Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972204 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a dumbass. The sanctions were imposed to STOP arms and economic trading with Saddam, you goddamned idiot.
THe UN sanctions PROHIBITED nations from trading with Iraq.
All you do is make up and push stupid lies. You don't even understand the meaning of 'sanctions'.
----------
... another dumbass.
Supposed to, and doing are two different things.
It's well documented how the UN actually put goddam Saddam Hussein in charge of the oil-for-food scam.
It's well documented how French, German and Russian contractors were rebuilding Saddam Hussein's infrastructure for war.
It's well documented how they were being paid with money from the oil-for-food scam.
It's well documented how the sanctions against Saddam Hussein were justified by his believed to be active WMD program, and the oil-for-food scam only existed because of those sanctions.

Now, your idiot cohort claiming to live in Hawaii posted the German intelligence given to the United States.

Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
Mission Accomplished.

(this education provided to you at no charge)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972205 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why not get catastrophic injury/illness insurance and put the cost savings in the bank to pay for doctor visits/minor medical? Throwing money away is for suckers!!!
Many of the qualifying plans under ObamaKKKare actually approach catastrophic insurance in order to keep the premiums low enough.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972206 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
mother was Miami. father was the usual European white mutt.
sounds like Sonic has serious Daddy issues which would account for his perverted view of the world

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972207 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What do you call it?
Its called insurance. Look it up.

Prepaid medical cost would be that you put up $10k for !0k worth of future care.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972208 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Segment Asks Whether Rap Is ‘A Problem’ 50 Years After March
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
“I searched ’til I found them, and I cursed at the sight
“Of their sleeping shadows, in the cold neon light,
“In the dark morning silence, I placed the gun to her head.
“She wore red dresses, but now she lay dead.”
“Mama’s in the graveyard, Papa’s in the pen.”
“I got drunk the day my mom got out of prison.”
“I’m a thoroughbred. That’s what she said, in the back of my truck bed. As I was gettin’ buzzed on suds, out on some back country road. We were flying high, dining, wine, having ourselves a big and rich time, and I was going just about as far as she’d let me go.”
“I may hate myself in the morning/But I’m gonna love you tonight.”
"His fist is big but my gun’s bigger
He’ll find out when I pull the trigger"
so when will FOX start talking about how C&W songs are corrupting the youth of America?
dude you are not black keep your racists bigotted thoughts in your community
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972209 Aug 28, 2013
The only reason that the US will bomb Syria is that Obama shot off his mouth without realizing the consequences and is now desperately trying to salvage his credibility.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#972210 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
What happens if Iran decides to launch missiles against Israel in response to the US attack on its Syrian ally?
Has your dumbazz been asleep for two days? Or are you trying to trick one of the right wing duds here into posting something stupid?

Israel is a nuclear power__Iran aims it's missiles with a hand held compass left behind by Kermit Roosevelt.

Tehran has always wanted nukes eh? The citizens never understood what a nuke was__maybe it's time they learned eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972211 Aug 28, 2013
The day crew for WHITE couldn't anwer this question. Let's see if the WHITE night crew does any better, or they run away from it like the WHITE day crew.

Who here is in favor of Obama getting Americans killed to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire their chemical weapons and facilities?

Why should Americans get killed to help Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons?

Anybody have an answer for this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972212 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why not get catastrophic injury/illness insurance and put the cost savings in the bank to pay for doctor visits/minor medical? Throwing money away is for suckers!!!
Fine for a one time event. Get a chronic condition or one requiring yearly treatments & you are out of luck.

Calculate typical yearly expenses & compare it to the differential costs on certain deductibles & then factor in what hitting the max deductible in costs does to your finances. If you carry a 5K deductible, what happens when you hit it.

Getting a 5K medical bill is no prize. Finding you can't get insurance the following year really sucks.

Its dangerous game playing. Its called insurance. Quit being cheap & protect your family.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972213 Aug 28, 2013
Who benefits the most from the use of chemical weapons in Syria?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972214 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Has your dumbazz been asleep for two days? Or are you trying to trick one of the right wing duds here into posting something stupid?
Israel is a nuclear power__Iran aims it's missiles with a hand held compass left behind by Kermit Roosevelt.
Tehran has always wanted nukes eh? The citizens never understood what a nuke was__maybe it's time they learned eh?
Israel is looking for an excuse to take out Iranian nuclear facilities and Obama is serving up a softball.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#972215 Aug 28, 2013
Black Death returns: 1 dead in Kyrgyzstan, 3 ill, 131 quarantined – fear rampant

August 28, 2013

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

----

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say,“Come!” I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword (war) and famine and disease (plague) and wild animals.

http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/6.htm vs 7,8.

Throughout time GOD has used His "four dreadful judgments" in His dealings with "Wickedness" - http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/14-21.htm

The "pale green" mentioned in this article - http://www.thelocal.es/20130826/mystery-meteo... , brings to mind Jesus breaking the fourth seal and this - http://biblehub.com/luke/21-25.htm .

We are entering the Great Tribulation which will include The Trumpets described in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." starting in ch. 8 vs 7 and GOD'S last warning Messages of Revelation 14:6-12 http://biblehub.com/hcsb/revelation/14.htm &
http://biblehub.com/hcsb/revelation/18.htm .

Remember - Christ is our peace with GOD - "It is because of Him (The Father) that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us Wisdom from GOD--that is (Christ Jesus is), our righteousness, holiness and redemption."

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-30.htm ,
http://biblehub.com/colossians/1-20.htm
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#972216 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The day crew for WHITE couldn't anwer this question. Let's see if the WHITE night crew does any better, or they run away from it like the WHITE day crew.
Who here is in favor of Obama getting Americans killed to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire their chemical weapons and facilities?
Liberals?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972217 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
They knew when everyone says no obama would have a fan base that would tell him yes his presidency was built on dividing the american people and he have done a Great job no he has a speech talking about unemployment, the script is still playing out WMD again now with a Black face and white heart since they love race his outside is Black his inside is White so he gets away with Murder Black bigotry no one is making him look bad because he is Black he cant change what was already before him if he was not down with the system he would not have met with the CFR,Bildbergs, and the rest that sets world rules obama is a token and a member of the elites so is oprah so this poverty Identy that Blacks seem to embrace is false jay z is not poor the Ford family the rockerfellers all started out dirt poor so its not where you are from its where you are at EBONICS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972218 Aug 28, 2013
The signs at the protest look the same under the first half white president hahahahahalolololololo all the welfare and free housing still didnt help those that got it and 50years later hahahahahalolololol if you dont laugh you will cry Americans can do a lot better without politicians Bl;ack or White
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#972219 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
What happens if Iran decides to launch missiles against Israel in response to the US attack on its Syrian ally?
Obama will say the sanctions are working, they just need a little more time....
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972220 Aug 28, 2013
Is the photo op rally over yet the million man march had more steam hahahahalololololo Obama they aint got the legs for you hahahahalolololo if it wasnt for your color Obama you would really get the treatment from African Americans lolololhahahaha they dont care what you say or do Jay cole said it all if it were not for your color you wouldnt be president
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#972221 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Three Presidents at the 'I have a Dream' 50th Anniversary.
Carter, Clinton, Obama.
Not one Republiclown former President among them.
And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.
I'll bet MLK would be proud of the democrat pep rally.
Clinton says it is easier to buy an assault rifle (whatever the hell that is) than to vote in this country. WTH.
Obama is a shameless POS still campaigning even though he is out.
I will tell you since this bozo came into office we will need to change the name of this thread to:
Barack Obama, our last Black President.
America can now plainly see what happens when you are advanced beyond your ability.
Yeah I left out Carter, don't want to make fun of the mentally insane peanut farmer.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#972222 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't have non-government charities putting food in their stomachs if it doesn't meet progressive liberal PC's standards.
Who are these people and where did they come from? And when did they lose their minds?
Oh, I know. It was when liberals who voted for them lost theirs.
Progressive liberal STUPID? Did you even bother to read where this happened? In Raleigh NC! That's definitely not a progressive liberal place and it had nothing to do with anything PC nitwit. It was another example of so called conservatives and their war against the homeless. The same thing happened in Miami where the city is run by a Republican mayor.
When did you ever have a mind to lose?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#972223 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.
No one wonders fool. Minorities hate Republicans because they expect every citizen to pull his own weight.
Do you really think as long as the welfare check comes in the minorities you speak of care one bit who attends a speech used by the democrats to advance slavery of these same people. As long as they are beholding to giverment it will never change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-19 3 min ralph 6
Amy 9-18 6 min edogxxx 31
Abby 9-19 16 min ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min loose cannon 178,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Who 46,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Toj 98,230
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 37 min shadow 1,279
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••