Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,698)

Showing posts 893,941 - 893,960 of1,071,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

It's Friday. It's a double-point Friday, Monday being a holiday. Time for the White House to make some statement they want to be buried in the old news by the time everyone comes back from the holiday and looks at the news again.

What ludicrous statement does everyone here think will come out of the White House today?

The Democrats put a muzzle on Joe Biden so he doesn't embarrass them and blow the plan to help Al Qaeda get their hands on chemical weapons.

What idiotic thing will the White House say today?

Does anyone think Vallerie Jarrett will start a war against Syria?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They don't belong in any of those either, lemming!!!
The Federal government should not be involved in taxes?

How should the IRS handle married couples?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a damn about some stupid election! I don't give a damn whether it's a republican or democrat president! I am neither!!!! What I do give a damn about is the greatest country ever conceived by man being destroyed by a bunch of progressive traitors!!!! What I give a damn about is the willful destruction of the idea of self reliance by the American people!!!! What I give a damn about is the growing mentality that because you exist you have the right to what other people worked hard for!!!!! I resent the fact that you progressives think you can just march into America and decide what we can eat, drink, drive, where we can smoke or not, and any other progressive idea that takes away the freedoms of the American people!!!!
Nailed it!
What a load, or two...
Lily is the type that thinks cocaine dealers should get a free pass but pill poppers should get put to death.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah we know. You're a progressive communist.
"progressive communist" is an oxymoron.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama promised $4.00 gas, enjoy Liberals!
lol! You really are brain dead!
State The Obvious

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in favor of American intervention into Syria? I say, let Assad kill them all, come what may. There are reports that there are 6000 fighters from other countries in Syria. Let the UN evacuate the Christians and innocent families and let them all just keep killing until it's over. Sounds crazy doesn't it? But I don't see what our dropping bombs will do to help anyone. Do you?
Israel, Israel, Israel...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you before that I was against intervention in Syria. You asked who supported action in Syria, if you clicked on the article I cited you would have seen a number of REPUBLICANS that were pushing Obama to act without delay.
Why are you pretending that the hawks in the Republican party don't exist?
Again, RINOs are Democrats wearing a RINO costume. I would have thought a person as intelligent as you would have figured that out by now.
McCain said US Armed Forces should be fighting side-by-side with Al Qaeda.
Does that tell you anything about RINOs?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To the medieval radical conservatives that ludicrously call themselves "liberals", if you're not Democrat you have to be Republican. The fact that there are multiple sects in opposition to them goes against their execution of the Saul Alinsky principle to make it appear as if "all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other." That "other side" has to have a single identiy. For the Democrats to acknowledge that multiple factions oppose them, they cannot be in compliance with this part of the Saul Alinsky strategy.
This is the only reason why these medieval ultra-conservative loons claim any opposition to them is Republican, and they ignore any and all other labels.
lol! I keep telling you son....

.... cons rewrote and improved Alinsky's book!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a "conservative candidate". It was an old man in Maine who was "pissed off at the system" and doesn't believe Obama is who he says he is.
He's one person who doesn't represent anyone, and what he said was wrong.
Liberals, on the other hand, are like a herd of buffalo who think and act exactly the same. A herd of blind loyalists is much more concerning than one disgruntled old man.
Not a candidate??? " A retired police officer who used a racial slur and suggested shooting President Barack Obama in a Facebook posting resigned Thursday from all boards and committees on which he serves in town.

David Marsters submitted his resignations from the Ordinance Review Committee, Budget Committee and Charter Commission in an email in which he apologized for the actions.

The resignations came hours before Sabattus town selectmen were to meet to consider removing Marsters from all positions he held in the town. But despite the resignations, Marsters isn't giving up his political aspirations altogether because he's still planning to run for Board of Selectmen..."

Apparently you can't read, can't write, can only lie and stir the sanctimonious sh[t of the self-aggrandizing victim. You're certifiable and on permanent ignore with the rest of your ilk, Batty Loo.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Lily, every post of mine is not about black people.
No one but you has called black people stupid.
You just want them to stay poor, uneducated and dependent.
That's what's stupid.
Even she doesn't know why everything she's been programmed to regurgitate places everything in categories where "all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other." She is just doing what Saul Alinsky commanded, and hasn't got a clue why she does that. The indoctrination consists solely of tactics. The indoctrination doesn't include discussions of strategy. It just commands the tactics be executed, and instructs how to execute them.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Neo Cons are Psueo Liberals too which most are in the Republican Party parading around like Bigots too and there is nothing conservative about them.
http://conservapedia.com/Neoconservatism
LMAO

the (getting very old)'you are what we are' right wing cop-out.

how's that workin' for ya? anyone buying that load of donkey-crap? seems it started with trying to shift blame for right wing racism back on everyone else in the name of winning an election over a black candidate, so you could win the black vote, which i seem to remember failed miserably.

conservapedia might work as a source for failed conservatives, but seeing as how the liberals have the man in the WH, pretty much a bust with those who haven't failed.

and the 'elephant' in the room...how many of those Dem congressman voted for the Iraq war? were they wrong to vote for an illegal war that nearly every republican in Congress voted for? because the road you guys are traveling with this 'oh not us' nonsense would indicate you think we never should have been in Iraq.
State The Obvious

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Bombing a country for bombing itself is fúçking STUPID...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I keep telling you son....
.... cons rewrote and improved Alinsky's book!
And that explains why there are so many Republican "community organizers" (whatever the hell that is).
Do you ever listen to yourself?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"progressive communist" is an oxymoron.
...or redundant.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know where that hunting reserve is where you can shoot lawyers.
The idiot was in the way. During the hunt that idiot decides to just saunter over to where another hunter is waiting to shoot something. Any hunter knows not to do that.
... the next time you go hunting, how about you just lolligag over to some other hunter's location.
Perhaps you can create one son.

It's great you've created a new hunting rule son.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama taunt and lectured by an 11 year old punk kid!

Amazing how idiot your president is in foreign affairs!!!

I guess Obama can not see Syria from his house!!!

LOL!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

51st state refuses to join the Obama War on Syria.

Obama now recruiting Kenya to form an international coalition....of fools...
State The Obvious

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Remember this?

Published on May 5, 2013

Israel Bombs Syria
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:

Israel drops what some have reported to be a small "nuclear" type of device.
In a flagrant and overt violation of International Law, the state of Israel has used Lebanese airspace to carry out a sustained bombing campaign in Syria.
Israeli officials have confirmed that the country's air force carried out a strike against Syria and say it targeted a shipment of advanced missiles.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, RINOs are Democrats wearing a RINO costume. I would have thought a person as intelligent as you would have figured that out by now.
McCain said US Armed Forces should be fighting side-by-side with Al Qaeda.
Does that tell you anything about RINOs?
They're cons son. And you're an idiot.

That explains it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Lily, every post of mine is not about black people.
No one but you has called black people stupid.
You just want them to stay poor, uneducated and dependent.
That's what's stupid.
No I don't. You just assume all black people are poor, uneducated and dependent. That's just not true. That's a stereotype that fits into your racist white supremacist agenda.
When you continually call them a herd, claim that they are all ignorant people on foodstamps; you are calling them stupid.
Your party and you are against raising the minimum wage, and lowering the costs of higher education. Not me. I am all for upward mobility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 893,941 - 893,960 of1,071,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 173,524
is ur time to have ur oun money 18 min new world man 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,671
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,106
Monkey’s body is matched with African-American ... 2 hr Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 2 hr Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info