Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972287 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Feral chimp attack!!
Its a shame she wasnt packing a 9mm; she should have emptied it into these chimps. Its the only thing gibbons understand....
Posted: 7:35 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013
Woman brutally beaten by group of teens in North Side says attack was ‘racially motivated’
PITTSBURGH —
A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.
Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.
Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
“They yelled,‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said,‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.
“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski.“Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”
Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
“Another woman was yelling at the girls,‘I’m calling the police!’ And it’s like it only made it worse,” Slepski said.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.
“I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood,” she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling George Zimmerman! Calling George Zimmerman!
The 2nd Amendment is universally valid.
The phag sisters are at it again.

Funny how both their IP addresses originate in Windsor, CT. More of Waxturd's sockpuppets, his special phag ones who accuse others of being what they try so desperately to hide about themselves!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972288 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Assad held up his treaty will Israel since 1974--it is the O'bama rebels that are the problem on the Israel border. The terrorists that O'bama calls his friends. Does O'bama know what he is doing?
Obama has terrorist friends? oh that's right, he does.

[Right Wing] Experts to Obama: Here Is What to Do in Syria

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...

Rove's name on the list lends Obama some credibility, don't you think?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972289 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, do we want to keep them like you??
No thanks, we've got a black President, who you've spent years demeaning in every way possible.
I know it angers you tremendously that a black man is President, while white Aunt Batty has to scrounge the streets to furnish her rental property.
From his birth to his education, to his politics, even to his parentage, you racists have done nothing but attack and tell lies about him since the 2008 election.
And you seriously think people will buy your racist lies about caring about what happens to black people??
No one cares bout negroes, convict skank. Not even baruck odumbo; that's why the negro situation is way WORSe since his half-black azz has been POTUS. HE dosnt want any gang-banging chimps hanging out on his lawn either.

BTW, did you have to sck off a guard to get this much library time?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972290 Aug 28, 2013
"Moreover, the United States and other willing nations should consider direct military strikes against the pillars of the Assad regime. The objectives should be not only to ensure that Assad’s chemical weapons no longer threaten America, our allies in the region or the Syrian people, but also to deter or destroy the Assad regime’s airpower and other conventional military means of committing atrocities against civilian non-combatants. At the same time, the United States should accelerate efforts to vet, train, and arm moderate elements of Syria’s armed opposition, with the goal of empowering them to prevail against both the Assad regime and the growing presence of Al Qaeda-affiliated and other extremist rebel factions in the country."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...

so i wonder what the left wing sites are saying?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972291 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Assad used chemical weapons, the west has no mandate to act as a global policeman
By ordering air strikes against Syria without UN security council support, Obama will be doing the same as Bush in 2003
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
No no and no. O'bama is NOTHING like GW Bush. O'bama is a crazed idiot.

President George W. Bush sought and won a favorable U.N. resolution against Iraq in 2002, titled U.N. Security Resolution 1441. Bush said that resolution endorsed action against Iraq’s government for not fully disarming itself of chemical weapons following the 1991 war.

George W. Bush also got congressional approval prior to forcefully removing Iraq’s dictatorial government in 2003.

Not only that but the World was afraid of GW Bush, the world knew if he said something he meant it. O'bama on the other hand-a skeered of Rush Limbaugh and his shadow little punk. This president you call O'bama could kill us all yet.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972292 Aug 28, 2013
The Neocon March on Damascus

Here we go again. As Americans prepare to march on Washington, Washington is preparing to march on Damascus. As part of the buildup to war, a chorus of liberal hawks and neoconservatives has issued a new manifesto in—where else?—the Weekly Standard calling upon President Obama to engage in regime change in Syria. Just as they demanded military action to topple Saddam Hussein, so they now are insisting upon the removal of Bashar al-Assad.

Yet if anything might be calculated to give Obama pause before he embarks upon a bombing campaign, it should be this truculent letter, whose signatories include Fouad Ajami, Elliott Abrams, Paul Berman, Eliot A. Cohen, Robert Kagan, William Kristol, Bernard-Henri Levy, Tim Palwenty, James Traub, Eric Edelman, Karl Rove, Dan Senor, Martin Peretz and Leon Wieseltier.(At Politico, Dylan Byers astutely notes that the presence of Wieseltier and Peretz should come as no surprise because, "Wieseltier et al. aren't emissaries from the 'new' New Republic, they're stalwarts of the Old Republic. Wieseltier served on the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq and Peretz led the magazine's call for military intervention there (he still thinks it was a good idea)." So there you go. The very same crew, by and large, that declared that Iraq could be transformed into a blossoming democracy in 2003. Now it wants to duplicate its roaring success.

Well, not exactly. For one thing, the letter never mentions the term "democracy." So it isn't fair to say that the signatories have remained totally immune to the cataclysmic events they triggered in 2003. Instead, their missive suggests that the "world—including Iran, North Korea, and other potential aggressors who seek or possess weapons of mass destruction—is now watching to see how you respond." It further suggests "direct military strikes against the pillars of the Assad regime." And it minutes that America should "train, and arm moderate elements of Syria's armed opposition, with the goal of empowering them to prevail against both the Assad regime and the growing presence of Al Qaeda-affiliated and other extremist rebel factions in the country."

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/jacob-heilbr...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#972293 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Feral chimp attack!!
Its a shame she wasnt packing a 9mm; she should have emptied it into these chimps. Its the only thing gibbons understand....
Posted: 7:35 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013
Woman brutally beaten by group of teens in North Side says attack was ‘racially motivated’
PITTSBURGH —
A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.
Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.
Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
“They yelled,‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said,‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.
“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski.“Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”
Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
“Another woman was yelling at the girls,‘I’m calling the police!’ And it’s like it only made it worse,” Slepski said.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.
“I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood,” she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.
<quoted text>
The phag sisters are at it again.
Funny how both their IP addresses originate in Windsor, CT. More of Waxturd's sockpuppets, his special phag ones who accuse others of being what they try so desperately to hide about themselves!!
The counterpart to today's March On Washington is the millions of car door-locks clicking down as the Magic Negro passes by with Trayvon.

The Lock Heard Around The World.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972294 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Boehner: Obama Must First Explain Any Actions Against Syria
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...
just do like Bush did....lie. Boehner bought it then, why not now?
Every Agency In The World Believed Saddam Had WMDs--very few if any believe Assad does. Most believe it is the O'bama terrorists who have the WMDs.
O'bama is nothing like Bush.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972295 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Feral chimp attack!!
Its a shame she wasnt packing a 9mm; she should have emptied it into these chimps. Its the only thing gibbons understand....
Posted: 7:35 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013
Woman brutally beaten by group of teens in North Side says attack was ‘racially motivated’
PITTSBURGH —
A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.
Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.
Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
“They yelled,‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said,‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.
“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski.“Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”
Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
“Another woman was yelling at the girls,‘I’m calling the police!’ And it’s like it only made it worse,” Slepski said.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.
“I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood,” she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.
<quoted text>
The phag sisters are at it again.
Funny how both their IP addresses originate in Windsor, CT. More of Waxturd's sockpuppets, his special phag ones who accuse others of being what they try so desperately to hide about themselves!!
The retarded convict demonstrating her super-sleuth skills yet again!! Gee, it says "Bossier La" on my screen (even though I've always been in Arizona). You're just mad because you're doing a double nickel there in the supermaxx pen in conneticunt.

Your quarter is running out; best you resume suckling lest the guard yank your power cord......

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972296 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has terrorist friends? oh that's right, he does.
[Right Wing] Experts to Obama: Here Is What to Do in Syria
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...
Rove's name on the list lends Obama some credibility, don't you think?
Unlike you I am able to step away and look at the facts.

Do you want a war sonic? Rove is not right wing.
sonicfilter

Surabaya, Indonesia

#972297 Aug 28, 2013
Same as Bush.
OBAMA WARLORD

Smithfield, NC

#972298 Aug 28, 2013
OBAMA THE WARLORD LIKE BUSH!
OBAMA IS WORSE THAN BUSH ALL WAYS GOING TO WAR!

As the likelihood of U.S. military action against Syria grows by the day, Congress remains on its August recess. And therein lies a problem for President Barack Obama, because back in 2007 when he was a freshman senator and fledgling presidential candidate, Obama spoke out strongly against the legality of then-President George W. Bush potentially initiating military action against Iran without congressional approval.

“The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat,” Obama told the Boston Globe.

In a Wednesday article headlined “Syria Intervention Would Reaffirm Obama’s Biggest Flip-Flop,” Time magazine political reporters Alex Altman and Zeke Miller revisited Obama’s 2007 remarks:“The statement stands in stark opposition to Obama’s view now. The Obama Administration is on the cusp of intervening in a Syrian civil war that by all accounts does not pose an imminent domestic threat to the U.S. And Obama appears set to unilaterally authorize punitive strikes against Bashar Assad’s regime.… No one in (Obama’s) Administration has claimed the spiraling conflict in Syria threatens U.S. security at home.

“For that reason, lawmakers in both parties are urging Obama to confer with the legislative branch before acting.”

Biden also said something in 2007 that ostensibly condemns any significant U.S. military action without congressional approval. According to Business Insider, then-Senator Biden said,“I want to make clear and submit to the United States Senate pointing out the president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran. And I want to make it clear, I want it on the record, and I want to make it clear, if he does, as chairman of the foreign relations committee and former chair of the judiciary committee, I will move to impeach him.”

The British newspaper Telegraph reported Wednesday that “a group of around 90 lawmakers are demanding that the president reconvene Congress for an emergency session and allow a vote to take place before any strike against the Assad regime.”

Telegraph political reporter Raf Sanchez further wrote,“The effort to force Mr. Obama to submit to Congressional approval is being led by Rep. Scott Rigell, a Virginia Republican, who said he expects more than 100 representatives to sign a letter he is sending to the White House.… The letter has been signed by 92 members so far and argues that Mr. Obama is obligated under a U.S. law known as the War Powers Resolution to get Congressional consent before engaging in military action.”

Email: jaskar@desnews.com

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#972299 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
"Moreover, the United States and other willing nations should consider direct military strikes against the pillars of the Assad regime. The objectives should be not only to ensure that Assad’s chemical weapons no longer threaten America, our allies in the region or the Syrian people, but also to deter or destroy the Assad regime’s airpower and other conventional military means of committing atrocities against civilian non-combatants. At the same time, the United States should accelerate efforts to vet, train, and arm moderate elements of Syria’s armed opposition, with the goal of empowering them to prevail against both the Assad regime and the growing presence of Al Qaeda-affiliated and other extremist rebel factions in the country."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...
so i wonder what the left wing sites are saying?
And if, in response to the Chimp-In-Chief's stupidity, Iran begins lobbing nuclear missiles into Israel, the Magic Negro can go on Jay Leno's Propaganda Late-Night and do a Tap-Dance victory dance?

Then there'll be a State Dinner at the White House for the Muslim Brotherhood to celebrate.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972300 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
"Moreover, the United States and other willing nations should consider direct military strikes against the pillars of the Assad regime. The objectives should be not only to ensure that Assad’s chemical weapons no longer threaten America, our allies in the region or the Syrian people, but also to deter or destroy the Assad regime’s airpower and other conventional military means of committing atrocities against civilian non-combatants. At the same time, the United States should accelerate efforts to vet, train, and arm moderate elements of Syria’s armed opposition, with the goal of empowering them to prevail against both the Assad regime and the growing presence of Al Qaeda-affiliated and other extremist rebel factions in the country."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...
so i wonder what the left wing sites are saying?
Here's a great one from one of the left wing sites:" Only a few days before the 12th anniversary of 9/11, Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Obama might be fighting side by side with… al-Qaeda, as he was foolish enough to be trapped by his own rhetoric on Syria.

The dogs of war bark and the caravan… is Tomahawked. Amid out-of-control hysteria, the proverbial “unnamed US officials” spin like demented centrifuges.

Obama’s “kinetic operation” on Syria will fall out of the sky “in the next few days.” It will be “limited,” lasting only “three days,” or “no more than two days.” It will “send a message,” a “short, sharp attack” against less than 50 sites on a list of targets.

But then long-range bombers may “possibly” join the Tomahawk barrage, and all bets are off.

A proverbial, anonymous “senior administration official” even stressed the “desire to get it done before the president leaves for Russia next week.”

That’s it; we bomb a country like dialing a pizza delivery, and then we go to a G20 summit with the world’s emerging powers hosted by no less than Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin. Just because we need to prove that the president of the United States meant what he said: chemical weapons are a red line. And to hell who’s responsible for deploying them.

I’m not making this up. This is the core of White House spokesman Jay Carney’s message, when he said, in faultless Newspeak:“The options that are being considered do not contain within them a regime change focus.”

So the administration of “constitutional lawyer” Barack Obama is mulling how to attack Syria, bypassing the UN Security Council – which will veto, via Russia and China, the new resolution proposed by the UK; bypassing always-docile NATO; and with 91 percent of Americans against it, just to send an (explosive) political message. And all because a US president was foolish enough to get trapped in his own rhetoric."

*Pretty much says 'O'bama big mouth', must act even more stupid now.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972301 Aug 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The counterpart to today's March On Washington is the millions of car door-locks clicking down as the Magic Negro passes by with Trayvon.
The Lock Heard Around The World.
You've got to have the best, most original avatar in the history of topix.......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#972302 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares bout negroes, convict skank. Not even baruck odumbo; that's why the negro situation is way WORSe since his half-black azz has been POTUS. HE dosnt want any gang-banging chimps hanging out on his lawn either.
BTW, did you have to sck off a guard to get this much library time?
Correction: how *MANY* guards did he have to sck off to get a library pass? Come one, Come all
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972303 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No no and no. O'bama is NOTHING like GW Bush. O'bama is a crazed idiot.
President George W. Bush sought and won a favorable U.N. resolution against Iraq in 2002, titled U.N. Security Resolution 1441. Bush said that resolution endorsed action against Iraq’s government for not fully disarming itself of chemical weapons following the 1991 war.
George W. Bush also got congressional approval prior to forcefully removing Iraq’s dictatorial government in 2003.
Not only that but the World was afraid of GW Bush, the world knew if he said something he meant it. O'bama on the other hand-a skeered of Rush Limbaugh and his shadow little punk. This president you call O'bama could kill us all yet.
Iraq war illegal, says Annan

The United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan has told the BBC the US-led invasion of Iraq was an illegal act that contravened the UN charter.

He said the decision to take action in Iraq should have been made by the Security Council, not unilaterally.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/366113...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#972304 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares bout negroes, convict skank. Not even baruck odumbo; that's why the negro situation is way WORSe since his half-black azz has been POTUS. HE dosnt want any gang-banging chimps hanging out on his lawn either.
BTW, did you have to sck off a guard to get this much library time?
Gang-banging? Another sexual reference from the "Im not gay, I'm just curious" Topix moron.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#972305 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares bout negroes, convict skank. Not even baruck odumbo; that's why the negro situation is way WORSe since his half-black azz has been POTUS. HE dosnt want any gang-banging chimps hanging out on his lawn either.
BTW, did you have to sck off a guard to get this much library time?
I gave us a lot of great judgits for this one!! Classic example of our collective intellect.

Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa !!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972306 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Every Agency In The World Believed Saddam Had WMDs--very few if any believe Assad does. Most believe it is the O'bama terrorists who have the WMDs.
O'bama is nothing like Bush.
every agency in the world was lied to.

so no, Obama is nothing like Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min mahz 49,851
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,697
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min Eric 69,397
OnePotChefShow 1 hr Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,280
Amy 9-18 4 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••