Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264146 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973860 Aug 31, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney in a landslide!!!!
Child molesting teacher wannabe can't face the folly of her war-mongering hero.

America rejects Obama's War in Syria.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973861 Aug 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You weren't staring at FOX or online all day during Nixon or Clinton dumbazz.
Yo RT-there WAS telebision before "FOX".

Fox/Palin/Rush/Beck squawk blather, regurgitate and repeat Duhmmy.

And YES there was internet while Clinton was in office--just axe the libuhrulTIC loud mouth NON spray and wash skank nasty crowds lol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973862 Aug 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbass, Godsell was arrested for performing ILLEGAL abortions.
My God you are a GD idiot.
Late term abortions are only legal when the health of the woman in in danger.
Learn the law and maybe you won't look like such moron.
Gosnell was arrested for murdering babies that survived his incompetent legal abortions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973863 Aug 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's in Ashborn Va. He was posting as yeah but forgot to change his location the other morning. He does that all the time. Thinks he is fooling someone.
...plus numerous other names, all of which stink the same.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#973864 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the few good parts.
you mean the stuff the Red state moocher slugs have no choice but to take as their own.
get a job Red state slugs and get off of Obamacare! your 25 year 'kids' too! and it shouldn't matter that you've had a 'pre-existing' condition for the last 20 years! get a job!
That's one of the few good things the GOP included - pre-existing conditions.

Everyone on the right since the beginning has been saying that.

If we scraped this monstrosity and started over again with Republicans being part of the equation this time, that would still be included.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#973865 Aug 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Cornel West had some harsh comments for MSNBC's Al Sharpton and Michael Eric Dyson Friday.
Early in the radio show "Smiley and West," West said of the previous day's commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s March on Washington, "We saw of course the coronation of the bonafide house negro of the Obama plantation, our dear brother Al Sharpton, supported by the Michael Dysons and others who’ve really prostituted themselves intellectually in a very ugly and vicious way"
Seems there are quite a few people upset with the way the anniversary was hijacked. Maybe, just maybe, people's eyes are being opened to what we have been saying all along.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973866 Aug 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What you linked was a vague outline that appears to have been created by some think tank or a group of congressional aides. The GOP was not interested in health care reform, immigration reform or much else during the Gingrich-Bush era.
Just consider who's name appeared on the letterhead.
Senator Monsanto.
There used to be a Monsanto a few miles away from where I grew up.

Employed MANY people, for MANY, MANY years.

MANY families earned honest living WORKING there...NO Grubbergivverment aid required.

Some you people have a problem with that people having jobs that "WORK and EARN it " themselves concept, don't you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973867 Aug 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Cornel West had some harsh comments for MSNBC's Al Sharpton and Michael Eric Dyson Friday.
Early in the radio show "Smiley and West," West said of the previous day's commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s March on Washington, "We saw of course the coronation of the bonafide house negro of the Obama plantation, our dear brother Al Sharpton, supported by the Michael Dysons and others who’ve really prostituted themselves intellectually in a very ugly and vicious way"
so have you ever seen what black people say about black race minstrels who go on FOX and read from BillOs teleprompter?

it's not pretty. it gives new meaning to black on black crime.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973868 Aug 31, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps better ventilation when you play with your meth lab 'Queen of copy-n-paste' would help you recognize your plantation inbred stupidity.
Like I said, you're too stupid, dishonest and too owned to give a rational response you welfare queen fraud...
Obama and sonicmoron are gonna start World War III. What an ignorant dumbass!
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism
It's the culture...
my meth lab?

do i live in Florida?

i've been there and i'm never going back. scary place. way too many white people on meth. even your Governor i suspect.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973869 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so have you ever seen what black people say about black race minstrels who go on FOX and read from BillOs teleprompter?
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead you fools...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#973870 Aug 31, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died...
Not only have the War Mongering liberals killed most of the population of the world from wars liberals started in the past century, liberals continue their killing spree...
Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
The fact Obama is responsible for more soldiers deaths in two years than Bush had in 8 years of Afghanistan......
AND... Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism
It's the culture...
Are you retarded or something? Osama bin Laden was made by Reagan &, didn't emerge until Bush 41 invaded Kuwait in attempts of reigning in Saddam Hussein. Another tyrant Reagan made. You think because, you liethat makes it the truth. Obama doesn't have a more larger body count than Bush, unless you counting Al Qaeda &, opposition defenses. Yea, he killed more of AlQaeda's leadership in 2yrs than Bush did in his whole term &, caught the mastermind behind the plot. Bush aided & abetted bin Laden's family out of the states. I understand that you're old as dirt but, that's no excuse for your ignorance, none! Still taking advice from the black clansman huh! It's the culture!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973871 Aug 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What you linked was a vague outline that appears to have been created by some think tank or a group of congressional aides. The GOP was not interested in health care reform, immigration reform or much else during the Gingrich-Bush era.
Just consider who's name appeared on the letterhead.
Senator Monsanto.
The only way to control medical care costs is through competition, not through government price fixing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#973872 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my meth lab?
do i live in Florida?
i've been there and i'm never going back. scary place. way too many white people on meth. even your Governor i suspect.
The dumb Negro will follow the race pimp meisters Jesse and Al and a half white sellout warmongering Obama to HELL and sonicmoron wonders why his meth head behavior is the issue??

Nothing more you idiot... Pull up your pants fool...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#973873 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I've heard what my black friends have to say about Al Sharpton and the rest of the leftest race baiters including the president. They are ashamed that those people claim to represent them and their ideals. They want to move past color and race but those clowns won't let it go. If you can't make it in this country it's your own damn fault. Quit blaming other people. That is their message. It quite humbling to sit and listen to them when they get going. Hell, they make me look liberal. But that is what it will take. Not the national leaders. The men, the women, at the local level who have got to stand up and say 'ENOUGH'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973874 Aug 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who is used to being dismissed as a "crazy" liberal, even by his Democratic peers, Rep. Alan Grayson is surprisingly pragmatic. He's helped pass more amendments than any of his colleagues in the House. He successfully amended a homeland security bill to include a ban on drones by appealing to his GOP colleagues with a libertarian streak. So it may not come as a surprise that he joins Sen. Rand Paul in voicing hesitation over a possible intervention in Syria.
Well, he goes a few steps past "hesitant"—Grayson finds the evidence for chemical weapon use "ambiguous," while vaguely saying there is "evidence to support other possibilities" of the attack. Even if the evidence unequivocally showed a chemical attack by the Syrian Army, he tells me, he wouldn't support an intervention because it poses little national security threat. "I find it difficult to justify any expenditure like that," he says. "There is nobody in my district who is so concerned about the well-being of people in Syria that they would prefer to see us spend billions of dollars on a missile attack against Syria than to spend exactly the same amount of money on schools or roads or health care."
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/08/29/...
Grayson is obviously a racist.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973876 Aug 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we scraped this monstrosity and started over again with Republicans being part of the equation this time, that would still be included.
well sure it would be included. it was part of the Heritage(conservative 'think' tank) plan that Obama stole and called his own. never mind that Mitt stole it first.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#973877 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you enjoy the pervasive race baiting perpetrated by the masters of the food stamp, Section 8, slave trade
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973878 Aug 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pre-existing conditions" are not an issue for those who maintain continuous coverage through their employer.

For others with pre-existing conditions, they should expect to pay more for coverage because of the higher risk presented.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#973879 Aug 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded or something? Osama bin Laden was made by Reagan &, didn't emerge until Bush 41 invaded Kuwait in attempts of reigning in Saddam Hussein. Another tyrant Reagan made. You think because, you liethat makes it the truth. Obama doesn't have a more larger body count than Bush, unless you counting Al Qaeda &, opposition defenses. Yea, he killed more of AlQaeda's leadership in 2yrs than Bush did in his whole term &, caught the mastermind behind the plot. Bush aided & abetted bin Laden's family out of the states. I understand that you're old as dirt but, that's no excuse for your ignorance, none! Still taking advice from the black clansman huh! It's the culture!
GONG.

bin_laden was the protegee of Ayman al-Zawahiri (accomplice in the assinnation of Anwar Sadat), each of whom purpordetly met in 1980 in therefugee(from Russian invasion) region of Peshawar AFGHANISTAN/PAKISTAN.

WTH are you anyway Raider, some jihadist sympathizing, commie supporting anti-American treasonist?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973880 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the foremost "race minstrel", a limosine liberal who profits off the misery of the black community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Chicagoan by Birth 194,653
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min IBdaMann 54,341
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 3 hr chimpcago 1
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 4 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 9 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 9 hr Magonigol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages