Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509746 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#974398 Sep 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You idiots still believe the beck-ster, limburger and others provide news son.
Democrats get their news from Stewart and others on Comedy Central. They got their quotes from fantasy programing then from SNL and believed it as truth because it was repeated on ABC,CBS and NBC. Why would you want to be a brain dead Obama Zombie?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974399 Sep 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is giving the discout. But you still think that's free market.
"Eman"
Never, never give "real dumb" credit for thinking.
Peace
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#974400 Sep 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That might actually start a home turf war then.
Man, I can just see groups of pissed of people...wanting to burn the ovile office inhabitant out then!
Can the POTUS reinstate the draft?

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#974401 Sep 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The taxpayers are providing a subsidy to the moochers.
The exchanges are primarily crappy HMOs and/or have very limited networks. Use our doctor and hospital or no coverage.
Galt's entire life has ben subsidized by whoever was dumb enough to employ his fat ass.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#974402 Sep 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If you move to a country that doesn't recognize the UN, you'd accomplish your mission son!
"yuck"
son, if I moved there would still be a UN and it would still be headquartered in the US. son, are you as stoopid as you come across?
Peace
KMA
Frank

Spokane, WA

#974403 Sep 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean...
... like Ray-gun?
Obama has to check with JayZ and Bionce before he can make a public statement. The last time he didn't he received a tongue lashing. I haven't heard any one call Bionce or Oprah a racist because they made a negative comment about an Obama policy decision.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974404 Sep 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
Never, never give "real dumb" credit for thinking.
Peace
lol! I've certainly never made that mistake with you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974405 Sep 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats get their news from Stewart and others on Comedy Central. They got their quotes from fantasy programing then from SNL and believed it as truth because it was repeated on ABC,CBS and NBC. Why would you want to be a brain dead Obama Zombie?
lol! Then you must be watching those shows son. And if you're right, they should be easy to refute.

OTOH, if you're wrong, then you'll start your standard practice of going quiet, changing the subject, start ad hominem attacks, or simply give me your opinions.

But don't worry. I understand why you become defensive!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974406 Sep 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
son, if I moved there would still be a UN and it would still be headquartered in the US. son, are you as stoopid as you come across?
Peace
KMA
lol! So? Just change your citizenship and voila! You're rid of the UN!

Why is it if I'm the stupid one, I HAVE to think of the answer for you?!?!?!

Cons... I just love their idiocy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974407 Sep 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has to check with JayZ and Bionce before he can make a public statement. The last time he didn't he received a tongue lashing. I haven't heard any one call Bionce or Oprah a racist because they made a negative comment about an Obama policy decision.
lol! Let me know when that happens son.

Until then, I'll simply brand you a LIAR!

I love this comedy channel!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974408 Sep 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I never said what I wanted,.
I'm just making fun of you & your right whiner buddies who defend Bush for taking us to a full blown war on the idea that Sadam might have wmds while having a fit where wmds are known to exist & used on civilians with a known terrorist group Hezbollah helping Syria.
Don't you ever get tired of being proven so ridiculous?
Different scenerio doofus.

WAY different....no matter what your little pea brain might try to delude you into thinking.

WTH we doing in LIBYA, aside from helping (we are all usumas) into MORE failed statehoodies.

NO one attacked us recently from Libya DOOFUS.

NO EXCUSE.

FAILED FOREIGN POLICY.

And we damn sure don't need any more of it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974409 Sep 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Can the POTUS reinstate the draft?
In the interest of ETHICAL, HONEST integrity, and for the sake of REALITY rather than some delusional hollywierd and whineduhm fantasy of lunaticness, and in showing that we are all just HUMAN, NOT perfect, and FAR from being all-knowing...

I'd have to read up on it. I'm not sure how that would work.

But I would hope NOT.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#974410 Sep 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
24 hours of homoerotic fantasies.
Really!!??

Be sure to remove your teeth, Babe.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974411 Sep 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
24 hours of homoerotic fantasies.
sick in the head perverted kkkhunt.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974412 Sep 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
The last drafted soldier retired from active duty in 2011.

NO more War!

Time to rebuild AMERICA again!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974413 Sep 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Why not?

Some fools might show up.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#974414 Sep 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Going to a prerace party before I go to the race party. Raising my children is my job. I only work as a favor to people who I've known for a long time. Usually for free or in trade.
Code for__Flack is heading to bar A. for a few brewskis before he goes to bar B. with the big screens and super surround sound for the Atlanta race.

Note: there with be big breasted barmaids and tight azz servers at both places who won't be replaced by robots during Flack's lifetime and he will be tipping 50 cents on the dollar__that's how Flack rolls.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#974420 Sep 1, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>I'd smash em out, with a hammer
Half are already missing. She whistles when she talks:)

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#974421 Sep 1, 2013
On this Labor Day:

Light a virtual candle for the victims killed and hurt by Liberal union thugs!

http://www.righttoworkcommittee.org/ldfuva1.a...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#974422 Sep 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Code for__Flack is heading to bar A. for a few brewskis before he goes to bar B. with the big screens and super surround sound for the Atlanta race.
Note: there with be big breasted barmaids and tight azz servers at both places who won't be replaced by robots during Flack's lifetime and he will be tipping 50 cents on the dollar__that's how Flack rolls.
...just another jealous old fart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Jacques Ottawa 239,564
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min ANTARCTICA DATA CUT 63,580
White country boys know how to shoot! 7 hr Marksmanship 101 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 71,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 105,062
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 hr RACE 10,502

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages