Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
894,201 - 894,220 of 1,079,655 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Hey mental midget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Grey Ghost, wonder why the just invited people they knew wouldn't come and didn't invite Dr. Benjamin Carson?
Bonehead...
Keep guessing peasant. This is fun. Stumped? Sorry no hints for you. Keep going gawk. Wrack that microscopic lump in your skull.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity and mendacity knows no bounds does it Carol? The Contract with America which should be more accurately called the "Contract on America" was largely a failure.
THE JOB CREATION AND WAGE ENHANCEMENT ACT Didn't actually create jobs or enhance wages but cut capital gains taxes which have nothing to with wages. While there was 10 million jobs created while Clinton was president that plummeted under Bush with the same act in place.
They also said they would allow independent auditing to ensure that Congress cuts down on waste, fraud, and abuse. Do the names Tom Delay and Jack Abramoff ring a bell?
THE CITIZEN LEGISLATURE ACT: A first-ever vote on term limits to replace career politicians with citizen legislators. It was a first-ever vote on term limits for Congressmen and Senators. And it was also a last-ever vote. Going in, they knew they wouldn't have the votes to get it passed and once it failed they conveniently never brought it up again. Now that they do have the votes to get it passed, it has never once been put on the agenda.
THE COMMON SENSE LEGAL REFORM ACT: Basically making it harder for the average citizen to hold big corporations accountable for making dangerous products or otherwise injuring or killing someone through negligence.
THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ACT: Aimed to reduce teenage pregnancies by threatening cuts in AFDC . It failed but possibly more comprehensive sex education and access to contraception would have done more.
THE TAKING OUR STREETS BACK ACT: Didn't do anything to make our streets safer but put hundreds of thousands if not millions of low level non violent drug offenders behind bars costing taxpayers billions of dollars when treatment and diversion programs would have cost much less. But hey the private prison industry that has the GOP in their pocket thinks this is just fine.
It's the Republicans that are being stubborn nitwit, it was they who took a blood oath to obstruct anything that might make Obama look good even if it was their idea in the first place. LIKE OBAMACARE!
You're an idiot Carol.
Afternoon, froggy phag!! I loved the backbone exhibited by your homeland yesterday. Tell me which answer below is most appropriate:

1)The French are gutless phags

2)Odumbo is a clueless, retarded chimp

3)All of the above
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>According to Robert, George's sensitive older brother, George visited the Kel-Tek arms factory in Brevard County and looked at, among other things, shotguns. It's unclear whether or not he purchased or was given one in return for all the free publicity.
Attorney O'Mara said that it was a stupid move on George's part. Actually it was a stupid move on Roberts part but what do you expect from a guy who said all sorts of stupid sht on national TV?
I must admit that as chimps go, you are at a level unsurpassed in modern history......
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of "chris tolles"...
Yet his enterprise has owned your rank smelling old timer azz since 2006. A very special kind of insanity that is.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep guessing peasant. This is fun. Stumped? Sorry no hints for you. Keep going gawk. Wrack that microscopic lump in your skull.
The terms "phag" and "chimp" are interchangeable when dealing with retards like you. Ooops, "retard" fits too. Take your pick....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa__another genius pops up. Hah, you'll fit right in here.
"Pops up"? Stop projecting your gay fantasies here, phag....

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go you lying skank. Permalinked for you
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/TI79G...
I have nothing on this link? You've been drinking early again? Never mind, I've got a holiday to enjoy.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
If we pay the same tax amount we do now with the Fair Tax, who makes up for the loss of corporate taxes & estate taxes & capital gains taxes??
You really ARE a retarded chimp.. We use a concept boogaboos like you cant comprehend; "cut the size of government"...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a great weekend along the New Jersey coastline Homer__thanks to DaBammy and his tubby pal who had the good sense to put people before Republitard politics. And I just got a call from a pal at Pelican Island who is hosting a Thank You affair this weekend for all the first responders and volunteers who worked so hard to get, and keep, the areas residents out of harms way.
Dont you mean Pelican Bay State prison?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer trying to work with the rightwingers today. The seem more mentally stable today than yesterday.
That's because we are enjoying watching Obama make a fool of himself while you leftwingers struggle to find a way to support Obama's War on Syria.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing on this link? You've been drinking early again? Never mind, I've got a holiday to enjoy.
Get your retarded tranny azz back out onto the street, btch!! Daddy needs 12 new pairs of shoes (and your pickaninny could use at least one pair)....
Hey mental midget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The terms "phag" and "chimp" are interchangeable when dealing with retards like you. Ooops, "retard" fits too. Take your pick....
Blow me honey. You know you want to. How many handles you using?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing on this link? You've been drinking early again? Never mind, I've got a holiday to enjoy.
It's Labor Day. A concept a lazy slob like you who never worked a day in her life would know about.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you nicely to stop conversing with leospermdra. As you can see from her latest avatar pic, I have finally convinced her to work for me as a full-fledged tranny. I FEEL the dollars rollin in.... Kaching!!
Thank god I'm on mobile.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Well looky-looky, what have we here? Weren't you retarded chimps saying this retard didn't kill the baby? LMAO, it didn't even take the jury two hours to decide to put the little aborigine down. One less feral chimp to worry about....

Georgia teen convicted in baby shooting
By Graham Winch
updated 4:23 PM EDT, Fri August 30, 2013

After deliberating for nearly two hours, a Georgia jury found 18-year-old De’Marquise Elkins guilty Friday of multiple charges, including felony murder, for shooting and killing 13-month-old Antonio Santiago during a robbery. He was also convicted of aggravated assault and other charges for shooting pastor Wilfredo Calix-Flores during a separate mugging 10 days before baby Santiago was shot.

His mother Karimah Elkins, who was tried along with her son, was convicted of tampering with evidence for her role in trying to cover up the shooting.

Both Elkins and his mother showed no sign of any emotion as the verdict was read. They sat silently, staring straight ahead as they have throughout the entire trial.

Elkins could be sentenced to life in prison for his convictions. He was spared from the death penalty, because he was 17 when he shot the baby. A Georgia law prohibits anyone who is under 18 years old during the commission of a crime from being executed. His mother could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison for her conviction.

Sherry West, Santiago’s mother, wept on the stand during the trial as she recounted how Elkins shot her son in broad daylight in Brunswick, Georgia, on March 21, after trying to mug her.

“I told him I have a baby and I have expenses and I didn't have it. He asked me if I wanted him to shoot my baby. I told him please don't shoot my baby. He shot a warning shot into the ground," West said, weeping. "I asked him why are you doing this, please don't do this. It felt like he shot me in the ear. Then he shot me in the leg. My left leg."

West said one of the teens then did the unthinkable -- he aimed for the baby.

"I tried to stop him. I put my arms over my baby but he still shot him," she said. "He walked over and shot my baby."

During his closing argument Friday, Elkins' attorney Jonathan Lockwood attacked West’s recollection of the shooting, saying she couldn’t confidently identify Elkins as the shooter. He also accused her of plotting her baby’s death to profit from a life insurance policy.

“Sherry West is a woman who was very distraught, who was very emotional. But also who acted in a rather bizarre way. You saw the video of where she is laughing and cutting up with officers, and making jokes with them just after her child was murdered,” Lockwood said.

“Incidentally, does anybody know what the protocol is for how you are supposed to act when you watch your child get shot in the face,” prosecutor Jackie Johnson said during her closing argument.

Johnson called the defense’s accusation that West planned her baby’s death a “grand conspiracy” and an attempt to distract from the reality that his client is guilty.

“We have a defendant who preyed upon the weak. He preyed upon the weak when he was looking for Mexicans to rob, because he knows lots of times they can’t speak English. They are afraid. They might be here illegally. They may not even report to police,” said Johnson.“They don’t see any more Mexicans that morning. They see something even better, something even more weak, something even more vulnerable, a mother and a child.”

Johnson ended her closing argument with an emotional plea to the jury to find Elkins guilty of murder.

“This case cries out for malice,” Johnson said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry were you talking to me? I had you on partial ignore the last 10 minutes(unannounced)
Hard for us to ignore Homer, the class clown.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
So you lied (again) when you said you post from an ipad.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me honey. You know you want to. How many handles you using?
"Handles"?

Is THAT what you're calling little black pickaninny boy's ears these days?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

OK, its a great Friday; a monsoon storm is rollin in here in AZ. Leftist phags, make sure you get out this labor day weekend. Labor over whether or not your useless, empty life is worth continuing, and then make the obvious decision.

Bye...:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not say "war crimes". But that is what they amount to. All you have to do is google this. In the last few days reports from the UN have come out with a body count of 260,000 mostly children under the age of five. What most people do not remember is that Obama and Hitlery started this process back in 2010. But, I specifically remember what they did because I was so horrified by it. I often donate money to help feed starving people especially in Africa. This has been a nightmare for me personal all my adult life. So when they started blocking food aid into Somalia it stuck in my mind. And that is exactly what they did. They issued guidelines that said that food could only go to those areas under the control of USA financed military. In other words, if they starving people happened to be living in an area that the USA financed military and warlords did not control, they would receive no food. At the same time, al-Shabab said that if they could receive no food, they could not leave and go to USA financed military zones controlled. So the civilians were caught between those two powers.
My problem is when I donate money, I do not want some perverted asss politician sitting in the white house to decide where that money will or will not go. The money is intended for hungry people. We do not want or need politics involved. Since I have seen the politics of the situation I have decided not to donate any more money at all. I inquired about this from the organization that I gave money to. It was several hundred dollars to one specific group. They failed to answer my questions. When they came to me last month during Ramadan, I gave them nothing. besides, it is too late to bring back the dead. The best we can do is what I am doing right now: inform people of KKKLihnton's and Obama's crimes in Somalia and hold them accountable. We have to raise some hellll about them starving these babies to death. As long as we remain silent, it will continue.
But to answer your question more precisely, it is headlines news right now that the body is 160,000 mostly little babies. It started in 2010 by Hitlery and Obama.
Thank you for informing us of Obama's war crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min obama 48,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 56 min TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000