Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972821 Aug 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep waiting for the Republicans. Carol.
After the defeat of Hillarycare,Republicans ran Congress for 12 straight years. Why didn't they fix it then?
Why an't they offer a replacement plan now?
Why fix what isn't broken?

ObamaKKKare is broken before it starts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972822 Aug 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda was never running Egypt You are either a liar or the dumbest subsidized pretend oilfield engineer in the world..
Radical Islam is all the same, regardless of the name.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972823 Aug 29, 2013
Elton wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to find out what happened during Katrina, check out the Mayor Ray Nagle Corruption Wing or the Hallway of Kathleen Blanco Shame. Missing was their planning for the hurricane. This was my favorite exhibit:
On the Saturday edition of the NBC Nightly News, anchored by John Seigenthaler, correspondent Lisa Myers reported several critical mistakes made by Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco in handling the Hurricane Katrina crisis. The story even showcased a whispered conversation, recorded by CNN, between Blanco and an aide in which Blanco admitted she had been too slow in asking for federal troops. Blanco: "I really need to call for the military ... and I should have started that in the first call."
Myers also relayed that when Blanco and New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin ordered a mandatory evacuation 20 hours before Katrina hit, they were ignoring the advice of experts who had warned it would take 48 hours. Additionally, Blanco was slow to get National Guard troops to restore order.
get back to me when you start blaming other people for Obama's mistakes.
Hey mental midget

United States

#972824 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>

How embarrassing for you.
This coming from a lying, babbling, unemployed blatherer, a loafing lardass, sitting in her double-wide making half-baked judgement calls on from a relciner chair, Big Mac in one hand, Big Gulp in the other.
Can't make this shyt up.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#972825 Aug 29, 2013
I didn’t think Liberals in Detroit could get any dummier but I’m Wrong!! The city is bankrupt, no jobs and we have Liberals protesting in front of McDonald’s and other Fast Food Chains for higher wages being led by the Unions!! Stupid is what stupid Does!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972826 Aug 29, 2013
North Carolina state lawmakers who voted to restrict voting rights faced an angry crowd in Charlotte on Wednesday.

At a Central Piedmont Community College Mecklenburg Legislators Forum sponsored by the Charlotte Observer, PNC Bank and WTVI, the four republicans on the panel reportedly “often found themselves on the defensive before a sometimes raucous audience.”

During the its last session, the Republican-controlled legislature put new restrictions on abortion clinics, loosened gun laws, rejected federal Medicaid funds, cut teacher benefits and enacted school vouchers.

But it was the the voting restrictions — which requires voters to have a government photo ID, cuts the number of early voting days and makes it more difficult for students to vote — that drew the angriest response from the crowd.

According to the Charlotte Observer, one audience member asked if there was any proof of widespread voter fraud.

State Sen. Bob Rucho (R) insisted that the new law was necessary to “establish a level of integrity” because there were no systems in place to detect fraud.

State Rep. Bill Brawley (R) attempted back up Rucho’s point, but he was met with shouts and boos from the audience.

“Let me finish!” Brawley shouted, before host Mike Collins interrupted to call for civility.

“The only fraud that’s being perpetrated is on the citizens of North Carolina,” Democratic state Sen. Malcolm Graham told the crowd.

Rep. Beverly Earle (D) agreed that what the new law was “about is voter suppression.”

At a nearby protest, North Carolina State Conference of the NAACP President Rev. William Barber marked the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech by explaining that people needed to “understand the nightmare” that was happening in North Carolina.

“Gains have been made over the years, but it’s just recently within the last few years that it seems that the clock is turning back,” Charlotte resident Anna Hood told WCNC.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/29/angry-c...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972827 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a political event with the same empty rhetoric. Unless I missed any solutions that were addressed.
Please inform me if that's the case. Thanks so much.
Equal rights for all is a HUMAN event. By our Constitution & Bill of Rights, equal rights should be an American event.

According to you,. it must too too bad black people don't know their place, right Carol?

Gettysburg, PA

#972828 Aug 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Costs rising nearly double digits every year.

Healthcare being harder & harder for people to afford.

Millions without access & growing.

Only to a right whiner would that to be a well run system.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#972829 Aug 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure how any of this pertains to what I posted, probably because none of it does.
Well, actually, it did, Homer. You said Zimmerman was a murderer and his wife should get as far away from him before he does it again.

The prosecutors were forced by the state to even try Zimmerman because there wasn't enough evidence to prove what you falsely accuse him of and a jury decided the same thing.

Eric Holder couldn't even prove it.

This is the sad reality in a nutshell:

Trayvon fit the profile of young black men who had been burglarizing the neighborhood. Instead of hanging around with a grudge, he should have gone home as soon as he knew he was suspect. He attacked in anger instead.

Would you attack a man in a strange neighborhood who thought you looked suspicious? Or get out of the vicinity as quickly as possible?

Try and at least consider reality for a change, Homer.

Gettysburg, PA

#972830 Aug 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Radical Islam is all the same, regardless of the name.
We are talking abut Al Qaeda.

They are not the same.

You were wrong. Deal with it, you should be used to it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#972831 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're actually admitting you didn't know about Eric Holder's investigation to find a racial motivation on the part of Zimmerman into Martin's death? And that Holder's intention was to take Zimmerman to civil court if any evidence could be found by the FBI?
How embarrassing for you.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-15/hold...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/just...
The FBI automatically investigates "any crime involving a federal agent." The FBI automatically investigates "potential hate or civil rights cases."

The FBI has had a long running interest in the shortcomings of the Sanford Police Department in these sorts of cases as well as those where Mikhail Muhammad inserts himself.

You stupid racist fks act like Holder dispatched a plane load of FBI agents from D.C. LMAO there are dozens of FBI agents who live and work in Central Florida.

What did you think about TeaParty Pam Bondi benching the veteran states attorney Norm Wolfinger in favor of the far right Republican states attorney Angela Corey? Was that Holder's doing as well?

You get dumber by the day babe.

Orlando, FL

#972832 Aug 29, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to see you cry about Obamacare. It does my heart good. Boo fkn hoo. Live with it. Thank your Republican cohorts.
Tell us again "Louse" how conservatives never made death threats against this President. Or how they weren't invited to the Washington March. We all need a good laugh now and again. What else can you pull out of that ample ass to bewitch us with? Liar.
Hope you're over the age of 40 or you'll be crying too along with all males between the ages of 21 and 39 who bear the brunt of the costs for the rest of us.

Unless, of course, you opt out and pay the penalty which the IRS can't even enforce except to hold your tax refund check - maybe.

Yeah, this health care reform bill is going to work out just fine. Like a charm.

Orlando, FL

#972833 Aug 29, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a lying, babbling, unemployed blatherer, a loafing lardass, sitting in her double-wide making half-baked judgement calls on from a relciner chair, Big Mac in one hand, Big Gulp in the other.
Can't make this shyt up.
Cheer up. Things are bound to get much worse.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#972834 Aug 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
I didn’t think Liberals in Detroit could get any dummier but I’m Wrong!! The city is bankrupt, no jobs and we have Liberals protesting in front of McDonald’s and other Fast Food Chains for higher wages being led by the Unions!! Stupid is what stupid Does!!
As if we all didn't know this already... Unions are a completely unnecessary evil in this country... They were needed in the 1920's or so to regulate since business owners were complete asshats. But, since that time we have laws, MANY LAWS, that regulate what a company can and cannot do. OUTLAW ALL UNIONS!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#972835 Aug 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice Ghostie forgot to change his location this morning? Was posting from Ashborn Va. Then all of a sudden he was back in HI. What a moran!!!

Gettysburg, PA

#972836 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finding solutions to the health care crisis has stumped both Democratic-controlled and Republican-controlled Congresses for decades.
Bill Clinton ran on finding a solution and Hillary was assigned that task. It was similar to Obamacare and even Democrats knew it wasn't the solution back then.
The world changed the same year Bush took office. We had much bigger issues to deal with but, when Democrats won back Congress in 2007, they proceeded to follow the orders decreed by a new President Obama to produce his vision of health care - which as Harry Reid admitted on PBS was the first step to single-payer.
And here we are.
1995, 19096, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 - WTF did Republicans who were basically running Congress do?

Its a simple GD question.

in 2001, 23002, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2,006, Republicans had time to pass unfunded tax cuts, unfunded expansion to Medicare, Record Earmarks,

No excuses, Carol, Why didn't the Republicans do something about healthcare then?

Where is that replacement plan for Obamacare? Certainly they have had time to have a plan, right. I mean they had time to vote top repeal it over 40 times.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972837 Aug 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Every Republican That Was Asked Refused to Attend March On Washington Event
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/29/john-b...
i can assure you that MLK would've approved.
You might as well quit posting your communist rag sources. Nobody believes them, not even you... well, maybe, if you have any intelligence at all.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972838 Aug 29, 2013
Bill O'Reilly Falsely Claims Republicans Barred From March On Washington

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/28/bill-...

FOX retraction and apology forthcoming.

lmao

Orlando, FL

#972839 Aug 29, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
a great claim
needs great evidence.
More than enough evidence. But you need an inquisitive mind to seek the truth.

Obviously, that's been your problem in politics too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972840 Aug 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda benefits from use of chemical weapons because it drags the US into the civil war on their side, thus the logical conclusion that Al Qaeda may have used such weapons themselves.
Maybe supplied by Obama....to justify our involvement
Just before all of this broke wide open, I made a comment about how I have not seen the movie "Wag the Dog" listed on any movie channel for a long time, actually since Obama took office.
Perhaps they knew something like this was going to happen with a Democrat in office. I recall seeing it often listed while Bush was in office.
I do believe taking that movie off the available-to-watch list is them exhibiting evidence of projection.

I'd easily be convinced this whole scenario is some kind of conspiracy to get the US involved in Syria and tip the scales in favor of Al Qaeda. It seems to be the simplest solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 4 min andet1987 4,726
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 178,105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 21 min Handcuff ottoman 137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min OzRitz 46,741
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search