Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#974836 Sep 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwing prison homoerotic humor. You're a filthy disgusting pig form hell.
Swilly, are you angry with me?:-)

Its a known fact 95% of the leftists on this site are either ACTUAL homo/transsexuals, urban chimps, or just plain failures.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974838 Sep 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a known fact 95% of the leftists on this site are either ACTUAL homo/transsexuals, urban chimps, or just plain failures.
I'm still looking for a doggie with a nice white coat son!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#974839 Sep 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
51st state refuses to join the Obama War on Syria.
Obama now recruiting Kenya to form an international coalition....of fools...
Wahhabism....
There is only one country in the world that has Wahhabist terrorist organizations represented in their governmental policy departments. What is that country, you ask?

It is the United States of America.

The United States is the last country in the world supporting Wahhabist terrorists organizations like Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The State Department should put the United States on its own terrorist watch list.

How rediculous is that?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#974840 Sep 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war." The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress so, you might say, Congress has already approved Obama's military strike as long as it is over in 90 days.
Would there be any laws about joining Al Qaeda in a war to help them take over a country and get their chemical weapons?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#974841 Sep 3, 2013
Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood are joined at the hip, just like Al Qaeda was with the Taliban.
Al Qaeda is trying to oust the government of Syria and take over, which will give them chemical weapons.

Syria borders Turkey, Iraq and Jordan.
Turkey has a problem with Islamist terrorists.
Iraq has a problem with Islamist terrorists.
Jordan has a problem with Islamist terrorists.

Who, besided Obama and the people that control his strings, thinks it's a good idea to have terrorist training camps on the border of any country that already has a problem with terrorists?

The United States is more isolated in the world than at any other time it the history of this country. We are so isolated because this Obama administration is the last government in the world that harbors Islamist terrorists and has these terrorist organizations represented in its policy departments.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#974842 Sep 3, 2013
If we are still at war with the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11(2001), the closest target for the Pentagon is the White House.

How rediculous is that?

This is why the entire world is laughing at us... when they're not building bunkers to protect themselves from "Obama's military".

A slip of the tongue is the truest statement anyone can make. It's not meant as a joke. It rolled off the tongue as if it is a commonly accepted fact, like the Marxist answer Obama gave to "Joe the Plumber".

"My military...."

You people need to wake up. There is a deranged ignorant sycophant as president.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#974843 Sep 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share with us the "research techniques" you used to determine that 95% of the leftists on this site are homo/transsexuals? You have quite an interest in this life style, wink wink.
p.s.
You might want to "research" what % of Log Cabin Republicans share your interest in the gay life.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#974844 Sep 3, 2013
The goal of those who pull the strings on Obama is to have the Wahhabist terrorists take over the country of Syria.
After the Muslim Brotherhood was tossed out of the government of Egypt, they have no country they control. They desperately need a country to control.
Obama is a stooge for the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Muslim Brotherhood will order Obama to use what he refers to as "my military" to help Al Qaeda take over the country of Syria.

The biggest question is, how did the Islamist terrorists get control of the government of the United States?
How could that have happened?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#974846 Sep 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The goal of those who pull the strings on Obama is to have the Wahhabist terrorists take over the country of Syria.
After the Muslim Brotherhood was tossed out of the government of Egypt, they have no country they control. They desperately need a country to control.
The Muslim Brotherhood will order Obama to use what he refers to as "my military" to help Al Qaeda take over the country of Syria.
The biggest question is, how did the Islamist terrorists get control of the government of the United States?
"OMG OMG OMG Wahhabists! Wahhabists!! OMG OMG OMG"

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#974847 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so dumb of you Dave. Their letter states that they were dissatisfied with BOTH Obamacare and immigration law.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/164542066/ILWU-Disa...
They spend how much of the letter talking about other issues & throw in a comment about Obamacare & immigration at the end.

I have news, dumbass, that means these things were not the major reason of their decision.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#974848 Sep 3, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Waxman((the chubby/chubby chasing teabagger from Connecticut))!!!!!!!!
On with the judgit competition!!!!!!!!!!
You are such an idiot Dumb Dave.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#974849 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need an education in what is happening in the world. Let's go over a short history.
Wahhabism is a medieval conservative sect of Islam with archaic tennants designed to control the world's population and allow only Wahhabism to be practiced that originated in the 17th century.
Wahhabism was relegated to the most ignorant cults and societies in the Arab world until the petro dollars began to flow into Saudi Arabia in the 1930s.
Since, Wahhabism has grown and is represented in all the Suni terrorist organizations, such as Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Wahhabism has grown to the extent where they started a world war and took control of the government of Egypt, and are prominently represented in the government of the United States to the point where federal judges include Wahhabist tennants in their rulings as if Wahhabism is part of the Constitution.
The Wahhabists were tossed out of the government of Egypt.
Today, there is only one country in the world that includes Wahhabist terrorist organizations in its policy departments. That country is the United States.
And, today, the Wahhabist terrorists are attempting to take control of Syria, which will give them chemical weapons.

Now that you are better educated on events in the world, you can respond to the post.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#974850 Sep 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDumbDave tells us NOT TO JUDGE ALL MUSLIMS because of a FEW lunatic liberals...

Yet... RealDumbDave ENCOURAGES US TO JUDGE ALL GUN OWNERS because of a FEW lunatic liberals...

It's the culture...
ForetoldEndTimes

AOL

#974852 Sep 3, 2013

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST ---

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

hissleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#974854 Sep 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Creepy african

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#974855 Sep 3, 2013
John Kerry is now calling for the UN to bomb the USA.

As the international media now confirms, sodium fluoride is a chemical weapon, and this chemical weapon is used against the American people every single day in the water supply, a favorite attack vector for terrorists.

"Evidence" of chemical weapons nothing more than hair samples of people who drank sodium fluoride

As you might have guessed, Secretary of State John Kerry is running around 'acting like an idiot' by claiming Syria has used weapons of mass destruction on its own population. Here's a sample of his claims:

"In the last 24 hours, we have learned through samples that were provided to the United States that have now been tested from first responders in east Damascus and hair samples and blood samples have tested positive for signatures of sarin." Kerry said this on NBC's Meet The Press.

But what, exactly, is he saying? That hair samples have tested positive for "signatures" of sarin, not sarin itself. What is a "signature" of sarin? The fluorine element, which is of course the basis for sodium fluoride.

In other words, this "evidence" of chemical weapons in Syria may be nothing more than a collection of hair samples taken from people who drank fluoride. Hair analysis is a commonly-used practice for assessing exposure to fluoride. It concludes, "hair may be regarded as biomaterial of high informative potential in evaluating prolonged exposure to fluorides..."

Typically, this analysis is conducted with ICP-MS instrumentation, using a plasma torch that disintegrates all organic molecules, leaving only the resulting elements (fluorine). Tests done on Syrian citizens using ICP-MS would not be able to distinguish between sodium fluoride and sarin exposure in terms of the detection of elemental fluorine.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#974856 Sep 3, 2013
USA Under Attack wrote:
Israel And Jews In America Would Love To See A Civil War In The USA
Have you always been an anti-semite?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#974858 Sep 3, 2013
USA Under Attack wrote:
JEWS LIKE WALT DISNEY OWN COCAINE OBAMA
Are you off your meds?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#974859 Sep 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
John Kerry is now calling for the UN to bomb the USA.
As the international media now confirms, sodium fluoride is a chemical weapon, and this chemical weapon is used against the American people every single day in the water supply, a favorite attack vector for terrorists.
"Evidence" of chemical weapons nothing more than hair samples of people who drank sodium fluoride
As you might have guessed, Secretary of State John Kerry is running around 'acting like an idiot' by claiming Syria has used weapons of mass destruction on its own population. Here's a sample of his claims:
"In the last 24 hours, we have learned through samples that were provided to the United States that have now been tested from first responders in east Damascus and hair samples and blood samples have tested positive for signatures of sarin." Kerry said this on NBC's Meet The Press.
But what, exactly, is he saying? That hair samples have tested positive for "signatures" of sarin, not sarin itself. What is a "signature" of sarin? The fluorine element, which is of course the basis for sodium fluoride.
In other words, this "evidence" of chemical weapons in Syria may be nothing more than a collection of hair samples taken from people who drank fluoride. Hair analysis is a commonly-used practice for assessing exposure to fluoride. It concludes, "hair may be regarded as biomaterial of high informative potential in evaluating prolonged exposure to fluorides..."
Typically, this analysis is conducted with ICP-MS instrumentation, using a plasma torch that disintegrates all organic molecules, leaving only the resulting elements (fluorine). Tests done on Syrian citizens using ICP-MS would not be able to distinguish between sodium fluoride and sarin exposure in terms of the detection of elemental fluorine.
lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#974860 Sep 3, 2013
It's obvious the dupes here ludicrously calling themselves "liberals" are mindlessly parroting the Obama-Chipetto party line that are obviously lies. I am reminded of a quote from a person who almost succeeded in destroying the world.

"As soon as by one's own propaganda even a glimpse of right on the other side is admitted, the cause for doubting one's own right is laid."
Adolph Hitler.

The parallels between Obama and Hitler are too many for anyone with any sense to feel comfortable.

Hitler was a deranged ignorant sycophant who had the most effective military in the world as his own personal tool of ambition.

Obama is a deranged ignorant sycophant who thinks of the most effective military in the world today as "my military".

Combine this with the fact that the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood has control over those who pull Obama's strings.

Today, Obama is promoting helping the Islamist terrorists take control of Syria and acquire chemical weapons, which would put terrorist training camps on the borders of Turkey, Iraq and Jordan, not to mention it would put the Muslim Brotherhood on the border with Israel.

Obama is the most dangerous person in the world today. This has all the makings of a start to World War III.

The United States stands isolated in the world, and the President of the United States is promoting joining a war to help Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood take over a country with borders to countries where Al Qaeda is already engaging in terrorist attacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min THE DEVIL 187,002
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Mothra 52,728
obama our next president 1 hr bale wayne 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,617
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 3 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 6 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]