Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
893,001 - 893,020 of 1,101,129 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972273 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa__another dumfk w/o a clue?
Do you remember "farmhand" adoptions? Do you remember the days when fathers__and mothers alike would routinely beat the living sht out of their kids__when husbands would routinely beat the sht out of their wives?
This thread is filling up with stupidity.
Sounds to me like you don't remember squat.
I went to school with a kid whose mother beat him bloody with coat hangers and the school officials fixed it by excusing him from PE so no other kids would see the scars. She beat him because she hated his father
When I was in Vietnam that kid would come by to visit with my folks, check up on how I was doing__that sort of kindness is remarkable.
Did your parents pump you as well?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#972274 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that you had abusive parents and a bad childhood.
Shellie Zimmerman accepted a plea deal today and will serve a year of probation for lying her lardache off during one of her husbands bond hearings.

What's up with you Galt? How desperate are you?

Fkn loser pos IMO.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972275 Aug 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here.
I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum. I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something:
"FENRIS/WARTURDS" and "WAXMAN/SHINYTINYERECTION " are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "TINY" is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "FENRIS/WARTURDS" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves.
They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between barnyards animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
We KNOW your parents pumped you.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972276 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a coalition that doesn't include the US?
you mean like the falklands?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972277 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a coalition that doesn't include the US?
or you mean like Russia in Afghanistan?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972278 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to keep blacks poor, uneducated and dependent?
Be honest.
You mean, do we want to keep them like you??

No thanks, we've got a black President, who you've spent years demeaning in every way possible.

I know it angers you tremendously that a black man is President, while white Aunt Batty has to scrounge the streets to furnish her rental property.

From his birth to his education, to his politics, even to his parentage, you racists have done nothing but attack and tell lies about him since the 2008 election.

And you seriously think people will buy your racist lies about caring about what happens to black people??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972280 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama ignores UN Security Council....
Even if Assad used chemical weapons, the west has no mandate to act as a global policeman

By ordering air strikes against Syria without UN security council support, Obama will be doing the same as Bush in 2003

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972281 Aug 28, 2013
Israel expects U.S. strike on Syria after alleged chemical arms use

Israel does not expect a U.S. military strike against Assad's regime to impact it directly; according to intelligence assessments, Assad seeks to avoid a direct military confrontation with Israel.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.543...

Location hidden

#972282 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... another dumbass.
Supposed to, and doing are two different things.
It's well documented how the UN actually put goddam Saddam Hussein in charge of the oil-for-food scam.
It's well documented how French, German and Russian contractors were rebuilding Saddam Hussein's infrastructure for war.
It's well documented how they were being paid with money from the oil-for-food scam.
It's well documented how the sanctions against Saddam Hussein were justified by his believed to be active WMD program, and the oil-for-food scam only existed because of those sanctions.
Now, your idiot cohort claiming to live in Hawaii posted the German intelligence given to the United States.
Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
Mission Accomplished.
(this education provided to you at no charge)
Your saying it makes it so??

Funny how you never have a scrap of factual data, just your made up bullshit stories.

Let's see this some factual support for this 'well documented' crap you speak of.

You can't because it's all bullshit made up in your mushy head.

Funny you never mention how Reagan was the one who allowed Saddam to gas the Kurds in Iraq without saying a thing about it.

----------

""CNN found that intervention is often weighed against political and economic costs.

Declassified U.S. government documents show that while Saddam Hussein was gassing Iraqi Kurds, the U.S. opposed punishing Iraq with a trade embargo because it was cultivating Iraq as an ally against Iran and as a market for U.S. farm exports.

According to Peter Galbraith, then an idealistic Senate staffer determined to stop Hussein from committing genocide, the Reagan administration "got carried away with their own propaganda. They began to believe that Saddam Hussein could be a reliable partner." Read once-secret U.S. documents.""

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/11/20/sb...

There's a link for you to read the actual documents, nitwit.

----------

I expect another barrage of mind melting lies from you, nitwit.

From now on, none of your lies will be accepted without support of actual links to the truth.

Meaning you can take a walk with your bullshit back to the birfer thread from whence you came.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972283 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama ignores UN Security Council....
Iran is expecting a war so bad that the Iranian President Prepares For the 12th Imam's Reappearance.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972284 Aug 28, 2013
Boehner: Obama Must First Explain Any Actions Against Syria

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

just do like Bush did....lie. Boehner bought it then, why not now?

Prevented this

#972285 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Israel expects U.S. strike on Syria after alleged chemical arms use
Israel does not expect a U.S. military strike against Assad's regime to impact it directly; according to intelligence assessments, Assad seeks to avoid a direct military confrontation with Israel.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.543...
Assad held up his treaty will Israel since 1974--it is the O'bama rebels that are the problem on the Israel border. The terrorists that O'bama calls his friends. Does O'bama know what he is doing?

Location hidden

#972286 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Why is killing civilians with chemical weapons any worse than killing civilians with IEDs, car bombs, or unmanned drones?
If you're so stupid as to ask such an ignorant question, you wouldn't understand the answer.

Suffice it to say that Chemical weapons have been outlawed internationally since the end of WWI, you idiot.

Bush used Saddam's use of chemical weapons 20 years earlier to get nitwits like you to support his illegal war.

You get more stupid as the day goes on.

Location hidden

#972287 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Feral chimp attack!!
Its a shame she wasnt packing a 9mm; she should have emptied it into these chimps. Its the only thing gibbons understand....
Posted: 7:35 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013
Woman brutally beaten by group of teens in North Side says attack was ‘racially motivated’
PITTSBURGH —
A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.
Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.
Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
“They yelled,‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said,‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.
“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski.“Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”
Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
“Another woman was yelling at the girls,‘I’m calling the police!’ And it’s like it only made it worse,” Slepski said.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.
“I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood,” she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling George Zimmerman! Calling George Zimmerman!
The 2nd Amendment is universally valid.
The phag sisters are at it again.

Funny how both their IP addresses originate in Windsor, CT. More of Waxturd's sockpuppets, his special phag ones who accuse others of being what they try so desperately to hide about themselves!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972288 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Assad held up his treaty will Israel since 1974--it is the O'bama rebels that are the problem on the Israel border. The terrorists that O'bama calls his friends. Does O'bama know what he is doing?
Obama has terrorist friends? oh that's right, he does.

[Right Wing] Experts to Obama: Here Is What to Do in Syria

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...

Rove's name on the list lends Obama some credibility, don't you think?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972289 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, do we want to keep them like you??
No thanks, we've got a black President, who you've spent years demeaning in every way possible.
I know it angers you tremendously that a black man is President, while white Aunt Batty has to scrounge the streets to furnish her rental property.
From his birth to his education, to his politics, even to his parentage, you racists have done nothing but attack and tell lies about him since the 2008 election.
And you seriously think people will buy your racist lies about caring about what happens to black people??
No one cares bout negroes, convict skank. Not even baruck odumbo; that's why the negro situation is way WORSe since his half-black azz has been POTUS. HE dosnt want any gang-banging chimps hanging out on his lawn either.

BTW, did you have to sck off a guard to get this much library time?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972290 Aug 28, 2013
"Moreover, the United States and other willing nations should consider direct military strikes against the pillars of the Assad regime. The objectives should be not only to ensure that Assad’s chemical weapons no longer threaten America, our allies in the region or the Syrian people, but also to deter or destroy the Assad regime’s airpower and other conventional military means of committing atrocities against civilian non-combatants. At the same time, the United States should accelerate efforts to vet, train, and arm moderate elements of Syria’s armed opposition, with the goal of empowering them to prevail against both the Assad regime and the growing presence of Al Qaeda-affiliated and other extremist rebel factions in the country."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...

so i wonder what the left wing sites are saying?

Prevented this

#972291 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Assad used chemical weapons, the west has no mandate to act as a global policeman
By ordering air strikes against Syria without UN security council support, Obama will be doing the same as Bush in 2003
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
No no and no. O'bama is NOTHING like GW Bush. O'bama is a crazed idiot.

President George W. Bush sought and won a favorable U.N. resolution against Iraq in 2002, titled U.N. Security Resolution 1441. Bush said that resolution endorsed action against Iraq’s government for not fully disarming itself of chemical weapons following the 1991 war.

George W. Bush also got congressional approval prior to forcefully removing Iraq’s dictatorial government in 2003.

Not only that but the World was afraid of GW Bush, the world knew if he said something he meant it. O'bama on the other hand-a skeered of Rush Limbaugh and his shadow little punk. This president you call O'bama could kill us all yet.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972292 Aug 28, 2013
The Neocon March on Damascus

Here we go again. As Americans prepare to march on Washington, Washington is preparing to march on Damascus. As part of the buildup to war, a chorus of liberal hawks and neoconservatives has issued a new manifesto in—where else?—the Weekly Standard calling upon President Obama to engage in regime change in Syria. Just as they demanded military action to topple Saddam Hussein, so they now are insisting upon the removal of Bashar al-Assad.

Yet if anything might be calculated to give Obama pause before he embarks upon a bombing campaign, it should be this truculent letter, whose signatories include Fouad Ajami, Elliott Abrams, Paul Berman, Eliot A. Cohen, Robert Kagan, William Kristol, Bernard-Henri Levy, Tim Palwenty, James Traub, Eric Edelman, Karl Rove, Dan Senor, Martin Peretz and Leon Wieseltier.(At Politico, Dylan Byers astutely notes that the presence of Wieseltier and Peretz should come as no surprise because, "Wieseltier et al. aren't emissaries from the 'new' New Republic, they're stalwarts of the Old Republic. Wieseltier served on the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq and Peretz led the magazine's call for military intervention there (he still thinks it was a good idea)." So there you go. The very same crew, by and large, that declared that Iraq could be transformed into a blossoming democracy in 2003. Now it wants to duplicate its roaring success.

Well, not exactly. For one thing, the letter never mentions the term "democracy." So it isn't fair to say that the signatories have remained totally immune to the cataclysmic events they triggered in 2003. Instead, their missive suggests that the "world—including Iran, North Korea, and other potential aggressors who seek or possess weapons of mass destruction—is now watching to see how you respond." It further suggests "direct military strikes against the pillars of the Assad regime." And it minutes that America should "train, and arm moderate elements of Syria's armed opposition, with the goal of empowering them to prevail against both the Assad regime and the growing presence of Al Qaeda-affiliated and other extremist rebel factions in the country."

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/jacob-heilbr...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#972293 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Feral chimp attack!!
Its a shame she wasnt packing a 9mm; she should have emptied it into these chimps. Its the only thing gibbons understand....
Posted: 7:35 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013
Woman brutally beaten by group of teens in North Side says attack was ‘racially motivated’
PITTSBURGH —
A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.
Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.
Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
“They yelled,‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said,‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.
“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski.“Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”
Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
“Another woman was yelling at the girls,‘I’m calling the police!’ And it’s like it only made it worse,” Slepski said.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.
“I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood,” she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.
<quoted text>
The phag sisters are at it again.
Funny how both their IP addresses originate in Windsor, CT. More of Waxturd's sockpuppets, his special phag ones who accuse others of being what they try so desperately to hide about themselves!!
The counterpart to today's March On Washington is the millions of car door-locks clicking down as the Magic Negro passes by with Trayvon.

The Lock Heard Around The World.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 177,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE