Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234736 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#973574 Aug 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go you lying skank. Permalinked for you
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/TI79G...
I have nothing on this link? You've been drinking early again? Never mind, I've got a holiday to enjoy.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973575 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
If we pay the same tax amount we do now with the Fair Tax, who makes up for the loss of corporate taxes & estate taxes & capital gains taxes??
You really ARE a retarded chimp.. We use a concept boogaboos like you cant comprehend; "cut the size of government"...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973576 Aug 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a great weekend along the New Jersey coastline Homer__thanks to DaBammy and his tubby pal who had the good sense to put people before Republitard politics. And I just got a call from a pal at Pelican Island who is hosting a Thank You affair this weekend for all the first responders and volunteers who worked so hard to get, and keep, the areas residents out of harms way.
Dont you mean Pelican Bay State prison?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973577 Aug 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
Homer trying to work with the rightwingers today. The seem more mentally stable today than yesterday.
That's because we are enjoying watching Obama make a fool of himself while you leftwingers struggle to find a way to support Obama's War on Syria.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973578 Aug 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing on this link? You've been drinking early again? Never mind, I've got a holiday to enjoy.
Get your retarded tranny azz back out onto the street, btch!! Daddy needs 12 new pairs of shoes (and your pickaninny could use at least one pair)....
Hey mental midget

United States

#973579 Aug 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The terms "phag" and "chimp" are interchangeable when dealing with retards like you. Ooops, "retard" fits too. Take your pick....
Blow me honey. You know you want to. How many handles you using?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#973580 Aug 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing on this link? You've been drinking early again? Never mind, I've got a holiday to enjoy.
It's Labor Day. A concept a lazy slob like you who never worked a day in her life would know about.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#973581 Aug 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you nicely to stop conversing with leospermdra. As you can see from her latest avatar pic, I have finally convinced her to work for me as a full-fledged tranny. I FEEL the dollars rollin in.... Kaching!!
Thank god I'm on mobile.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973582 Aug 30, 2013
Well looky-looky, what have we here? Weren't you retarded chimps saying this retard didn't kill the baby? LMAO, it didn't even take the jury two hours to decide to put the little aborigine down. One less feral chimp to worry about....

Georgia teen convicted in baby shooting
By Graham Winch
updated 4:23 PM EDT, Fri August 30, 2013


After deliberating for nearly two hours, a Georgia jury found 18-year-old De’Marquise Elkins guilty Friday of multiple charges, including felony murder, for shooting and killing 13-month-old Antonio Santiago during a robbery. He was also convicted of aggravated assault and other charges for shooting pastor Wilfredo Calix-Flores during a separate mugging 10 days before baby Santiago was shot.

His mother Karimah Elkins, who was tried along with her son, was convicted of tampering with evidence for her role in trying to cover up the shooting.

Both Elkins and his mother showed no sign of any emotion as the verdict was read. They sat silently, staring straight ahead as they have throughout the entire trial.

Elkins could be sentenced to life in prison for his convictions. He was spared from the death penalty, because he was 17 when he shot the baby. A Georgia law prohibits anyone who is under 18 years old during the commission of a crime from being executed. His mother could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison for her conviction.

Sherry West, Santiago’s mother, wept on the stand during the trial as she recounted how Elkins shot her son in broad daylight in Brunswick, Georgia, on March 21, after trying to mug her.

“I told him I have a baby and I have expenses and I didn't have it. He asked me if I wanted him to shoot my baby. I told him please don't shoot my baby. He shot a warning shot into the ground," West said, weeping. "I asked him why are you doing this, please don't do this. It felt like he shot me in the ear. Then he shot me in the leg. My left leg."

West said one of the teens then did the unthinkable -- he aimed for the baby.

"I tried to stop him. I put my arms over my baby but he still shot him," she said. "He walked over and shot my baby."

During his closing argument Friday, Elkins' attorney Jonathan Lockwood attacked West’s recollection of the shooting, saying she couldn’t confidently identify Elkins as the shooter. He also accused her of plotting her baby’s death to profit from a life insurance policy.

“Sherry West is a woman who was very distraught, who was very emotional. But also who acted in a rather bizarre way. You saw the video of where she is laughing and cutting up with officers, and making jokes with them just after her child was murdered,” Lockwood said.

“Incidentally, does anybody know what the protocol is for how you are supposed to act when you watch your child get shot in the face,” prosecutor Jackie Johnson said during her closing argument.

Johnson called the defense’s accusation that West planned her baby’s death a “grand conspiracy” and an attempt to distract from the reality that his client is guilty.

“We have a defendant who preyed upon the weak. He preyed upon the weak when he was looking for Mexicans to rob, because he knows lots of times they can’t speak English. They are afraid. They might be here illegally. They may not even report to police,” said Johnson.“They don’t see any more Mexicans that morning. They see something even better, something even more weak, something even more vulnerable, a mother and a child.”

Johnson ended her closing argument with an emotional plea to the jury to find Elkins guilty of murder.

“This case cries out for malice,” Johnson said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973583 Aug 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry were you talking to me? I had you on partial ignore the last 10 minutes(unannounced)
Hard for us to ignore Homer, the class clown.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#973584 Aug 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing on this link? You've been drinking early again? Never mind, I've got a holiday to enjoy.
So you lied (again) when you said you post from an ipad.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973585 Aug 30, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me honey. You know you want to. How many handles you using?
"Handles"?

Is THAT what you're calling little black pickaninny boy's ears these days?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973586 Aug 30, 2013
OK, its a great Friday; a monsoon storm is rollin in here in AZ. Leftist phags, make sure you get out this labor day weekend. Labor over whether or not your useless, empty life is worth continuing, and then make the obvious decision.

Bye...:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973587 Aug 30, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not say "war crimes". But that is what they amount to. All you have to do is google this. In the last few days reports from the UN have come out with a body count of 260,000 mostly children under the age of five. What most people do not remember is that Obama and Hitlery started this process back in 2010. But, I specifically remember what they did because I was so horrified by it. I often donate money to help feed starving people especially in Africa. This has been a nightmare for me personal all my adult life. So when they started blocking food aid into Somalia it stuck in my mind. And that is exactly what they did. They issued guidelines that said that food could only go to those areas under the control of USA financed military. In other words, if they starving people happened to be living in an area that the USA financed military and warlords did not control, they would receive no food. At the same time, al-Shabab said that if they could receive no food, they could not leave and go to USA financed military zones controlled. So the civilians were caught between those two powers.
My problem is when I donate money, I do not want some perverted asss politician sitting in the white house to decide where that money will or will not go. The money is intended for hungry people. We do not want or need politics involved. Since I have seen the politics of the situation I have decided not to donate any more money at all. I inquired about this from the organization that I gave money to. It was several hundred dollars to one specific group. They failed to answer my questions. When they came to me last month during Ramadan, I gave them nothing. besides, it is too late to bring back the dead. The best we can do is what I am doing right now: inform people of KKKLihnton's and Obama's crimes in Somalia and hold them accountable. We have to raise some hellll about them starving these babies to death. As long as we remain silent, it will continue.
But to answer your question more precisely, it is headlines news right now that the body is 160,000 mostly little babies. It started in 2010 by Hitlery and Obama.
Thank you for informing us of Obama's war crimes.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#973588 Aug 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah stands inside big shoes that flop off when he tries walking in them.
Our allies are privately laughing at the boy. Britain, for one, doesn't trust the lying bass turd lately. He's now trying to re-establish the little credibility he once had and it just ain't working no matter how many press conferences the Swift Boat Captain holds.
The great fear here is that the Magic Negro is acting out of frustration of embarrassment and not as a country's leader.
Desperate people do desperate things and the Boy Messiah may very well ignite the entire Middle East into a raging nuclear fire because he feels like a boy and not a man.
The Russian fleet is now sitting alongside ours.
What many fail to realize is Russia fought many battles to get that warm water port. Putin is not going to let the port fall to some stinking O'bama supported terrorists.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973589 Aug 30, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Kerry sounded like a dang fool. And he expects us to be fools along with him. He provided no evidence at all. It was all hot air, nothing but rhetoric. The only thing for prudent people to do is wait for the UN report. But they do not wait that because it will be fairer and more objective. They want war now before Congress ends its recess. If this was a true national emergency, they would call Congress back to town rather than rush into a war whose consequences are very likely to be far, far reaching. And this will be a war. When they attack Syria, Syria will likely attack israel. When Syria attacks israel, they will use that as an excuse to attack Syria again, on and on and on. Nobody can see an end in sight. And Obama has not promised anything other than utter disaster. They are creating their own self-fulfilling scenario because they want a war and Israel wants a war.
The missiles will hit Syria this weekend about the same time that the steaks are hitting the grill, when Americans won't notice.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#973590 Aug 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...let the French surrender monkeys lead the way for the American monkey...
Russia went in to Auschwitz to save the ones that
were still alive and close the camp.
Germans hate the Jews because they have money and are
Gods chosen people?
They kept those Jews there so they wouldn't go home to Israel.
All those Germans are here making their camps again.
They love New Mexico.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#973591 Aug 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Well looky-looky, what have we here? Weren't you retarded chimps saying this retard didn't kill the baby? LMAO, it didn't even take the jury two hours to decide to put the little aborigine down. One less feral chimp to worry about....
Georgia teen convicted in baby shooting
By Graham Winch
updated 4:23 PM EDT, Fri August 30, 2013
After deliberating for nearly two hours, a Georgia jury found 18-year-old De’Marquise Elkins guilty Friday of multiple charges, including felony murder, for shooting and killing 13-month-old Antonio Santiago during a robbery. He was also convicted of aggravated assault and other charges for shooting pastor Wilfredo Calix-Flores during a separate mugging 10 days before baby Santiago was shot.
His mother Karimah Elkins, who was tried along with her son, was convicted of tampering with evidence for her role in trying to cover up the shooting.
Both Elkins and his mother showed no sign of any emotion as the verdict was read. They sat silently, staring straight ahead as they have throughout the entire trial.
Elkins could be sentenced to life in prison for his convictions. He was spared from the death penalty, because he was 17 when he shot the baby. A Georgia law prohibits anyone who is under 18 years old during the commission of a crime from being executed. His mother could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison for her conviction.
Sherry West, Santiago’s mother, wept on the stand during the trial as she recounted how Elkins shot her son in broad daylight in Brunswick, Georgia, on March 21, after trying to mug her.
“I told him I have a baby and I have expenses and I didn't have it. He asked me if I wanted him to shoot my baby. I told him please don't shoot my baby. He shot a warning shot into the ground," West said, weeping. "I asked him why are you doing this, please don't do this. It felt like he shot me in the ear. Then he shot me in the leg. My left leg."
West said one of the teens then did the unthinkable -- he aimed for the baby.
"I tried to stop him. I put my arms over my baby but he still shot him," she said. "He walked over and shot my baby."
During his closing argument Friday, Elkins' attorney Jonathan Lockwood attacked West’s recollection of the shooting, saying she couldn’t confidently identify Elkins as the shooter. He also accused her of plotting her baby’s death to profit from a life insurance policy.
“Sherry West is a woman who was very distraught, who was very emotional. But also who acted in a rather bizarre way. You saw the video of where she is laughing and cutting up with officers, and making jokes with them just after her child was murdered,” Lockwood said.
“Incidentally, does anybody know what the protocol is for how you are supposed to act when you watch your child get shot in the face,” prosecutor Jackie Johnson said during her closing argument.
Johnson called the defense’s accusation that West planned her baby’s death a “grand conspiracy” and an attempt to distract from the reality that his client is guilty.
“We have a defendant who preyed upon the weak. He preyed upon the weak when he was looking for Mexicans to rob, because he knows lots of times they can’t speak English. They are afraid. They might be here illegally. They may not even report to police,” said Johnson.“They don’t see any more Mexicans that morning. They see something even better, something even more weak, something even more vulnerable, a mother and a child.”
Johnson ended her closing argument with an emotional plea to the jury to find Elkins guilty of murder.
“This case cries out for malice,” Johnson said.
OH that's right--Sonic and the other late term abortions supporters were blaming everyone but the chump. Like all good liberals they were blaming the mother, the father and then GW Bush.
Hey mental midget

United States

#973592 Aug 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Handles"?
Is THAT what you're calling little black pickaninny boy's ears these days?
Wow, shock and awe!!! You can belt out racist comments!!! What's next in your bag of tricks, belching the alphabet? LoisLane59, is this you? Sure sounds like it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973593 Aug 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK, its a great Friday; a monsoon storm is rollin in here in AZ. Leftist phags, make sure you get out this labor day weekend. Labor over whether or not your useless, empty life is worth continuing, and then make the obvious decision.
Bye...:-)
Southern California also experiencing some monsoon activity.

Freak storm in Riverside yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min red and right 53,519
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 6,014
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Quirky 190,351
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 99,579
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
have steroidsss in USA 10 hr Nail Alexander 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]