Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,748)

Showing posts 894,941 - 894,960 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>are you including WHITE Hispanics too? how about the WHITE Blacks like O'bama--what exactly is WHITE according to liberals? please define.
maybe this will help you discern whatever right wing talking point it is that you're fumbling for.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

i still have yet to get an answer about what's up with white folks and their drinking while driving. once i saw that stat i quit driving which is quite inconvenient i'll have you know. and it cost a lot to fuel the helicopter just to take a trip to the mini-mart.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama provided military aid to the Muslim Brotherhood government of Egypt.
We give aid to lots of countries.

George W Bush send aid to North Korea,.

So Bush must have been a communist.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo I think that redneck that shot MLK was James Earl Ray ( D )
Maybe you should check the date on that and refer to Aunt Batty's republican historical fiction syllabus, Texas Simple Mind. http://youtu.be/n__tAHR5ErM

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Sorry for the lengthy post...)
Leosnana tried to run me into the ground a few years ago because I happened to mention the same observation.

If I kept hearing the same message that it's somebody else's fault that I'm a victim, it'd probably be easier for me to jump on the government dependency bandwagon too.
But I'm in the white middle class category, so there's no one to blame and I have no choice but to pull my own weight.
Then again, I was expected to get an education, become independent and give back to society all my life.
Which is exactly what's lacking in many urban areas in the black community.
Like it or not liberals. Just ask Juan Williams.
(Also sorry if it posted twice...)
You mean the Juan Williams who got angry at whites for crossing the street to avoid walking by blacks, saying it was discrimination??

Then went on to say he crosses the street to avoid passing by Muslims?

You mean THAT selective racist Juan Williams??

You figure your collecting early Social Security at 62 is pulling your own weight??

You give back to society by spending 5 years on Topix, with no social life, by your own admission?

Where's the volunteer work you preached about before you retired to get your Social Security check??

You get crazier by the day, smokey. Have a cigarette. And a nice piece of pie. Good for the diabetes.

Destroy your health so you can spend more time in the hospital, loser.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...tasteful compared to the average JAP wedding.
hey hey hey we go through years of JAP training to get that wedding.:)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Blacks will be desolated in society if they stay loyal to democrats what happens when white democrats move over to republicans and latinos follow as they usually do and Blacks that were berated by urban democrats stop voting period what will the obama fanatic do hahahahahlolololololo soon coming
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Jupiter missiles with nuke warheads were removed from Turkey and Italy in early 1963. The military felt they were obsolete, replaced by nuke missiles in submarines. Maybe your friend was dismantling the empty silos.
What was START and SALT all about then?

I posted ICBM__my bad IIRC (Pershing) were during Reagan era and were deployed in Turkey.

Whatever, we've drifted way off my post about Incirlik Air Force Base being close enough to Aleppo/Al Safir to very quickly sneak a Spirit II over there.

Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.
Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered?
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
more bodyguards.
Population demographics reveal that there are 5.75 whites for every black. So your 2-1 ratio in actual numbers is crap!

How about world homicide rates per 100,000?
Africa 17.0
Americas 15.4
Asia 3.1
Europe 3.5
Oceania 2.9
World 6.9
Where all de Black folks be livin? Africa and the Americas?

As for:'Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered?'
No, let them just continue shooting any whites that strays into the hood for their cars, money, cell phones, sneakers, etc.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

voting is a right not a DUTY if they have no agenda dont vote the lesser of the two evils is still evil look at obama libya, egypt, syria, iran, yemen,what difference between obama and romney nothing maybe style but the substance is the same as bush another military action from the peace man lolololhahahah SPEAK

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans & right whiners get dumber every day thereby increasing Limbaugh, Beck, & Ingrahams audience pool.
and that is freedom!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Booker is already running to be the first openly homosexual POTUS.
Hillary will never see the truck that hits her.
Typical Nobraina.

Makes Accusations without basis of facts or benefit of a brain.

Meanwhile, Ted Cruz is considering a run for Prime Minister of Canada, because he can't run for President in the USA.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should stay out of it, as awful as it is, but I think there is unsurmountable international pressure for us to do something. I feel it's a civil war; let them all kill each other until the end. See what happens.
I'm still reeling over the fact you and I agree on something.

But we don't know who used chemical weapons and for whose benefit or who to side with, sadly for those caught in the middle.

It might even make the world see us differently. Instead of being the "imperialists" or "cowboys", we actually are the peacekeepers.

However, Obama should not have supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Do you agree?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it doesn't fit into her mission. There is a wealth of information on the theories of Booker T. Washington and the differences in philosophy between him and W.E.B. Dubois.
She might not make such a damn fool of herself if she ever read any books on the subject rather than pick out a quote to serve her interest.
she didn't pick the quote. the Tea Party did.

another non-denial denial.'But, but, the other guy!'

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Juan Williams who got angry at whites for crossing the street to avoid walking by blacks, saying it was discrimination??
Then went on to say he crosses the street to avoid passing by Muslims?
You mean THAT selective racist Juan Williams??
You figure your collecting early Social Security at 62 is pulling your own weight??
You give back to society by spending 5 years on Topix, with no social life, by your own admission?
Where's the volunteer work you preached about before you retired to get your Social Security check??
You get crazier by the day, smokey. Have a cigarette. And a nice piece of pie. Good for the diabetes.
Destroy your health so you can spend more time in the hospital, loser.
Juan Williams would call you a liar and a racist. And so do I.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe this will help you discern whatever right wing talking point it is that you're fumbling for.
i still have yet to get an answer about what's up with white folks and their drinking while driving. once i saw that stat i quit driving which is quite inconvenient i'll have you know. and it cost a lot to fuel the helicopter just to take a trip to the mini-mart.
How do you solve the Problems in Black america you think your bigotted agenda solved Black Peoples problem in the Past Martin Luther King faced more racism than you or Obama will ever face MLK would have never been president however Obama would never have become president if not for KING so your distraction president and your distracting platform of racism and bigotry still doesnt solve anything and thats why I call you all JIM CROW DEMOCRATS because you defend obama with racism at the demise of the Black community
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Sorry for the lengthy post...)
Leosnana tried to run me into the ground a few years ago because I happened to mention the same observation.
You see some of the most fancy "pimped up" cars around town with all the bells and whistles and can't help but think that a successful black man would not be driving something that gaudy and, if so, where did a young black man get that kind of money?
Selling drugs more than likely but it still makes you wonder.
A lower income middle class couple has to save enough money for a down payment on a house (unless one of them is a veteran), but if their income were just a little bit lower to qualify for a government loan, there'd be loans coming out the wazoo with cheaper mortgages.
No one disparages anyone from buying a home. But it does send the wrong message that there are perks to wanting less to get more. It does take a certain mentality of not minding being dependent on others for whatever reason - and sometimes it is for good reason - but most people would rather not be in that category and try to get by on their own with what they have.
There are many blacks who don't fall into that category either. But there are a significant number who do.
The real disparity it would seem is working just a little bit harder to make a little more money to get by on your own rather than being happy with less to get help from taxpayers including those who do work harder just to get by.
If I kept hearing the same message that it's somebody else's fault that I'm a victim, it'd probably be easier for me to jump on the government dependency bandwagon too.
But I'm in the white middle class category, so there's no one to blame and I have no choice but to pull my own weight.
Then again, I was expected to get an education, become independent and give back to society all my life.
Which is exactly what's lacking in many urban areas in the black community.
Like it or not liberals. Just ask Juan Williams.
(Also sorry if it posted twice...)
Oh, poor me poor me.

What afkn loser you are__your entire message during the past six years is that your failures rest on the shoulders of others. What was it that Gene Hackman's character in Mississippi Burning said about scumbags like you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

When did Carol Aunt Batty become and expert on the black community? Is everyone black and white insulted by this?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR! Members of Congress and their staffs are covered by the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program which offers a choice of coverage programs and which are paid for by payroll deductions and their employer which happens to be the Federal government. They aren't Cadillac programs stupid, they're whatever program the individual feels is appropriate and what they can afford.
If your husband's coverage sucks, don't blame the government blame the employer for offering a low ball program.
Oh, for heaven's sake. Who do you think is the government in this country? And pays for all government employees?

No wonder you're so confused. They work for us. Something Obama's team apparently doesn't even know.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
where are the hispanics? you know the illegals? the brown people? the fence jumpers? the precious democrat voters? they are really don't exist huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>

We went into Iraq under similar circumstances - biochemical weapons had been used on innocents and for humanitarian reasons.

But if Iraq and Iran had been killing each other off, more than likely we wouldn't have interfered then and waited for the outcome - even if many innocents sadly would have been caught in the middle of these two enemies fighting each other.
We went into Iraq 20 years after Saddam had used chemical weapons. DUH

It happened when Reagan was President, and Reagan chose to do nothing about it.

Bush picked it up nearly 20 years later and tried to use it as an excuse, after his other rationales were proven wrong.

Look it up, nitwit. You've got your head firmly stuffed up your ass again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 894,941 - 894,960 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,500
Abby 4-23 6 min squishymama 13
Amy 4-23 9 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Stina2 96,212
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 20 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••