Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,694)

Showing posts 893,861 - 893,880 of1,071,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

WAKE THE HELL UP USA wrote:
Ten weeks ago, America was four votes away from the Senate giving our Second Amendment Constitutional rights over to the United Nations!

Here are the 46 U.S. senators (44 Democrats, 2 Independents) who had voted to surrender our Constitutional rights to the UN. Note that there is not a single Republican among the 46 traitors, so don’t tell me there’s not a wit of difference between the two parties!

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
VOTE OUT THESE DICTATORS!!!!

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
Thanks for the list.

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama promised $4.00 gas, enjoy Liberals!
Paul D

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
mass incarceration is the new Jim Crow. On the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, here are some of the many reasons criminal justice is in fact one of the great civil rights crises of our time:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/28/2...
You are 100 percent right. I say close the prisons and let them roam your streets. We shouldn't care that most victims of crimes by blacks are other blacks.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were attacked on 9-11, both Republicans & Democrats stood with the President.
When we were hit with a financial crisis, what the f*ck did the Republicans do? Certainly they did not stand with their President, George Bush. Nope, it was election year & they opted to play politics instead of help us prevent a financial meltdown.
So really Flacktard, you keep supporting & defending Republicans & blaming Obama who took office after all the economic disaster hit.
Who destroyed this country?
How about the Republicans under Bush who took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.
Who is helping us recover. Certainly NOT Republicans & lying weasels like you & your ilk.
Some American you are, allow your country to suffer instead of help because it might make a Democrat President look good and that will help Democrats in the next election.
You people are beyond pathetic.
Your president is pathetic, not a single country is willing to stand with your president either. Did you see the new Muzziewood video this morning? all that Napalm was used, but they were running around with white powder on their faces and plastic on the floor, a few squirts of mouse on their mouths. Why don't you ask your friend Realtime about Napalm, he no doubt knows what devastation would have been caused--but these muzzies weren't even crying or close to death.
NBC should be embarrassed for airing such a pathetic video by the amateur muzzies. When everyone other word that comes out of the democrats mouths is 'for the children'--everyone knows it is a lie.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is denying anything. Collateral damage is a condition of WAR.
The use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians is an entirely different situation.
As long as we are involved in this ridiculous war orchestrated by George W. Bush, I'm for anything that keeps our soldiers safe...that should be our number one priority and drones serve that purpose.
I suggest you watch this 2009 video about Bush's war:
http://rethinkafghanistan.com/cc.php
seems not a single person knows the O'bama doctrine-not even O'bama.... er ah well um I I I see well er um children sheez mmm well er ah red something something something line children. I am O'bam er well um duh great!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Liberals love to sexualize and degrade women in their unabated war on women!

Miley Cyrus any one?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

This has probably been mentioned here but DAMN this thread is long!

Why am I considered racist if I do not agree with the Obama Regime policies?

I would feel the same way if he was white. Oh wait, he is half white.

(more coffee please)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

World Opinion Turns Against Obama's Plan to Attack Syria

Obama Ready to Go It Alone on Syria

Congress Challenges Obama's Authority to Attack Syria
Polls Show US Strongly Opposes Syrian Attack
Blakeman: British Smackdown Is Example of Obama' Leading From Behind' on Syria
Former Navy Commander: US Shouldn't Strike Syria
Rep. Rogers on Syria: US Will 'Pay a Price for Generations'

Obama alone with RealDumDave are gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism..

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Liar.
Those who buy insurance as individuals or get insurance thru companies with 9or fewer employees (half of all small businesses) will have access to less costly insurance policies through the exchanges..
How will the cost through the exchanges be controlled to ensure they are "less costly"? Wouldn't this require government control? Government control is government. Ultimately, for what you say to be true, the government has to provide the insurance.
Isn't this the agenda anyway?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is denying anything. Collateral damage is a condition of WAR.
The use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians is an entirely different situation.
As long as we are involved in this ridiculous war orchestrated by George W. Bush, I'm for anything that keeps our soldiers safe...that should be our number one priority and drones serve that purpose.
I suggest you watch this 2009 video about Bush's war:
http://rethinkafghanistan.com/cc.php
"rethinking Afghanistan"...
When Bush left office, Al Qaeda and the Taliban were holed up in caves in the tribal regions. Since Obama took office, Al Qaeda and the Taliban are running around the entire country blowing up villages everywhere.
When Bush left office, Al Qaeda was holed up in caves. Since Obama took office, Al Qaeda has established jihad training facilities in multiple countries, and has rebuilt sufficiently to take over countries.

