Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#974997 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doing what he wants. Why is that checkmate.
Republican leadership on board.
Already walking it back. Stating

-First, Obama must sell to the American People

-it will be an uphill battle
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974998 Sep 3, 2013
September 3, 2013

Republicans Offer Syria Strategy:“We Must Defund Obamacare”

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As the debate over Syria moves to the United States Congress, a leading Senate Republican said today that the only way to resolve the crisis in the war-torn Middle Eastern country is by “defunding Obamacare at once.”

Appearing on the Fox News Channel, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told host Sean Hannity,“If we’re trying to send a strong message to [Syrian President] Bashar al-Assad, I can think of no better way to do that than by defunding Obamacare.”

Elaborating on his strategy, Sen. Cruz added,“By defunding Obamacare, we would basically be saying to Assad,‘This is how we attack our own President, so just imagine what we’ll do to you.’ That would make him think twice before he pulls another one of his stunts.”

“You can fire off as many Tomahawk missiles as you want,” said Sen. Cruz.“But they won’t have the same impact on Syria as defunding Obamacare.”

Shortly after his appearance, Sen. Cruz’s statements drew a sharp rebuke from a fellow Republican, Arizona Senator John McCain, who called the prospect of bombing Syria “the only thing I have to live for.”

“Look, I’ve been in a very dark place since the 2008 election,” Sen. McCain told reporters.“There have been a lot of mornings when, quite frankly, I haven’t had a reason to get out of bed. It’s all well and good for people like Ted Cruz to criticize Tomahawk missiles, but hitting Syria is all that’s keeping me going.”
Whatever

Gering, NE

#974999 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one day you f*cking moron right whiners will learn that Pelosi was addressing the population & not Congress when she made that comment,.
Every time of you idiots use it incorrectly, I laugh my ass off about just how stupid you people are.
So in an answer to a press question about what it contained, this in your lack of logic is acceptable?

LAME excuse
WOW

Bronx, NY

#975000 Sep 3, 2013
Obama wears the same look the same suit the same voice as George Bush but the Liberal supporters and the Obama Pride supporters still say he is different no wonder the Republicans and white folks call Racism from the Left
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975001 Sep 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> girlfriend
Note to Dennis Rodmans girlfriend: Don't go to NK with him! Especially with a one way ticket!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975002 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote no on bombing Syria so Obama doesn't have to admit his "red line" comments were the ramblings of a moron who is in over his head.
Oh! So now you think you have a vote in this? LOL, you rightwingers are totally delusional.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#975003 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one day you f*cking moron right whiners will learn that Pelosi was addressing the population & not Congress when she made that comment,.
Every time of you idiots use it incorrectly, I laugh my ass off about just how stupid you people are.
RealDave no one read it like John Conyers said.“What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?”
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#975004 Sep 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> girlfriend
Whatever. It tickles me that Un loves Rodman and his brother loves Eric Clapton.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975005 Sep 3, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dimwit! Before attempting to diminish another persons intelligence you may want to review your own. The word is spelled "Moron",...
Classic! A new "moran" born everyday!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#975006 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That tax is on the insurance companies not the policy owners or the union. What action the insurance companies might take if any, is up to them.
Take one guess...and say goodbye to your benefits...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975007 Sep 3, 2013
Obama calls in former top aides davidplouffe, Robert Gibbs, for help on Syria http://on.wsj.com/1dLGwsk

Next time, Cowboy, choose your words better and you wouldn't be in such a bind!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975008 Sep 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The support of Boehner does not assure passage, but may cost him his job.
Cantor on board too. It may be the only thing that Boehner would have accomplished in his entire career as Speaker!
I almost feel sorry for him; I think I'll go bawl my brains out now.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#975009 Sep 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! So now you think you have a vote in this? LOL, you rightwingers are totally delusional.
Idiot lily thinks American voters do not have a say.

Contact your congressmen and tell them how you vote on this issue.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#975010 Sep 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Still no dow son? Then it's no jest!
You lied. It's that simple!
Give it up Yeahoo, you have a one track mind, but that's in your nature isn't? You have no snow in Hawaii, but a 'snow job' is not with out merit, is it?? You shovel it well!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#975011 Sep 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever. It tickles me that Un loves Rodman and his brother loves Eric Clapton.
It's hilarious. Those Korean women love black men; he's having a smorgasbord there!
BTW, did you read about the Mellencamp boys beating the daylights out of someone?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#975012 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes those like you are. Which is why we have over 40 million people on welfare living off the rest of us.

You're Welcome
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#975013 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
But I'm sure that you will blame Bush for your illiteracy as you liberals do for everything else.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#975014 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I think I'll go bawl my brains out now.
That should take all of a few seconds as there appears to be not much there.
Master dave

Satellite Provider

#975015 Sep 3, 2013
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FOR FAME AND RICHES CALL +2348091428654
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#975016 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Cantor on board too. It may be the only thing that Boehner would have accomplished in his entire career as Speaker!
I almost feel sorry for him; I think I'll go bawl my brains out now.
So you get the war you wanted.

Happy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMare 49,818
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 46 min andet1987 1,278
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,709
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Internment camps 1 hr Patriot 1
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 4 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••