Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1510097 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#974025 Aug 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You mean O'bama just took a dump. He is unable to govern, according to 80% of the country. He acts like he is playing a game of battleship with nothing to lose. Who the hell cares of Syria fights for another 10 years--it has nothing and I repeat nothing to do with the United States's security. O'bama dumped all right. There are no allies now, thanks to the most incompetent and hated American president in history-Barack Insane O'bomer.
" OMG OMG Obama's not doing anything about Syria"

"OMG OMG OMG Obama's doing something in Syria"

"OMG OMG Obama's going to war without Congress"

"OMG OMG Obama wants Congress's approval"

You people are dumber than sh*t.

Why won;t country's jump on board? They did the last time a US President came to them & look what happened.

The Bush legacy now puts yrians at risj for future WMD assaults.

Aspers, PA

#974026 Aug 31, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
See...if the U.S. could get away from the entitleMENTALcase mentality of WHINEDUHM..and started manufacturing more steel again....
Northern Continental DOMESTIC style...FOR America-NOT against it.
Duhmmy.
I have news, Canada is a foreign country. Helping them by allowing a Canadian company build a pipeline through the US so Canadian oil can be exported helps us how? Tell Canada to build their own pipeline through their own country & risk their own environment.
finalprophecies

AOL

#974027 Aug 31, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Aspers, PA

#974028 Aug 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No but I've heard what my black friends have to say about Al Sharpton and the rest of the leftest race baiters including the president. They are ashamed that those people claim to represent them and their ideals. They want to move past color and race but those clowns won't let it go. If you can't make it in this country it's your own damn fault. Quit blaming other people. That is their message. It quite humbling to sit and listen to them when they get going. Hell, they make me look liberal. But that is what it will take. Not the national leaders. The men, the women, at the local level who have got to stand up and say 'ENOUGH'.
Flacktard blames racism on blacks. Yep, that must be it. If blacks would just quit talking about racism then it would no longer exist.

Talk to your buddies that post slurs here every GD day. I guess those are really black people doing it, right. Oh wait, its not their fault, if only Obama wouldn't talk about race then they wouldn't have to post slurs.

According to you & your mental twin, Laura Ingraham, the blacks are just a pack of f*cking wimps because they didn't climb over the racism of the past 200 plus years.

You claim not to be a racist but I have news, you are one.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#974029 Aug 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans block Hilliarycare & like a good little Republican, you say that was Bill Clinton's fault.
It had nothing to do with Hillarycare and every thing to do with Clinton opening up the flood gates on Pharma.

Aspers, PA

#974030 Aug 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell was arrested for murdering babies that survived his incompetent legal abortions.
24 counts of illegal abortions beyond the legal limit.

Prevented this

#974031 Aug 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
" OMG OMG Obama's not doing anything about Syria"
"OMG OMG OMG Obama's doing something in Syria"
"OMG OMG Obama's going to war without Congress"
"OMG OMG Obama wants Congress's approval"
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Why won;t country's jump on board? They did the last time a US President came to them & look what happened.
The Bush legacy now puts yrians at risj for future WMD assaults.
OMG OMG O'bama can't make a decision. Actually they jumped on board if you call France a viable country when O'bama bombed Libya. So what changed. The world sees O'bama as the idiot he is.

children children children....just remember anytime an idiot liberals mentions 'children' they are lying and looking for something we don't want--unless of course they are praying to G-d:

Iowa Democrat prayer: Thank God for abortionists!
AUGUST 29, 2013

Hey, this could be progress. About time last year, the Democratic National Convention booed when the platform committee tried to backtrack and add a mention of God that had been earlier removed. In Iowa, at least Democrats have gone back to openly praying, but perhaps they should be hoping that God isn’t listening:

They made the unusual decision, for Democrats, to begin the event with a prayer. This was likely in response to a prayer vigil being conducted by pro-life activists at the same time nearby.

Des Moines activist Midge Slater took the podium and spent five and a half minutes thanking God for abortion rights, abortion doctors and taxpayer funding for abortions. She also referred to the decision to have an abortion as “a blessing”.

During the entire prayer, State Senator Jack Hatch and Rep. Tyler Olson, both of whom are running for governor, kept their heads bowed and eyes closed, joining in the group prayer.
The Iowa Republican transcribed a bit of the prayer, which goes on for quite a while:

“We give thanks, oh Lord, for the doctors, both current and future, who provide quality abortion care.”

“We pray for increased financial support for low-income women to access contraception, abortion and childcare.”

“Today, we pray for women in developing nations, that they may know the power of self-determination. May they have access to employment, education, birth control and abortion.”

“Today we pray for the families who have chosen. May they know the blessing of choice.”

*Here’s my favorite part, very obviously aimed at the pro-life demonstrators:

“We pray for women who have been made afraid by their paternalistic religion.”
Afraid? For feminists, they don’t seem to have much faith in women to decide for themselves whether to live as Christians and follow its tenets without fear forcing them into it. However, based on this prayer for blessings on abortions and the demand to spread it worldwide, I’d guess that they’re less interested in faith than they are in their own political agendas anyway.

See? democrats never care about children in the USA, unless they are killing them.

