Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251711 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972868 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That march was clearly a political event. Why would 4 or 5 Republicans - especially Boehner, McCain and Jeb Bush representing his brother who is recovering from a recent surgery - set themselves up for ridicule so Obama can rub it in their faces since he has continually and mercilessly demonized them even before taking office?
Obama has gone out of his way to make sure America sees both House Republicans and their constituents as the enemy.
He had no interest in their attending or speaking at that rally other than, perhaps, his liberal audience being reminded they were, in fact, the enemy while sharing the stage with a smug black radically liberal president.
Where were all the successful black republicans? Where was Alveda King, MLK's niece?
Inviting 4 or 5 white republicans was intentional knowing they would decline.
lol! The more cons complain and impede Obama without compromise, the more it makes your case that it looks like Obama is the enemy!

I love con comedy!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#972869 Aug 29, 2013
THINK ABOUT IT wrote:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com /Evils%20in%20America/Abortion %20is%20Murder/abortion_americ as_killer.htm
ABORTION AMERICA'S #1 KILLER
by Pastor Greg Wilson
There is currently at work in our nation a most dangerous killer. It consistently takes more lives than any disease, famine, or war we have ever faced.
Every month this killer takes more American lives than were lost in the entire Vietnam War. Every six months more die from its relentless onslaught than in all our previous wars combined or in all the fatal automobile accidents of the past twenty years. Every 2 to 3 years it claims more victims than the Nazi Holocaust.
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Wednesday declared unequivocally that the United States has "concluded" that the Syrian government carried out a deadly chemical weapons attack on civilians.http://t.msn.com/?fa =http%3a%2f%2fnews.msn.com%2fu s%2fobama-syrian-govt-behind-c hemical-weapons-attack%3focid% 3dansnews11&ref=bing&f id=AmNews-253308308-261211016
WITCH ONE IS MORE A EVIL KILLER/ KILLING BABIES OR ADULTS?
TWO EVILS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT!
God will not hold this nation guiltless for this great bloodbath. Indeed, the Bible tells us that He hates “hands that shed innocent blood”(Proverbs 6:16-17). Certainly, there can be none more innocent than the unborn.
Abortion advocates ignore these innocent victims of abortion. Testimony given at U.S. government sponsored public hearings indicated that in the so-called family planning clinics:“The baby is dehumanized as much as possible by being termed a ‘blob,’‘products of conception’ or ‘uterine contents.’ Not even the term fetus is used by counselors.”
God however has a different view of the unborn. He told the prophet Jeremiah,“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”(Jeremiah 1:5). He said of John the Baptist:“For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.”(Luke 1:15). Clearly, God views the unborn as human and precious.
The bible also says," Adam came to life after he (God) blew the breath of life into Adam's lungs." As far as I know, a baby in the womb is not breathing, at least not on it's own &, the fetus can survive nurturing from the mother for the full term &, be born dead. That coming from a man who doesn't believe in addition pertaining to any female I deal with sexually. But I'm also cognizant to the fact that, I can't force my beliefs on others. It's obvious you don't feel the same!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972870 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And since it's going to get much, much worse...is this the solution you were waiting for?
It will et better.

Why don't you just STFU & see instead of spreading more lies?

My God, you're worse than Flscktard with his weekly stock market crash predictions
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972871 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetition is necessary for those with thick skulls.
The majority of Americans did not want Obamacare from the beginning and still don't.
Democrats who wrote the darn thing are backtracking.
And there's bee yet another delay because they don't even know how to get the darn thing off the ground.
But you go ahead and wave your little sign.
lol! So... show me where CRA was repealed son.

