Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974470 Sep 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Mongolia...
Vatican...
Cambodia...
Taiwan...
You really should do your homework instead of demanding non cons do it for you son. Makes you look really dependent on others!
"son, you forgot Kosovo, do your homework.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#974471 Sep 1, 2013
Their Dangerous wrote:
EXECUTE CHILD KILLING JEWS . WE GIVE THESE KILLERS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR TO KILL CHILDREN AND OTHERS . OBAMA SHOULD BE TRIED AND EXECUTED ALONG WITH OTHER CROOKED POLITICIANS IN OUR CROOKED GOVERNMENT .
Palestinian Children Killed by Israel - If Americans Knew ...
www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/child_41304.htm ... Cached
One of the most disturbing aspects of the strife between Israel and the Palestinians has been the killing and maiming of children. The Israeli occupation army and ...
Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed - If Americans Knew ...
ifamericansknew.org/stats/children.html Cached
B'Tselem has documented that Israel killed 318 Palestinian children in Gaza during ... Amnesty International – Killing the Future. Save the Children – The ...
I hope I am not the only one who reported this post as offensive.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#974472 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you are always trying to hide the truth of Israel's meddling in our affairs? Oh, don't answer that...you have already made it quite clear where your allegiance lies and it isn't with the United States.
Meddling? The latest report from Snowden indicates the US spies on Israel.

Obama is willing to throw anyone under the bus to promote his agenda. In this case he is now using Israel to try to convince Congress to vote for his war resolution much to his chagrin

White House to Congress: Help Israel, Bomb Syria

Politico says senior administration officials are citing Israel's defense to convince congressmen on Syria strike.
Anonymous Proxy

Germany

#974473 Sep 1, 2013
Testing 123
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974474 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did not take unilateral action in Libya. Seriously, you need to educate yourself.
Obama engaged in war with Libya without benefit of a declaration of war by Congress.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#974475 Sep 1, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meddling? The latest report from Snowden indicates the US spies on Israel.
Obama is willing to throw anyone under the bus to promote his agenda. In this case he is now using Israel to try to convince Congress to vote for his war resolution much to his chagrin
White House to Congress: Help Israel, Bomb Syria
Politico says senior administration officials are citing Israel's defense to convince congressmen on Syria strike.
NEWSFLASH for ya Dude, we spy on everybody including our friends, the British, French, Germans, Canadians....everybody.

and you know what else, they spy on us.

ever hear of Jonathan Jay Pollard. He sold top secrets concerning out Nuclear submarine fleet to the Israelis. They in turn sold those secrets to the soviets in order to get some Russian jews out of Russia. Serious damage was done to our third arm of our nuclear defenses.

in fact, care to guess which country has the most spies convicted of spying on the U.S. in prison?

stop being so naive...its a nothing story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974476 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWSFLASH for ya Dude, we spy on everybody including our friends, the British, French, Germans, Canadians....everybody.
and you know what else, they spy on us.
ever hear of Jonathan Jay Pollard. He sold top secrets concerning out Nuclear submarine fleet to the Israelis. They in turn sold those secrets to the soviets in order to get some Russian jews out of Russia. Serious damage was done to our third arm of our nuclear defenses.
in fact, care to guess which country has the most spies convicted of spying on the U.S. in prison?
stop being so naive...its a nothing story
Obama dragging the US into war for no reason is hardly a "nothing story."

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#974477 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWSFLASH for ya Dude, we spy on everybody including our friends, the British, French, Germans, Canadians....everybody.
and you know what else, they spy on us.
ever hear of Jonathan Jay Pollard. He sold top secrets concerning out Nuclear submarine fleet to the Israelis. They in turn sold those secrets to the soviets in order to get some Russian jews out of Russia. Serious damage was done to our third arm of our nuclear defenses.
in fact, care to guess which country has the most spies convicted of spying on the U.S. in prison?
stop being so naive...its a nothing story
Israel sold secrets to the Russians? That is pure speculation. You can't prove it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974478 Sep 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Did you feel the same way when president Bush, with congressional and UN support and the backing of 40+ nations eliminated saddamn and forced him to dump his WMD's? Remember his WMDs killed 1000's of women and children.
"real dumb" I will not hold my breath but some way some how you will blame Bush, he screwed or you believe he lied.
Peace
KMA
bushie boy didn't have UN support. That's why he sent Powell...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974479 Sep 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"son, you forgot Kosovo, do your homework.
Peace
KMA
Sorry son. Perhaps you can add to the list to show your superiority.

Otherwise, it appears you're also lacking as well!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974480 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Fetch-all-stupid lie. Kerry said the hair and blood samples "came not from United Nations inspectors but from independent channels" and a senior Israeli government official admits that "Israel has invested in intelligence assets in Syria for decades." I don't believe there is any doubt who is providing us with intel.
A Massad agent has already admitted that they relayed to the United States a conversation between Syrian officials on the use of chemical weapons that had been intercepted by the "8200 unit of the Israeli Defence Forces".
It was also reported that "Senior Israeli security officials arrived in Washington last Monday "to share the latest results of intelligence-gathering, and to review the Syrian crisis with national security adviser Susan Rice."
Why is it you are always trying to hide the truth of Israel's meddling in our affairs? Oh, don't answer that...you have already made it quite clear where your allegiance lies and it isn't with the United States.
...so we are to believe undocumented hair and blood samples from an undisclosed source as justification for war?

Sounds like the OJ trial.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974481 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWSFLASH for ya Dude, we spy on everybody including our friends, the British, French, Germans, Canadians....everybody.
and you know what else, they spy on us.
ever hear of Jonathan Jay Pollard. He sold top secrets concerning out Nuclear submarine fleet to the Israelis. They in turn sold those secrets to the soviets in order to get some Russian jews out of Russia. Serious damage was done to our third arm of our nuclear defenses.
in fact, care to guess which country has the most spies convicted of spying on the U.S. in prison?
stop being so naive...its a nothing story
lol! Shhhh! His mental capacity is limited!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974482 Sep 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama dragging the US into war for no reason is hardly a "nothing story."
In this case, it is since it's not true.
Lily Barton

Washington, DC

#974483 Sep 1, 2013
Much more interactive conversations here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/01/ke... #

Instead of just old taker liberal people like here, there are all kinds there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974484 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Fetch-all-stupid lie. Kerry said the hair and blood samples "came not from United Nations inspectors but from independent channels" and a senior Israeli government official admits that "Israel has invested in intelligence assets in Syria for decades." I don't believe there is any doubt who is providing us with intel.
A Massad agent has already admitted that they relayed to the United States a conversation between Syrian officials on the use of chemical weapons that had been intercepted by the "8200 unit of the Israeli Defence Forces".
It was also reported that "Senior Israeli security officials arrived in Washington last Monday "to share the latest results of intelligence-gathering, and to review the Syrian crisis with national security adviser Susan Rice."
Why is it you are always trying to hide the truth of Israel's meddling in our affairs? Oh, don't answer that...you have already made it quite clear where your allegiance lies and it isn't with the United States.
Kerry was not consulted about the Obama retreat on Syria, which undermined his strong call for action.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#974485 Sep 1, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel sold secrets to the Russians? That is pure speculation. You can't prove it.
The full extent of the information he gave to Israel has still not been officially revealed. Press reports cited a secret 46-page memorandum, which Pollard and his attorneys were allowed to view. They were provided to the judge by Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, who described Pollard's spying as including, among other things, obtaining and copying the latest version of Radio-Signal Notations (RASIN), a 10-volume manual comprehensively detailing America's global electronic surveillance network.

some of Israeli's acts of friendship

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12/23/break...

Breaking: Patriot Missiles Seized, Sold To China by Israel

Iron Dome Defense Missiles Seized by Finland, Labeled “Fireworks”
69 Newest Patriot Missiles Bound For Reds

Not to mention plans and data for the F-22 Raptor

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp...

Israel secretly sells American nuclear weapons to China

Israel is secretly selling nuclear technology to America's enemies in breach of a long-established agreement. The joke is, these are American weapons paid for by American tax-payers who generously subsidise Israel, going to a rising Communist superpower.***

BANGALORE - Israel's relationship with its closest ally, the United States, seems to have hit a rough patch, with Washington apparently upset with Israel's clandestine dealings with China. The spat is not new, however. It has its roots in a decade-old issue. Old suspicions have returned. It is an explosion into the public domain of a row that has been going on for a few years.

The quarrel is over Israel's alleged concealing from Washington of an upgrade of a major weapons system it sold to China more than a decade ago. The United States claims that by upgrading the system, Israel violated its commitment not to transfer US technology to China without Washington's permission. Israel, however, insists that the upgrade was really just routine maintenance of a system that had originally been sold to China with US approval.

What appears to have propelled this simmering tension into the open is a clash of personalities. According to reports in the media, US Under Secretary of Defense Doug Feith believes that Israeli Defense Ministry director general Amos Yaron misled him on the arms sale to China. On Wednesday, Israeli media reported that Feith had demanded Yaron's resignation (the Pentagon has subsequently denied this).

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#974486 Sep 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You idiots still believe the beck-ster, limburger and others provide news son.
Better news than the MSM, who bow at the altar of Barack Hussein Obama. Get with the program Yeahoo or they'll leave you further behind than you already are?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#974487 Sep 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Did you feel the same way when president Bush, with congressional and UN support and the backing of 40+ nations eliminated saddamn and forced him to dump his WMD's? Remember his WMDs killed 1000's of women and children.
"real dumb" I will not hold my breath but some way some how you will blame Bush, he screwed or you believe he lied.
Peace
KMA
Learn some history Dude.

Saddam used nerve agents on his own people in the 1980's. Guess who was President then and in fact which U.S. president sold him those WMD'd? Did that President take any action against Saddam back then?

care to guess.

By the time Little Dunbya came around, Saddam didn't have any WMD's. The years of embargo imposed by President Clinton and that missile strike (which the GOP said was a ruse to take the spot light off more important things-a stained blue dress) destroyed Saddam's WMD capability

in case you forgot, they didn't find any WMD's and the Pentagon's report confirmed there weren't any.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#974488 Sep 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama engaged in war with Libya without benefit of a declaration of war by Congress.
really, what combat units saw action in Libya?

geesh you are dumber than a rock.
Lily Barton

Washington, DC

#974489 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The full extent of the information he gave to Israel has still not been officially revealed. Press reports cited a secret 46-page memorandum, which Pollard and his attorneys were allowed to view. They were provided to the judge by Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, who described Pollard's spying as including, among other things, obtaining and copying the latest version of Radio-Signal Notations (RASIN), a 10-volume manual comprehensively detailing America's global electronic surveillance network.
some of Israeli's acts of friendship
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12/23/break...
Breaking: Patriot Missiles Seized, Sold To China by Israel
Iron Dome Defense Missiles Seized by Finland, Labeled “Fireworks”
69 Newest Patriot Missiles Bound For Reds
Not to mention plans and data for the F-22 Raptor
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp...
Israel secretly sells American nuclear weapons to China
Israel is secretly selling nuclear technology to America's enemies in breach of a long-established agreement. The joke is, these are American weapons paid for by American tax-payers who generously subsidise Israel, going to a rising Communist superpower.***
BANGALORE - Israel's relationship with its closest ally, the United States, seems to have hit a rough patch, with Washington apparently upset with Israel's clandestine dealings with China. The spat is not new, however. It has its roots in a decade-old issue. Old suspicions have returned. It is an explosion into the public domain of a row that has been going on for a few years.
The quarrel is over Israel's alleged concealing from Washington of an upgrade of a major weapons system it sold to China more than a decade ago. The United States claims that by upgrading the system, Israel violated its commitment not to transfer US technology to China without Washington's permission. Israel, however, insists that the upgrade was really just routine maintenance of a system that had originally been sold to China with US approval.
What appears to have propelled this simmering tension into the open is a clash of personalities. According to reports in the media, US Under Secretary of Defense Doug Feith believes that Israeli Defense Ministry director general Amos Yaron misled him on the arms sale to China. On Wednesday, Israeli media reported that Feith had demanded Yaron's resignation (the Pentagon has subsequently denied this).
Like Whoa dude! You must be such a smert libewal.

You figured that out all on your own man?

Gawd I wish me were liak you libterd.

Then I could live in lala land two!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 12 min Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Learn to Read 182,146
laptop online shopping singapore 29 min Tan 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Earthling-1 49,345
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 43 min boundary painter 968
Word (Dec '08) 56 min boundary painter 4,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,263
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming