Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
894,861 - 894,880 of 1,083,402 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots are dumber than dirt. You think opposing a syrian attack is supporting chemical weapons. Stupid fcks.
THe UN, etc have banned chemical weapons. The threat of retaliation as a penalty for using chemical weapons has kept them out of most conflicts.

Syria has used them

Your plan is to sit on your fat ass & say "oh Well, I don't care."

So you are sending the message that using chemical weapons is OK.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your idiotic fringe who are complaining because Obama didn't take action years ago the uprising began. Silly twits. You just can't make up your minds. No wonder your party is so divided.
These kids are hysterical!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant chess move by the President!
It should be interesting to see how Obama uses the 'hate whatever Obama does' weapon cons have handed to him!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Declining to interfere in a civil war does not imply support of war tactics.
We would attack because of the tactic, not the war. We would attach because the use of Chemical weapons is wrong.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't answer the question. The answer that you might have given would most likely be to blame someone that lived here two hundred and thirty years ago for why people are ignorant today. Of course the better answer is to site statistics about the welfare system,unwed mothers and fatherless children. The idea of fatherless children is strange because unwed mothers don't go to clinics to get pregnant. Add to this the major problem with drugs that is spread across the nation and you can see the results of decades of a left wing Democrat agenda and the decline of social responsibility. If we had stuck to the values,principles and morals that the Republics were committed to,our country would be a much better place.
EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery

and E.W. Jackson is a Black Man telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Some does. It doesn't change the free market aspect.
It absolutely does change the free market aspect. You're forcing people to purchase something so you can give people who ordinarily couldn't offord the produce a discount. That is not free market. What incentive do insurance companies have to do better when their clients are forced to buy their product?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public forum, retard...Where you expecting a "moderated discussion" on today's politics? People like you are the problem...you think you can "repair" their brains with facts...LOL...good luck w that, I'm willing to fight fire w fire...Don't like it, scroll on by and keep begging for presidential votes on a public forum with the rest of basement dwelling retards...LOL
OMG!!! Latrobe is back! Wonder how many hytra-heads got whacked for this to occur? Thank you, Chris Tolles.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has changed. Congress still has to use the exchanges. They just need to set up the government paying their share of the cost.
See how these idiots think.."their share of the cost".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime abuses you specifically, not women in general...and he does it in virtually every post.
Stand up, girl.
Then maybe you should tell her that Latrobe is nowhere near Philadelphia eh.

Hah, I wonder what percentage of Latrobe voters backed Obama?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

I stand directly behind Bruce Thornton.

He told the absolute truth. Progressives are America's Achilles heel and we are now vulnerable.

Hope the progressives on here are happy.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thornton/w...

Later.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
THe UN, etc have banned chemical weapons. The threat of retaliation as a penalty for using chemical weapons has kept them out of most conflicts.
Syria has used them
Your plan is to sit on your fat ass & say "oh Well, I don't care."
So you are sending the message that using chemical weapons is OK.
Fck the UN.

Next.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Hey O'bama you want to negotiate with the Congress and bomb Syria? DEFUND O'bamacare and you can take that money and bomb away--cause you are going to need it.
Congress got what they demanded.

I don't recall Congress asking for a 'negotiation.'
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Republicans make the mistake of supporting Obama, then you have the right to laugh because they will be finished as a party, to be replaced by a Conservative Party.
lol! I'm laughing now.

Cons got what they demanded.

Now they OWN it!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime abuses you specifically, not women in general...and he does it in virtually every post.
Stand up, girl.
No worries. We go back a long way. He's gotten the brunt of my wrath numerous times in the past and why he's even more condescending today. Trust me.

He's always been condescending but think it really started when I called him an enigma.

He really didn't like that.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>remember when you thought TheOnion was a legit news source?? I mean, talk about stewped...you lefty ped-o-philes will slurp up anything ur mooslim and MSNBC tells ya to...LOL...Germany 1930's
lol! You idiots still believe the beck-ster, limburger and others provide news son.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that at an applebee's in valejo. I asked the waitress if we should use it and insisted our order would take longer.
She insisted it would take longer using the Ipad? Your post wasn't clear. I bet she would say that considering it is taking her job.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then maybe you should tell her that Latrobe is nowhere near Philadelphia eh.
Hah, I wonder what percentage of Latrobe voters backed Obama?
Hi, guy. I've still got some holiday to go...aren't they funny? http://youtu.be/g9ELyPq0YWM Think I'll go watch some doubles...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Someone named Bruce Thornton said it all in this article:
Thatís the modus operandi of the progressives. Democracy, human rights, free speech, individualism are all great when they serve the progressive agenda of growing the Leviathan state in order to coerce citizens into paying obeisance to the goals of ďsocial justice.Ē If they donít serve those goals, then the freedoms and rights of conservatives, Christians, capitalists, gun-owners, and other enemies of the state can be abused. But when itís the progressivesí political ox thatís gored, then we hear the bellowing paeans to the First Amendment.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thornton/w...
And there's more...
Figures you'd like Thornton the prolific writer/azzhole.

Do you find these clowns on other threads and blogs and drag them over here? Or are you on the sucker e-mail lists?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We would attack because of the tactic, not the war. We would attach because the use of Chemical weapons is wrong.
Well, pardner, then get on your tractor and lead the charge...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

"The White House walk-and-talk that changed Obama's mind on Syria"

(About going to Congress first, that is.)

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/31...

Chief of Staff Denis McDonough must have whispered in his ear, "It really isn't all about you."

Of course, Biden's threat to impeach Bush if he didn't Congressional approval before Iraq might have had something to do with it too.

Okay, now later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min DDDD-25 45,876
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry 48,987
Abby 7-30 11 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 7-30 22 min Kuuipo 17
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 28 min ohoh 3,844
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 304
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,089
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search