Just to prove your point CRA is no longer on steroids...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#972872 Aug 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know that as long as the black family in his neighborhood acts the way Eed thinks they should act then he's gonna stay put.
"homo"
Offer something of interest. We have lived in this home for going on 43 years. We have had several black neighbors. We have been in their homes and they in ours. Unlike you and the other racist on this thread I look at what a person does or does not do, not on his color. Blacks are just like whites, the majority are good folks. Some are like you pieces of crap-.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972873 Aug 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't a phony war enough for Homer?
So... bushie boy's 'phony war' in iraq was done with 'phony troops?'

wow..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972874 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think with the power behind the Department of Justice and Eric Holder's fired up determination to make this a racial crime and his mission to file a civil suit against Zimmerman, Zimmerman would already be back in the news - and in court.
Holder's use of the FBI [at the taxpayers' expense] couldn't find one shred of evidence this was true.
So give it up, Homer. Eric Holder did.
Isn't it great when you believe your opinions trump reality son?

Feel better?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972875 Aug 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Buroc"
Average price of gasoline in Spokane the day nobama was elected president, average $1.69. Today $3.73. "real dumb" has a convenient memory, he conveniently forgets facts and makes up BS to fit his lies.
Peace
lol! And the US today is a net exporter of gas son.

Fit that into your reality!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#972876 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually, it did, Homer. You said Zimmerman was a murderer and his wife should get as far away from him before he does it again.
The prosecutors were forced by the state to even try Zimmerman because there wasn't enough evidence to prove what you falsely accuse him of and a jury decided the same thing.
Eric Holder couldn't even prove it.
This is the sad reality in a nutshell:
Trayvon fit the profile of young black men who had been burglarizing the neighborhood. Instead of hanging around with a grudge, he should have gone home as soon as he knew he was suspect. He attacked in anger instead.
Would you attack a man in a strange neighborhood who thought you looked suspicious? Or get out of the vicinity as quickly as possible?
Try and at least consider reality for a change, Homer.
AS I mentioned none of this pertains to what I posted. The prosecution failed to prove it's case, it happens. Eric Holder would not be looking to press charges for murder, he can't he could only pursue a civil right case which there is hardly enough evidence to prove. Whatever Trayvon allegedly did or not do prior to the incident is irrelevant, as the victim he was not on trial. The rest of your comments are pure speculation and opinion.

When Zimmerman kills again don't say I didn't tell you so.

Spokane, WA

#972877 Aug 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She like the other poster is referring to after they have done their prison time. To treat them as felons after they have paid their debt to society would be considered discrimination.
Homer not aware of anyone occupying the Whitehouse with an anti employment agenda, sounds like nonsense.
"homo"
Anti employment agenda? Look to the boy president nobama. Slowest most anemic recession recovery on record. Unemployment higher than when the president took office. GDP growth anemic, barely keeping up with inflation. Home sales still at lower levels than when nobama took office. New home starts at lower levels than when nobama took office. More American's, a record number, growing daily on food stamps. Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax.
Peace
KMA

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#972880 Aug 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 80% of the population was happy with the existing system, which is being corrupted for the 20% of malcontents.
Just how far up your ample white ass do you have travel to pull your fudged stats?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972881 Aug 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well quit posting your communist rag sources. Nobody believes them, not even you... well, maybe, if you have any intelligence at all.
When you find any intelligence, let us know son.

We'll test you!

I love this comedy channel.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#972882 Aug 29, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaawn.
Grey Ghost/Yeah, the clown for sure.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972883 Aug 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
More than enough evidence. But you need an inquisitive mind to seek the truth.
Obviously, that's been your problem in politics too.
... and yet, you're still drawing a blank.

sop...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#972884 Aug 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
Do not be a wimp. Stand up for what you believe. If you believe a poster is;
- An azzhole - call him that
- A liar - call him a liar
- A hypocrite - let him know he is a hypocrite
- A racist - let him know
- Stoopid - reenforce it
- A piece of crap - offer him some tp
- A troll - let him know non thinkers offer little
- A cry baby - offer him some tissue
- A lauder of president nobama - ask them to point out the president accomplishments
"Carol" stand your ground. Say what you think, it is your right. You are honest do not let those who demean you on a regular basis cow you. Continue to honestly opine as you see fit.
Peace
"Phuckface"

You are in no particular order -

- An azzhole
- A liar
- A hypocrite
- A racist
- Stoopid
- A piece of crap
- A troll
- A cry baby

As for the president's accomplishments, here is his top 50 -

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...

