Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973910 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the way they've been treating the black folks would lend credence.
Yeah, they can handle one black guy in the group, but two or more; oh well, that's a riot!! Like Flacks black friends! They may just be saying any bullshyt to not stir up the rednecks. It's called survival.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973911 Aug 31, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A mindless observation - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read you idiot.
It's the culture...
you do know that your repetitive use of that quote just reinforces the point i was making, don't you?

well, maybe you don't.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#973912 Aug 31, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It is better to confess ignorance than provide it you dumbas negro...
Bin Laden not only raised millions for Reagans effort, but helped encourage Arab volunteers to go fight for Reagan against the Soviets and the Afghan communists you fool. The Arab volunteers included people like Ayman al-Zawahiri, a young physician who had been jailed for having been involved in the assassination of Egyptian president Anwar El-Sadat.
The results of Clinton's warmongering policies were devastating for Muslim Bosniak people and Chechnya. Just in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina, over 10,000 Bosnian Muslim (Bosniak) people were killed, including 1,500 children - by the Serb Army who kept the defenseless city under siege, that inflamed Muslim's worldwide...
http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com/2008/...

Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton and you warmongering democrats..
Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton and democrats..
It's the culture...
have you ever heard thee phrase: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Bin Laden used Reagan and was responsible for numerous attacks on the U.S. since the late 80's.

We had no business in Afghanistan back then.

"Bin Laden not only raised millions for Reagans effort"
"Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton and you warmongering democrats.."

bit of a contradiction there wouldn't you say?

Clinton finally stopped the genocide after Europe wouldn't. He learned his lesson in Somalia not to rush into civil wars...

Dude seriously read some history from reputable sources...

but I guess stupidity is the culture...after all you wouldn't want to be considered an educated elitist.
LCNLin

United States

#973913 Aug 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Many black people don't care much for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson; but that doesn't make them republican by any means. You white rightwingers love to think that blacks are turning on each other and imagine them being republican. Perhaps some of them are; if so, it's largely because of religion; the anti gay marriage and anti abortion thing keeps them brainwashed; like a herd, as Auntie Batty Lou would say.
The strangest phenomenon is that you white people think that blacks are a monolithic group. Where does that come from?
Many white People don't care for Gov Romney as indicated in the election.
What happened to Carol?
Good Morning
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973914 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the way they've been treating the black folks would lend credence.
LBJ's welfare state left the black community in a permanent state of bondage to their political slavemasters, foreman and racist management you idiot...

I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years:- Lyndon B. Johnson

In effect, the demokRatic Party is the the party of hate and racism

Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...

It's the culture..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973915 Aug 31, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>alot of it has to do with the fact that Reagan was Pseudo Liberal too within the Republican Party.
so what republican president in the last 40 years wasn't a closet liberal?

but it's all good since Obama is now a conservative. Syria?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973916 Aug 31, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me, but didn't the attacks of 9/11 originate in Afghanistan?
BTW How many American jetliner's were hijacked during Clinton's administration??
You a real rocket scienterist aren't ya (in your own pea brain anyway)

As your last sentence shows.

You ignorant and clueless Idiot.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973917 Aug 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be that No Surprise dudes twin because, everything you say is ass backwards! I don't give a shit about bin Laden's teacher. The first America ever heard of bin Laden was in the war of Russia &, Afghanistan, during Reagan's watch. America didn't hear from him again until Bush 41 took action against Saddam's invasion of Kuwait which really had nothing to do with us. Bush was just after oil. That's when bin Laden came from under whatever rock he crawled from under making threats because, a non Muslim country stepped foot on " holy grounds." You keep telling yourself those fairytales. Facts are facts &, you can't re record history!
You're learning...at least a LITTLE anyway.

KEYSTONE by Americans FOR America-NOT against it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973918 Aug 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually they have three. I've been to all three. None of these are parked anywhere near them.
Why would they be parked randomly somewhere?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#973919 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Introducing E.W. Jackson, The Republican Party's Newest "Black Folks are on a Plantation" Political Race Minstrel
The Republican Party has an obsession with black voters, slavery analogies, and plantations. As I have discussed many times, the Right's obsession with suggesting that black voters who choose to support the Democratic Party are slaves, and that Black Conservatives are "liberators" like Harriet Tubman is an abuse of a historical tragedy for cynical political ends.
Moreover, no other group would have their political agency and legacy so stigmatized and mocked.
To point. I have yet to hear the loyalty of Jewish-Americans to the Democratic Party caricaturized as something akin to people who would choose to stay in the death camps of Auschwitz or Treblinka.
Not surprisingly, the Republican Party uses black conservatives as the water carriers for this offensive message.
Virginia Lt. Governor candidate E.W. Jackson is the newest black Republican race minstrel to "double cork" as he shucks and jives in support of the symbolic racism which is the name brand of the Republican Party in the post civil rights era.
http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/05/introdu...
EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery

and EW Jackson is telling the Truth!!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#973920 Aug 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be that No Surprise dudes twin because, everything you say is ass backwards! I don't give a shit about bin Laden's teacher. The first America ever heard of bin Laden was in the war of Russia &, Afghanistan, during Reagan's watch. America didn't hear from him again until Bush 41 took action against Saddam's invasion of Kuwait which really had nothing to do with us. Bush was just after oil. That's when bin Laden came from under whatever rock he crawled from under making threats because, a non Muslim country stepped foot on " holy grounds." You keep telling yourself those fairytales. Facts are facts &, you can't re record history!
geesh, there you go with historical facts...don't you know facts never enter into the opinions and rants of conservatives. Its a proven scientific fact

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/artic...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/07/12/8837...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973921 Aug 31, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Many white People don't care for Gov Romney as indicated in the election.
What happened to Carol?
Good Morning
Carol aka Aunt Battie Lou aka Lois Lane? I think she's out converting blacks to the Republican party.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#973922 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what republican president in the last 40 years wasn't a closet liberal?
but it's all good since Obama is now a conservative. Syria?
Very True, None.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973923 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, they can handle one black guy in the group, but two or more; oh well, that's a riot!! Like Flacks black friends! They may just be saying any bullshyt to not stir up the rednecks. It's called survival.
very good point.

'Yes dear, just say what they want to hear and maybe they won't start burning crosses on our front yard.'
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973924 Aug 31, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden used Reagan and was responsible for numerous attacks on the U.S. since the late 80's.
"Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton and you warmongering democrats.."
Clinton finally stopped the genocide after Europe wouldn't. He learned his lesson in Somalia not to rush into civil wars...
but I guess stupidity is the culture...after all you wouldn't want to be considered an educated elitist.
Dude, look up the term "Little America" sometime.

Once upon a time, Afghanistan kind of liked our help..

Since Obama (like very thing else since then) not so much.

The Toxic plague poison of libuhrulTics-clueless entitleMentalcase diseases and socio-ILLogical ignorance galore disorders.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#973925 Aug 31, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You a real rocket scienterist aren't ya (in your own pea brain anyway)
As your last sentence shows.
You ignorant and clueless Idiot.
I'm clueless, you can't even answer a simple question, so I will for you
none, zero, nada, zippo.

Clinton's reaction to the threat of hijacked airliners after a raid in the Phillipines

In 1995, Clarke asked the FAA to ground all US flights over the Pacific because of a terrorist threat against airliners. This “Bojinka Plot” was discovered by Philippine police responding to a fire in an apartment building in Manilla. This was a plan by al Qaeda to blow up 12 commercial airliners and 9/11 mastermind KSM.

In 1996, while preparing for the Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, Clarke asked the Special Agent in Charge of the Atlanta FBI Field Office and the head of FAA security,“What if somebody blows up a 747 over the Olympic stadium, or even flies one into the stadium?” Admiral Cathal Flynn, head of FAA security, replied,“... we could ban aircraft from over the stadium during the events ...”. The FBI agent also added:“Don’t let them hijack an aircraft in the first place.”(pp. 106-107). The preparations made to prevent this kind of attack became the “Atlanta Rules.” These rules were used in several CSG designated “National Security Special Events.” Clarke says:“The Secret Service and Customs had teamed up in Atlanta to provide some rudimentary air defense against an aircraft flying into the Olympic Stadium. They did so again during the subsequent National Security Special Events and they agreed to create a permanent air defense unit to protect Washington.” The Treasury Department did not want to pay for the permanent air defense unit so it was not established (p. 131).

In 1996, President Clinton established new security mechanisms at the nation’s airports. They included not allowing passengers to board planes without a government issued photo ID that matched the name on the ticket, increases in random passenger and cargo searches, a temporary ban on parked cars near terminals, and temporary discontinuation of curbside check-in. Also Vice President Al Gore would head a Commission on Aviation Safety and Security that would recommend permanent changes to airport security. According to Richard Clarke this Commission “requested and got funding for programs involving baggage screening, carry on luggage checks, passenger profiling, screener training, research on aircraft hardening, and to hire more FAA security agents.” It did not “agree to recommend that the federal government assume the role of airport passenger and luggage screening ... It was clear even at the time that the Gore Commission had not been sufficiently ambitious about the job of airport security and passenger screening”(p. 130).
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973926 Aug 31, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time you have to defend yourself you idiot, is when your babble is failing you moron.. You're out of toilet paper... Karma?

Obama and Karma are gonna start World War III. What a bunch of dumbasses!

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

#973927 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Carol aka Aunt Battie Lou aka Lois Lane? I think she's out converting blacks to the Republican party.
she seems to take the space aliens seriously ?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#973928 Aug 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain, Graham, and Corker, that's it.
The new Republican Party is Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Lee, and others not tied to the fossils of the past.
The problem with this is that in 2008 I complained abut Obama's lack of experience,now we are expecting people with little experience to compete for the same job. How can the Republican Party tell the voters that they should have voted for someone with more experience if they can't provide someone?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973929 Aug 31, 2013
Sonic: This is epidemic here, cops have been busted selling it out of their police vehicles, fire fighters selling it, you name it!

Veteran Sunrise police employee accused of stealing oxycodone pills from department's "drug room"

Sunrise police property and evidence technician has been accused of stealing hundreds of oxycodone pills and has been linked to the thefts through her DNA, authorities said.

Norma Currlin, 50, has been charged with six counts of theft of controlled substances. She has been employed by the Sunrise Police Department for 22 years, but has served as an evidence technician since July 2006. She was a police dispatcher prior to that.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/travel/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 4 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 4 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Long Time Fan 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago