Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
894,801 - 894,820 of 1,099,777 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#974282 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public forum, retard...Where you expecting a "moderated discussion" on today's politics? People like you are the problem...you think you can "repair" their brains with facts...LOL...good luck w that, I'm willing to fight fire w fire...Don't like it, scroll on by and keep begging for presidential votes on a public forum with the rest of basement dwelling retards...LOL
I'm just as disturbed as you are by fellow Americans who I no longer know anymore.

But all you're doing is fueling their anger and irrational hatred.

I would fight to the death to preserve our freedoms just like you would over oppression or tyranny in any form.

But hurling insults at women on here isn't how we win this battle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#974283 Sep 1, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Polish?
That doesn't answer the question. The answer that you might have given would most likely be to blame someone that lived here two hundred and thirty years ago for why people are ignorant today. Of course the better answer is to site statistics about the welfare system,unwed mothers and fatherless children. The idea of fatherless children is strange because unwed mothers don't go to clinics to get pregnant. Add to this the major problem with drugs that is spread across the nation and you can see the results of decades of a left wing Democrat agenda and the decline of social responsibility. If we had stuck to the values,principles and morals that the Republics were committed to,our country would be a much better place.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974284 Sep 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Odds of War in Syria? A Lot Higher Now
Obama did the right thing, morally and constitutionally. Now the question is will Congress follow suit and approve a strike on Syria—or will they take the side of a murderous war criminal.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
"sonic"
What business does the US have meddling in the affairs of Syria? We are not and should not be the worlds policeman. No matter how carefully the targets are selected and how accurate the missiles are there will be lots of deaths, many women and children. assad will move civilians, women and children to the areas that will be targeted.
president nobama is going to congress for one reason and one reason only to cover his asz. The rubber stamp senate will okay the action, hopefully the house will say no. You do not have to worry the boy president has already said he has the authority.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#974285 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Free market? The ACA calls for buying insurance from PRIVATE insurance companies to help cover costs from PRIVATE doctors & PRIVATE hopsitals.
What is not free market?
Where"d the money come from? Oh, wait...the treasury, right?

Orlando, FL

#974286 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to begging for Romney votes like you did in 2012...I could care less about credibility, all of you fktards waste too much time on here arguing with each other
I see you're from Philadelphia. You might find this interesting.

In 13 Philadelphia wards in 2013, Obama received 99% of the vote or more. In others, he received 85% and, in others, almost all.

One woman said Obama just needed more time to get the job done.

So what job does Obama need more time to get done? Higher unemployment, more part-time jobs, less money in their wallets?

You didn't vote for Romney either in PA?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#974287 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you Polish?
I bet you are.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#974288 Sep 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The last thing on that posters mind is credibility babe__it's sole purpose here and the other threads is to disrupt and offend.
I'm surprised you read those posts.
You're stuck in a time when women were seen as objects "babe".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974289 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Supporting the use of chemical weapons slaughtering hundreds will certainly get them right whiner votes.
Declining to interfere in a civil war does not imply support of war tactics.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#974290 Sep 1, 2013
Seems those fast food workers striking for $15 are wasting their time. They will soon be unemployed. Fast food and fast service restaurants Are increasingly turning to technology to cut costs, especially labor. already places like Applebee's is turning to Ipads replacing waitresses/waiters to take your order. Pull up to a Burger King and place your order by smartphone. Say goodbye to those entry level jobs. You get what you ask for. Won't be long till the only person working at the local McDonald's will be the maintenance man. He too will be phased out eventually.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#974291 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>are you a kkk hunt? Can't wait to lynch ur azz and drag you and ur commie pals behind my pickup truck
So True!!

Spokane, WA

#974292 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Russia and China voted against it in the Security Council
"silly"
You are in hog heaven. You pals in russia and china vetoed a UN Security Council resolution. Since when is the US subservient to the UN. The UN a worthless do nothing organization. The UN should be headquartered in Moscow and the US should get out of the UN.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#974293 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Supporting the use of chemical weapons slaughtering hundreds will certainly get them right whiner votes.
You idiots are dumber than dirt. You think opposing a syrian attack is supporting chemical weapons. Stupid fcks.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#974294 Sep 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He always forgets that part.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974295 Sep 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure most Republicans want pre-existing conditions as part of their health care reform as well.
It's simply not fair or American that a significant number of people be denied medical treatment because they can't afford it.
That's been my beef from day one. The COST of health care - which the Democrats still completely ignore.
There aren't any easy solutions. But the crux of Obamacare isn't it.
Do you think that people with pre-existing conditions should pay the same premiums as everyone else?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#974296 Sep 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Some does. It doesn't change the free market aspect.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974297 Sep 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, where we are now with this present administration and the dumbing down of America did not come about just since 2008. It has been a long time coming.
It's why this fight is not just about politics. It's about who we are and who we are becoming. With the help the liberal media's bullhorn and a powerful central government.
You mean like dumb and dumber?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974298 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Some idiots buy price only.
I sell based on quality, service & knowledge.
Evidently your knowledge & service & quality of workmanship just doesn't cut it.
Matching coupons is on identical products in different stores.
Nowhere is quality and service more important than in medical care, and yet the government reimburses the worst providers the same amount as the best providers.

Spokane, WA

#974299 Sep 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama pom-pom girl cheering for War on Syria.
"John Galt"
Do you think "silly" said "brilliant move" when former president Bush went to congress to get congressional approval?
Peace

Orlando, FL

#974300 Sep 1, 2013
Someone named Bruce Thornton said it all in this article:

That’s the modus operandi of the progressives. Democracy, human rights, free speech, individualism are all great when they serve the progressive agenda of growing the Leviathan state in order to coerce citizens into paying obeisance to the goals of “social justice.” If they don’t serve those goals, then the freedoms and rights of conservatives, Christians, capitalists, gun-owners, and other enemies of the state can be abused. But when it’s the progressives’ political ox that’s gored, then we hear the bellowing paeans to the First Amendment.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thornton/w...

And there's more...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#974301 Sep 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Learn to read.
I read just fine. Perhaps you need to learn how to post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 177,336
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 48 min Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 2 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search