Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
894,161 - 894,180 of 1,098,842 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have so much character
What? I did not know you had a son. I did not see anything posted about your son, I'm sorry.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh, let it go, why are you so obsessed with Leosnana? If you do not like her posts just ignore them. Why not try and be more polite and courteous like Homer? When I stop by topix the very first thing I do is greet everyone with a hearty hello.
Because she is a lowlife like you are?

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll... Are you trying to justify giving syrian rebels chemical weapons? Are you trying to say that the USA supported the taliban in the 80's that we should support al qaeda today?
WTF is your point?
If you knew any history you would understand that the support we gave the Taliban in the 80's was given to keep the USSR out of Afghanistan. And it worked. Also, at the time, other than being drug lords, the Taliban were absolutely no threat to us.
Liberals! Ugh
israel gave those rats the chemical weapons. But Obama would have had to give israel the green light to do this while Congress is in Recess.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Enjoy your 3 day weekend everyone, if you have one, and remember in the mortal words of John Galt -
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just another three-day weekend with no further significance....
Hey mental midget

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a "conservative candidate". It was an old man in Maine who was "pissed off at the system" and doesn't believe Obama is who he says he is.
He's one person who doesn't represent anyone, and what he said was wrong.
Liberals, on the other hand, are like a herd of buffalo who think and act exactly the same. A herd of blind loyalists is much more concerning than one disgruntled old man.
Cover your lies with more lies, way to go fatass!! Lying and crying, five years and counting. Celebrate with a box of glazed donuts piggy! You deserve a big fat consolation prize!!

SABATTUS, Maine — A man who once pushed the town to adopt a law requiring every household to own a gun and ammo, and who is now running for selectman, has posted the comment “Shoot the N*****” atop a picture of President Barack Obama on Facebook.

https://bangordailynews.com/2013/08/27/news/l...

Tell us again how Republicans weren't invited to the MLK commemeration, shyt sack. Funny how your "crush" Oreilly continues to make a lying jackass out of you each and every time!!
Skiff Sun Tzu

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Picture Obama's shock when the British Parliament went racist and said no.
Yep, "The British aren't coming, the British aren't coming!"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And the hydra-headed troll has no idea why he/they is/are so unattractive to women. They just make sh[t up and keep repeating it as if they were Grumpy Old Prick Congressmen or something...
Here you go you lying skank. Permalinked for you

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/TI79G...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh, let it go, why are you so obsessed with Leosnana? If you do not like her posts just ignore them. Why not try and be more polite and courteous like Homer? When I stop by topix the very first thing I do is greet everyone with a hearty hello.
Now you're just being stupid. On permanent ignore you go.
HMM

Surabaya, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Har har har

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama should either go ahead or call it off.
The longer he waits the more foolish he looks.
The Boy Messiah stands inside big shoes that flop off when he tries walking in them.

Our allies are privately laughing at the boy. Britain, for one, doesn't trust the lying bass turd lately. He's now trying to re-establish the little credibility he once had and it just ain't working no matter how many press conferences the Swift Boat Captain holds.

The great fear here is that the Magic Negro is acting out of frustration of embarrassment and not as a country's leader.

Desperate people do desperate things and the Boy Messiah may very well ignite the entire Middle East into a raging nuclear fire because he feels like a boy and not a man.

The Russian fleet is now sitting alongside ours.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is the real target now. It is just that they cannot get to Iran over Syria. So, they need to spend the next 15-20 wiping out Syria in order to attack Iran.
Whoa__another genius pops up. Hah, you'll fit right in here.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think Galt said that "said son" had been arrested, not I.[That would be not either, as in I was not arrested nor did I say it.] Maybe he was bike riding with Gunner's kid?
Put the crack pipe down. You have no idea what you are talking about.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he actually he was referring to the Republicans' Contract with America that actually work and him getting most of the credit.
Clinton was very smart to move to the center. It's what saved his presidency in lieu of all the scandals.
This president is as stubborn as a jackass. Republicans are treated like virtual outcasts so they have no choice but to bide their time until the nation realizes they screwed up royally.
Obamacare should do it if it ever gets off the ground or destroys the economy and too many businesses before it does.
Your stupidity and mendacity knows no bounds does it Carol? The Contract with America which should be more accurately called the "Contract on America" was largely a failure.
THE JOB CREATION AND WAGE ENHANCEMENT ACT Didn't actually create jobs or enhance wages but cut capital gains taxes which have nothing to with wages. While there was 10 million jobs created while Clinton was president that plummeted under Bush with the same act in place.
They also said they would allow independent auditing to ensure that Congress cuts down on waste, fraud, and abuse. Do the names Tom Delay and Jack Abramoff ring a bell?
THE CITIZEN LEGISLATURE ACT: A first-ever vote on term limits to replace career politicians with citizen legislators. It was a first-ever vote on term limits for Congressmen and Senators. And it was also a last-ever vote. Going in, they knew they wouldn't have the votes to get it passed and once it failed they conveniently never brought it up again. Now that they do have the votes to get it passed, it has never once been put on the agenda.
THE COMMON SENSE LEGAL REFORM ACT: Basically making it harder for the average citizen to hold big corporations accountable for making dangerous products or otherwise injuring or killing someone through negligence.
THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ACT: Aimed to reduce teenage pregnancies by threatening cuts in AFDC . It failed but possibly more comprehensive sex education and access to contraception would have done more.
THE TAKING OUR STREETS BACK ACT: Didn't do anything to make our streets safer but put hundreds of thousands if not millions of low level non violent drug offenders behind bars costing taxpayers billions of dollars when treatment and diversion programs would have cost much less. But hey the private prison industry that has the GOP in their pocket thinks this is just fine.
It's the Republicans that are being stubborn nitwit, it was they who took a blood oath to obstruct anything that might make Obama look good even if it was their idea in the first place. LIKE OBAMACARE!
You're an idiot Carol.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Here was the Napalm video released today--doesn't really appear that the 2500 degrees affects Muzzies like other people.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-60260320/nbc...
The reports said napalm-like, not napalm you dumbasss.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What? I did not know you had a son. I did not see anything posted about your son, I'm sorry.
<crickets>
Mums the word

Surabaya, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

HEEEE LOL
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover your lies with more lies, way to go fatass!! Lying and crying, five years and counting. Celebrate with a box of glazed donuts piggy! You deserve a big fat consolation prize!!
SABATTUS, Maine — A man who once pushed the town to adopt a law requiring every household to own a gun and ammo, and who is now running for selectman, has posted the comment “Shoot the N*****” atop a picture of President Barack Obama on Facebook.
https://bangordailynews.com/2013/08/27/news/l...
Tell us again how Republicans weren't invited to the MLK commemeration, shyt sack. Funny how your "crush" Oreilly continues to make a lying jackass out of you each and every time!!
Gee Grey Ghost, wonder why the just invited people they knew wouldn't come and didn't invite Dr. Benjamin Carson?

Bonehead...

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us more about these Obama war crimes.
No I did not say "war crimes". But that is what they amount to. All you have to do is google this. In the last few days reports from the UN have come out with a body count of 260,000 mostly children under the age of five. What most people do not remember is that Obama and Hitlery started this process back in 2010. But, I specifically remember what they did because I was so horrified by it. I often donate money to help feed starving people especially in Africa. This has been a nightmare for me personal all my adult life. So when they started blocking food aid into Somalia it stuck in my mind. And that is exactly what they did. They issued guidelines that said that food could only go to those areas under the control of USA financed military. In other words, if they starving people happened to be living in an area that the USA financed military and warlords did not control, they would receive no food. At the same time, al-Shabab said that if they could receive no food, they could not leave and go to USA financed military zones controlled. So the civilians were caught between those two powers.

My problem is when I donate money, I do not want some perverted asss politician sitting in the white house to decide where that money will or will not go. The money is intended for hungry people. We do not want or need politics involved. Since I have seen the politics of the situation I have decided not to donate any more money at all. I inquired about this from the organization that I gave money to. It was several hundred dollars to one specific group. They failed to answer my questions. When they came to me last month during Ramadan, I gave them nothing. besides, it is too late to bring back the dead. The best we can do is what I am doing right now: inform people of KKKLihnton's and Obama's crimes in Somalia and hold them accountable. We have to raise some hellll about them starving these babies to death. As long as we remain silent, it will continue.

But to answer your question more precisely, it is headlines news right now that the body is 160,000 mostly little babies. It started in 2010 by Hitlery and Obama.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

If we pay the same tax amount we do now with the Fair Tax, who makes up for the loss of corporate taxes & estate taxes & capital gains taxes??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Lerch's statistics are far too precise to be believeable, claiming that Assad's chemical weapons attack killed precisely 1429 people including 426 children.
Not 1400 or 1450 or 1500, but 1429.
Perception is reality and so the Swift Boat Clown is working very hard to manipulate our perception. His boss's entire career was built on this use of falsehoods.

My perception is that we are being lied to by a Hood-Jive-Turkey-In-Chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago