Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
894,341 - 894,360 of 1,099,250 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anybody that can convince Obama of his folly?
Syria...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What many fail to realize is Russia fought many battles to get that warm water port. Putin is not going to let the port fall to some stinking O'bama supported terrorists.
I've said it before and it bears repeating. We have a boy in the White House. Nothing more than a pot-smoking community organizer wannabe from Chicago's hood.

He starts a war when Congress goes on recess. He pulled this same BS with all of his Cabinet appointees. He just signed some more Executive Orders regarding Gun Control. He always waits for Congress to go on recess so he can play big shot.

Right now, he's in a mad rush to demonstrate to everyone that he has credibility. Not brains. Not leadership. Not diplomatic skill. Just the credibility of a hood drug-king who means what he warns to do. He's drawn how many "Red Lines" now? People are laughing.

What he needs right about now is a big Afro, a Fur Coat, a Long-barreled S & W and Pimp Shades with Hoodwhores hanging on his arms while standing in front of his Black Cadillac ride.

WWIII is a real possibility because Americans gave the boy access to the Big Red Button.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutcase:
Name one of your "Neocons" that supports Obama. Just one...
Waiting...
The Arab world nailed us when Jimmy Carter was president, moron.
You are a freak.
lol! Wow. So now you're back in CT. You are so fast. Not bright though...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The missiles will hit Syria this weekend about the same time that the steaks are hitting the grill, when Americans won't notice.
And Tuesday morning we'll all be subject to media presentations and photos of the Magic Negro sitting in the Situation Room with Hair Plug Joe, Hog Thighs Hillary and maybe even Don Knots dressed up in military garb. A real Man's Man:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the criminal disgrace and warmonger Oblama for exactly what he is, your inane worship of him clouds your objectivity. When will congress vote on bombing Syria? Like they did for Bush and Iraq?
I want to be left alone, the opposite of the criminal organization known as democrats. Sometimes referred to as neo nazis.
lol! Then leave. Everyone will be happy!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Not Like Bush at All: Obama Says No Boots On the Ground Or Long Campaign in Syria
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/30/bush-a...
seems we don't need any oil from Syria.
He's also the jerk who said that his administration would be the most transparent in history. He also said that he'd have no lobbyists in his administration. He also said that any of his legislative proposals would first be posted on the White House website for 5 days so Americans could read it.....

Are you finally ready to admit that the President is a jive-turkey, shuck-n-jive liar from the hood?

No boots on the ground means what? This boy can say anything he wants to and he normally does. He's always shooting his mouth off.

So he fires a few cruise missiles into Syria and Iran responds with a nuclear strike against Israel and Putin's warships fire on our fleet. And then sleeper cells here in America begin taking down airliners with shoulder-launched missiles smuggled across the Mexican border that the Jerk-In-Chief doesn't want to protect.

Now. What was that about the Boy Messiah saying "no boots on the ground"???

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You are truly brainwashed son. And the funniest part is you know it!
It is obvious that you are not brainwashed.

Instead, it was replaced with a horse ass.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

This was the old neighborhood I lived in, in Chicago city proper, of course I sold my property shortly after Barack Insane O'bama was selected. For all you chimps lovers out there-watch the video and remember this was in broad day light. West Rodgers Park is one of the biggest Jewish Neighborhoods in Chicago.
ROGERS PARK — A longstanding gang conflict in Rogers Park took a scary turn for some neighbors when an Internet video appeared featuring gang members flaunting big guns at the corner of Farwell Avenue and Ashland Boulevard.

The video, posted earlier this month to YouTube, features a rapper by the name of Bang Da Hitta, rapping about the death of apparent rivals.

He and others in the video hold what appear to be long-barreled, semiautomatic firearms, while spitting lyrics that call for the death of "L'z," a nickname for a Howard Street gang called LOCs, or Loyalty Over Cash.

"Rogers Park is going down. Don't f--- around with that f---ing ground. Don't f--- with, don't get f---ed around. Thirty up in that clip, boy. F--- around and get hit, boy," the rapper says, before the chorus repeats, "Die L'z."

The gang whose territory includes the intersection of Farwell and Ashland is known as ICG, or Insane Cutthroat Gangsters, said Rogers Park Police Cmdr. Thomas Waldera.

Waldera said he and his officers are aware of the video and others that have popped up on YouTube this summer since suspected gang member Blake Lamb, 20, was shot to death at Willye B. White Park.

Waldera, who commanded the Area North Gang Enforcement Unit from 2005 until he was promoted to district commander at the end of April, said the ubiquitous nature of social media has led to gang members using internet videos, instead of graffiti tagging, to provoke rival gangs.

After Lamb was killed, Waldera said, another video had been posted that showed rival gang members taunting what appeared to be Lamb's body under a white sheet at the scene of the murder.

"It’s unbelievable," he said. "They somehow got video of the body with the sheet over it.[They were] saying, like,'Come on, get up, Blake. Get up. I thought you don’t lay down for anyone.' "

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130829/roger...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, Oblama has been president for 5 years, Bush doesn't matter anymore.
Are we at WAR with Pakistan? Yemen? Syria? When was the vote? Did I miss it? At least the English voted on it, Oblama is prepared to defy the international community.
PS, I wasn't for the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. But I didn't get a vote.
What's a couple of hundred dead women and children anyway?
yeah. All those lives he lost didn't matter to him or cons

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Then leave. Everyone will be happy!!!
We're just happy you pretend you are off the Mainland --somewhere over there in O'bama's Asia...eating dog waiting for the old ticker batteries to expire.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_p opup?v=L7N6slVrQeY&vq=medi um
Very cool-thanks for posting:)
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Why'd they hate us before Iraq, dumbass? Wasn't that lying sack of shit Oblama going to talk some sense into these dictators? What happened to that plan?
The coup in Iran, 1953
carol

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

I know I've been "AWOL" for a while my babies, so I just wanted to let you know that's there's nothing seriously wrong. I know how you await my pronouncements and prescient observations on pins and needles -- along with my lugubrious, mangled, fatuous editorializing (otherwise known as my tireless self-appointed, titular head of the "loyal opposition."

Anyways, my sugar is a little high, so I had a bit of a dizzy spell right after I had that jumbo bag of Cheetos, followed by a couple liters of Dr. Pepper, then the box of Dunkin' Donuts chocolate donut holes with sprinkles that my thoughtful hubby brought home after his poker game with the "boys." It's the only time he's allowed to smoke, so I just normally catch up on my posting while he's occupied with the fellas.

Anyway, please don't worry unduly about me, as I have my labs tomorrow anyway. I just hope they don't tell me I need a B-12 shot, as I really hate needles, and since Obama ruined it for all of us who gave so much in return for so little. Doesn't seem fair, does it. Or is it just me?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
I don't think the USA has suffered from such a humiliation in foreign policy as we just have with Obama and the previous idiot the Democrats put forward (J "Heinz" Kerry - Lurch).
Nobody in the world community supports these idiots.
Jimmy Carter redux...
Even Jimmah Carther went rouge on O'bama today. "President Jimmy Carter spoke out against military action in Syria without support from the United Nations, saying any strikes without the U.N.'s blessing would be illegal." So what happens then? the libs love the UN--will the offer to throw the UN off our soil. This could be a win win situation. UN gone. O'bama gone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It may be pressure from Israel that is fueling this. McCainand Graham are always pushing the Israeli agenda
The only pressure Obama will feel with respect to Israel is Hollywood money and the media.

McCain and Graham are outcasts in their own party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense with half of the republican party on one side of the issue and the other half on the other side.
Love the divided GOP... destroying their own party ;-)
Is carol still in "area 51"?
The grassroots of the Republican Party wants nothing to do with Syria. If the leadership in Congress supports Obama on this issue, they will be finished.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)- U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told the five permanent Security Council members that it may be two weeks before for final results are ready of an analysis of samples experts collected at the site of a chemical weapons attack last week in Syria are ready, diplomats said on Friday.
Ban said this to delegates from Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States during a meeting in New York, the diplomats told Reuters on condition of anonymity.

I wonder which O'bama nucklehead leaked this information. O'bama is pissed about all the leaks??? why doesn't he charge his own people then?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Wag the Dog O'bama is pissed: So when Prime Minister David Cameron was unable to muster the votes in Parliament for support for a strike in Syria — even one limited to stopping the future use of chemical weapons — shock could be heard in the voices of senior White House officials who never saw the British rejection coming.

“Bungled by Cameron,” said one.

“Embarrassing,” said another.“For Cameron, and for us.”

Now Mr. Obama is left to cope with miscalculations on both sides of the Atlantic. If he goes ahead with the strike — which seems all but inevitable, based on the statements of senior administration officials who say the president is determined to restore “international norms” against the use of chemical weapons — he will look more isolated than any president in recent memory entering a conflict.

O'bama could step down now and save the face of America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN Security Council meets tomorrow, lets see what happens
Nothing of substance, as usual....

Obama will bomb Syria on his own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMare 49,401
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,337
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 3 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 4 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr andet1987 1,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 46,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••