Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
894,741 - 894,760 of 1,100,082 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#974190 Sep 1, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant chess move by the President!
Brilliant COMMON SENSE and SANE advice by Chief of Staff Denis McDonough.

Good thing boy not so wonderful, herd pack leader of the kiddies on the hill, decided to swipe away all the bullchit being propoganda'ed into his ears and listen. It was the ONLY sane and rational choice he had.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974191 Sep 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What does a mandate have to do with coverage. Why don't you say what you really mean? That without the communist government ordering everyone to buy insurance young people won't so there won't be money to pay for older people. This thing is going to be the biggest boondoggle ever forced on the American people.
It's not communist at all. Would you have the same objection if Mitt Romney did it? After all, the mandate is a Republican idea.
I don't like the mandate because we have to buy fom insurance companies, which should be abolished in favor of single payer paid through taxation.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974192 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Yeah. As usual, I am playing catch-up. Still travelling but convinced that I played a very small part in convincing Obama to rethink his course of action. I don't expect him to go against Congress and I don't expect Congress to make the same mistake twice.
However, I need to correct you on one thing, Bush did eventually apologize for his "failure" by admitting the Iraq war was "a clear example of poor judgement" and something that he finds "regrettable".
I trust that Obama has more common sense than Bushie Boy.
George W. Bush, May, 2013:
"After the events of September the 11th, I focused all my energy on protecting America from the next attack." Regrettably in our zeal to defend America, my administration exaggerated threats which - although real - did not constitute a clear and present danger to the United States.
"After my presidency I have come to the belief that the Iraq War, although well intentioned, was unnecessary and too costly to justify. I deeply apologize to the American people and to our soldiers and veterans in particular for engaging them in such a conflict.
"I may have made a mistake - but I think all Americans know that I pride myself on being able to admit my failures."
http://dailycurrant.com/2013/03/20/george-bus...
Wow

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#974193 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is relying on Israeli intelligence. A better question is why doesn't Israel pass that Intelligence to the United Nations? Could it be they don't want to take responsibility for their lies?
all of a sudden 'O'bama Back to the 1967 lines' is calling Israel our only ally in the region. Kerry said O'bama went over to Syria and got hair and blood samples. ROTFLMAO and listened in on a few phone calls. What a joke.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974194 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ca a Cruz. A fitting slogan. Go for it.
Lol

Prevented this

#974197 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also....intelligence information provided to the United States by Massad should never be trusted as they have their own agenda that is not in our best interest.
The videos that Kerry keeps referring to that 'everyone' is supposed to be horrified by (NOT) are coming straight from O'bama 's rebels. You know the ones--being in a burka and all.

Since: Oct 12

Manorville, PA

#974198 Sep 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>Which "Cold War"...the one "twenty years" ago in Afghanistan, the one where the Berlin wall came down, or the Berlin airdrop era (the years of the ACTUAL "cold war--some 60-65 years ago or so)...

The TEA leaves are axin'...is that yew Mr Reagan? Half hour to appearance time-- Hollywood cawrled-they was just making sure you stage and podium were leveled and ready!!
are you that stupid or do you think I am!!!!!

Prevented this

#974200 Sep 1, 2013
Hey O'bama you want to negotiate with the Congress and bomb Syria? DEFUND O'bamacare and you can take that money and bomb away--cause you are going to need it.

Manorville, PA

#974202 Sep 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>Not too difficult when the choice is -slide the pawn to a safe spot or be checkmated -OUT of the game.
lol that's right!! His fast move caught Kerry off guard!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#974204 Sep 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a smart person could have found this.
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.p...
though it seems that 93% of black murders are committed by blacks. my bad.
and why not comment on the white man telling us about white man problems?
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/nazis-cant-do-...
considering that everything some black person says about other black people seems to be of the highest credibility....well, as long as he's saying what You want to hear, and i can assure you that Mr. Wise is saying what I want to hear.
and btw....
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
do you think there's some correlation between whites committing rape and drinking?
Now explain why is 13% of the Population which is Black here in the US is the most violent race and kills more of their own race besides just think if the Black and the White population were reversed where the Black Population was the majority and the White Population was the Minority the US would be dangerous place to live for sure and would look like modern day Detroit, Michigan and Gary, Indiana where the Blacks are the Majority and have been for years and have destroyed those metro areas which are not safe places to live and I cant say there is a correlation between just only whites committing rape and drinking because that would be with any race that drinks but rape is really high among any race.

Alcohol use by the victim or the perpetrator is frequently associated with acquaintance rape.

http://www.montana.edu/wwwai/imsd/alcohol/Van...
LCNLin

United States

#974205 Sep 1, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and China voted against it in the Security Council
Republicans whining again ?

Manorville, PA

#974206 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record cretin, I'm not black.
and your point?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#974207 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You know very well that you people would have been spitting nails(just as you are now) if Obama had taken any unilateral action against Syria. You are the warmongers....not Obama. He did the right thing....we do not need to be the leader of the world.
Some observers abroad see Obama's slowness to act as Russia and Iran being happy to see America humiliated by a closer association with the jihadists who are supposed to be its sworn enemy - the nature of asymmetrical warfare - and a worse danger.

"But it remains the case that if you consciously lead from behind, as Mr. Obama wants to do, you sometimes cannot see where you are going."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Think that's the problem. He leads from behind domestically - Benghazi, IRS targeting, illegal DOJ confiscations - and can't see where he's going abroad either.

Domestically, he seems to think "if I do nothing, say nothing and pretend like nothing's wrong, it will go away and become easier to convince people it was all a phony."

Abroad, he seems to believe world leaders are as enamored with him as you and the liberal media are and would not do anything to embarrass or displease him. If he does nothing, all will be well.

So, basically, he really does think it's all about him. That, of course, is the other problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974209 Sep 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text> You're the pravaracator.You're gonna wait until hell freezes over and you and Satan get up a hockey team.. But it's ok really, look at what Barack Hussein Obama has done w/o Congressional approval. Oh that's right it's ok if he does it, and without citizenship to boot.. Whata guy... you'll cover his behind like a blanket, he's a Demorat...
"Pravaracator"! You morons can't even speak English correctly. Total gibberish
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974210 Sep 1, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans whining again ?
John McCain blinking rapidly on Face the Nation!!!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#974212 Sep 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Now explain why is 13% of the Population which is Black here in the US is the most violent race and kills more of their own race besides just think if the Black and the White population were reversed where the Black Population was the majority and the White Population was the Minority the US would be dangerous place to live for sure and would look like modern day Detroit, Michigan and Gary, Indiana where the Blacks are the Majority and have been for years and have destroyed those metro areas which are not safe places to live and I cant say there is a correlation between just only whites committing rape and drinking because that would be with any race that drinks but rape is really high among any race.
Alcohol use by the victim or the perpetrator is frequently associated with acquaintance rape.
http://www.montana.edu/wwwai/imsd/alcohol/Van...
Are you Polish?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974213 Sep 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican leadership agrees with Obama's brilliant decision__the crazed rightwing blogs and losers like you disagree.
Good luck with that fool.
Attacking Syria is "brilliant"????
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974214 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now that Obama has decided to seek Congressional approval before taking any military action against Syria, I'm laughing....at you and yours.
If Republicans make the mistake of supporting Obama, then you have the right to laugh because they will be finished as a party, to be replaced by a Conservative Party.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#974216 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy tubby, are you gonna waste ur entire weekend on here arguing with dummies, like yourself? When can I split ur ugly face in two?
Think the objective here is to convince the left they've been misled - as frustrating as that may be - not stoop to their level.

Just a friendly suggestion.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#974217 Sep 1, 2013
Every time I hear this Phony War Hero ‘Kerry’ speaks it turn my Stomach!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
check out this chicago video 22 min KingThad 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 53 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••