Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#973666 Aug 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.
It's the culture...
You mean it's easy to disarm an con.... deranged or otherwise??????

wow....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973667 Aug 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Here's a look at the mix of military forces facing Assad -- and each other -- in and around the Levant.
The United States already has Syria ringed with Patriot missile batteries in Jordan and Turkey and has four Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyers parked in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. This little fleet is likely armed with a mix of Tomahawk cruise missiles to attack ground targets in Syria and surface-to-air missiles capable of defending the ships from attempts to attack them by air.
If U.S. President Barack Obama does decide to fire a warning shot -- as he has described any U.S. military action there -- at Assad, these ships and their Tomahawks will likely play a major role.
In addition to the four destroyers, the United States may well have one of its four guided missile submarines prowling the waters near Syria. These subs used to carry massive Trident nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles. Over the last decade they saw their nuclear payloads removed and refitted to carry up to 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles in 22 of their 24 giant missile tubes. This class of ships saw its combat debut during the 2011 campaign to oust former Libyan dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi when the USS Florida fired more than 90 Tomahawks at targets in Libya.
There you have it: an entire, heavily armed corner of the world on edge, a dictator desperately fighting for his life, and an Iran that might have something to prove. What could possibly go wrong?
http://killerapps.foreignpolicy.com/posts/201...
The only thing that can save us is if there is an adult in the White House to slap the boy upside his head and straighten him out.

Maybe the White House butler, certainly not the White House cow (a/k/a Moochelle).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973668 Aug 30, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think he should do ? Just let it go,?? Would you have said the same thing when Hilter was found to be killing millions of jews in WW2 , let that one go as well. So far the chemical attack has killed over 1400 , 426 of those were children. I'd say there is some pretty moral high ground that Obama is standing on right now.
yes, let it go....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

North Point, Hong Kong

#973669 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons... no common sense and always hoping for the worst!
Hmmm...

Seems to me that would be you when Bush was president azzwipe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

North Point, Hong Kong

#973670 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, no son! bushie boy was voted down by the UN.
What country are you from?
I'm in Hong Kong doing a trade now son. Any other questions little person?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973671 Aug 30, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think he should do ? Just let it go,?? Would you have said the same thing when Hilter was found to be killing millions of jews in WW2 , let that one go as well. So far the chemical attack has killed over 1400 , 426 of those were children. I'd say there is some pretty moral high ground that Obama is standing on right now.
A sellout Obama promised you candy, but left you with cavities... Uncle Sugar fed you, lead you and then bleeds you with idiot...

And... And 43,664 were killed in Motor vehicle accidents, 37,286 died from poisoning, 20,823 died from unintention falls. In 2005 CDC reported 652,091 people died from heart disease, 559,312 from cancer and 143,579 from stroke in 2012...

When obama imposes military force, it is an act of war by obama you idiot!!

Obama is gonna start World War III. Such a dumbass!

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

North Point, Hong Kong

#973672 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons... no common sense and always hoping for the worst!
Hey Dong (Ghost), can you come over here and be my butler? That 50K a year you make sure needs a supplement.

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

North Point, Hong Kong

#973673 Aug 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A sellout Obama promised you candy, but left you with cavities... Uncle Sugar fed you, lead you and then bleeds you with idiot...
And... And 43,664 were killed in Motor vehicle accidents, 37,286 died from poisoning, 20,823 died from unintention falls. In 2005 CDC reported 652,091 people died from heart disease, 559,312 from cancer and 143,579 from stroke in 2012...
When obama imposes military force, it is an act of war by obama you idiot!!
Obama is gonna start World War III. Such a dumbass!
It's the culture...
How ironic. When it's Bush and the UN, Congress and other nations all decide to do something a Republican President decides is proper, Democrats call it War Mongering and criminal.

When it's a Democrat showing us Amateur Hour, the UN says no, the allies say no and Congress doesn't have a say, the libtards call that proper.

Like you say, It's the culture...

of idiots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Nashville, GA

#973674 Aug 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Here's a look at the mix of military forces facing Assad -- and each other -- in and around the Levant.

The United States already has Syria ringed with Patriot missile batteries in Jordan and Turkey and has four Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyers parked in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. This little fleet is likely armed with a mix of Tomahawk cruise missiles to attack ground targets in Syria and surface-to-air missiles capable of defending the ships from attempts to attack them by air.

If U.S. President Barack Obama does decide to fire a warning shot -- as he has described any U.S. military action there -- at Assad, these ships and their Tomahawks will likely play a major role.

In addition to the four destroyers, the United States may well have one of its four guided missile submarines prowling the waters near Syria. These subs used to carry massive Trident nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles. Over the last decade they saw their nuclear payloads removed and refitted to carry up to 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles in 22 of their 24 giant missile tubes. This class of ships saw its combat debut during the 2011 campaign to oust former Libyan dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi when the USS Florida fired more than 90 Tomahawks at targets in Libya.

There you have it: an entire, heavily armed corner of the world on edge, a dictator desperately fighting for his life, and an Iran that might have something to prove. What could possibly go wrong?

http://killerapps.foreignpolicy.com/posts/201...
you forgot the warship with marines aboard that are headed there
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973675 Aug 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I offer facts and you call me a disgusting pig? You do have your panties in a wad.
Do you all get disgusted by the fact president nobama likes gay sex?
Just curious.
Peace
You're s sick in the head dirty old man who gets his pathetic thrills making idiotic comments on here. Get help you sicko.
I think it's you, and most of your compatriots on here who are closet queens
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973676 Aug 30, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
When Clinton Lied... America Died...

Osama Bin Laden made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)

"You may remember that the U.S.-led sanctions against Iraq led to the death of over half a million Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations," said Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, who called himself a spokesman for Islam...

"It was a hard choice, but I think, we think, it's worth it."

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 11, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over HALF MILLION CHILDREN KILLED by Iraqi Warmongering ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq...

&NR =1

"We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims," said Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf...

http://www.cnsnews.com/node/71521

Over a half million Muslim children died as a result of Madeleine Albright and Bill Clinton's warmongering poison imposed on Iraq...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#973677 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that there are certain federal aspects that deal with spouses. Like taxation, benefits, etc.
Therefore the government has an interest in defining what constitutes a marriage.
"real dumb"
Keep jabbering. If given enough time your boy president nobama will make your marriage to a dog legal. Keep the faith.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#973679 Aug 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
Seems to me that would be you when Bush was president azzwipe.
I know. It's true.

I trusted bushie boy when he told me there were wmd's in iraq.

And yet... look at you today!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973680 Aug 30, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "win" in this. Whether we go in or not, much of the Arab world will blame Americans. I hope the president chooses not to. Let the Muslims kill each other.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#973681 Aug 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Hong Kong doing a trade now son. Any other questions little person?
The sex trade?

wow.
Waxman

North Point, Hong Kong

#973682 Aug 30, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're s sick in the head dirty old man who gets his pathetic thrills making idiotic comments on here. Get help you sicko.
Wrong sleazeball lily. You are the sick idiot. You prove it daily.
Waxman

North Point, Hong Kong

#973683 Aug 30, 2013
Frustrated zero libtard coward:
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I've been here most of the day maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends six times today but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all night making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all evening too!!!! I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. It's "No Surprize"!!!!
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time.
My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Waxman!!!!!!!!!!
On with the judgit competition!!!!!!!!!!
PS. It looks like I may be having another judgit meltdown!!!!
PPS. I not really in Hong Kong, just fantasizing again!!!!!!!!!!
Waxman!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973684 Aug 30, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
AND... lily thinks there's nothin wrong with incest and ignorance as long as she keeps it in the family.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973685 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"Shooting the bull" eh?
One of bushie boy's favorite past times!
No we weren't discussing your velveteenage postuh gangsta-boi in that post, I had mentioned what a nice interview former POTUS Bush gave today.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#973686 Aug 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...at the point of the government gun.
Time for civil disobedience. If you manage your withholding properly so that you have no tax refund, then the IRS has no means to collect the money.
"John Galt"
You are correct. I pay a CPA well to ensure that at the end of the year I owe Federal Income tax.
Besides that if I owe them it means that the government is not using my money interest free.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Abby 12-28 2 min Cass 3
Amy 12-28-14 9 min Cass 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min PEllen 98,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min litesong 49,370
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 53 min rico 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:22 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:22AM