Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
893,161 - 893,180 of 1,082,081 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria has admitted to having wmds you f*cking moron.
America gave it to them as they did saddam the CIA runs the office of the presidency they made obama and they are going to break him worst than they did bush jr. its starting in front of your eyes with all the racists stories about blacks so keep sucking on the dummy they stuffed down your gullet obama is the president and you talk more about racism as if you are in the 1950 thats what democrats gave
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

HAHA OBAMA LOL wrote:
<quoted text>and what is a miami mother you said your dad was a mutt so you are half mutt whats the other half cuban, haitian,
Miami Indian.

i've got more pure blood than any of you European mutts.
carol

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Ok, I took the advice of a "friend" and rubbed some "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" up in there. Big mistake. Now my big ole minge looks and smells like a week-old grilled cheese sandwich. Help!

Hubby seems to like it though. Of course, he hardly knows he's alive and would eat a mouse soufflé if you put it in front of him when he's watching NASCAR ...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Bill Clinton,‘A great democracy does not make it harder to vote than to buy an assault weapon.’

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/28/bill-c...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste! His brother DJ turned out ok.
Yes
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Either keep up with the conversation or STFU.
You were fine with your buddy Bush invading a country because they might use wmd yet here you are having a GD hissy fit because Syria did use them against civilians.
You people are jut plain dumber than sh*t.
Another rant from a racist bigot.
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

we celebrate MLK but couldnt have a Black president with the same background the first black president came from the white community,They Must Organize a Revolution…. Against the Privileged Minority of the Earth”

No careful listener to King’s CBC talks could have missed the radicalism of his vision and tactics.“The dispossessed of this nation – the poor, both White and Negro – live in a cruelly unjust society,” King said in his fourth lecture.“They must organize a revolution against that injustice”(p. 59).

Such a revolution would require “more then a statement to the larger society,” more than “street marches” King proclaimed.“There must,” he added,“be a force that interrupts [that society’s] functioning at some key point.” That force would use “mass civil disobedience” to “transmute the deep rage of the ghetto into a constructive and creative force” by “dislocate[ing] the functioning of a society.”

“The storm is rising against the privileged minority of the earth,” King added for good measure.“The storm will not abate until [there is a] just distribution of the fruits of the earth…”(p. 17). As this reference to the entire earth suggested, the “massive, active, nonviolent resistance to the evils of the modern system”(p. 48) that King advocated was “international in scope,” reflecting the fact that “the poor countries are poor primarily because [rich Western nations] have exploited them through political or economic colonialism. Americans in particular must help their nation repent of her modern economic imperialism”(p. 62).obama and his supporters cannot and will not stop the storm
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Miami Indian.
i've got more pure blood than any of you European mutts.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so i guess you are trying to present yourself as Black ok just a phony like obama another half breed european mongrel ok
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bill Clinton,‘A great democracy does not make it harder to vote than to buy an assault weapon.’
However, stats show that more dead people vote than those buying assault weapons.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

In fact, I bet that Travon Martin will cast more votes in 2016 alone than he would have over the next 30yrs. I would also wager that he will not be buying any assault weapons...
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
i bet they got id to cash the check american modern democracy vote for people that are selected and doesnt do what they promised
carol

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

OK, the friend was that hideous Semite broad from Chicago or that cheese state, or wherever. Why I listen to her, God only knows, because absolutely NONE of her advice about diet, alternative cures, female trouble, mouthy 37-1/2 YEAR-OLD DAUGHTERS, etc., etc., EVER works out for me. Not ONCE. I swear, never again. I've always distrusted Semites anyway, especially ones who say that tap water is for "the masses." She probably thinks that whizzed right over my big old frowsy head. Fat chance ...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa__another dumfk w/o a clue?
Do you remember "farmhand" adoptions? Do you remember the days when fathers__and mothers alike would routinely beat the living sht out of their kids__when husbands would routinely beat the sht out of their wives?
This thread is filling up with stupidity.
Sounds to me like you don't remember squat.
I went to school with a kid whose mother beat him bloody with coat hangers and the school officials fixed it by excusing him from PE so no other kids would see the scars. She beat him because she hated his father
When I was in Vietnam that kid would come by to visit with my folks, check up on how I was doing__that sort of kindness is remarkable.
My father bought the farm to save my brother from the Army. He then joined and went to Korea!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Republican leaders asked to speak at March on Washington anniversary, declined
Conservatives complaining that the March on Washington anniversary celebration seems awfully partisan should note that they have only themselves to blame.
Speaker John A. Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor, the House’s two most senior Republicans, were invited to speak at the 50th anniversary of the historic March on Washington — but declined.[…]
“They asked a long list of Republicans to come,”[civil rights activist Julian Bond] continued,“and to a man and woman they said ‘no.’ And that they would turn their backs on this event was telling of them, and the fact that they seem to want to get black votes, they’re not gonna get ‘em this way.”
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/28/1234...
80% of the people didn't show up--O'bama was expecting 100 thousand--by count only 20 thousand showed up. The liberals must not have been paying enough for the warm bodies today.
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

and hillary sit your old as. down foh who will be the next black no booker also someone from the Black American community a no questions asked American not just color culture he is not native to the Black community
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
However, stats show that more dead people vote than those buying assault weapons.
it usually works like this....

GOP Candidate Sentenced for Felony Fraud After Changing Party Affiliation of 300 Democratic Voters, Casting Absentee Ballots in Their Name

http://www.bradblog.com/...

so how many illegal full autos were sold out the back door of gun shops last year?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

So someone tell me again what incentive a person under the age of 40 would have to get on board with Obamacare?

They will pay higher premiums to cover the costs of the elderly who will pay the least.

It won't cost them as much just to pay the penalty.

The IRS can't do anything to collect the penalty except, perhaps, withhold a tax refund check.

And if they do get sick, they can get still get insurance anytime.

So what's the point again?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>80% of the people didn't show up--O'bama was expecting 100 thousand--by count only 20 thousand showed up. The liberals must not have been paying enough for the warm bodies today.
20 thousand?

the tea party can only wish.

though if Glenn Beck was doing the counting there were a lot less than 20 thousand.

fake picture on the left wing sites tomorrow?

this is too easy.
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Sharon Ford of Wheaton said she also waited more than two hours to get in and that organizers appeared “ill-prepared.”
“For a city that’s used to marches and events, it should have been much more prepared,” she said, adding that waiting for two hours to get additional metal detectors was “absurd.”
The lines were still in the hundreds close to 2 p.m.— after speeches from actors Jamie Foxx and Forest Whitaker — and some complained that no speakers or monitors were in place for them to view the events. Others simply walked away.
The mass, which more resembled a crowd than a line, periodically broke into chants of “Let us in.”
The crowd then broke into a question-and-answer chant of,“What do we want?”“Entry.”“When do we want it?”“Now.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Are all you right whiners birthers?
"real dumb"
Why are you changing the subject. "John Galt's"
post referred to the fact our boy president nobama likes gay sex.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min SpaceBlues 45,823
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Terry rigsby 48,939
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Amy 7-28 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Local health care outreach program to Muslims e... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Zioni 68,043
Would you if I said please? 2 hr LexiRC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••