Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
894,441 - 894,460 of 1,101,925 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973867 Aug 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Cornel West had some harsh comments for MSNBC's Al Sharpton and Michael Eric Dyson Friday.
Early in the radio show "Smiley and West," West said of the previous day's commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s March on Washington, "We saw of course the coronation of the bonafide house negro of the Obama plantation, our dear brother Al Sharpton, supported by the Michael Dysons and others who’ve really prostituted themselves intellectually in a very ugly and vicious way"
so have you ever seen what black people say about black race minstrels who go on FOX and read from BillOs teleprompter?

it's not pretty. it gives new meaning to black on black crime.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973868 Aug 31, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps better ventilation when you play with your meth lab 'Queen of copy-n-paste' would help you recognize your plantation inbred stupidity.
Like I said, you're too stupid, dishonest and too owned to give a rational response you welfare queen fraud...
Obama and sonicmoron are gonna start World War III. What an ignorant dumbass!
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism
It's the culture...
my meth lab?

do i live in Florida?

i've been there and i'm never going back. scary place. way too many white people on meth. even your Governor i suspect.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973869 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so have you ever seen what black people say about black race minstrels who go on FOX and read from BillOs teleprompter?
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead you fools...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#973870 Aug 31, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died...
Not only have the War Mongering liberals killed most of the population of the world from wars liberals started in the past century, liberals continue their killing spree...
Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
The fact Obama is responsible for more soldiers deaths in two years than Bush had in 8 years of Afghanistan......
AND... Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism
It's the culture...
Are you retarded or something? Osama bin Laden was made by Reagan &, didn't emerge until Bush 41 invaded Kuwait in attempts of reigning in Saddam Hussein. Another tyrant Reagan made. You think because, you liethat makes it the truth. Obama doesn't have a more larger body count than Bush, unless you counting Al Qaeda &, opposition defenses. Yea, he killed more of AlQaeda's leadership in 2yrs than Bush did in his whole term &, caught the mastermind behind the plot. Bush aided & abetted bin Laden's family out of the states. I understand that you're old as dirt but, that's no excuse for your ignorance, none! Still taking advice from the black clansman huh! It's the culture!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973871 Aug 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What you linked was a vague outline that appears to have been created by some think tank or a group of congressional aides. The GOP was not interested in health care reform, immigration reform or much else during the Gingrich-Bush era.
Just consider who's name appeared on the letterhead.
Senator Monsanto.
The only way to control medical care costs is through competition, not through government price fixing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973872 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my meth lab?
do i live in Florida?
i've been there and i'm never going back. scary place. way too many white people on meth. even your Governor i suspect.
The dumb Negro will follow the race pimp meisters Jesse and Al and a half white sellout warmongering Obama to HELL and sonicmoron wonders why his meth head behavior is the issue??

Nothing more you idiot... Pull up your pants fool...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#973873 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I've heard what my black friends have to say about Al Sharpton and the rest of the leftest race baiters including the president. They are ashamed that those people claim to represent them and their ideals. They want to move past color and race but those clowns won't let it go. If you can't make it in this country it's your own damn fault. Quit blaming other people. That is their message. It quite humbling to sit and listen to them when they get going. Hell, they make me look liberal. But that is what it will take. Not the national leaders. The men, the women, at the local level who have got to stand up and say 'ENOUGH'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973874 Aug 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who is used to being dismissed as a "crazy" liberal, even by his Democratic peers, Rep. Alan Grayson is surprisingly pragmatic. He's helped pass more amendments than any of his colleagues in the House. He successfully amended a homeland security bill to include a ban on drones by appealing to his GOP colleagues with a libertarian streak. So it may not come as a surprise that he joins Sen. Rand Paul in voicing hesitation over a possible intervention in Syria.
Well, he goes a few steps past "hesitant"—Grayson finds the evidence for chemical weapon use "ambiguous," while vaguely saying there is "evidence to support other possibilities" of the attack. Even if the evidence unequivocally showed a chemical attack by the Syrian Army, he tells me, he wouldn't support an intervention because it poses little national security threat. "I find it difficult to justify any expenditure like that," he says. "There is nobody in my district who is so concerned about the well-being of people in Syria that they would prefer to see us spend billions of dollars on a missile attack against Syria than to spend exactly the same amount of money on schools or roads or health care."
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/08/29/...
Grayson is obviously a racist.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973876 Aug 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of the few good things the GOP included - pre-existing conditions.
Everyone on the right since the beginning has been saying that.
If we scraped this monstrosity and started over again with Republicans being part of the equation this time, that would still be included.
well sure it would be included. it was part of the Heritage(conservative 'think' tank) plan that Obama stole and called his own. never mind that Mitt stole it first.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#973877 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you enjoy the pervasive race baiting perpetrated by the masters of the food stamp, Section 8, slave trade
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973878 Aug 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of the few good things the GOP included - pre-existing conditions.
Everyone on the right since the beginning has been saying that.
If we scraped this monstrosity and started over again with Republicans being part of the equation this time, that would still be included.
"Pre-existing conditions" are not an issue for those who maintain continuous coverage through their employer.

For others with pre-existing conditions, they should expect to pay more for coverage because of the higher risk presented.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973879 Aug 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded or something? Osama bin Laden was made by Reagan &, didn't emerge until Bush 41 invaded Kuwait in attempts of reigning in Saddam Hussein. Another tyrant Reagan made. You think because, you liethat makes it the truth. Obama doesn't have a more larger body count than Bush, unless you counting Al Qaeda &, opposition defenses. Yea, he killed more of AlQaeda's leadership in 2yrs than Bush did in his whole term &, caught the mastermind behind the plot. Bush aided & abetted bin Laden's family out of the states. I understand that you're old as dirt but, that's no excuse for your ignorance, none! Still taking advice from the black clansman huh! It's the culture!
GONG.

bin_laden was the protegee of Ayman al-Zawahiri (accomplice in the assinnation of Anwar Sadat), each of whom purpordetly met in 1980 in therefugee(from Russian invasion) region of Peshawar AFGHANISTAN/PAKISTAN.

WTH are you anyway Raider, some jihadist sympathizing, commie supporting anti-American treasonist?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973880 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the foremost "race minstrel", a limosine liberal who profits off the misery of the black community.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#973881 Aug 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded or something? Osama bin Laden was made by Reagan &, didn't emerge until Bush 41 invaded Kuwait in attempts of reigning in Saddam Hussein. Another tyrant Reagan made. You think because, you liethat makes it the truth. Obama doesn't have a more larger body count than Bush, unless you counting Al Qaeda &, opposition defenses. Yea, he killed more of AlQaeda's leadership in 2yrs than Bush did in his whole term &, caught the mastermind behind the plot. Bush aided & abetted bin Laden's family out of the states. I understand that you're old as dirt but, that's no excuse for your ignorance, none! Still taking advice from the black clansman huh! It's the culture!
Al Qaeda emerged from the Muslim Brotherhood, a decades old movement begun in Egypt. Have your read Qtub? BTW, more Americans have died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush. When Bush killed Al Qaeda the mantra was he was simply creating more under Obama he's eliminating them. Democrats need to learn to stop being hypocrites. Maybe you can explain to us why Clinton ignored his PDB warning that bin Laden was going to hijack planes? Blame Bush ? You have relatively little understanding of the radical Islamist threat.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#973882 Aug 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No but I've heard what my black friends have to say about Al Sharpton and the rest of the leftest race baiters including the president. They are ashamed that those people claim to represent them and their ideals. They want to move past color and race but those clowns won't let it go. If you can't make it in this country it's your own damn fault. Quit blaming other people. That is their message. It quite humbling to sit and listen to them when they get going. Hell, they make me look liberal. But that is what it will take. Not the national leaders. The men, the women, at the local level who have got to stand up and say 'ENOUGH'.
I'd wager a year's pay that you don't have any black friends. You may know some black people, but I seriously doubt they consider you a friend
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973883 Aug 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
It is better to confess ignorance than provide it you dumbas negro...

Bin Laden not only raised millions for Reagans effort, but helped encourage Arab volunteers to go fight for Reagan against the Soviets and the Afghan communists you fool. The Arab volunteers included people like Ayman al-Zawahiri, a young physician who had been jailed for having been involved in the assassination of Egyptian president Anwar El-Sadat.

The results of Clinton's warmongering policies were devastating for Muslim Bosniak people and Chechnya. Just in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina, over 10,000 Bosnian Muslim (Bosniak) people were killed, including 1,500 children - by the Serb Army who kept the defenseless city under siege, that inflamed Muslim's worldwide...

http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com/2008/...

Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton and you warmongering democrats..

Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton and democrats..

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#973884 Aug 31, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
GONG.
I ALMOST quit reading it after your first sentence-due to your obvious state of ozombieTic brainwashed state of stupidity showing.
The rest is nonsense too...I kind of gave up hope on the kids having any real clue after the POTUS debates of nothing but the disrespect of thugs and the lack of intelligence as exhibited by the snarkiness of teenage mutant like ninja wanna be's, attitudes (of thugs).
And here's one at your level-I bet Putins realllllly shaking in he boots at ODUMBO now..wow ..looky at all them thar BOOTS on the battleships him sent in. At this rate of the supreme rooster brain antics of the kids on the hill-there goes the HITCH a ride into space to with the Russians as well. Good thing ALL of America is NOT relying on this Dismal administration to get ANY thing actually worthwhile and productive (rather than petty and destructive) done.
Sat Jun 1, 2013
(Reuters)- Russia plans to resume nuclear submarine patrols in the southern seas after a hiatus of more than 20 years following the break-up of the Soviet Union, Itar-Tass news agency reported on Saturday, in another example of efforts to revive Moscow's military.
The plan to send Borei-class submarines, designed to carry 16 long-range nuclear missiles, to the southern hemisphere follows President Vladimir Putin's decision in March to deploy a naval unit in the Mediterranean Sea on a permanent basis starting this year.
"The revival of nuclear submarine patrols will allow us to fulfill the tasks of strategic deterrence not only across the North Pole but also the South Pole," state-run Itar-Tass cited an unnamed official in the military General Staff as saying.
The official said the patrols would be phased in over several years. The Yuri Dolgoruky, the first of eight Borei-class submarines that Russia hopes to launch by 2020, entered service this year.
Putin has stressed the importance of a strong and agile military since returning to the presidency last May. In 13 years in power, he has often cited external threats when talking of the need for a reliable armed forces and Russian political unity.
----------
May (FAR) more INTELLIGENT heads prevail...and spare the world, another world war.
Putin is 20yrs behind &, will be at least 30yrs behind by the time his objective is completed! Why don't you move to Russia I say? You seem to support their dictator so align yourself with them. Of course you won't. You know like I know that the blackman in the oval office is in control of the whole situation &, will do whatever's necessary to uphold justice, so does Putin. He's not stupid! That's why Obama didn't want to talk regarding Edward Snowden. Putin's opinion means nothing to Obama's bottom line agenda!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#973885 Aug 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to control medical care costs is through competition, not through government price fixing.
and that's been working really well.......
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#973886 Aug 31, 2013
Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama?

“Rumors of War III,” exposing how radical Islamists, including the Muslim Brotherhood, are infiltrating American government at its highest levels.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/04/26/wa...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973887 Aug 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, semenhole.
beat it!
Now. let's discuss difference in sitting governments and groups such as....

Syria and Palestinian Terrorist Groups:

Syria has also provided safe haven for any number of militant groups since the 1960s, primarily Palestinian groups. In the 1960s, these secular groups weren't thought of as terrorist groups as they are today, but rather as guerrilla groups who carried out armed attacks on Israeli territory in the immediate wake of the division of Israel/ Palestine. Newer groups given safe haven by Syria, like Palestinian Islamic Jihad, are likely to be Islamist, rather than secular, in orientation.

Groups the US knows or accuses of taking haven, funding or other support from Damascus include:

Hamas
Palestinian Islamic Jihad
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine

BEFORE we go lobbing missiles like some half baked, drunk roosters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,541
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 26 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 58 min EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE