Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#975201 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a well thought out commentary against what was stated.
You should strive for that level son.

Of course, that would require you to do free thinking!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#975202 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOOSH for the third time!
Obama is requesting more than missile strikes in his proposal to Congress.
Talking about not catching on to a FACT the first time stated.
Next time try denying Obama is requesting more than missile strikes-although a lie-it would be an indication that you are at least catching on.
Obama has made it very clear that he will not put boots on the ground. I don't think he could possibly make it any clearer.

Obama: "This is not Iraq. This is not Afghanistan"...it is "proportional, it is limited, it does not involve boots on the ground." You are clueless.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975203 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"affiliated"
So you're back to Al Qaeda running Syria.
You people really are dumber than sh*t.
Bush wet to war in Iraq because he said Sadam just had WMDs.
There is no knee jerk reaction. The possibility has been there for quite some time.
The cons is doing nothing & sending the message that it is OK to use chemical weapons. The ban on their use had kept these weapons on the shelf for decades.
Dave, are you going to sit there and lie about Saddam Hussein using CW on his people?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975204 Sep 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has made it very clear that he will not put boots on the ground. I don't think he could possibly make it any clearer.
Obama: "This is not Iraq. This is not Afghanistan"...it is "proportional, it is limited, it does not involve boots on the ground." You are clueless.
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice.

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975205 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"affiliated"
So you're back to Al Qaeda running Syria.
You people really are dumber than sh*t.
Bush wet to war in Iraq because he said Sadam just had WMDs.
There is no knee jerk reaction. The possibility has been there for quite some time.
The cons is doing nothing & sending the message that it is OK to use chemical weapons. The ban on their use had kept these weapons on the shelf for decades.
They did have WMD's Duhmbo...AND they invaded another nation, that requested our allied help pushing Saddam back into his own ruins.

What's the point of lobbing missiles if no regime change is not the goal?
Is lobbing missiles going to stop future use of (still in place) chemical weapons? Or just help al qeada/Hezbollah/Hamas have easier access to them?

Sigh...What a mess.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975206 Sep 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is mindless is your comment in comparison to what Kerry is saying in the hearing. You know, nothing is off the table comment

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#975207 Sep 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack now officially channeling Fox News.
Actual Fox News headline -
'Pandora's Box': Kerry, Hagel Claim Inaction on Syria 'Dangerous' to US
No wonder you are such a frightened little man, you watch too much Fox News.
I f Fox News used that it was news to me. I rarely watch Fox. CNN is usually on the TV but have been to busy lately to turn them on.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#975208 Sep 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just boots on boats...Until every one that gets po'd at the U.S.-- ramps up even worse and takes it out on Israel...and any of the rest of the boots in the region????

Just unreal.

ISOLATIONISM 2014-2015!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#975209 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was so brilliant to give China nuclear power technology is your claim?
Duh!!! A nuclear reactor is not a nuclear weapon.

There is a huge difference between providing China with the technology involved in producing nuclear power and the technology necessary to produce nuclear weapons. Educate yourself for pete's sake.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975210 Sep 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Listen shitforbrains, is the headline there or not? Did Flack post the word Pandora's box or not? I already know the answers to these questions so why not just GFY?
You were the idiot who claimed the FNS headline contained Pandora's Box-which it didn't- not Flack.

This lame finger pointing but Flack said "Pandora's box" does nothing to disprove that you lamely posted something that was NOT factual.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#975211 Sep 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real genius pally__a four million dollar robot rolls out to replace 15 kids who work for P-nuts?
The good news is that the parking lot will have more spaces. Empty ones.
I see satire is lost on a brain dead libtard like you.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975212 Sep 3, 2013
Can we call them “Neo-Libs” yet?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#975213 Sep 3, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Sarah Palin, "let Allah sort it out".
Hey, as long as we're being "Palin" stupid let's give Israel to the Palestinians, Cuba to the Jews and South Florida to the Cubans.

And then let Allah sort it out!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975214 Sep 3, 2013
When asked about boots on the ground.

Kerry said,“I don’t want to take off the table an option that might or might not be available to the President of the United States to secure our country.”
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#975215 Sep 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I see satire is lost on a brain dead libtard like you.
As reality is wasted on your stoned hillbilly azz.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975216 Sep 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference between providing China with the technology involved in producing nuclear power and the technology necessary to produce nuclear weapons. Educate yourself for pete's sake.
And now they have a nuclear bomb.

Strange how you fail to see how these countries once they get the first technology immediately sit out to use this knowledge to advance into nuclear weapons.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#975217 Sep 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've been in a school for fifteen years that has closed circuit cameras at many locations on campus, an armed resource officer, metal detectors, monthly code red drills, etc...What have you freaks done besides sell a few mo' biggah weapons with the "Obama's gonna' take away your guns" lie and shoot a few more fat ass guns-for-gonads at "training."
The "armed resource officer" at Columbine ran away at the first sign of trouble, scared like a little girl. Cops protect themselves first, not others. Besides, cops don't belong in schools and are more likely to violate your children's rights than to protect them.

The rest of that stuff is useless against a suicidal killer.

Anonymous armed faculty, similar to air marshals, are the best approach.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975218 Sep 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A nuclear reactor with a detonation device on the tip of a missile is nuclear bomb you idiot...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#975219 Sep 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A robot roll out and told them they are all fired.
What ended the protest was that almost none of the McDonald's workers were part of the protest. They know it was all hot air from labor unions looking to boost their own salaries.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975220 Sep 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I see satire is lost on a brain dead libtard like you.
Libs think ridicule is all that is funny. Satire is totally loss on this humorless bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Who 47,477
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Sublime1 98,495
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min jacques Ottawa 179,253
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min Hatti_Hollerand 649
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Boy G 50,583
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min TRD 68,635
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min Frijoles 69,959
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]