Spokane, WA

#972885 Aug 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Costs rising nearly double digits every year.
Healthcare being harder & harder for people to afford.
Millions without access & growing.
Only to a right whiner would that to be a well run system.
"real dumb"
Please point out a single government agency that runs anything in a more economical manner than private industry. More government involvement in health care means higher cost, the higher costs picked up by the tax payer.
Peace
KMA
Peace

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#972886 Aug 29, 2013
THINK ABOUT IT wrote:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com /Evils%20in%20America/Abortion %20is%20Murder/abortion_americ as_killer.htm
ABORTION AMERICA'S #1 KILLER
by Pastor Greg Wilson
There is currently at work in our nation a most dangerous killer. It consistently takes more lives than any disease, famine, or war we have ever faced.
Every month this killer takes more American lives than were lost in the entire Vietnam War. Every six months more die from its relentless onslaught than in all our previous wars combined or in all the fatal automobile accidents of the past twenty years. Every 2 to 3 years it claims more victims than the Nazi Holocaust.
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Wednesday declared unequivocally that the United States has "concluded" that the Syrian government carried out a deadly chemical weapons attack on civilians.http://t.msn.com/?fa =http%3a%2f%2fnews.msn.com%2fu s%2fobama-syrian-govt-behind-c hemical-weapons-attack%3focid% 3dansnews11&ref=bing&f id=AmNews-253308308-261211016
WITCH ONE IS MORE A EVIL KILLER/ KILLING BABIES OR ADULTS?
TWO EVILS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT!
God will not hold this nation guiltless for this great bloodbath. Indeed, the Bible tells us that He hates “hands that shed innocent blood”(Proverbs 6:16-17). Certainly, there can be none more innocent than the unborn.
Abortion advocates ignore these innocent victims of abortion. Testimony given at U.S. government sponsored public hearings indicated that in the so-called family planning clinics:“The baby is dehumanized as much as possible by being termed a ‘blob,’‘products of conception’ or ‘uterine contents.’ Not even the term fetus is used by counselors.”
God however has a different view of the unborn. He told the prophet Jeremiah,“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”(Jeremiah 1:5). He said of John the Baptist:“For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.”(Luke 1:15). Clearly, God views the unborn as human and precious.
"Witch one is"???'nuf said, Church Lady, you've been weighed in the balances and found to be a big fat illiterate losers.

Spokane, WA

#972887 Aug 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking abut Al Qaeda.
They are not the same.
You were wrong. Deal with it, you should be used to it.
"real dumb"
Congratulation!!! You offered a post with resorting to profanity.
Peace
KMA
Frank

Spokane, WA

#972888 Aug 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, change the law then. But if the law states a crime is punishable by 20 years and they serve 20 years, their rights should be restored.
When those children leave jail they will no longer be children. The innocent student will still be dead. It would be great if the young man could go back home to Australia when those murderers get out of jail,but that can't happen. Liberals that protest against the death penalty, should be protesting against murderers instead.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972889 Aug 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well lQQkie here one lying scumbag troll going to bat for another one.
Ahem, your loser pal told the racist legend of King not being shot on the balcony but in a nearby parking lot.
Perhaps you could link the photo of Theatrice Baily cleaning the blood off the balcony next to room 306 where King fell surrounded by his aides.
What's up with all the lying__is it just silly troll games or are all you racist loons mental cases?
You are such a liar really stupid. I said Jesse Jackass wasn't on the balcony. And you said he was. So there. Don't make me pull all those posts up and make you look dumber than you already look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Dr Guru 192,287
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,988
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 99,902
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr RACE 6,144
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 8 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages