Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,774)

Showing posts 895,461 - 895,480 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, we have more "research" from the white supremacist racist Aunt Battie Lou, making her case that all black people are stupid and lazy.
lolololhahahahah name calling hahah liberal whites hahahahahlololololol biggest racists around promotes Blacks killing Blacks by condoning their actions gets the same results for the Bigots hahahahalololol the little killers that killed the austrilian would kill you just as quick lily hahahalololol the Phony liberals hahaha

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Haaretz:
Israel is preparing to start a large-scale campaign to pressure immigrants from Sudan and Eritrea to voluntarily leave the country after the September holidays, Interior Minister Gideon Sa’ar announced on Wednesday.
Throw the illegals out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Ingraham has said that black people are wimps because they could not climb over the racism.
She is yet another racist f*ck that right whiner talk radio needs to get their listeners, more racist f*cks, to tune into them. Ingraham & Limbaugh. Same mold. Same despicable, poor excuses for human beings.
Just like the posters here that post slurs like Eed, Eman, Shitbagelectron, Wretch Almighty.
There has to be inbred, deep seated racism that makes them continually post racial slurs.
...and yet the audience for conservative talk radio continues to grow as MSNBC ratings disappear.

That sweet girl Chris Hayes has ratings even worse than Sergeant Schultz, who he replaced. Probably because she is less masculine than Rachel Maddow.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Haaretz:
Israel is preparing to start a large-scale campaign to pressure immigrants from Sudan and Eritrea to voluntarily leave the country after the September holidays, Interior Minister Gideon Sa’ar announced on Wednesday.
Lily, Yoy missed Flack's classic post from yesterday -

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm, right now, more worried about the 20,000 stinger type surface to air missiles missing from Libya. They have had plenty of time to make it to South America, trucked up through Mexico, and carried by mules across the border. By now a couple of hundred or more could be spread out all over America waiting on the order to launch all at one time. Such are my worries!!!

Chicken Little strikes again!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely and utterly delusional Carol. The Affordable Care Act handed private health insurance companies millions of new customers. So just how is that dismantling capitalism stupid?
Why should something as healthcare be subject to capitalism anyway? I don't want the government to build my car or computer or make my clothes, those are things that rightfully belong in the private sector. Health care doesn't. Someone's access to medical treatment shouldn't determined by someone's corporate bottom line.
Correct. Doctors are slaves who are required to donate their services for the public good.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the cost of the plan exceeds a given amount, the difference will be taxable.
Shhh! You're going to bust his bubble. he thinks it's all free and he will be able to push off his employees on the government.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you've never seen a brand new pickup with a full rifle rack in front of trailer that has 6 naked white children running in the yard? though usually the only accoutrements are a Dixie horn and a rebel flag in the back window.
You can't throw a rock and not see that out here in Alabam, I mean rural PA.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! When Russian, Germany, France and the UN said iraq had no wmd's, cons didn't believe them.
NOW you're taking the side of others because it furthers your political agenda?!?!?!
Cons.... such hilarious idiots!
Wow.
It was intelligence provided by Russia, Germany and France given to the US that Iraq had WMD programs that kept the UN sanctions alive, you fucking moron.
With UN sanctions in place, the Russian, German and French contractors and arms traders could continue building Saddam Hussien's war machine and selling him banned weapon systems, paid for by money Saddam Hussein was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam.
As long as the UN sanctions were active, the oil-for-food scam was active, which the UN allowed Saddam Hussein to manage, and the Russian, French and German contractors could continue to be paid billions of dollars.
To keep those sanctions in place, the gave to the US intelligence about Iraq's WMD programs.

Bush busted that game up, didn't he?

And, how in hell did you become so goddam ignorant and misinformed?
THINK ABOUT IT

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Melissa Ohden: An Abortion Survivor

Abortion -This is a Suction Abortion

Obama & Live Birth Abortion / Induced Labor Abortions

The Rationale For Murdering 50 Million Babies
Posted on January 11, 2013 by stevengoddard

The rationale for murdering 50 million babies in the US is that they weren’t wanted.

Who else isn’t wanted – and can be disposed of? The Nazis killed far fewer people than Planned Parenthood.

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/01/11...

Something terrible happened in a Damascus suburb last week; hundreds of people died suddenly after missile attacks on their neighborhoods. Images of corpses of men, women and even little children lined in a row sickened the world. The deed was the most ghastly in a horrific conflict that has endured for nearly 30 months.

