Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#974262 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Free market? The ACA calls for buying insurance from PRIVATE insurance companies to help cover costs from PRIVATE doctors & PRIVATE hopsitals.
What is not free market?
Learn to read.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#974263 Sep 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I did what I said I would when I said I would for the price I quoted. Why do you think one store will honor/match the coupon from another store? I'm amazed, if you do run a business, that you are still in business.
Some idiots buy price only.

I sell based on quality, service & knowledge.

Evidently your knowledge & service & quality of workmanship just doesn't cut it.

Matching coupons is on identical products in different stores.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#974264 Sep 1, 2013
This is a most powerful story – a story largely unknown by the American People. This sordid part of American history exposes so much truth – truth that is extremely important to understand in today’s world.

To the Jewish/Ashkenazi International Banking Cartel (the House of Rothschild) that controls world events, War is nothing but a racket. It is simply a tool they readily employ to further their satanic agenda of hell for world domination. To them, the “goyim”(human cattle) who suffer, bleed, and die are 100% expendable.

It is very important to watch this 30 minute documentary below. Here is The Story Behind the Story to remember as you watch this shocking video:

1. The International Bankers are finally successful in taking over the United States’ monetary supply in the year 1913. Their private, for-profit corporation is named The Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve bankers are allowed to print “notes payable” on their private printing presses, and these “notes” are to be currency, or “legal tender” for ALL “debts”– either public (governmental) or private (the citizenry.) The “national debt” is born.

2. President Woodrow (Woody the Woodpecker) Wilson is fully complicit in this monetary coup. He is also fully complicit in emerging America into the “Great War” four years later. He not only forces young men into conscription to fight the Banker’s war, he allows the Rockefeller drug cartel to mass vaccinate the troops against typhus fever. The contaminated vaccines cause widespread death from “para-typhus pneumonia” worldwide. Years later, the controlled media dub it the “Influenza Pandemic of 1918.”

3. Clearly, any military leader who unquestionably follows orders, even when it means attacking fellow American VETERAN SOLDIERS, will be rewarded in a powerful way in the future. It is not a coincidence that the three men who bore arms against their fellow American military veterans – Douglas MacArthur, Dwight Eisenhower, and George Patton – would each be later hand-picked to their positions in WW II.

4. In 1924, the Veterans of WWI were promised payments either upon their death, or the year 1945 – whichever came first! The Federal Reserve had not yet consolidated their power over America. First they needed to force all competing honest banks out of business by artificially crashing Wall Street in 1929. Then they needed another stooge president to issue and oversee their “New Deal” while they orchestrated yet another massive War of attrition worldwide.

5. The 1932 “Bonus Army” event showed that the U.S. Government clearly considers citizens who voice dissent to be “enemy combatants” who can be shot, gassed, or killed by the government as needed – even though their cause is extremely just, and even though they love their country in a powerful way.

No wonder the NSA has unlimited power to spy against all Americans with impunity. The tragedy is that Americans believe we are still ruled by Our Constitution, rather than a secret cabal of elitists.

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#974265 Sep 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...the free market, where everything is available for a price
Pretty sure most Republicans want pre-existing conditions as part of their health care reform as well.

It's simply not fair or American that a significant number of people be denied medical treatment because they can't afford it.

That's been my beef from day one. The COST of health care - which the Democrats still completely ignore.

There aren't any easy solutions. But the crux of Obamacare isn't it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#974266 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is when the bill passed. It is in the law.
Which only proves how little you keep up with current events.

All that changed last month. Try googling it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#974267 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kennedy served in WWII receiving both the Navy & Marine Corps Medal and a Purple Heart. He commanded 2 PT boats, maybe you heard of one, PT-109.
he also averted a nuclear war in 1962, resisting the pressure from a war mongering idiot name Curtiss LeMay
speaking of leading from the rear, you could name
President Reagan-never served, cut and ran after 241 Marines were killed in Beirut, no retaliation.
President George W Bush, used his daddy's influence to get into the Champagne Guard thus avoiding combat duty in Nam.
every member of Bill Kristol's PNAC who served in the Bush Administration.
what about Clinton????? you forgot his delicious story. ROTFLMAO.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#974269 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently your knowledge & service & quality of workmanship just doesn't cut it.
Does your wife keep a box of cotton balls by the bed?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#974270 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sold at a cheaper price. You really are a moran, aren't you? "Evidently your knowledge & service & quality of workmanship just doesn't cut it". Yeah, that's why even after 17 years since I sold the business they still call ME to do some work for them.

Orlando, FL

#974271 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to begging for Romney votes like you did in 2012...I could care less about credibility, all of you fktards waste too much time on here arguing with each other
Speaking for myself, your crudeness won't be missed. It's not helping. The fewer of you there are who have nothing to offer but mean-spiritedness on my side of the fence, the better.

That usually comes from the liberal side and our challenge is to rise above it. Not wallow in it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#974274 Sep 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Realtime.
Fight back, girl.
There are times when fighting fire with fire is warranted.

But gratuitous insults - especially toward women posters and even Lily - is never acceptable.

That's why you and I and every conservative should resist stooping to their level.

What possible purpose does it serve? It's just makes them look frustrated and unable to win an argument any other way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#974275 Sep 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
This is a most powerful story – a story largely unknown by the American People. This sordid part of American history exposes so much truth – truth that is extremely important to understand in today’s world.
To the Jewish/Ashkenazi International Banking Cartel (the House of Rothschild) that controls world events, War is nothing but a racket. It is simply a tool they readily employ to further their satanic agenda of hell for world domination. To them, the “goyim”(human cattle) who suffer, bleed, and die are 100% expendable.
It is very important to watch this 30 minute documentary below. Here is The Story Behind the Story to remember as you watch this shocking video:
1. The International Bankers are finally successful in taking over the United States’ monetary supply in the year 1913. Their private, for-profit corporation is named The Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve bankers are allowed to print “notes payable” on their private printing presses, and these “notes” are to be currency, or “legal tender” for ALL “debts”– either public (governmental) or private (the citizenry.) The “national debt” is born.
2. President Woodrow (Woody the Woodpecker) Wilson is fully complicit in this monetary coup. He is also fully complicit in emerging America into the “Great War” four years later. He not only forces young men into conscription to fight the Banker’s war, he allows the Rockefeller drug cartel to mass vaccinate the troops against typhus fever. The contaminated vaccines cause widespread death from “para-typhus pneumonia” worldwide. Years later, the controlled media dub it the “Influenza Pandemic of 1918.”
3. Clearly, any military leader who unquestionably follows orders, even when it means attacking fellow American VETERAN SOLDIERS, will be rewarded in a powerful way in the future. It is not a coincidence that the three men who bore arms against their fellow American military veterans – Douglas MacArthur, Dwight Eisenhower, and George Patton – would each be later hand-picked to their positions in WW II.
4. In 1924, the Veterans of WWI were promised payments either upon their death, or the year 1945 – whichever came first! The Federal Reserve had not yet consolidated their power over America. First they needed to force all competing honest banks out of business by artificially crashing Wall Street in 1929. Then they needed another stooge president to issue and oversee their “New Deal” while they orchestrated yet another massive War of attrition worldwide.
5. The 1932 “Bonus Army” event showed that the U.S. Government clearly considers citizens who voice dissent to be “enemy combatants” who can be shot, gassed, or killed by the government as needed – even though their cause is extremely just, and even though they love their country in a powerful way.
No wonder the NSA has unlimited power to spy against all Americans with impunity. The tragedy is that Americans believe we are still ruled by Our Constitution, rather than a secret cabal of elitists.
Some of this is easy to believe and some of it too hard to believe.

But one thing's for sure. This present administration absolutely does think the Constitution is anything more than a footnote in history and does not apply - at least to them - anymore.

The feigned outrage and eventual total lack of accountability and stonewalling on the part of this president in investigating the strong arm of the IRS should be enough to disturb every American.

But, apparently, some of us aren't Americans anymore. Which is even more disturbing.

So, yes, some of what you posted is quite easy to believe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974276 Sep 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> didn't the UN just leave? Oh that's right. You don't believe in them!
"yuck"
You quote the UN. The know nothing do nothing organization? The UN team did in fact leave and now the will spend a few weeks digesting the information or more truthfully developing a report that will kinda say what we already know. assad gassed his own people they think. No matter what the UN says russia and china will veto any censure votes or any UN action against their boy, assad.
Son, you are a tad but slow, not very bright. Do you practice or does it come naturally?
Peace
KMA

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#974277 Sep 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should address your question to our resident Jew, Fetch All stupid. She is the one that was asking why Obama didn't pass the intel onto the United Nations. All I did was point out that we are relying on Israeli intelligence and that should be their responsibility ....not ours. No reason for us to be their go-between.
My point in this was, the UN is a talking organization, they should hold no sway in what we do.
We must be very careful as a country also not to allow the towelheads to dictate our foreign policy. Israel stood with us, they are our ally. Israeli intelligence is better than ours in the region, It might be better than ours overall. They need it to stay alive.

Orlando, FL

#974278 Sep 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Also, where we are now with this present administration and the dumbing down of America did not come about just since 2008. It has been a long time coming.

It's why this fight is not just about politics. It's about who we are and who we are becoming. With the help the liberal media's bullhorn and a powerful central government.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#974280 Sep 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Now explain why is 13% of the Population which is Black here in the US is the most violent race and kills more of their own race besides just think if the Black and the White population were reversed where the Black Population was the majority and the White Population was the Minority the US would be dangerous place to live for sure and would look like modern day Detroit, Michigan and Gary, Indiana where the Blacks are the Majority and have been for years and have destroyed those metro areas which are not safe places to live and I cant say there is a correlation between just only whites committing rape and drinking because that would be with any race that drinks but rape is really high among any race.
Alcohol use by the victim or the perpetrator is frequently associated with acquaintance rape.
http://www.montana.edu/wwwai/imsd/alcohol/Van...
The Week in White Deviance: Or Daaaammm…Why Are We So Crazy??

Every week it seems as though we get more and more evidence suggesting that something is seriously wrong with white culture and the white community that keeps on reproducing it. And sadly, white leaders seem reluctant to address the problems. They would rather point fingers at others, shifting blame for various social crises onto black folks, forgetting that personal responsibility — the right-wing mantra — means personal responsibility. As in, ya know, you. In other words, it is time for white conservatives, in keeping with the notion of personal responsibility to toughen up and have the courage to face the myriad pathologies in our own communities and to figure out what it is about white culture that can explain them.

....And finally, what makes white folks so racist? Like homicidal racist? Like, Walton Henry Butler racist. Which is to say, so racist that he can shoot a black guy in the head, just because the black guy asked him not to use racial slurs around children, and then get all indignant when the cops arrest him, for, ya know, shooting a guy in the head! Because as Butler explained,“I only shot a n****r.” Oh, well that clears it up. Thanks for the clarification, and for the confession. Now enjoy prison, jackhole.

And rest assured, it won’t be nearly as nice as the Quality Inn at the Mall of America.

As plenty of white folks can readily attest.

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/the-week-in-wh...

yes, i can just imagine if the tables were turned how dangerous black people would be.

White Supremacist Felon Caught With 18 Guns, 45,000 Bullets And A List Of Black & Jewish Leaders

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/30/2...

Orlando, FL

#974282 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public forum, retard...Where you expecting a "moderated discussion" on today's politics? People like you are the problem...you think you can "repair" their brains with facts...LOL...good luck w that, I'm willing to fight fire w fire...Don't like it, scroll on by and keep begging for presidential votes on a public forum with the rest of basement dwelling retards...LOL
I'm just as disturbed as you are by fellow Americans who I no longer know anymore.

But all you're doing is fueling their anger and irrational hatred.

I would fight to the death to preserve our freedoms just like you would over oppression or tyranny in any form.

But hurling insults at women on here isn't how we win this battle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#974283 Sep 1, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Polish?
That doesn't answer the question. The answer that you might have given would most likely be to blame someone that lived here two hundred and thirty years ago for why people are ignorant today. Of course the better answer is to site statistics about the welfare system,unwed mothers and fatherless children. The idea of fatherless children is strange because unwed mothers don't go to clinics to get pregnant. Add to this the major problem with drugs that is spread across the nation and you can see the results of decades of a left wing Democrat agenda and the decline of social responsibility. If we had stuck to the values,principles and morals that the Republics were committed to,our country would be a much better place.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974284 Sep 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Odds of War in Syria? A Lot Higher Now
Obama did the right thing, morally and constitutionally. Now the question is will Congress follow suit and approve a strike on Syria—or will they take the side of a murderous war criminal.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
"sonic"
What business does the US have meddling in the affairs of Syria? We are not and should not be the worlds policeman. No matter how carefully the targets are selected and how accurate the missiles are there will be lots of deaths, many women and children. assad will move civilians, women and children to the areas that will be targeted.
president nobama is going to congress for one reason and one reason only to cover his asz. The rubber stamp senate will okay the action, hopefully the house will say no. You do not have to worry the boy president has already said he has the authority.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#974285 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Free market? The ACA calls for buying insurance from PRIVATE insurance companies to help cover costs from PRIVATE doctors & PRIVATE hopsitals.
What is not free market?
Where"d the money come from? Oh, wait...the treasury, right?

Orlando, FL

#974286 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to begging for Romney votes like you did in 2012...I could care less about credibility, all of you fktards waste too much time on here arguing with each other
I see you're from Philadelphia. You might find this interesting.

In 13 Philadelphia wards in 2013, Obama received 99% of the vote or more. In others, he received 85% and, in others, almost all.

One woman said Obama just needed more time to get the job done.

So what job does Obama need more time to get done? Higher unemployment, more part-time jobs, less money in their wallets?

You didn't vote for Romney either in PA?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min factcheck 47,495
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jacques Ottawa 179,350
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 47 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]