Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,665)

Showing posts 893,281 - 893,300 of1,034,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew-haters like you are the core of the modern DemoKKKrat party.
Israeli butt kissers are the problem with this country.

are you denying the fact that the IDF attacked the USS Liberty?

you also seem to be denying that most Jews vote Democrat

tell me son, are any of your opinions based on facts and reality

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
in this country all people charged with a crime are considered innocent until proven guilty. so what you are saying is nobody should be brought to trial. do I have that right.
and since you swear that juries are always right, I guess that means you believe OJ was innocent of murder too.
glad we cleared that up
The police detained, questioned, and released the Zimmerman after determining he acted in self defense. That should have been the end of it. But the mob rule crowd wanted a lynching so the race baiters forced an illegal detention and trial. OJ was detained, questioned, and charged in the crime. There is a big difference.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting an innocent person on trial is a crime in itself and those like Obama who forced the issue are guilty.
Obama and Holder had zero to do with Zimmerman's arrest and eventual trial. Rick Scott and Pam Bobdi, both ushered into office by the TeaParty, knew they had "another" storm brewing in Sanford Florida and took the case away from the Seminole-Brevard state attorneys office and appointed the conservative JAX office to see the investigation through.

These people were all Republicans.

The Sanford police department has a history of not investigating "friends of LE" who shoot or beat black persons.

Stop making sht up!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody should be brought to trial without evidence to support the charges. In Zimmerman's, the second degree murder charge was absurd. Some lesser charge may have been appropriate.
OJ was acquitted because of a racist jury and an incompetent affirmative action prosecution team.
gee, change you story much?? so juries can be wrong. but only you know which decisions are made in error, right?
Yeah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
yes the skittles are scary when your making lean out of it
Did he son?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
once again....those were conservative democrats.
So was FDR then who was a Pseudo Liberal Democrat which most Pseudo Liberal Democrats today associate themselves with but if they knew the Social & Economical Policies FDR advocated for FDR would be definiely considered and labeled as a conservative then by the thinking & definition that today's Pseudo Liberal Democrats use because FDR would definitley reject Modern Pseudo Liberalism and direction it has taken and would have been considered a Dixiecrat back then in the 1960's too and everything the Dixiecrat's stood for and why most modern Pseudo Liberal Democrats are seen in the public eye today as nothing more than Bigots & Hypocrites because the Original Democrat Party was for Conservatism and not this progressivism that is destroy the United States Socially and Economically.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are saying Wallace followed John Maynard Keynes economic theories over Milton Friedman?? got any evidence of that, because this is the first time I ever heard that.
George Wallace was an economic populist, just like many Southern Democrats. Race was just a tool to win elections.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli butt kissers are the problem with this country.
are you denying the fact that the IDF attacked the USS Liberty?
you also seem to be denying that most Jews vote Democrat
tell me son, are any of your opinions based on facts and reality
Galt is concerned about the world today, not an isolated incident that occurred during a war in 1967.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt cannot comment on a case where the facts are unknown.
that's a first. but ok.....

Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott. After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17, last April.

"I just want to say thank you to the people who believed in me, who stood by me,” Scott said following the verdict.“I still have my regrets for the Cervini family; it's still an unfortunate situation for them. I am happy that at least this chapter is over."

As deliberations dragged on over two days and the jury asked for testimony to be read back, Scott admits he didn't know how it would all turn out.

"I was nervous of course,” he said.“You never know what direction this whole thing is going to turn, so I have no idea. But it worked out and I feel that justice (was) served today."

Cervini's family members say justice wasn't served. They say Christopher was murdered in cold blood, that he'd never been in trouble and Scott acted as judge, jury and executioner.

"The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father.“My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered."

Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police.

Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott.

"How can this happen to a beautiful, sweet child like that?” asked Cervini’s aunt Carol Cervini.“All he wanted to do was go home. And then for them to say, he was saying,'Please don't kill me. I'm just a kid,' and he just kept on shooting him."

Scott says the last seven months have been difficult for him and his family. If he could go back to the events in the early morning hours of April 4, there are things he says he would do differently.

"If it meant a person not losing their life, absolutely,” he said.“Would I still have tried to stop what was going on? That I would have done. But if I knew ahead of time that I could do something to help somebody from losing their life, I don't want anyone to lose their life."

Scott says the first thing he was going to do was go home and get a good night sleep. When asked if he'll continue living in his current home, which is just one street away from the Cervini's, he said “for the time being.”

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>So was FDR then who was a Pseudo Liberal Democrat which most Pseudo Liberal Democrats today associate themselves with but if they knew the Social & Economical Policies FDR advocated for FDR would be definiely considered and labeled as a conservative then by the thinking & definition that today's Pseudo Liberal Democrats use because FDR would definitley reject Modern Pseudo Liberalism and direction it has taken and would have been considered a Dixiecrat back then in the 1960's too and everything the Dixiecrat's stood for and why most modern Pseudo Liberal Democrats are seen in the public eye today as nothing more than Bigots & Hypocrites because the Original Democrat Party was for Conservatism and not this progressivism that is destroy the United States Socially and Economically.
dood. i'm getting dizzy trying to read that convoluted screed, never mind that it's just one sentence. do some editing and i'll take another shot at it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The police detained, questioned, and released the Zimmerman after determining he acted in self defense. That should have been the end of it. But the mob rule crowd wanted a lynching so the race baiters forced an illegal detention and trial. OJ was detained, questioned, and charged in the crime. There is a big difference.
Bullsht, obviously you, like Galt, have no earthly idea what was going on in Sanford.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Russian by decent-as in Lithuania. Seems Russia is becoming every thing America is not--but what America used to be. Putin is a leader, O'bama is a loser. Get rid of the queers, no abortions, believe in and show respect for G-d and the Bible. Russia opened the largest Jewish Museum-
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2012/1108/In-e...
All their natural resources, more than anyone in the world. Yep--nothing is free.
Communists and Nazis believed the same thing even though they were at odds politically...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Bill and Hillary were married 30 years. When they first got married Bill said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it."

In all their 30 years of marriage Hillary never looked.
However, on the afternoon of their 30th anniversary curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans and $1874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner. After dinner Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know why do you keep the empty cans in the box?"

Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

Hillary was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened but I guess after all those years away from home on the road, temptation does happen and I guess that 3 times is not that bad considering the years." They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later Hillary asked Bill, "Why do you have all that money in the box?"

Bill answered, "Whenever the box filled with empties, I cashed them in."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
George Wallace was an economic populist, just like many Southern Democrats. Race was just a tool to win elections.
Right, Just Like LBJ and the way he looked at it.

Lyndon Johnson, and the Concept of the Democrat Plantation

http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/10/lynd...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The police detained, questioned, and released the Zimmerman after determining he acted in self defense. That should have been the end of it. But the mob rule crowd wanted a lynching so the race baiters forced an illegal detention and trial. OJ was detained, questioned, and charged in the crime. There is a big difference.
Really, an in depth investigation? How did they determine it was self defense? Why was Zimmerman pursuing Martin? Why did he violate the standard rules of Neighborhood Watch? Who started the fight? Why didn't Zimmerman identify himself?

Maybe, just maybe, black people got tired of their kids getting mowed down & the cops saying "Oh Well, another dead black kid".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Noobody uses the US Mail to pay utility bills or conduct banking (except maybe retarded retired used car dealers).
Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???

Stupid lying scumbag.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would confiscate law-abiding citizens guns to protect themselves from criminals who will always find a way to secure a weapon but hosts parties for rappers who fill young boys' heads with hatred and anger, glorifies guns and gangs, and instills deep-seeded disrespect for women and themselves.
And we wonder what the problem is.
lol! It's great that your proof is you.

Saves you time on research...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
dood. i'm getting dizzy trying to read that convoluted screed, never mind that it's just one sentence. do some editing and i'll take another shot at it.
dood the truth is affecting you which is how Pseudo Liberals like yourself respond to the truth when they don't like it being told.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht, obviously you, like Galt, have no earthly idea what was going on in Sanford.
Nor do I care. We have enough of those problems here to worry about without having to import them.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>dood the truth is affecting you which is how Pseudo Liberals like yourself respond to the truth when they don't like it being told.
whatever you say Pseudo Conservative.

that was the point you were trying to make, wasn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 893,281 - 893,300 of1,034,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 43,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min wojar 167,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance