Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#972614 Aug 29, 2013
69% of home sales are cash in S. Florida

Across the state, 66 percent of home sales were cash, compared with the national rate of 40 percent. One expert called Florida's rate "astounding."

With one of the nation's highest foreclosure rates, South Florida has a large supply of bank-owned properties. Lenders aren't interested in waiting for traditional buyers to qualify for mortgages, preferring instead to sell to investors paying cash.

And that has virtually shut out entry-level homebuyers.

"That's where all the action is," said Lex Levinrad, founder of the Distressed Real Estate Institute, a Deerfield Beach-based club for investors. "The banks have an urgent need to get these bad loans off their books as soon as possible. They're willing to sell for 30 percent less to a cash buyer rather than waiting for a buyer with a mortgage

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/fl-cash-...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#972615 Aug 29, 2013
REV MANNING wrote:
<quoted text>FUNNY,THIS IS HOW DEM GETS VOTES, OBAMA HAS GOT THEM PAID OFF WITH TAXPAYERS MONEY.DEM WILL ALWAYS GET THEIR VOTE!
Mo free shit, peanuts and handouts are hard to vote against when it's all a liberal knows.

It's the culture...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#972616 Aug 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush returned to his normal activities the very next day after having the stent procedure. It's pretty obvious he was just making a lame excuse because he didn't want to attend the event honoring MLK.
Just for the sake of argument, let's say it's true... You better look at the instructions given a patient, after stints are put in. I for one am glad he didn't attend a 'celebration' for a philanderer. Better read history in the raw. Because that's what it is.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#972617 Aug 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No comparison. Bush was a crazed cowboy with no respect for diplomacy. Obama understands the importance of working as part of a coalition of nations. That is as different as night and day.
And Obama has a Plan B, which he quietly announced (while thinking the microphone was off):

Bend over
Grasp ankles
Promise to be flexible

I don't know why the media didn't talk about this more.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#972618 Aug 29, 2013
Zimmerman expressed uncertainty about the future of their relationship when asked if they are still together.

"I'm not going to answer that," Shellie Zimmerman said. "Of course I want to have children and stay married..."

"With George?" journalist Christi O'Connor asks in the interview Thursday on Good Morning America.

"That's something I'm going to have think about," Shellie Zimmerman responds.

We have been pretty much gypsies for past year and a half," Shellie Zimmerman said. "We lived in a 20- foot trailer in the woods, scared every night that someone was going to find us and that it would be horrific

She revealed she wasn't home the night George confronted Trayvon because they had an arguement earlier that day and she was staying with her father.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-george-zimmerm...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#972619 Aug 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What oil? I say; let the Russians handle it. Our going in there and bombing that rubble to smithereens won't solve a thing and Assad won't resign. Maybe the threat of it will cause talks to begin.
The price of oil has already jumped up because of the threat of escalated conflict in Syria. I agree that bombing anything in Syria doesn't solve anything, in fact, it only generates more enemies and ungrateful temporary friends.
No one, not us or the Russians, can handle the chaos in the Middle East.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#972620 Aug 29, 2013
Across the state, 66 percent of home sales were cash, compared with the national rate of 40 percent. One expert called Florida's rate "astounding."
With one of the nation's highest foreclosure rates, South Florida has a large supply of bank-owned properties. Lenders aren't interested in waiting for traditional buyers to qualify for mortgages, preferring instead to sell to investors paying cash.
"That's where all the action is," said Lex Levinrad, founder of the Distressed Real Estate Institute, a Deerfield Beach-based club for investors. "The banks have an urgent need to get these bad loans off their books as soon as possible. They're willing to sell for 30 percent less to a cash buyer rather than waiting for a buyer with a mortgage
Interesting.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#972621 Aug 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right like when Obama settled the Libyan war without lost of one American life in the line of fire. Obtained objective within months. Sends a virus to Iran rather than boots. Something the republican military industrials were promoting. Obtained the terrorist objective[ Osama Bin Laden] in less than two years without archaic republican torture chambers. Yeah you really are on the ball. DUH…..!
Mean while back at the ranch. Talk of 1773 reemerging as the fall months arrive.
How about the Budget??
Well, well here we go again. Intoxicated Tea pirates will once again seek to hold our nation hostage for a ransom. It’s the only political leadership they have. Debates, arguments and compromise, they have demonstrated time and time again, they lack the political savvy or education to follow our democracy in favor of anarchist ideologies.“Our way or the highway.”
In the past they have lowered our nations credit rating which cost taxpayers $Billions more in interest payments increases, thus raising the debt! Balancing the budget is the least on their minds. Failure of our democracy is their primary objective. Observe after all these years and they still do not have a plan to stabilize or reduce the national debt. That alone speaks volumes of the nature of their black hearts.
Redundant failed past strategy is what the intoxicated Tea Party considers a winning solution?? Anchoring their demands on reducing Health Care for the elderly as President Obama seeks to raise taxes on the 1% and some elitist corporations that pay taxes equal to the common citizen or even less than average citizen.
Taking advantage of our Democracy’s infrastructures,… to build their empires,… without sharing it with the laborers that made it possible for them. The 1% accumulating over 33% of all national wealth and the 10% absorbing 80% of the national income. 90% of us have 20% to make due??
Republicans solution: Let the ever increasing numbers of the impoverish die. Simply by removing any subsides that supports their existence. Food, water, fuel, Health Care, education, etc. etc. That is the bottom line of the republicans agendas.
Democrats seek to have the economics of the laborers productivity more evenly distributed with the ideology of “Leave No One Behind”.
Sen. Boehner and McConnell lead the pirates in their endeavors to hold the nation captive.
A rift has been growing within the republican party that no longer support the archaic ideologies of their extremist Tea Party nuts. Senators Johnny Isakson of Georgia, Bob Corker of Tennessee, John McCain of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, John Hoeven of North Dakota, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Dan Coats of Indiana. Just to name a few senators, as well as an increasing number of republican governors.
Will the core of the traditionalist conservative republicans mount a a 1773 attack on the Tea and gather it up and cast out unto the waters of oblivion before its too late? Will the Tea Nuts, drive another nail into the republicans political coffin?
Stay tuned for the upcoming events….
You forgot to give Obama credit for all his wars, record amount of campaign fundraising and best golf score.

And unlike Obama, neither President Bush killed Osama while hanging out with a body guard and playing Spades. Cool is cool.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#972622 Aug 29, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Fk off dummy
It hurts you to know that.

I love it!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972623 Aug 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush returned to his normal activities the very next day after having the stent procedure. It's pretty obvious he was just making a lame excuse because he didn't want to attend the event honoring MLK.
What was Clarence Thomas' excuse?
What excuse did Tim Scott use?
What excuse did Alal West use?
What excuse did J. C. Watts use?
What excuse did Mia Love use?
... and the list is a hell of a lot longer than this.

There was a very long list of successful black men and women who were not invited.
It looked to me like the only people invited are the race baiters trying to start a race war.

I'm betting Dr. King rolled over in his grave yesterday.
Please tell us why a sitting Supreme Court justice and the only black Senator in the US Senate weren't invited.

Westerville, OH

#972624 Aug 29, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're on to something. I know I am afraid to go into Jewish neighborhoods and hate when they buy homes in Christian neighborhoods. Property values immediately drop as the crime rate jumps up.
And you have no problem in Muslim neighborhoods, right?

Are you an idiot or a Liberal? Or both?

Westerville, OH

#972625 Aug 29, 2013

Conservatives warned womanizer Liberal Bill Clinton about the subprime mortgage.

When Bush attempted to fix the problem, he was called a racist.

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Westerville, OH

#972626 Aug 29, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama has a Plan B, which he quietly announced (while thinking the microphone was off):

Bend over
Grasp ankles
Promise to be flexible

I don't know why the media didn't talk about this more.
Liberals are now pro-war!!!

I wonder why?
carol

Florence, OR

#972627 Aug 29, 2013
Take Out The Trash wrote:
KILLING CROOKED JEWS SHOULD BE A SPORT IN THE USA . Save America
JEWS LIKE WALT DISNEY ABC AND OTHER JEWS WHO CONTROL OUR MEDIAS IN AMERICA BLOCK THE REAL NEWS AND NEED TO BE STOPPED . ISRAEL AND THE USA WILL START THE THIRD WORLD WAR . WE HAVE BECOME A KILLING MACHINE FOR JEWS . HITLER WAS CRAZY BUT HE DID SAVE GERMANY FROM THESE EVIL KILLING JEWS . JEWS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA AND ARE PUSHING BLACKS , HISPANICS , MEXICANS , HOMOSEXUALS AND JEWS ON THEIR JEWISH TV NETWORKS . JEWS ARE BEHIND THE AMNESTY BILL THAT WILL DESTROY AMERICA . THE USA GOVERNMENT IS CROOKED AND DANGEROUS .
Palestinian Children Killed by Israel - If Americans Knew ...
www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/child_41304.htm ... Cached
One of the most disturbing aspects of the strife between Israel and the Palestinians has been the killing and maiming of children. The Israeli occupation army and ...
Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed - If Americans Knew ...
ifamericansknew.org/stats/children.html Cached
B'Tselem has documented that Israel killed 318 Palestinian children in Gaza during ... Amnesty International – Killing the Future. Save the Children – The ...
JEWS OWN THE DRUG ADDICT HOMO OBAMA .
SUBSCRIBE TO HAARETZ DIGITAL EDITIONS
A high-level Israeli delegation headed by National Security Adviser Yaakov Amidror arrived in Washington on Monday for political and security talks with senior U.S. officials. The meeting was planned a few weeks ago, but gained special importance and urgency in light of events in Syria and U.S. preparations for a possible attack there.
You mean like FelchAlnighty? I agree, sir! Historically, us Christians have stood with our Jewish brethren and sistren, since we DO share the same desert God. But somewhere, you've got to draw the line. I guess I do stand with Israel, except not that woman, if that's what she is.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#972628 Aug 29, 2013
"Much of the cash buying in South Florida is from foreigners who view condominiums as safe investments. "
carol

Florence, OR

#972629 Aug 29, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It hurts you to know that.
I love it!!!
You see it too? They're absolutely ALL jealous of us. The worse they insult out intelligence and observatory powers, the more they want to BE us. We're really getting to them, huh? I love it too, missy!!!(Love your overuse of exclamation marks, btw -- you can't use them enough in my humble opinion. They're like Crisco in that way!!!
Anthony W

New York, NY

#972630 Aug 29, 2013
We Dems can be so proud that we are killing Martin Luther Kings dream by keeping blacks down while saying that we are trying to help.

All one has to do is look at the facts to see that the blacks are in worse shape overall then the early 1960's. They have more options to better themselves but for a lot of them they have no reason to do it because of our lib policies.

When MLK said,“I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they are not judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character..” Do you think he could have dreamed of today where the Liberally-inclined media uses the term “white-Hispanic” in their racially sensationalized news coverage.

Do you think Martin Luther King would have dreamed that we live in a nation where dozens of black children are shot every week in the war zone of Chicago without so much as a whisper on the nightly national news, or from the first “white-black” President in American history.

Most of America has a dream. It is the same Dream that King articulated so emotionally 50 years ago on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

And our progressive brand of Obama’s Democrat Party has spent the last fifty years suffocating this dream under empty promises and government programs.

Just like the plantation owners of the pre-war south, we in the Modern Democrat Party get the minority vote by promising black America a roof, food, and protection from the risks of freedom.

And the brave few who don’t listen to the race baiters like Reverend Wright or Poverty Pimps like Al Sharpton and who dare to champion the forgotten cause of individualism are ridiculed among the Left; called traitors to their race; and are said to not know their proper place – as voters in the Democrat plantation.

So thank God that beyond yesterday’s hypocrisy, the message that was absent from yesterday’s commercialized remembrance of King’s speech, was by far his most important message.

Our rights, as King Preached, are not gifts given to us by the government.

Our prosperity should not hinge on a governor’s attitude, or the President’s signature, but on our own initiative; for only without the oppressive hand of government will men and women of any race be able to say those powerful words that closed Martin Luther King’s historic speech:

“Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God Almighty, I am Free at Last.”

Except we Dems make sure that generation after generation live in dangerous urban plantations.

It's the leftist media myth that keeps on giving...in the voting booth.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972631 Aug 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Typical ignorant republican response.
FACT: Obama is fighting Bush's war. You own it. Can't pass the buck.
Do you mean the war the Arab terrorists started?

Do you mean the war when Al Qaeda went from hiding in caves to taking over countries since Obama Obama began "fighting" it?

Now, the question you hid from all day yesterday:

Do you want Americans to be killed to help Al Qaeda take over another country and get chemical weapons?

Step up with an answer, dupe.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972632 Aug 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No comparison. Bush was a crazed cowboy with no respect for diplomacy. Obama understands the importance of working as part of a coalition of nations. That is as different as night and day.
so Obama lies to bring in the coalition.

worked for Bush. and negates night and day.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972633 Aug 29, 2013
Syria Debate Deepens Republican Divide

Neocons and libertarians face off.“There are groups of Republicans that are comfortable with the executive branch unilaterally using our armed forces anywhere in the world. I’m not comfortable with that,” said Radel.

Meanwhile, prominent conservative opinion makers are demonstrating a similar lack of cohesion on the Syria issue.

Sean Hannity spent the opening hour of his radio show Tuesday twisting himself into various rhetorical gymnastics in order to simultaneously criticize Obama for being too weak, and for pursuing a military strike. He tentatively sided with the libertarians, but said there were still “more questions” to ask.

“I hate to say it, but it might just be time for the United States to get the hell out of the way and let two groups of bad people just kill each other, and provide as much humanitarian assistance as possible,” Hannity said of the conflict in Syria.

Glenn Beck has devoted the week to questioning whether the U.S. really has the evidence it claims to have that Assad used chemical weapons, and warned that a military strike on Syria could prompt “World War III”(helpfully mapped out on a giant chalkboard map of the globe.)

And Rush Limbaugh, the most powerful conservative pundit in the country, openly confessed that he hadn’t made up his mind on the issue. After tearing in to the president for failing to act when Syria first crossed “the red line,” and deriding Democrats’ foreign policy “hypocrisy,” he arrived at the question of whether the U.S. should strike Syria.

“I mean, folks, that is a toughie,” he said.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/syria-de...

a toughie. you heard your leader.

and for you folks who've been crying about WWIII....your secret is out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min HughBe 70,017
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min Jonah1 50,600
Lou Holtz nails it! 1 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 1 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr Interpoll 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Grau 68,642
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Sam 95
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]