Do you support Obama's intent to get Americans killed helping Al Qaeda acquire the chemical weapons in Syria?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetition is necessary for those with thick skulls.
The majority of Americans did not want Obamacare from the beginning and still don't.
Democrats who wrote the darn thing are backtracking.
And there's bee yet another delay because they don't even know how to get the darn thing off the ground.
But you go ahead and wave your little sign.
That you of all people would call anyone else thick headed is hilarious Carol. Only a true bone head would keep trotting out the same crap. Let's look at some numbers developed by a poll done by the Kaiser Health Foundation. The raw numbers show a 43% unfavorable rating as opposed to 35% favorability. However 8% of those indicating an unfavorable opinion did so because they didn't think the ACA went far enough. They don't want it repealed, they want it to include more like a public option. Taking those folks out of the equation leaves those that thinks it goes too far at 35%, hardly a majority and exactly the same as those who approve of the law. That leaves 23% who either don't know enough about the law or refused to answer. As more people start realizing the benefits from the ACA like guaranteed enrolment , no lifetime caps on payments for medical procedures and extended family coverage for families with young adults in college or just starting out, the larger the favorability rating will be.
I'm going to repeat something for the thick skulled like you Carol, the Republicans aren't fighting to repeal the ACA because it's going to fail. If it did then they'd have political capital up the Wazoo. They're petrified that it's going to work and show them up for the liars they are.
You just keep waving your sign Carol. It says "I'm a sociopath!" "I don't care if cancer patients get their treatment s cut off!" "I don't care if childhood cancer survivors can't get insurance as adult!"
"I'm all for big insurance padding their bottom line on other peoples misfortune!"
You're beneath contempt Carol.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They had plenty of solutions that were both cost free and practical but none of them gave Obama his big government with more control over us and didn't give the Democrats their strictly partisan vote to pave the way for a single-payer system.
They still have the same solutions. The Democrats didn't want any part of them then and don't want to hear them now.
Unfortunately for them, they own Obamacare now.
Really Carol? Just what were those solutions? You're lying again. The Republicans didn't come up with anything.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

when all else fails attack Assad's wife...that ought to help the idiot O'bama.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were attacked on 9-11, both Republicans & Democrats stood with the President.
When we were hit with a financial crisis, what the f*ck did the Republicans do? Certainly they did not stand with their President, George Bush. Nope, it was election year & they opted to play politics instead of help us prevent a financial meltdown.
So really Flacktard, you keep supporting & defending Republicans & blaming Obama who took office after all the economic disaster hit.
Who destroyed this country?
How about the Republicans under Bush who took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.
Who is helping us recover. Certainly NOT Republicans & lying weasels like you & your ilk.
Some American you are, allow your country to suffer instead of help because it might make a Democrat President look good and that will help Democrats in the next election.
You people are beyond pathetic.
Here is a link to a detailed description of how the government is funded:

http://constitutionus.com/

Here is a link to government spending:

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

Why do you continue to post obvious lies? Posting those obvious lies over and over again won't make them true... in any world where truth is truth, and not merely what most people have been programmed to repeat, that is.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you never read the reports following his procedure.
"Former president George W. Bush successfully underwent a heart procedure in Dallas on Tuesday after doctors discovered a blockage in an artery during his physical, a Bush spokesman said.
The procedure was performed successfully this morning, without complication, at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, said Freddy Ford.
Bush, 67, was expected to be discharged Wednesday and RESUME HIS NORMAL SCHEDULE THE FOLLOWING DAY."
For the record, I'm not a big supporter of Michael (Martin Luther)King. I acknowledge that it is well documented that he was a plagiarizer as well as a philanderer. I never supported a holiday named in his honor and will be interested to read his FBI file when it is released to the public in 14 years.
Thank you, for the opinion on King. That file should be very interesting.
As far as resuming a full schedule, they might tell you it's possible, but, it isn't very probable.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

The bottom line is, if Assad falls Al Qaeda will control Syria and acquire the chemical weapons there.

Who here supports Obama's plan to get Americans killed so Al Qaeda can acquire chemical weapons?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey motormouth, here's one of your compassionate crony's now, practicing that tolerance and christian-like exemplary behavior you're so proud of!! I hope you're "concerned"!!!
Conservative Candidate Posts Shoot The N****r Photo Of President Obama On Facebook (IMAGE & VIDEO)In a post which has since been taken down, a Republican candidate for selectman in the town of Sabbatus, Maine posted a picture of President Obama that said Shoot the n****r, the Bangor Daily News reports.
https://bangordailynews.com/2013/08/28/news/l...
Do everyone a favor lardass, next time you post one of your lies, put a "BULLSHYT" warning label on it first. Better yet, keep your piehole shut unless you have something useful to say, liar.
What's the lie of today gonna be, shyt sack?
It wasn't a "conservative candidate". It was an old man in Maine who was "pissed off at the system" and doesn't believe Obama is who he says he is.

He's one person who doesn't represent anyone, and what he said was wrong.

Liberals, on the other hand, are like a herd of buffalo who think and act exactly the same. A herd of blind loyalists is much more concerning than one disgruntled old man.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Carol? Just what were those solutions? You're lying again. The Republicans didn't come up with anything.
They've been outlined and summarized numerous times.

It's outlined extensively here.

"House GOP Solutions Group Outlines Health Care Plan
to Increase Affordability, Accessibility, Availability

Commonsense Health Care Reform to Lower Costs and Increase
Access and Quality at a Price Our Country Can Afford
Republicans"

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPl...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That you of all people would call anyone else thick headed is hilarious Carol. Only a true bone head would keep trotting out the same crap. Let's look at some numbers developed by a poll done by the Kaiser Health Foundation. The raw numbers show a 43% unfavorable rating as opposed to 35% favorability. However 8% of those indicating an unfavorable opinion did so because they didn't think the ACA went far enough. They don't want it repealed, they want it to include more like a public option. Taking those folks out of the equation leaves those that thinks it goes too far at 35%, hardly a majority and exactly the same as those who approve of the law. That leaves 23% who either don't know enough about the law or refused to answer. As more people start realizing the benefits from the ACA like guaranteed enrolment , no lifetime caps on payments for medical procedures and extended family coverage for families with young adults in college or just starting out, the larger the favorability rating will be.
I'm going to repeat something for the thick skulled like you Carol, the Republicans aren't fighting to repeal the ACA because it's going to fail. If it did then they'd have political capital up the Wazoo. They're petrified that it's going to work and show them up for the liars they are.
You just keep waving your sign Carol. It says "I'm a sociopath!" "I don't care if cancer patients get their treatment s cut off!" "I don't care if childhood cancer survivors can't get insurance as adult!"
"I'm all for big insurance padding their bottom line on other peoples misfortune!"
You're beneath contempt Carol.
Gallup
August 30, 2013

52% of Americans disapprove of the Affordable Care Act, up slightly from 45% in November 2012.

http://www.gallup.com/video/163328/americans-...

Gallup
November 2009

49% disapproved, 44% approved.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124496/Americans-L...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a "conservative candidate". It was an old man in Maine who was "pissed off at the system" and doesn't believe Obama is who he says he is.
He's one person who doesn't represent anyone, and what he said was wrong.
Liberals, on the other hand, are like a herd of buffalo who think and act exactly the same. A herd of blind loyalists is much more concerning than one disgruntled old man.
You're a bigger liar than Orally, and NEVER even apologize for being wrong. Just answer this: did or did not the CANDIDATE post the picture of Obama with the caption, "Shoot the n---" on facebook? You claim to know all about blacks, liberals, herds, etc., do you ever contemplate the phrase, "Know thyself," vile, hateful, lying beast?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 893,861 - 893,880 of1,071,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 173,550
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 1 hr Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 2 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••