Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
893,521 - 893,540 of 1,098,672 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Every Republican That Was Asked Refused to Attend March On Washington Event
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/29/john-b...
i can assure you that MLK would've approved.
You might as well quit posting your communist rag sources. Nobody believes them, not even you... well, maybe, if you have any intelligence at all.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Bill O'Reilly Falsely Claims Republicans Barred From March On Washington

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/28/bill-...

FOX retraction and apology forthcoming.

lmao

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
a great claim
needs great evidence.
More than enough evidence. But you need an inquisitive mind to seek the truth.

Obviously, that's been your problem in politics too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda benefits from use of chemical weapons because it drags the US into the civil war on their side, thus the logical conclusion that Al Qaeda may have used such weapons themselves.
Maybe supplied by Obama....to justify our involvement
Just before all of this broke wide open, I made a comment about how I have not seen the movie "Wag the Dog" listed on any movie channel for a long time, actually since Obama took office.
Perhaps they knew something like this was going to happen with a Democrat in office. I recall seeing it often listed while Bush was in office.
I do believe taking that movie off the available-to-watch list is them exhibiting evidence of projection.

I'd easily be convinced this whole scenario is some kind of conspiracy to get the US involved in Syria and tip the scales in favor of Al Qaeda. It seems to be the simplest solution.
Real money

Surabaya, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

That does it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Gotta love McDonald's!

Detroit-area MCDONALD'S forced to CLOSE because of labor protests and demands for DOUBLE WAGES. Almost overnight, "Micro-Unions" have suddenly been approved by the Obama administration's National Labor Relations Board. Micro-unions mean even a small group of employees can unionize themselves in ANY business. The strategy is designed to UNIONIZE minimum-wage FAST FOOD restaurants. Instead of being bullied, McDonald's is just closing the outlet. ALL JOBS LOST.

From CBS in Detroit:

A local McDonald’s restaurant was forced to close after its employees walked out and hundreds gathered outside to protest for higher wages.

The restaurant on 8 Mile and Lahser roads along the Detroit/Southfield city line was just one location locally where fast food workers are participating in a nationwide “walkout for better wages.”

Over 200 protestors crowded the restaurant, carrying signs that read “We are worth more. Strike for 15,” as in $15 an hour.

Terrance Collins told WWJ’s Vickie Thomas he has worked at McDonald’s for a few years, and has been struggling ever since.

“I started off making $7.40, they gave me a manager position and raised that to $7.75. When they took my manager position, they dropped me back down to $7.40, and I have two kids to put on top of that that I’m trying to support. And the ends still doesn’t meet so no, it’s not a comfortable living,” he said.

Other employees shared Collins’ views.

“It’s a very uncomfortable lifestyle working for $7.40 at McDonald’s when McDonald’s made like $500 billion last year,” one protestor said.

“We’re out here fighting to raise the minimum wage and get rid of $7.40 because $7.40 an hour is not enough to take care of our kids and our families and we want to, you know, get the raise up to $15,” another protestor said."

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1995, 19096, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 - WTF did Republicans who were basically running Congress do?
Probably the same thing Democrats did after HillaryCare bombed during Clinton's second year.

And I actually criticize Republicans for not picking up the mantle when they had the opportunity during Clinton's last six years.

The only reason I held out hope for Bill Clinton was because he promised to solve this crisis.

I've been waiting for a solution for a very long time.

But when the time finally arrived again, Democrats decided it would be done their and Obama's way and Republicans weren't invited to the table - even though their solutions would have brought down the costs of health care - which is the huge oversized pink elephant still in the room.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
As if we all didn't know this already... Unions are a completely unnecessary evil in this country... They were needed in the 1920's or so to regulate since business owners were complete asshats. But, since that time we have laws, MANY LAWS, that regulate what a company can and cannot do. OUTLAW ALL UNIONS!
Even if you DO look freaky, I agree with you 100%!!!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Costs rising nearly double digits every year.
Healthcare being harder & harder for people to afford.
Millions without access & growing.
Only to a right whiner would that to be a well run system.
And since it's going to get much, much worse...is this the solution you were waiting for?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did you notice Ghostie forgot to change his location this morning? Was posting from Ashborn Va. Then all of a sudden he was back in HI. What a moran!!!
Ghost was busted for posting as Wilhelm from Germany about a year ago. Same deal. The old fool shut off his proxy pointed to Germany and forgot to change the name from Wilhelm. He is also posting now as "Hey mental midget". The old creep is a real doofus, for sure.
Hey mental midget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you're over the age of 40 or you'll be crying too along with all males between the ages of 21 and 39 who bear the brunt of the costs for the rest of us.
Unless, of course, you opt out and pay the penalty which the IRS can't even enforce except to hold your tax refund check - maybe.
Yeah, this health care reform bill is going to work out just fine. Like a charm.
Yaaaawn.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime any president addresses a group of loyal followers and tells them they should "punish our enemies" and he's not talking about foreign enemies...we're in deep doo-doo.
Imagine if President Bush spoke in front of an audience of loyal conservatives and had even implied liberals were the "enemy".
My first reaction would be "WHAT enemies??" I would have been appalled and quite upset.
Bush would have never gotten away with saying something like that though. The liberal media would have chewed him up and spit him out 24/7.
He would have been vilified long before Congressional Democrats became weasels and left him to hang out to dry for personal and political gain after the Iraq War.
But liberals and the liberal media have no problem with the rest of us being called the "enemy". And why Homeland Security had no problem putting the Tea Party on the "enemies list". And why the IRS felt justified in targeting the "enemy". And why liberals call the "enemy" racists.
And why we're in such deep doo-doo.
So, you've just unintentionally called yourself dumb, deaf &, blind! Obviously, because you act like you don't hear all the threats thrown at Obama from your type. Right before &, right after the election, a few folks on this thread was saying some pretty derogatory things with hateful &, harmful intentions &, for you to pretend you didn't hear them, aligns you right beside them so, stop acting surprised. Y'all labeled him the enemy first, using conspiracy theories as evidence to back up faulty claims. Now you don't like it when you're being labeled, racist, hate mongering, American terrorist!
Hey mental midget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up. Things are bound to get much worse.
One could only hope right, shyt sack? Then you can spend the next five years here doing what you do best, lying and crying.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Costs rising nearly double digits every year.
Healthcare being harder & harder for people to afford.
Millions without access & growing.
Only to a right whiner would that to be a well run system.
More than 80% of the population was happy with the existing system, which is being corrupted for the 20% of malcontents.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you're over the age of 40 or you'll be crying too along with all males between the ages of 21 and 39 who bear the brunt of the costs for the rest of us.
Unless, of course, you opt out and pay the penalty which the IRS can't even enforce except to hold your tax refund check - maybe.
Yeah, this health care reform bill is going to work out just fine. Like a charm.
This is for all you naysayers:

Young males will pay the brunt of Obamacare.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/14/news/economy/...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottatlas/2013/0...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/youn...

Now all you young liberal males can scream into your pillows.

But it's break time for me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did you notice Ghostie forgot to change his location this morning? Was posting from Ashborn Va. Then all of a sudden he was back in HI. What a moran!!!
Galt ignores that draft-dodging turd regardless of the name she uses.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just before all of this broke wide open, I made a comment about how I have not seen the movie "Wag the Dog" listed on any movie channel for a long time, actually since Obama took office.
Perhaps they knew something like this was going to happen with a Democrat in office. I recall seeing it often listed while Bush was in office.
I do believe taking that movie off the available-to-watch list is them exhibiting evidence of projection.
I'd easily be convinced this whole scenario is some kind of conspiracy to get the US involved in Syria and tip the scales in favor of Al Qaeda. It seems to be the simplest solution.
So-called "Syrians" filmed flip-flopping from nerve gas were likely filmed in Hollywood.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Every day more bad news more delays now Obama's Affordable Care Act Looking a Bit Unaffordable, we have Unions and Federal workers wanting nothing to do with Obamacare and even if this disaster was implemented 30 million Americans would still be Uninsured!!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
As if we all didn't know this already... Unions are a completely unnecessary evil in this country... They were needed in the 1920's or so to regulate since business owners were complete asshats. But, since that time we have laws, MANY LAWS, that regulate what a company can and cannot do. OUTLAW ALL UNIONS!
You're a freaking liar! Those laws you speak of, are few &, far stretched across the nation. Here in Jersey, there are no laws to prevent unjustified behavior. An employee needs no reason to get rid of an employee as long as their reason doesn't break any federal laws. Basically giving the worker no voice at all. Unions prevent such things. A employer can not fire an employee without justified reasoning or, face lawsuits out the ass, along with boycotting &, other means of applying pressure to seek justice. Why else would employers not want unions involved? The employees pay union fees for the union, not the employer. If all was justified, it really shouldn't bother the employer at all.
yup

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

uh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info