Aspers, PA

#974032 Aug 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go back and read the entire GOP plan - especially the section about "expanding availability and accessibility of health care coverage".
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPl...
Even you might be surprised. The few good parts in Obamacare were also included.
Requiring thousands of new government employees to oversee and implement this new law and thousands of new regulations designed to confound, confuse and burden employers isn't the solution.
Why would Congress and corporations want to be exempt if it were such a good solution?
Congress is not exempt. They voted to take part in the exchanges.

Prevented this

#974033 Aug 31, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now that Obama has decided to seek Congressional approval before taking any military action against Syria, I'm laughing....at you and yours.
why?

Aspers, PA

#974034 Aug 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What part of 'it's revenue neutral' don't you understand?
Flack & 5 of his friends go to the titty bar every Tuesday. They run a a tab & they all pitch in equally to pay when they leave

If all 6 run up $120.00 tab & two got exemptions & didn't have to pay, did Flack's share go up?

Answer yes, t went from $20 to $30

Revenue neutral means you collect the same tax money total

The Fair Tax gives huge tax breaks to Corporations & the Wealthy.

This means that the revenue from these sources is a lot lower. To be revenue neutral, someone else had to pay more.

Who is it?
Carlos Danger

Palm Desert, CA

#974035 Aug 31, 2013
ouch...! looks like Barry the Limp, threw Kerry under his pimp mobile for looking too Presidential, even ran over his nutts for good measure, Barack even threw congressional repubs under the pimp mobile and shifting all blame on them, while Assad and Syrians are dancing in the streets declaring victory even sniffing a little gas ... they now refer to Barack as " The Twat "....
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974037 Aug 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure we do son! What do you think bushie boy was doing when Saddam threatened to send missiles to israel, and israel prepped their response.
Why do cons like you prefer to act like idiots by choice?
Setting an example of DEMOCRACY ad following the Constitution as well as U.S.Civil LAW.

Get over it IDIOT-DEMOCRACY Reigned as it should, again Today.

GOD Bless America.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974038 Aug 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! This is going to be like the debt ceiling...
.... con idiots cheer now, then keep a low, low profile once the sh*t hits the fan!
Was beginning to think moss was going to start growing on the podium waiting for opotus to show up to it this afternoon.

Glad he did.

There's nothing worse than Failed statehoods with NO ethical leadership.

Just look at Libya.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974039 Aug 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
After his speech in the Rose Garden whether than getting back to work building a Coalition Obama and Biden heads to the Golf Course what an embarrassment!!
NO nation rebuilding for terrorists required.

Just dismantle what's left, if need be.

Aspers, PA

#974040 Aug 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I think market forces would lower the cost. If company A says we can lower the cost of our widgets 1% and still make the same money but increase market share I believe they would do so. Of course company B would also have to lower their price to stay competitive so again I believe market forces would lower prices. Something you libtards have no clue about.
The key word is "can". To think there isa one to one ratio between corp tax cuts & price reduction, then you are sadly mistaken.

One of the problems with Fair Tax's argument is that ending corporate taxation leads to equal price reductions. That os beyond stupid.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974041 Aug 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, Canada is a foreign country. Helping them by allowing a Canadian company build a pipeline through the US so Canadian oil can be exported helps us how? Tell Canada to build their own pipeline through their own country & risk their own environment.
You are a classic idiot example of WHY, I will never again be a registered D(UHMAZZDEMONCRAPTIC type) voter.
Do you morons even realize the damage you cause with your idiotocracy of ignorance sometimes?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974042 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Setting an example of DEMOCRACY ad following the Constitution as well as U.S.Civil LAW.
Get over it IDIOT-DEMOCRACY Reigned as it should, again Today.
GOD Bless America.
Then bushie boy was a very poor teacher indeed!

Democracy didn't reign son....

... bushie's lies did!

And as part of the price, HE killed Americans!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974043 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Was beginning to think moss was going to start growing on the podium waiting for opotus to show up to it this afternoon.
Glad he did.
There's nothing worse than Failed statehoods with NO ethical leadership.
Just look at Libya.
I already have son.

If you have a point, I suggest you make it...

... that is, if you know what you're talking about!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974045 Aug 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>why?
Probably due to either ingrained natural Ignorance of large amounts in proportional levels, or from slurping up the toxic plague poisons spread via libuhrulTics, and their entitleMentalcase diseases and socio-ILLogically warped disorders.

Or maybe both!

(just look at Duh A Vey sometimes)
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#974046 Aug 31, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
ouch...! looks like Barry the Limp, threw Kerry under his pimp mobile for looking too Presidential, even ran over his nutts for good measure, Barack even threw congressional repubs under the pimp mobile and shifting all blame on them, while Assad and Syrians are dancing in the streets declaring victory even sniffing a little gas ... they now refer to Barack as " The Twat "....
Ya well look at the "locale" all that garbage is streaming from.

(Four letter word grunting and not much beyond)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min CrunchyBacon 105,072
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Mad Mike 239,635
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 32 min Into The Night 8,078
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min honeymylove 2,371
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 48 min HotwetPussies 200
last post wins! (Dec '10) 50 min honeymylove 3,055
Obama has LEAK under sink. 1 hr TroytheTruePlumber 42

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages