Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375879 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#973248 Aug 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
McCan stopped being a Republican a LONG time ago.....
You got that right.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#973249 Aug 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another big government libtard. Why must you bow down to government so they can decide who you marry. It is none of their business. You and RealDave should go get married. You'd be perfect for each other!!!
You do realize that there are certain federal aspects that deal with spouses. Like taxation, benefits, etc.

Therefore the government has an interest in defining what constitutes a marriage.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#973250 Aug 30, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a few Republicans; McCain and Graham and other congressional Republicans who on Sunday ratcheted up pressure on the White House to intervene in Syria, saying the United States “has sat on the sidelines for too long”.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
RINOs are Democrats wearing a RINO costume. I'd have thought a person as intelligent as you would have figured that out by now.

If the Assad government falls, Al Qaeda gets chemical weapons, idiot.

Who here supports Obama's plan to get Americans killed so Al Qaeda can acquire chemical weapons?

Do you support Obama's plan to get Americans killed so Al Qaeda can acquire chemical weapons?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#973251 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again about all the freedoms you have lost under Obama.
Just for one example:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How's that investigation into the unconstitutional activities of the NSA going?

Coming up, Obama intends to write his own laws to disarm opposition to the Democrats.

This list could go on forever....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973252 Aug 30, 2013
OK, so baruck is 6 points underwater right now (at best), and his "wag the dog" attempt has failed miserably. Odumbocare is blowing up in his face, and immigration "reform" will undoubtedly fail too. I wonder what his numbers will look like in 2 weeks.....

President Obama Job Approval

Poll Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Avge 44.0 50.4 -6.4
NBC News 44 48 -4
Rasmussen 48 50 -2
Gallup 45 47 -2
Reuters 42 52 -10
The Economist 41 55 -14

All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#973253 Aug 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a bigger liar than Orally, and NEVER even apologize for being wrong. Just answer this: did or did not the CANDIDATE post the picture of Obama with the caption, "Shoot the n---" on facebook? You claim to know all about blacks, liberals, herds, etc., do you ever contemplate the phrase, "Know thyself," vile, hateful, lying beast?
What candidate are you two talking about? I read nothing about a candidate and a caption in that article.

But with all your scriptural knowledge, you must remember the one about not judging others lest you be judged.

Why is it my fault there's a liberal herd mentality? If someone says something the herd doesn't like, liberals turn on them and stampede in unison.

You know it's true. Look at the NAACP.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#973254 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again about all the freedoms you have lost under Obama.
Did I say anything about Obama moran? When you learn to understand what you read maybe then we can have a conversation. Lemming!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#973255 Aug 30, 2013
flack wrote:
After the Boston bombing the news media has spent days and weeks
trying to determine why these men did what they did. They want to know what
America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They want to know why
these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible. The media is
in a tizzy about this new era of home grown radicals, and about why they could live among us and still hate us.
A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:
“Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us.
I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch.
I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter.
I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject
me with poison. I don’t stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will bite me;
I know: It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattle- snakes do.
I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake…I just kill it.
I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to
live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me…I just kill
them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where the other
snakes are, because (a) it won’t tell me, and (b) I already know they live
on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one.
I don’t look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a
non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I
accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the
time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out
there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of
rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No!
Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that respect
I give them the fair justice they deserve...I kill them....”
Maybe as a country we should start giving more thought to the fact that
these jihadists' are just being like rattlesnakes, and act accordingly!
In God We Trust!
"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of."
Now Flacktard thinks all terrorists all look alike & have this rattle that they sound prior to striking.

To know why helps define characteristics that some terrorists have enabling better detection & locating prior to a strike happening.

Perhaps if that dumbass Texan looked into why rattlesnakes were attracted to his home, he might be able to make some changes & lower the number of threats.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973256 Aug 30, 2013
flack wrote:
After the Boston bombing the news media has spent days and weeks
trying to determine why these men did what they did. They want to know what
America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They want to know why
these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible. The media is
in a tizzy about this new era of home grown radicals, and about why they could live among us and still hate us.
A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:
“Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us.
I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch.
I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter.
I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject
me with poison. I don’t stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will bite me;
I know: It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattle- snakes do.
I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake…I just kill it.
I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to
live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me…I just kill
them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where the other
snakes are, because (a) it won’t tell me, and (b) I already know they live
on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one.
I don’t look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a
non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I
accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the
time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out
there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of
rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No!
Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that respect
I give them the fair justice they deserve...I kill them....”
Maybe as a country we should start giving more thought to the fact that
these jihadists' are just being like rattlesnakes, and act accordingly!
In God We Trust!
"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of."
Not all home grown terrorists are Muslims

Orlando, FL

#973257 Aug 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a damn about some stupid election! I don't give a damn whether it's a republican or democrat president! I am neither!!!! What I do give a damn about is the greatest country ever conceived by man being destroyed by a bunch of progressive traitors!!!! What I give a damn about is the willful destruction of the idea of self reliance by the American people!!!! What I give a damn about is the growing mentality that because you exist you have the right to what other people worked hard for!!!!! I resent the fact that you progressives think you can just march into America and decide what we can eat, drink, drive, where we can smoke or not, and any other progressive idea that takes away the freedoms of the American people!!!!
Nailed it!

Orlando, FL

#973258 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive traitors?? Really?
Yes. Really. Even JFK would agree.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#973259 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that there are certain federal aspects that deal with spouses. Like taxation, benefits, etc.
Therefore the government has an interest in defining what constitutes a marriage.
They don't belong in any of those either, lemming!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973260 Aug 30, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Every cigarette butt is a mini toxic waste site, sipping chemicals into our neighborhood water supply and ground dirt.
Lazy ghetto parasite Welfare Food Stamp Liberals smoke more than Christian health-conscious morality driven Conservatives.
And Liberals still believe Conservatives want dirty water and air because MSNBC wants them to believe them.
In the mean time: Conservative places are the most clean places but the Liberal's ghetto is a large trash can hell hole.
Take another "sip" you retard. Ever see whose smoking outside hospitals and doctos offices? The nurses. You're the most ignorant yahoo on here. Morality! Yeah, you "pseudo" Christians crack me up, go to your stupid church and get dunked, with any hope they'll drown you; that's after they empty your bank account, molest your kids and fk your wife. gfy idiot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#973261 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheney simply shoots a friend in the face and gets him to apologize for being in the way!
I want to know where that hunting reserve is where you can shoot lawyers.

The idiot was in the way. During the hunt that idiot decides to just saunter over to where another hunter is waiting to shoot something. Any hunter knows not to do that.

... the next time you go hunting, how about you just lolligag over to some other hunter's location.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973262 Aug 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What candidate are you two talking about? I read nothing about a candidate and a caption in that article.
But with all your scriptural knowledge, you must remember the one about not judging others lest you be judged.
Why is it my fault there's a liberal herd mentality? If someone says something the herd doesn't like, liberals turn on them and stampede in unison.
You know it's true. Look at the NAACP.
LOL, talk about a herd....every post of yours is about black people. Take your circus on the road and go and tell the black people how stupid they are and why the Republican party is their only hope in life. Just do it, and get back to us with the report of your progress. You're not convincing anyone on here, besides your herd.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#973263 Aug 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed it!
Thanks.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#973264 Aug 30, 2013
flack wrote:

<quoted text> I don't give a damn about some stupid election! I don't give a damn whether it's a republican or democrat president! I am neither!!!! What I do give a damn about is the greatest country ever conceived by man being destroyed by a bunch of progressive traitors!!!! What I give a damn about is the willful destruction of the idea of self reliance by the American people!!!! What I give a damn about is the growing mentality that because you exist you have the right to what other people worked hard for!!!!! I resent the fact that you progressives think you can just march into America and decide what we can eat, drink, drive, where we can smoke or not, and any other progressive idea that takes away the freedoms of the American people!!!!
Nailed it!

What a load, or two...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#973266 Aug 30, 2013
bbl

Location hidden

#973267 Aug 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
RINOs are Democrats wearing a RINO costume. I'd have thought a person as intelligent as you would have figured that out by now.
If the Assad government falls, Al Qaeda gets chemical weapons, idiot.
Who here supports Obama's plan to get Americans killed so Al Qaeda can acquire chemical weapons?
Do you support Obama's plan to get Americans killed so Al Qaeda can acquire chemical weapons?
I told you before that I was against intervention in Syria. You asked who supported action in Syria, if you clicked on the article I cited you would have seen a number of REPUBLICANS that were pushing Obama to act without delay.
Why are you pretending that the hawks in the Republican party don't exist?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#973268 Aug 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're fkn nuts.
Carry on
You shouldn't talk out loud to yourself in public, moron. People begin to question your sanity.... the first time they notice. After watching you for a while, it's no longer a question.

Do you support Obama's plan to get Americans killed helping Al Qaeda acquire the chemical weapons in Syria?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 213,315
Kappa fraternal society murders blacks 25 min bewarethetrueenemy 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min SweLL GirL 8,128
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min TRD 70,496
News Crane inspector accused of taking bribes from L... (Jun '08) 1 hr Books in the garage 2,900
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,278
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,009
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 hr In Summation 101,762
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages