Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536420 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#973991 Aug 31, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we need "tell" Israel ANYthing (nor do we)
They're WAY ahead of us in Many areas.
Why do you libuhrulTic types not have a clue?
Sure we do son! What do you think bushie boy was doing when Saddam threatened to send missiles to israel, and israel prepped their response.

Why do cons like you prefer to act like idiots by choice?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#973992 Aug 31, 2013
Hillary 2016 read em and weep GOP.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#973993 Aug 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
DaBammy just dumped Syria on congress__good for him.
You mean O'bama just took a dump. He is unable to govern, according to 80% of the country. He acts like he is playing a game of battleship with nothing to lose. Who the hell cares of Syria fights for another 10 years--it has nothing and I repeat nothing to do with the United States's security. O'bama dumped all right. There are no allies now, thanks to the most incompetent and hated American president in history-Barack Insane O'bomer.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#973994 Aug 31, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
As soon as Russia finishes dumping on Hillary and her mob connections with baby parts in several places in the world--she will be lucky if she stays out of jail.
Skiff Sun Tzu

Athens, GA

#973995 Aug 31, 2013
Obama to seek Congressional Approval to Strike Syria... and FAIL!

http://youtu.be/DUtm0Q93Zt0
TSM

El Paso, TX

#973996 Aug 31, 2013
This speech I Can, Maybe, I Can what an Idiot, 1, 00,000 dead now hes offended!! For you Liberal Idiots how many Coalition Partners supporting US action?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#973997 Aug 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you must be black?
give me a break.
you don't like the fact that a black man is telling the truth for what the Pseudo Liberal Democrats have done to Black Society.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#973998 Aug 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as Russia finishes dumping on Hillary and her mob connections with baby parts in several places in the world--she will be lucky if she stays out of jail.
Boy, I guess it's tough for you to decide whether to move to russian or israel, eh?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#973999 Aug 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You mean O'bama just took a dump. He is unable to govern, according to 80% of the country. He acts like he is playing a game of battleship with nothing to lose. Who the hell cares of Syria fights for another 10 years--it has nothing and I repeat nothing to do with the United States's security. O'bama dumped all right. There are no allies now, thanks to the most incompetent and hated American president in history-Barack Insane O'bomer.
The Republican leadership agrees with Obama's brilliant decision__the crazed rightwing blogs and losers like you disagree.

Good luck with that fool.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#974000 Aug 31, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you tripping on, you freak.
I resent that remark!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974001 Aug 31, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you don't like the fact that a black man is telling the truth for what the Pseudo Liberal Democrats have done to Black Society.
Bachmann claimed blacks were better off as slaves.

You must have the same beliefs.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974002 Aug 31, 2013
Awwww.... looky. Now Congress gets to vote on Syria!

Let's see how many right wing t-p nuts stand up or run for cover as they normally do!
LCNLin

United States

#974003 Aug 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Let's see how many right wing t-p nuts stand up or run for cover as they normally do!
Which of the two republican parties will show?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974004 Aug 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican leadership agrees with Obama's brilliant decision__the crazed rightwing blogs and losers like you disagree.
Good luck with that fool.
lol! This is going to be like the debt ceiling...

.... con idiots cheer now, then keep a low, low profile once the sh*t hits the fan!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#974005 Aug 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Particularly those whose districts include military contractors/vendors.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#974006 Aug 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Gilligan's self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is ever made Yeah him profiteering in hate and idiot...

Obama and Yeah Gilligan are gonna start World War III. Such an ignorant buck of dumbass!

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#974007 Aug 31, 2013
After his speech in the Rose Garden whether than getting back to work building a Coalition Obama and Biden heads to the Golf Course what an embarrassment!!
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#974008 Aug 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Barack you wanted the job? Seems to me you're the one complaining! Barack's been approved of already. Evidenced by his re-election. You dudes need to shisit back &, let the professional handle business. He's achieved more on foreign policy than his predecessor! Bush did such a lousy job, he abandoned his #1 objective, catching Osama bin Laden, the mind behind 9/11.
you are. Right. Obama. Is. A. Better. Bush. Yes. War. Is. Not. Foreign. Policy. Its. Criminal. Murder. He. Is. No. Different than. Assad. Or. Bush. He. Is. A. Criminal. Just. Your. Criminal. And. Bush. Had. Two. Terms. As. Far. As. Osama. Nothing. Changed. Foreign. Policy. Lolololol. Foh.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#974009 Aug 31, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Hillary Takes A Muslim Name

SO FROM NOW ON,

PLEASE REFER TO HER

BY HER NEW MUSLIM NAME:

SELDOM BIN LAYED

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#974010 Aug 31, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of the two republican parties will show?
lol! I think that fight is the more interesting one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Churchlady 240,955
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 1 hr Storm guy 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 10,712
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,648
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 6,930
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mooooooo 63,621
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 3 hr winner 22

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages