Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#975415 Sep 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In someone's dreams. Walmart and select Target stores have those lanes. They do not replace multiple checkout lanes__maybe one day they will. You will be deader than dicks nuts before that happens__give it up already!
Add home depot, lowes, raleys and select riteaid to your list. Realtime stuck when calling women "doll" was considered cool.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975416 Sep 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You leosnana an unconscious piece of shit, it's "maid" not "made" you blind idiot...
The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...
Idiot with limited language skills!!
I see where Leo made a complete fool of you again nutsack!! Or, to be accurate, she just pointed out what a fool you made of yourself.
It's the culture...
Don't forget legitamate.

The problem with Leo is he/she tries to pretend to be a proof reading expert than steps in it.
Francis dong

Fort Wayne, IN

#975417 Sep 3, 2013
Worst President in American history. The press keeps protecting him.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975418 Sep 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Add home depot, lowes, raleys and select riteaid to your list. Realtime stuck when calling women "doll" was considered cool.
Realtime 1947, a well known Carnival Barker for the elite on Topix, like a good Card-Carrying red doper baby for the masters and his elite.

Realtime all the time personal at the local bathhouse, schmoozing nuculur Patrick and the muckety-mucks in town up close...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975419 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget legitamate.
The problem with Leo is he/she tries to pretend to be a proof reading expert than steps in it.
Leosanus is a fraud. She has a spell checker in her browser. Most do... Yet Google gives the idiots like realtime brains and fools like Leosanus shit for brains...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#975420 Sep 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can't speak for Walmart since I do not shop there, but; at Costco, there are two self check outs. This is fine for people who know how to maneuver them, but, the elderly people can't do it. Same at Home Depot. What about the cash paying customers? they still need a cashier.
Self checkout accepts cash.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975421 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If Nuc wants to be superior to anyone he/she needs to get rid of the over the top raging cray cray nonsense.
Nuc, mighty slayer of straw men and figments of his imagination.
liberals are... As Lenin said Useful idiots...Mind Readers...Carnival Barkers...Idiot Roof Top Clowns

LOL... And they blame someone else because they're the idiot..

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#975422 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
See more at: http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/153...
Rage on old man as a new day is dawning no matter how hard you attempt to prevent it.
Funny coming from you and your merry band of haters, the throwback to the 1950's!!

Yes, a new day dawning. But it has nothing to do with checkouts in stores, moron.

The Supremes threw out DOMA, gay Americans are gaining acceptance nationwide.

Even from the Pentagon!!

Yet you and your ilk stay mired in the hateful past.

With your unConstitutional resistance to abortion, which has been legal in the entire USA for about 40 years.

With your sides hatred of giving women the right to get birth control as part of their basic healthcare.

With your side trying daily to disenfranchise Americans with Jim Crow laws.

Really funny to see the members of the denial party talking about a new day dawning.

One with equal rights for all, whites a minority, gay marriage the law of the land in spite of you nitwits resistance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That new day and new rights is going right up your fat butt, conservative moron!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975423 Sep 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Self checkout accepts cash.
lily knows they take her SNAP card at Costco, she has no experience with cash at Self checkout...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#975424 Sep 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is to laugh!!! I went out and checked on your boys Kundu's business. Guess what they sell? Self service cash registers!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!!!! Your boy is just trying to peddle his version.
That info was in the paragraphs I posted, moron. It took you this long to figure it out?? You really are dumb.

Yes, the head of a Company that makes self checkout machines knows the amount of theft they can allow. DUH

That will help him make better machines. But smart people have been outsmarting machines for a long, long time.

There's no doubt they're coming. But you again paint a completely false picture, seeing only what you want to see, and not the downside.

That's why some chains have taken them out, nitwit.

That German outfit you worked for had you driving the short trucks.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975425 Sep 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny coming from you and your merry band of haters, the throwback to the 1950's!!
Yes, a new day dawning. But it has nothing to do with checkouts in stores, moron.
Even from the Pentagon!!
With your unConstitutional resistance to abortion, which has been legal in the entire USA for about 40 years.
With your sides hatred of giving women the right to get birth control as part of their basic healthcare.
Really funny to see the members of the denial party talking about a new day dawning.
One with equal rights for all, whites a minority, gay marriage the law of the land in spite of you nitwits resistance.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That new day and new rights is going right up your fat butt, conservative moron!!
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice. Another mindless observation you idiot - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read nitwit.

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#975426 Sep 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Grocery store chains have ended the self check out experiment.
Losses are far higher in self check out than in employee check out.
It's been proven.
What WalMart saves in check out clerks they will pay for in loss prevention personnel, stopping every customer at the door to verify they paid for everything in their basket.
Most WalMarts are located in poor neighborhoods, their clientele is largely poor and lower middle class people like Flake And Nobraina.
Nobraina considers WalMart to be upscale. Compared to the free food he stands in line for, he's likely right.
----------
Stores are increasingly adding self checkouts, which can make it more convenient for many people to shop — and steal.
Walmart and CVS are among the chains adding self-scanning lanes. But at least two grocery chains — Albertson's and New England-based Big Y— have abandoned their self service moves. Both cited customer service as the reason, although Big Y says shoplifting played into the decision.
Theft — intentional or not — is up to five times higher with self checkout than when cashiers are working, says Malay Kundu, founder of Stoplift Checkout Vision Systems, which sells store video analytic software.
Kundu's company has seen people scanning their Starbucks as bananas, leaving their items in the cart or reusable bag instead of scanning them and overloading the bagging area so that un-scanned merchandise can be piled on without being sensed.
----------
I don't know why you bother with Flake and Nobraina. The former is a brain dead truck driver, the latter a sociopath.
Your own post proves you're an idiot. Lol

"Stores are increasingly adding self checkouts"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#975427 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
What if I scan a $2.00 item that weighs 8 oz & then place 8 OZ of steak in my bag? Who would know?
That $50 watch in my bag while scanning a candy bar.
Ever notice things set aside at these registers?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#975428 Sep 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That info was in the paragraphs I posted, moron. It took you this long to figure it out?? You really are dumb.
Yes, the head of a Company that makes self checkout machines knows the amount of theft they can allow. DUH
That will help him make better machines. But smart people have been outsmarting machines for a long, long time.
There's no doubt they're coming. But you again paint a completely false picture, seeing only what you want to see, and not the downside.
That's why some chains have taken them out, nitwit.
That German outfit you worked for had you driving the short trucks.
Poor pookie, never proof of what you claim. Typical ignorant babble bot.

It's the culture....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975429 Sep 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Even from the Pentagon!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There, there. Take your meds .....

When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#975430 Sep 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're completely full of shit.
Now tel us what triggers the alarm on a package of gum, you nitwit.
You don't even understand the technology, truck driver. You're like a stupid parrot.
Ok mr. Alienware i7. Fool.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#975431 Sep 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how experts say that theft is up to five times greater, yet nitwits like you and Flake claim it's foolproof.
Fits right in with the rest of your ignorance.
"Theft — intentional or not — is up to five times higher with self checkout than when cashiers are working, says Malay Kundu, founder of Stoplift Checkout Vision Systems, which sells store video analytic software."
You're such a stupid fck.

"Self-checkout is on the rise, despite recent reports saying that at least two major grocery chains have abandoned their self-service strategies. It's true that Albertson's and Big Y have ditched their kiosks, but they're in the minority. In fact, transactions at the kiosks are growing by more than 10 percent per year in North America with transactions expected to surpass $1.1 trillion a year by 2015, according to IHL Group."

Location hidden

#975432 Sep 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own post proves you're an idiot. Lol
Here's Emaam, butting in again!! At what point were you part of this conversation??

The wee lad loves to start pissing contests!!

I never said they wouldn't become more common, dufus. I said there was a real concern with shoplifting with these machines.

Albertsons took them out. So did Big Y. Both cited shoplifting as part of the decision.

I will just allow you to make a fool of yourself, something you excel at.

Location hidden

#975433 Sep 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok mr. Alienware i7. Fool.
I note that neither you or Flake could ansewer the question.

I win!!

Not to worry. Soon your loser son can buy health insurance in the Obamacare exchange.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#975434 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If Nuc wants to be superior to anyone he/she needs to get rid of the over the top raging cray cray nonsense.
Nuc, mighty slayer of straw men and figments of his imagination.
Every time I come here you mention how superior I am. LOL

I agree. You and the rest of your ilk are mere mediocrities, my brilliance both frightens and angers you.

Your deeply rooted sense of inferiority gives you away every time!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,693
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 186,845
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr curiousity 99,353
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Dear Abby 4-18-15 3 hr RACE 2
amy april 17 3 hr PEllen 1
Ak Amy 4-8-15 3 hr PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]