Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,673)

Showing posts 893,441 - 893,460 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the MLK family sure didn't want Alveda there after she lied about MLK being a republican.
Absolutely. All families prohibit dissenting opinions.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Here I come walkin down the street
We get the funniest looks from every one we meet
Hey, hey, I'm the homo
And people say I monkey around.
But I'm too busy phaggin
To put anybody down.

I go wherever I want to,
do who I like to do
I don't have time to get restless,
There's another dude that's new.

Hey, hey, I'm the homo
And people say I monkey around.
But I'm too busy spooging
To turn anybody down
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but i use it for hunting game birds!
though why i need a drum mag and a pistol grip for bird hunting is something i don't want to talk about. ok, i'm a REALLY bad shot.
Me too. That's why I carry my AK in one hand, and pump shotgun in the other. Best not to leave anything to chance....
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Booker T. Washington was of the mind that if a person worked hard, got an education and stayed quiet that the white man would accept them. He was against organized protests and fights for civil rights. You have missed the point; the merits of the civil rights movement and the changes it evoked i.e. antidiscrimination laws.
While it is probably impossible to legislate away white supremacist racist behavior entirely; there are laws against it and people have a recourse.
The anti-discrimination laws were written as a result of Eisenhower's recognition that Washington DC was a center of hypocrisy. That was many years before the civil rights protests and left wing riots. Why didn't this problem go away,because then people like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson wouldn't have a stool to stand on? We should take an example from the Martin Luther King recounting not from Rodney King events.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

So what's got the Foxites fired up this morning?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Figures.
That march was clearly a political event. Why would 4 or 5 Republicans - especially Boehner, McCain and Jeb Bush representing his brother who is recovering from a recent surgery - set themselves up for ridicule so Obama can rub it in their faces since he has continually and mercilessly demonized them even before taking office?

Obama has gone out of his way to make sure America sees both House Republicans and their constituents as the enemy.

He had no interest in their attending or speaking at that rally other than, perhaps, his liberal audience being reminded they were, in fact, the enemy while sharing the stage with a smug black radically liberal president.

Where were all the successful black republicans? Where was Alveda King, MLK's niece?

Inviting 4 or 5 white republicans was intentional knowing they would decline.
Hey mental midget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still haven't figured it out by now, Obamacare is not the solution we've been waiting for.
It's time to start over with both sides involved this time and a significant number from both sides on board to pass a bipartisan legislation that WILL work.
And, hopefully, less than 200 pages with even less regulations.
So what's the "lie of the day" today coming from the world of the "no life fatass" from Trailer Park Nation? Make it a good one today okay?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Thereís one and only one person that should have been on that podium speaking to this audiences in Honoring íMLK ĎI Have a Dreamí Bill Cosby!! His message pretty simple but True ĎStop Blaming 'The White Man' for the failures of our Black Leadership that has failed our Youth our community itís not about color, itís about behavior!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, i'll give you that one.
though you must remember he was appointed.
that's the excuse i've seen.
Yeah, but you know what they say about "excuses"...

The whole MLK march was a dud anyway. Anyone that HAD integrity with regards to that movement is either long gone, or fallen by the wayside of the exploitation highway. MLK is probably turning in his grave, seeing that freakshow yesterday....
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have been an activist against children being tried as adults. I have fought the system for years in two states. Voting rights are restored in some states, but in those same states one can not ever pay their debt to society. Their record follows them for the rest of their lives. So IMO no one ever pays their debt to society, that is a fallacy.
Andrew Breitbart taught me you can always find common ground.:)
So you think it is alright for 16 year old children to beat an 88 year old to death? No one currently in prison should be able to vote.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

OK, time to go whip the convicts on the chain gang.

Leftist wimps, explore America today. Please start with the nearest abandoned mineshaft......:-)

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare posts seem repeats of the same.
We enjoyed your birther posts and the aliens building the New York subway based on grafitti .
LOL
Repetition is necessary for those with thick skulls.

The majority of Americans did not want Obamacare from the beginning and still don't.

Democrats who wrote the darn thing are backtracking.

And there's bee yet another delay because they don't even know how to get the darn thing off the ground.

But you go ahead and wave your little sign.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

"The era of big government is over."
~President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address)

How funny is that?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Donger lets score some lebon blonde on the silk road, and then you can hit that wok and cook us up a feast. Weighed myself today; I'm just under 230. You have been slacking off in the kitchen!!
lol! I'll look for some fat son. Let's see if we can put an iv into you!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...let the French surrender monkeys lead the way for the American monkey...
lol! You people DO put other countries ahead of the US!

Why don't you simply leave instead of trying to bring us down? Everyone would be happier that way!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly the most ignorant post in this thread... not surprised though based on it's source....
So tell me, if your hero is setting bait what is he trying to catch?
Obama may be conducting a false flag operation to drag the US into Syria on the side of Al Qaeda.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That march was clearly a political event. Why would 4 or 5 Republicans - especially Boehner, McCain and Jeb Bush representing his brother who is recovering from a recent surgery - set themselves up for ridicule so Obama can rub it in their faces since he has continually and mercilessly demonized them even before taking office?
Obama has gone out of his way to make sure America sees both House Republicans and their constituents as the enemy.
He had no interest in their attending or speaking at that rally other than, perhaps, his liberal audience being reminded they were, in fact, the enemy while sharing the stage with a smug black radically liberal president.
Where were all the successful black republicans? Where was Alveda King, MLK's niece?
Inviting 4 or 5 white republicans was intentional knowing they would decline.
More lies, slander, opinion, and innuendo. Please go bother someone else with your claptrap.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
So what's got the Foxites fired up this morning?
Isn't a phony war enough for Homer?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Republican solution is no solution?
and you keep acting like someone other than the republicans won't come to the table. re: see above. oh but unless the Heritage plan that Mitt embraced is back on the table. no wait...it already is the law of land. never mind.
They had plenty of solutions that were both cost free and practical but none of them gave Obama his big government with more control over us and didn't give the Democrats their strictly partisan vote to pave the way for a single-payer system.

They still have the same solutions. The Democrats didn't want any part of them then and don't want to hear them now.

Unfortunately for them, they own Obamacare now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>So you think it is alright for 16 year old children to beat an 88 year old to death? No one currently in prison should be able to vote.
The poster never suggested it was alright, nor did they say anyone currently in prison should be allowed to vote, they said their voting rights should be restored AFTER they paid their debt to society. Go back and reread their post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 893,441 - 893,460 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••