Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,767)

Showing posts 895,321 - 895,340 of1,072,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! As if there was actually any doubt....
Remember folks;
1)stay armed at ALL times
2)If attacked by a gang of feral chimps, shoot as quickly and as often as you can (with the deadliest of intentions).
Interesting info in that link about how fraudulent leftist phags have made the situation worse through "political correctness".
Black mob violence is back in Minneapolis.
Some say it never stopped, and if you depend on the local newspaper for information, you might think it never started. But Minneapolis police recently issued a “crime alert” for the downtown area following a rash of mob robberies and assaults.
According to City Paper:
“What we’re seeing in this pattern is victims walking downtown by themselves on a sidewalk outside, and they’re approached by a group of three to five African American males,” MPD spokeswoman Cyndi Barrington told City Pages.
“The average age range of the [suspects] is late teens to early 20s. Victims are punched and pushed to the ground, and their phones and wallets are taken.”
It appears to be a change in policy for police to identify the members of the mobs by race. Last year, a slightly indignant spokesman for the police department told WND that race had nothing to do more than 20 episodes of black mob violence in downtown Minneapolis.
“We don’t keep track of arrestees by race,” said police spokesman William Palmer.“And frankly, no, it doesn’t matter. We arrest and prepare criminal cases for consideration of prosecution for those people who choose to break the law. Race has nothing to do with it.”
"Trayvon Lives!!"(stabbing the air with a Black Power Salute)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.) on MSNBC Monday discussing Obama's "Red Line" warning for Syria against using chemical weapons.
"So of course it's embarrassing, I wish it didn't happen. I guess Secretary Kerry is even more embarrassed than me after making his emotional speech that this was urgent."
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dem-congressman-i-...
It's the culture...
Please keep telling me how brilliant Obama is after an "off-the-cuff" remark he never meant will make him bomb Syria to avoid being mocked.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
when
lol! Ironic since you were talking about others inability to spell!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action Gilligan...
Yeah...
It's the culture...
lol! Actually, your idiocy is son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Lied about what you dog eating asian squats boy?
lol! Awwwww.... poor little lapdoggie sadow! fells so left out of the doggie meal.

but he can't help it. after all, he doesn't contribute a thing!

poor sadow. poor little chihuahua sadow!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think jumpin jon followed assad in the men's room right after this photo and Larry-Craig-ed him......
Hey pooch! I'm still looking for a white coat! Know any animals of lupus origin that needs to be skinned???
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Do you Gilligan bathe in Obama's toilet water, sip it by the cup, drink it by the bottle or drink it by the can Yeah you idiot?
It's the culture...
lol! That's what I feed you son.

And Phen fen!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

...a vote of confidence...

"Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Sadam depleted Iraq oil reserves.
You lied.
If the rebels win in Syria, Al Qaeda won't be running Syria nor will they have access to the chemical weapons. They are minor players in this fight.
Correct, as shown in Egypt & Lybia even the Muslims do not want Islamic or any other radical rule as every country who tries to bring religion into politics fails.
Anyway Obama's new best buds the French might bomb them before he does. It's funny how they don't want to do any heavy lifting when Republicans are in power but fall over themselves to help a President with brains.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Sadam depleted Iraq oil reserves.
You lied.
If the rebels win in Syria, Al Qaeda won't be running Syria nor will they have access to the chemical weapons. They are minor players in this fight.
right wing all alone talking to each other

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU do not believe Obama wants to start World War III?? You fool are a bunch of dumbass...
AND... Read the post of those who want more war like you idiot, your butts stay safe at their computers while more people DIE and you will find hypocrisy, self-deception, treasonous traitors, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise and childish whining with self hate...
OBAMA LIES...!!! SOLDIERS DIE...!!! LIBERALS LIE...!!!
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
You obviously don't pay attention. I am on record as being against any military action unless authorized by the United Nations. They are the world's peace keepers...not the United States. Even if the Republican controlled Congress approves military action, I do not support intervention without U.N. approval. However, I do expect Obama to go forward with a missile strike with Congressional approval and without putting boots on the ground. I don't agree with it, I don't support it but I do expect that to be the outcome because Obama's feelings are so strongly against the use of chemical weapons.

Russia has a point when they say that a missile strike against Syria without U.N. approval paints the United States as a country that makes gross violations of international law a norm. That is not a path I wish to see Obama take.

Either the international community stands behind their principles or they don't. Bush made a terrible mistake. We should never head down that path again.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You call those cites research? Cockburn? lol. You really need to educate yourself.
Are there legitimate incidents, sure but on both sides, which seem to betray your singling 1 side out.
Who the heck is Cockburn? What I KNOW is the CIA's distrust of Israel started decades before Obama took office. It is not exclusive to the Obama administration as you insinuated.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much intelligence to keep repeating the talking points.
I wouldn't have to repeat the FACTS if republicans weren't so lacking in the ability to comprehend the simplest of details.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have to repeat the FACTS if republicans weren't so lacking in the ability to comprehend the simplest of details.
Republicans dived as well

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
...a vote of confidence...
"Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO"
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Their longshoremen union is ending ties with the AL-CIO primarily over disputes not associated with Obamacare. Breitbart is a liar even after death. And you are sofa king stupid, you believe it.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Noshir Gowadia was accused of pocketing at least $110,000 from China which he allegedly used to pay the mortgage on a multimillion-dollar oceanview home he built on Maui's north shore.
Gowadia has been in federal custody since October 2005 and faced life in prison when he was sentenced in November.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/09/hawaii-j...
Was he as bad as Snowden or Manning under Obama's watch?
Or Bill Clinton approving the sale of advanced technology to China that could be used to wage nuclear warfare?
Get some perspective at the same time you're educating yourself.
Your are either an idiot or just incapable of common sense. Clinton giving China access to U.S. nuclear power plant technology was within his power. Israel selling U.S. technology to China is not. If you can't see the difference, you are beyond help.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush will make the decision, having more power than Obama.
The House will follow his lead.

I don't disagree with you. Rush is an idiotic talking head and so are the Republican members of the House. They have spent the past fifty six months proving it.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anderson Cooper and CNN have been caught staging fake news about Syria to justify military intervention. The primary “witness” that the mainstream media is using as a source in Syria has been caught staging fake news segments. Recent video evidence proves that “Syria Danny”, the supposed activist who has been begging for military intervention on CNN, is really just a paid actor and a liar.

O'bama facts: Liar. Paid. Acting.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you remember when those three homeless men took you to the seashore and stuffed you full? It wasnt rape, because you arched your back and rutted like a french hog. Cant call it theft either, since they left a $20 bill in your shirt pocket......
Rightwing prison homoerotic humor. You're a filthy disgusting pig form hell.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
About as brilliant as ignited flatulence.
More prison homoerotic sick humor. You people are the sickest of the sickos from hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 895,321 - 895,340 of1,072,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000