The United Nations is investigating what happened and who is to blame. Reports of chemical weapon use in the Syrian civil war are not new. The difference is this incident could prove conclusively that the Syrian government is the culprit and turn world opinion against the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Syria denies use of chemical weapons, but U.S. and European leaders don't buy it.http://www.deseretnews.com/ article/765636677/Obama-is-rig ht-to-move-deliberately-agains t-Syria.html

WHO IS MORE EVIL?
THINK ABOUT IT?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
confused are we?
Yes, you are.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Lily, Yoy missed Flack's classic post from yesterday -
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm, right now, more worried about the 20,000 stinger type surface to air missiles missing from Libya. They have had plenty of time to make it to South America, trucked up through Mexico, and carried by mules across the border. By now a couple of hundred or more could be spread out all over America waiting on the order to launch all at one time. Such are my worries!!!
Chicken Little strikes again!
Oh brother, maybe they're calling them QuaddafiBurritos!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow.....
So when bushie boy couldn't find wmd's in iraq, cons turned it into a humanitarian excursion.
Now that the US is actually doing the same for Syria, cons feel the US should stay out.
Cons.... such a comically confused bunch!
Ok. I'll give you a chance.

Tell us why Americans should get killed so the US scan help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire chemical weapons.
Why shouldn't we just kill Al Qaeda instead of helping them take over a country?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet the audience for conservative talk radio continues to grow as MSNBC ratings disappear.
That sweet girl Chris Hayes has ratings even worse than Sergeant Schultz, who he replaced. Probably because she is less masculine than Rachel Maddow.
Galt has a crush on Chris Hayes

Shultz is back on at 5
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummies begetting more dummies.

Fox News is the 'car crash' of news channels.(You can quote Homer on this one)

What would mouth-breathing, drooling zombies rather watch, a bunch of deep conversation and critical analysis or a lot of yelling and screaming?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you've never seen a brand new pickup with a full rifle rack in front of trailer that has 6 naked white children running in the yard? though usually the only accoutrements are a Dixie horn and a rebel flag in the back window.
And this is how Liberals taught some Blacks to solve their problems, problems still not solved, and looking at whites who seem to solve their own problems because they cant worry about racism and bigotry only when you are around to keep you away civil rights and laws cant force someone to like someone else no matter what, hahahahlololol Black guy tries to sue dating show because white girl didnt pick him lolololololcalled her racists hahahahah
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Anyone have any confidence in the hypocrite Obama about Syria? Maybe the Nobel Peace Prize can give him another prize for engaging in as many conflicts as Bush did, especially when the Obama conflicts have no impact on our own national security?
I thought the left was telling us how Obama would have everyone singing Kumbaya. The left are a bunch of scumbag idiots.
Look Buroc, Obama only promised to heal the oceans and cure the planet. He said he was the one who were were waiting for. It's just that we're still waiting. And waiting. And waiting.
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
However, by the time most of them voted for the third or fourth time that day, they were right up to cracker speed in the booth.
We went way over budget with the free lunches that day, which was the main reason the Black Panthers had to chase away the old white ladies.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't throw a rock and not see that out here in Alabam, I mean rural PA.
That sounds like something new to Pennsylvania.

What would cause people in Pennsylvania to change like that? The last time I stayed in Cove Gap with my buddies, I never saw anything like that.
Why do you think Pennsylvania changed?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure about that. A friend of mine who worked for Martin was involved in dismantling a couple of Turkish installations during the Reagan era.
Hah, he brought the plans home and set them on a coffee table for a conversation piece.
START-SALT I forget__my friend went all over the globe taking those things apart.
All the Jupiter missiles with nuke warheads were removed from Turkey and Italy in early 1963. The military felt they were obsolete, replaced by nuke missiles in submarines. Maybe your friend was dismantling the empty silos.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Frequent Muslim Brotherhood visitors to the White House (notice Homeland Security mentioned multiple times):
Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development
Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council
Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference
Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council
Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America
Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
The Muslim Brotherhood is probably the most influential advisor to Obama's policy.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization.
The Muslim Brotherhood is dedicated to the destruction of western civilization, which means the destruction of this country.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood's plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 895,461 - 895,480 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]