Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,752)

Showing posts 895,021 - 895,040 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest discussion and addressing the problems in the black community is the only way to solve them. It's a good thing, Homer.
But you go ahead and keep it a big secret and deny there are problems not being addressed.
Just like a good little liberal.
Later.
Honest discussion is good. But you never practice honest discussion. You practice racial hatred and divisiveness. Your track record is quite clear, even through the smoke haze.

Your racist attacks using Teabagger inspired hateful talking points is destructive.

You are a filthy unAmerican POS, with hatred in your heart.

Jesus will punish you severely.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...as if Homer has, except on Topix.
Homer grew up poor, I can only relate from that aspect as for being black in America I never made claim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have been an activist against children being tried as adults. I have fought the system for years in two states. Voting rights are restored in some states, but in those same states one can not ever pay their debt to society. Their record follows them for the rest of their lives. So IMO no one ever pays their debt to society, that is a fallacy.
Andrew Breitbart taught me you can always find common ground.:)
Andrew Breitbart is buried under 6 feet of 'common ground'. Where he belongs.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you just made that up, didn't you.
you should stick with sexual non-innuendos.
Why because Martin Luther King JR... was a proven horn-dog?? You need to look up your history... Whatcha gonna do now First, Martin Luther King JR, then Jesse(Jackass)Jackson... Then Jesse(Jackass)Jackson JR...Oops.........
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was one of those violent, racist, ignorant redneck Democrats in the South.
It must be embarrassing for you having so many of them in your party at one time.
Wow! Is this the same hypocritical two faced Carol that recently told another poster that they should stop referring to the past? Take your own advice nitwit! I'm not going to excuse racism from anyone Carol I don't care what political party they call themselves. Those racist Democrats are long gone but Republicans were only too willing to take their places starting with Richard Nixon and his southern strategy and Ronald Reagan with his lies about welfare queens driving Cadillacs. Jim Crow still exists but he by James Crow Esq.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what is it then?
Funny how all the wingnuts step into the same rabbithole.

""Insurance is the equitable transfer of the risk of a loss, from one entity to another in exchange for payment. It is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, uncertain loss."

----------

To call it prepaid healthcare is ignorant in the extreme. Ignorance is what you nitwits specialize in.

What if you don't get sick and require any healthcare? Then you nitwits would call it 'prepaid nothing'??

Remember, the Individual Mandate is a Republiclown idea that they now run away from, nitwit.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And once again we have the pathological Batty Loo, the windy ill that blows nobody good...lol
She thinks Colonels are at the top of the heap.

She'd piss herself if she sat through a few minutes of General "Spider" Marks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grampy,
Interesting article on Aaron Hernandez in Rolling Stone:
http://www.rollingstone.com/feature/the-gangs...
drugs kill
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
My own fallibility? Mine? Okay you got me. I guess my biggest faults are working 50+ hours a week to feed my honor student children while living in a house that barely meets our needs but hey its a house I could afford. No f'in silver spoon here Sonic. So tell me, oh wise one, what fallibility should I own up to?
You're putting too much undue pressure on your child. Let them live their lives to their expectations not to fulfill your own lost ones.

Oops, I didn't mean to butt in.
Jennifer Paula De Monica

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is, Clinton wasn't stupid enough to invade Iraq and create an international disaster over what he 'thought'.
As we all know, there were no WMD's in Iraq, as even Bush admitted to.
Bush was the idiot who pushed the USA to an unjust war, one we are still recovering from.
And he left Iraq a failed State, with a Civil war brewing.
Bush opened Pandora's Box when he stupidly invaded Iraq, opening the door for all the rebellions and wars we've seen in the Middle East ever since Bush's stupid move.
Obama must deal with the problems unleashed by Bush's mishandling of the Middle East. Syria, for one. Libya, for another. Yemen, for more. Egypt for even more.
Bill was only interested in Invading Monica's Mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...put this turd in the pro-war column
So says the asshat clown who waved a Flag for Bush's Wars for a decade.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
My own fallibility? Mine? Okay you got me. I guess my biggest faults are working 50+ hours a week to feed my honor student children while living in a house that barely meets our needs but hey its a house I could afford. No f'in silver spoon here Sonic. So tell me, oh wise one, what fallibility should I own up to?
Anybody like you who expects everyone to work hard and pay their own bills is an insensitive racist.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama deserves another Nobel Peace Prize for his brave stand against chemical weapons.
Next he will address black-on-black gang violence and black-on-white thrill killings. Or maybe not.
xD

He had no problem bombing innocent Middle Eastern citizens with predator drones but he draws the line at Middle Easterners using "chemical" weapons against other Middle Easterners. Yep, that's not hypocritical at all.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if crime and problems in America were treated as American problems and not Black or White ,Male or Female Homosexual or Heterosexual but problems that need to be solved we would be better off and the bigots would be out of a job
A glimmer of light in a sea of darkness.

well said. i always wonder about the actual intellect of trolls. on your part, case closed.

but as how to achieve the goal you state, and to voice it in terms that all will accept, it can only be left to better men than i, though i will give it what small thought that i can.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Why because Martin Luther King JR... was a proven horn-dog?? You need to look up your history... Whatcha gonna do now First, Martin Luther King JR, then Jesse(Jackass)Jackson... Then Jesse(Jackass)Jackson JR...Oops.........
There's nothing wrong with a guy being a "horn dog" as long as he's open and honest about it with his partners. Being sneaky about it is what sucks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Before I go, I have to comment on the 50 year anniversary of Martin Luther King's 'I have a Dream' speech.

I hope all you white racists, esp, Aunt Batty, enjoy the day, the start of a major turning point in American History.

One that so many of wish had never happened. And that's why you will continue to lose on these struggles, from women's rights to Civil Rights for blacks to LBGT rights, the current struggle.

Because you're on the wrong side of history, pushing back against a rising tide that will engulf and drown you all.

Happy 'I HAVE A DREAM' day, Teabagger losers.

Barack is beginning his speech. All you losers should watch.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the rise in rates have dropped significantly since Obamacare came on the scene. And the best is yet to come!
Health Insurance Costs were rising at double digit annual rates during the Bush years. And he did nothing. DUH
But you've always been an idiot, Frank. We wouldn't expect you to change now.
LMAO__Frank is an idiot's sockpuppet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Three Presidents at the 'I have a Dream' 50th Anniversary.

Carter, Clinton, Obama.

Not one Republiclown former President among them.

And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Hoping that all my "opponents " so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!! You must admit my newest sockpuppet "Jennifer Paula De Monica" excels when it comes to that. Show her some TOPIX love!!!

Hugs, WAXMAN!!!!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Breitbart is buried under 6 feet of 'common ground'. Where he belongs.
One thing for sure-he was not afraid. He didn't kill anyone. And he found common ground with all kinds of people. He listened as much as he spoke. Too bad others don't follow that way of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 895,021 - 895,040 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 167,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 54 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search