Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
893,621 - 893,640 of 1,080,446 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which policies are those?
Open a news website, stupid.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Please point out a single government agency that runs anything in a more economical manner than private industry. More government involvement in health care means higher cost, the higher costs picked up by the tax payer.
Peace
KMA
Peace
So true.

So in your world, the military should also be outsourced!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You have it backwards(I know Fox is telling you otherwise) but the truth is the Republicans have refused to work with this president since day 1 and have said as much.
The part you libtards don't understand. Why would any American work with this president to help destroy the greatest country ever conceived by man?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Frank, The president did not take office until January 2009, he has no control over what his predecessor did. You and Eed should both quite lying so much.
Bush hasn't been president the past four years.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets pretend zimmerman was found guilty of murder. Should his right to bare (just for leo) arms be restored after he pays his debt to society?
Right to "bare arms" Hah__you might find the irony in that "Larry the Cable Guy" actually lived in Sanford Florida until about the time Zimmerman followed and then killed the unarmed youth.

Oh, and maybe you can crank up that superb search engine of yours and learn about Travares McGill who was shot in the back by armed security guards in Sanford on July 16 2005. That one was a real doozy. And then the more recent case of Sherman Ware who was beaten by the son of a ranking SPD officer and even while the entire event was captured on video__the perp was excused without an investigation.

You're clueless about these matters__you should probably check out the topix game threads or that underwear thread on the offbeat forum where Grampy and his new eyelids hang out.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So much hate.
now don't right wingers tell the 'truth' about Clinton?

fair is fair.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Fast Food Strikes: Major fast food companies: We can replace most of those employees with automation. LMAO!!!! Something about cut off your nose to spite your face comes to mind! OOPS!!!!!!!!!!
Is every single one of you rightwingers going to post this story?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You have it backwards(I know Fox is telling you otherwise) but the truth is the Republicans have refused to work with this president since day 1 and have said as much.
That wasn't what Obama promised in 2008. He was a sitting junior Senator who thought he knew something. He didn't know what he was talking about then,and he still doesn't have the answers now. Why should the Republicans forget their principles,morals and values to help Obama advance his radical left wing agenda?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make this stuff up. Rightwingers are such idiots.
Of course if it were a real bullet he would have claimed self defense.
Then again Republicans hate teachers so you sure it was an accident?
accidentally loaded with a rubber bullet.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hallucinate too? Go take an aspirin and a nap, hopefully when you wake up you'll know what you're talking about. Doubtful but give it a try wimpy.
Sorry ghost, but "wimpy" is a dead give away.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The part you libtards don't understand. Why would any American work with this president to help destroy the greatest country ever conceived by man?
So rightwingers claim he won't work with the Republicans and your contention is that they should not work with him. Maybe you folks should argue amongst yourselves.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Texas we are able to fire just because we own the business. I don't need a reason as it should be. Why should my employees tell me what I can and can not do?
If these employees want a say in my business they need to invest money then We can share.
If my employees don't like the way I do business they can look for work elsewhere but they can't get the union to try to make me change.
We had a levi company here, employeed lots of otherwise un employeeable people and three times they struck them and three times the business closed. The last time for good. They are in Mexico now with 3-4 hundred jobs.
You can thank the Unions for that.
I don't know what planet you live on bra but, you need to stay there. The fact that you believe you should be able to fire a worker because you feel like it, shows your lack of forethought. Your way of thinking only can exist if it's legal for that fired employee to play with your life, the same way you played with their livelihood. You shouldn't be able to fire a person for no reason in any state. A job is a commitment on both parties behalf. There has to be a reason, not excuse to break that commitment or, the employer should be held negligent! If not for unions, you republicans would operate under strict guidelines of deregulation, putting you workers at risk. You're a glass half empty dude. I can smell your greed. Your business ain't shit without your workers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

we knew somebody was lying.

Tim Scott Didnít Speak At MLK Event Because He Declined Invitation To Attend

....a staff assistant to Scott, Rachel Shelbourne, sent a reply to the invitation that read in part, "Unfortunately, the Senator will be in South Carolina during this time, so he will be unable to attend the event. Please do, however, keep him in mind for future events you may be hosting."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, you ignorant old woman, if you can't recognize that calling the POTUS "boy" is racist, you should concentrate on the Grumpy Old Pricks who have devoted the last thirteen or so years to driving the nation into the ditch...a black man was a two-term POTUS--it's in the history books already; Texas can't keep up with burning them all. GFY
Calling obama boy might be racist, but calling the potus is not.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nine/eleven was an inside job; the Moonwalk was done on a Burbank sound stage, and Saddam Hussein gave all his WMD's to his good friend, Syria before Bush's invasion started?
Oh, and let me complete that list: Jesse Jackson killed Martin Luther King, Jr.; Stormfront is a Zionist charitable organization, and Fraudy is a "trim, attractive woman."
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't what Obama promised in 2008. He was a sitting junior Senator who thought he knew something. He didn't know what he was talking about then,and he still doesn't have the answers now. Why should the Republicans forget their principles,morals and values to help Obama advance his radical left wing agenda?
So you were saying earlier he won't work with them and now you are saying they shouldn't work with him. Please pick a side and stick with it.

Why don't you discuss this with Flack and your fellow rightwingers and come up with a consensus.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Bush hasn't been president the past four years.
thank God for that. or your god anyway. mine gave up on you folks a long time ago.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The part you libtards don't understand. Why would any American work with this president to help destroy the greatest country ever conceived by man?
And here we have a winner folks. A post that is so fkn stupid that it defies an argument.

Nice going pal.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

This is like babysitting 4 year olds.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
accidentally loaded with a rubber bullet.
That's more like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min wojar 174,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE