Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
892,941 - 892,960 of 1,085,049 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Jennifer Paula De Monica

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Three Presidents at the 'I have a Dream' 50th Anniversary.
Carter, Clinton, Obama.
Not one Republiclown former President among them.
And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.
Is that what that was? We thought they were shooting scenes for Idiocracy II or Planet of the Apes IV.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So true. bushie boy kept feeding the contractors my money.
26 thousand contractors are still in Iraq --but you knew that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Finally we get the truth from Spokane.
Shorty was an 88-year old crack dealer who was victimizing those two young Trayvons and deserved what he got.
At least, that is the defense offered by Trayvon #1.
You should be very proud of yourself for that post peckerhead.

If you could actually think things through__the old dude standing around outside the Spokane Eagles Club was just about as vulnerable as the black kid who committed the crime of taking "the shortcut."

Shall we chalk'em both up under sht happens???

BTW if the old timer wasn't a veteran__what would he have been???

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its protection from being swamped with huge medical bills & insures providers of payment.
You people really aren't very bright.
Why not get catastrophic injury/illness insurance and put the cost savings in the bank to pay for doctor visits/minor medical? Throwing money away is for suckers!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What would a conservative say son?
Conservatives want blacks to break the cycle of poverty with a good education and school choice, fathers to stay in the home and be involved in their child's education and supervision, and to become independent and free-thinking Americans.

Isn't that what anyone wants for them?

Unless they're afraid they'd lose their votes?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's funny how you claim to be more intelligent when facts state otherwise!
You're such an idiot son. And I'm sure you're damn proud of that FACT too!
I love this comedy channel....
"... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.
Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
AP
Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."
SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powellís presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.
Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.
SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?
Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
- Former chief of the CIA's Europe division, Tyler Drumheller
Let me see if I got this right.
You're saying:
The Germans gave intelligence to the United States;
The United States said that intelligence wouldn't be used in the speech to the UN;
The United States used that intelligence in their speech at the UN;
Therefore Germany didn't give any intelligence to the United States.

Is that what you're saying?

Do you fucking listen to yourself?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>take away the matches from the child and all you have left is a harmless child bigot got played out by simple logic semenhole engine hahahahahahahahahalolololololo lol I thought your Mother was white and father was semenhole
mother was Miami. father was the usual European white mutt.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

AAAAhhhhhh obamas America yes we can hahahahahahalolololol Pittsburgh woman attacked by four teens says brutal beating was racially motivated
Ginger Slepski, who is white, says four black teens yelled slurs during the beating. The electrician and mother says she thinks the girls would have killed her if a man had not intervened.

obamas presidency ushers in the race wars yess he is no MLK and the nerve to contradict his supporters who said he made america better and produced sooooo many jobs and oppertunity hahahahahlolololol feel good speeches EGYPT speech was a preview of things to come AMERICA NEXT

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its protection from being swamped with huge medical bills & insures providers of payment.
You people really aren't very bright.
forced protection? hmmm maybe you can fund my security detail when I am in Chicago. Just in case a liberal tries to attack or shoot me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

What happens if Iran decides to launch missiles against Israel in response to the US attack on its Syrian ally?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems rather harsh for someone who committed workplace violence in response to religious discrimination.
They finally got around to stop paying him after $300,000 plus dollars. They will never kill him. He will end up at Fort Leavenworth and live out the rest of his days.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just too hilarious.
You honestly think West is the only black representative of the republican party?
You probably do. Unbelievable.
Ben Carson? Juan Williams? Herman "the fngrfkr" Cain? What do want a list???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Why is killing civilians with chemical weapons any worse than killing civilians with IEDs, car bombs, or unmanned drones?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well son, I didn't understand why Americans or anyone else needed to be killed in iraq.
Any clue on your part after over a decade? Or do you now consider it a small, insignificant, unimportant event?
You're running away again. Don't make me take my belt off, boy. Answer the question.

Tell us why Americans should get killed so the US scan help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire chemical weapons.
Why shouldn't we just kill Al Qaeda instead of helping them take over a country?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Isnít it amazing how the Liberal Media made sure they had a Photo Shot of Obama in the Situation Room didnít wanted repeat Benghazi!! I guess US strategy in Syria is to launch missiles at Assad for a few days hoping heíll yell Uncle seem like a Simple Plan for Simple Minds!!
But not a Texas Simple Mind? You just can't help it, huh

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You did time with Breitbart? In which prison?
Breitbart found out he could make the big busks duping the rabid right.
intellectually you will never be able to understand. I am sorry for you.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Syria : Obama's Iraq!

No Kumbaya Liberals are pro-war!

See? Liberal are brain dead hypocrites!

Obama will not wait for Congress to convene again before doing war without permission like he did in Libya.
Hey mental midget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. Oh, and a racist.
You're a pompous, misguided, sore losing racist, lying sack of shyt.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A town official in Maine was visited by the Secret Service Tuesday after posting a message to Facebook referring to President Barack Obama with a racial slur and calling for him to be shot, the Portland Press Herald reported.
David Marsters, a retired Massachusetts police officer and a candidate for selectman in Sabattus, Maine, posted a photo of Obama along with a link to a story about a Republican push to impeach the president at 8:17 p.m. Friday, writing "Shoot the N****r" above it, according to the newspaper.
Marsters told the Press Herald that after his Facebook post was flagged to local law enforcement by other residents, he was visited by both the Secret Service and the CIA. He said he told the Secret Service agents who questioned him that he didn't intend to threaten the president.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
didn't intend?
better than going to jail i suppose.
Ok your point oh another racist story you are a real problem solver hahahahahlolololo
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullsht Galt__give it up.
Go back to the bar at the Rotary Club, you stupid old fart.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-yo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••