Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#974773 Sep 2, 2013
Liberals, military force, and I was for it before I was against it...

"...Democrats prefer and advocate for U.S. intervention, including messy, bloody, military intervention, in places where there is little or, preferably, no US national interest at stake, e.g., Vietnam, Libya, ex-Yugoslavia. Find a place where there are US interests at risk--e.g., Panama, Central America, Iran, Cuba--they go into pacifist-anti-imperialist-defe nder-of-the-peoples-of-the-Thi rd-World mode. Also curiously, as we saw most spectacularly in Vietnam, once the US does go in, they quickly begin to doubt the wisdom of the move, and even turn against the US intervention. They know that once we do intervene, even if it was in a place of no or limited importance before, the act of intervening creates US national interests, e.g., the need to show that the US cannot be defeated, that we mean what we say, etc. Once such interests are created, the liberals, "summer soldiers" if there ever were, become very critical of the intervention, and actively work to sabotage the US effort."

http://thediplomad.blogspot.com/2013/08/from-...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#974774 Sep 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some observers abroad see Obama's slowness to act as Russia and Iran being happy to see America humiliated by a closer association with the jihadists who are supposed to be its sworn enemy - the nature of asymmetrical warfare - and a worse danger.
"But it remains the case that if you consciously lead from behind, as Mr. Obama wants to do, you sometimes cannot see where you are going."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Think that's the problem. He leads from behind domestically - Benghazi, IRS targeting, illegal DOJ confiscations - and can't see where he's going abroad either.
Domestically, he seems to think "if I do nothing, say nothing and pretend like nothing's wrong, it will go away and become easier to convince people it was all a phony."
Abroad, he seems to believe world leaders are as enamored with him as you and the liberal media are and would not do anything to embarrass or displease him. If he does nothing, all will be well.
So, basically, he really does think it's all about him. That, of course, is the other problem.
Sure Carol, let's just jump in without considering the consequences. This is a totally different situation from Iraq. Sadam Hussein was politically isolated had didn't have any allies to speak of. Assad has both the Russians and the Iranians, both which are powers to be reckoned with.
Are you still harping about your phony scandals Carol? Benghazi was a tragedy but no one lied or covered up anything. The IRS also targeted progressive groups and asked them the same questions as the so called conservative groups. None of the right wing groups were denied 501(c)(4) status nor were they prevented from acting as though they had it.
There were no illegal DOJ confiscations you goddamned liar, any evidence obtained in the Rosen case was by a warrant issued by a federal judge.

Location hidden

#974775 Sep 2, 2013
Obama's 'I phart in Syria's general direction' moment

"One U.S. official who has been briefed on the options on Syria said he believed the White House would seek a level of intensity "just muscular enough not to get mocked" but not so devastating that it would prompt a response from Syrian allies Iran and Russia."

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg...

geezus....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#974776 Sep 2, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! The President is brilliant.
About as brilliant as ignited flatulence.

Location hidden

#974777 Sep 2, 2013
...and we wonder why Obama likes to golf...

"I have heard too many rumors of Valerie Jarrett intervening in presidential decisions -- or non-decisions -- to ignore them. Now contemplate for just a moment the Iranian-born Jarrett looking at the situation in Syria and not having a strong opinion on it. I would guess she would favor the Iranian side, which means to support Assad.

Then introduce the Saudis and the Turks, who support the other side and who have Obama's ear.

Now isn't that just a fancy dilemma? Jarrett telling Obama not to intervene and the Saudis and Turks telling him to go ahead and bomb the command and control infrastructure. And all the while Putin is stirring the pot, urging Obama to stay out.

To whom can Obama turn for disinterested advice? Reggie Love? Malia and Sasha? Hmmm. A man with no core beliefs except to collectivize the USA, a senior advisor with roots in one side of the debate, an incompetent SecState, a feckless Congress, foreign interests who support US military intervention to the last man, and now the UK Prime Minister urging standoff bombing. Not to mention a domestic press that has lost all credibility.

It's enough to drive a man right to the golf course."

F, 26 August 2013

http://thediplomad.blogspot.com/2013/08/democ...

Lapeer, MI

#974778 Sep 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
This feral chimp alert brought to you by the Fenris Lupine Network!!
1-year-old Brooklyn boy shot in head, killed as parents push stroller
By David Simpson,
for CNN
updated 11:55 PM EDT, Sun September 1, 2013
(CNN)-- A 1-year-old boy was shot and killed as his parents pushed his stroller across a Brooklyn street Sunday evening, New York City police said.
The parents of Antiq Hennis were pushing the stroller across Livonia Avenue, near their home, about 7:19 p.m. when the child was shot in the left side of the head, a police statement said. He was pronounced dead on arrival at Brookdale Hospital.
The police statement offered no details on the circumstances of the shooting and said no arrests had been made.
The shooting came two days after a Georgia jury convicted an 18-year-old man of murder in the shooting of a 1-year-old baby in a stroller in the coastal city of Brunswick.
De'Marquise Elkins faces a mandatory life sentence in the March 21 killing of Antonio Santiago. The child's mother said Elkins shot her and the baby after demanding money.
Breakthrough: Cops identify race of suspects

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/breakthrough-cops-...

Location hidden

#974779 Sep 2, 2013

Location hidden

#974780 Sep 2, 2013
Societies and following laws...

"It's unfortunate that it's gotten to the point where I have to thank the President for following the Constitution & the law"

https://twitter.com/repjustinamash/statuses/3...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#974781 Sep 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I told you sit down the dunce corner and sthu when you have no clue what you're whawahwahwhining about- yesterday "Dihmfk".
Now do it-and read this while you're there.
The Kuwait Business
Tensions between Iraq and Kuwait began to increase already in 1989, when the regime in Baghdad issued a number of statements towards Western powers, its Arab neighbours, and Israel. Most of Iraqi threats were targeting Kuwait.
Iraqis have had at least five reasons for their behaviour towards the smaller neighbour: Iraq could not repay about $80 billion that had been borrowed to finance the war with Iran. While, arguably, this war was in Kuwaiti and Saudi interests, Kuwait decided to not forgive Iraq’s $65 billion debt, thus providing economic and emotional justification for an Iraqi attack. Kuwaitis were incredibly rich and have had huge investments abroad: access to this wealth could resolve Iraq’s financial problems. The third reason was alleged Kuwaiti oil drilling in the Rumaylah oilfield, which lay in disputed border territory, and the fourth was Kuwaiti overproduction of oil. Gulf revenues were depressed as a result of an oil glut on the spot market in the late 1980s, forcing Iraq to threaten with the use of force as retribution for Kuwaiti overproduction and underpricing....
Now...
Do you better under stand the actual CONCEPT of rogue (saddam) FAILED STATE HOODS(and the result of HIS OWN DICtatorship)?
Once you get even a HINT of an idea of such-maybe we'll show you some "affects" of such. A perfect example of is now: LIBYA...with Syria looming on the horizen.
But now however, should we have to step foot where we really shouldn't be AGAIN (Libya-FAILED FOREIGN POLICY) at this point...I hope to the almighty blue skies, that some of OUR NSA types, have plenty of intel on just exactly where and what al qeada et al, in all their frothing, may have access too.
And that THEY may experience that of what THEY DUMPED on the U.S. some 12 years ago now.
Dirtbag, anarchial, stone age thug terrorists.
You said Sadam depleted Iraq oil reserves.

You lied.

If the rebels win in Syria, Al Qaeda won't be running Syria nor will they have access to the chemical weapons. They are minor players in this fight.
BIG BAD JOHN

Smithfield, NC

#974782 Sep 2, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24088...

Kerry's cosy dinner with Syria's 'Hitler': Secretary of State and the man he likened to German dictator are pictured dining with their wives at Damascus restaurant before civil war broke out

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24088...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Senate's Role In Wars With Iraq

Following Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in January 1991, Kerry broke with the majority of senators and voted against authorizing the first Gulf War. He said on the Senate floor, "It is a vote about war because whether or not the president exercises his power, we will have no further say after this vote."

Kerry thus voted against war after Iraq took aggressive military action. He said a vote in favor of military action was tantamount to giving Congress "no further say" on the war.

In October 2002, he supported the current war in Iraq, despite the fact that Iraq took no aggressive action against its neighbors.

In announcing his candidacy for president, in September 2003, he said his October 2002 vote was simply "to threaten" the use of force, apparently backtracking from his belief in 1991 that such a vote would grant the president an open-ended ticket to wage war.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-646435.ht...

Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#974783 Sep 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied.
If the rebels win in Syria, Al Qaeda won't be running Syria nor will they have access to the chemical weapons. They are minor players in this fight.
RealDumbDave a pompous head circle jerk, a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is ever made...

You should have used your PDUPONT sock for something that stupid you idiot...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974784 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd love to see you stand in front of former POTUS Bush-and call him "bushy boy".
You ignorant, ghetto gutter, velveteenage poster boi licking, typical ozombieTic groupie.
lol! No son. Bushie boy!

Lapeer, MI

#974785 Sep 2, 2013
killtaker wrote:
...and we wonder why Obama likes to golf...
"I have heard too many rumors of Valerie Jarrett intervening in presidential decisions -- or non-decisions -- to ignore them. Now contemplate for just a moment the Iranian-born Jarrett looking at the situation in Syria and not having a strong opinion on it. I would guess she would favor the Iranian side, which means to support Assad.
Then introduce the Saudis and the Turks, who support the other side and who have Obama's ear.
Now isn't that just a fancy dilemma? Jarrett telling Obama not to intervene and the Saudis and Turks telling him to go ahead and bomb the command and control infrastructure. And all the while Putin is stirring the pot, urging Obama to stay out.
To whom can Obama turn for disinterested advice? Reggie Love? Malia and Sasha? Hmmm. A man with no core beliefs except to collectivize the USA, a senior advisor with roots in one side of the debate, an incompetent SecState, a feckless Congress, foreign interests who support US military intervention to the last man, and now the UK Prime Minister urging standoff bombing. Not to mention a domestic press that has lost all credibility.
It's enough to drive a man right to the golf course."
F, 26 August 2013
http://thediplomad.blogspot.com/2013/08/democ...
I'm sure that there are some U.S. Prisons with golf courses.

The treasonous White House Bass Turd needs to be impeached - immediately. And then put on trial.

Evidence U.S. bribed Muslim Brotherhood officials: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/evidence-u-s-bribe...

Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamas-brother-lin...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#974786 Sep 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Breakthrough: Cops identify race of suspects
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/breakthrough-cops-...
LOL!! As if there was actually any doubt....

Remember folks;

1)stay armed at ALL times

2)If attacked by a gang of feral chimps, shoot as quickly and as often as you can (with the deadliest of intentions).

Interesting info in that link about how fraudulent leftist phags have made the situation worse through "political correctness".

Black mob violence is back in Minneapolis.

Some say it never stopped, and if you depend on the local newspaper for information, you might think it never started. But Minneapolis police recently issued a “crime alert” for the downtown area following a rash of mob robberies and assaults.

According to City Paper:

“What we’re seeing in this pattern is victims walking downtown by themselves on a sidewalk outside, and they’re approached by a group of three to five African American males,” MPD spokeswoman Cyndi Barrington told City Pages.

“The average age range of the [suspects] is late teens to early 20s. Victims are punched and pushed to the ground, and their phones and wallets are taken.”

It appears to be a change in policy for police to identify the members of the mobs by race. Last year, a slightly indignant spokesman for the police department told WND that race had nothing to do more than 20 episodes of black mob violence in downtown Minneapolis.

“We don’t keep track of arrestees by race,” said police spokesman William Palmer.“And frankly, no, it doesn’t matter. We arrest and prepare criminal cases for consideration of prosecution for those people who choose to break the law. Race has nothing to do with it.”
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#974787 Sep 2, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2408805/Kerrys-cosy- dinner-Syrias-Hitler-Secretary -State-man-likened-German-dict ator-pictured-dining-wives-Dam ascus-restaurant-civil-war-bro ke-out.html
Kerry's cosy dinner with Syria's 'Hitler': Secretary of State and the man he likened to German dictator are pictured dining with their wives at Damascus restaurant before civil war broke out
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24088...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Senate's Role In Wars With Iraq
Following Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in January 1991, Kerry broke with the majority of senators and voted against authorizing the first Gulf War. He said on the Senate floor, "It is a vote about war because whether or not the president exercises his power, we will have no further say after this vote."
Kerry thus voted against war after Iraq took aggressive military action. He said a vote in favor of military action was tantamount to giving Congress "no further say" on the war.
In October 2002, he supported the current war in Iraq, despite the fact that Iraq took no aggressive action against its neighbors.
In announcing his candidacy for president, in September 2003, he said his October 2002 vote was simply "to threaten" the use of force, apparently backtracking from his belief in 1991 that such a vote would grant the president an open-ended ticket to wage war.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-646435.ht...
Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EhOhU8HfaQ0XX
I think jumpin jon followed assad in the men's room right after this photo and Larry-Craig-ed him......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#974788 Sep 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied.
"Hiya", wimpy chimpy.....:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#974789 Sep 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! No son. Bushie boy!
Do you Gilligan bathe in Obama's toilet water, sip it by the cup, drink it by the bottle or drink it by the can Yeah you idiot?

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#974791 Sep 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied.
Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.) on MSNBC Monday discussing Obama's "Red Line" warning for Syria against using chemical weapons.

"So of course it's embarrassing, I wish it didn't happen. I guess Secretary Kerry is even more embarrassed than me after making his emotional speech that this was urgent."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dem-congressman-i-...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974792 Sep 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Plaque on Obama's desk:
Blame it on Bush.
"Frank"
Blame it on Bush. That is the mantra of the liberal left. They have nothing else. They can not point to any accomplishments of the nobama regime, there are none.
Peace

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974794 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd love to see you stand in front of former POTUS Bush-and call him "bushy boy".
You ignorant, ghetto gutter, velveteenage poster boi licking, typical ozombieTic groupie.
"Independent"

"yuck" is a typical liberal loon. They resort to slurs. They have nothing else. They hope no one will look at the failures of the boy president nobama.
"yuck" is the proud poster boy of liberal bias, hatred, hypocrisy, bigotry and BS.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 37 min Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 2 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 2 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 3 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 5 hr Silk 81
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago