Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,647)

Showing posts 892,921 - 892,940 of1,033,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina fails to mention that both he and you are as old as McCain, and are among the dinosaurs.
You're as old as fossilized dinosaur dung.

And just as useful.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating a caricature of the lying bas turd is easy.
He offers up so much material to work with!
Dat "he" be a "she" (sorta)....:-)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminder: nutculur = female inmate @ max security unit MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution. Level 4/5 security (ie the highest level). http://www.ct.gov/doc/cwp/view.asp...
PS; she STILL swallows pubes......
From your link:

"The facility focuses on education both academic (ABE, Pre-GED, GED, Special Education, TSOL), and at the MacDougall Building (Vocational Maintenance, Electro Mechanical, Micro Computers, Electronic Repair, Dental, and Commercial Cleaning). Programming is also a vital component of our mission and includes Parenting Skills, Sex Offender Treatment, Family Issues, Beyond Fear, Addiction Services, Aftercare and Fellowship AA/NA meetings.

The Industries program employs up to 70 inmates, some of whom graduated from various Vocational Education programs. A Regional Commissary employs up to 60 inmates. Others are employed in various capacities in the Food Service Operation, commercial cleaning and other janitorial functions essential to the hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility."

So nutsack might learn to swing a mop , flip burgers or become a Dental Asistant. That last one, Dental Assistant, might help with the pubic hair problem. Cool.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a video, black trash? let's see it.
Believe it or not Steve, sonic is better than MOST of the leftist psychotics on this site. Its just that he makes most of his $$ mixing hip-hop crap for gangsta thugs (so he has some strange loyalties to murdering chimps).

Oh, he's also an injun ("feather, not dot")....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard about this latest savagery on Fox, you watch a lot of Fox, don't you?
Police in Washington state are searching for two young suspects who beat a World War II veteran to death in a parking lot Wednesday night.
The Spokane Police Department says in a press release officers responded to reports of an assault and found the victim in his car with serious head injuries. He later died in the hospital.
Authorities on Thursday released surveillance photos of the two suspects, who they describe as African-American males between the ages of 16 and 19.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/world-wa...
Sorry, chief, only your kind commit these atrocities.
Yeah, that one is another all-out feral chimp attack. Its been a really bad year for retarded negro thugs (but a GREAT year for lethal injection companies)...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link:
"The facility focuses on education both academic (ABE, Pre-GED, GED, Special Education, TSOL), and at the MacDougall Building (Vocational Maintenance, Electro Mechanical, Micro Computers, Electronic Repair, Dental, and Commercial Cleaning). Programming is also a vital component of our mission and includes Parenting Skills, Sex Offender Treatment, Family Issues, Beyond Fear, Addiction Services, Aftercare and Fellowship AA/NA meetings.
The Industries program employs up to 70 inmates, some of whom graduated from various Vocational Education programs. A Regional Commissary employs up to 60 inmates. Others are employed in various capacities in the Food Service Operation, commercial cleaning and other janitorial functions essential to the hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility."
So nutsack might learn to swing a mop , flip burgers or become a Dental Asistant. That last one, Dental Assistant, might help with the pubic hair problem. Cool.
Hahahaha!! Nutculur is in the max security wing (where ip's were impossible to narrow down), but that section is limited to informants and pedophiles. Your guess is as good as mine which category she falls into.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Lets hope GZ's aim is straight and true. A lot of feral chimps hunting him right now...

(CNN)-- George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin last month, visited a gun manufacturer Thursday, his brother said.

Zimmerman visited the Kel-Tec headquarters in Cocoa, Florida, where the company manufactures, assembles and repairs its line of weapons, his brother, Robert, told CNN by text message. The facility contains a shooting range but does not sell guns.

The celebrity gossip site TMZ published a picture of Zimmerman smiling and shaking hands with someone it said was a Kel-Tec employee. It said Zimmerman asked about the KSG compact 12-gauge shotgun while he was there.

Kel-Tec manufactures the PF-9, the type of gun Zimmerman used to shoot Martin.

A jury acquitted Zimmerman in July of second-degree murder in Martin's February 2012 death. The neighborhood watch volunteer, now 29, killed the 17-year-old as he walked to his father's fiancee's house through a gated community in Sanford, Florida.

Zimmerman had called 911 to report Martin as a suspicious person. He acknowledges killing Martin but says it was in self-defense after the two had a confrontation.

His parents said Zimmerman and his family received many death threats after the acquittal. Zimmerman's defense attorney, Mark O'Mara, described his client as a marked man who wore a disguise and often strapped on body armor when he left home.

O'Mara said Zimmerman must now be protective of his safety because of the threats against him.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone you know?
90 Year Old White WWII Veteran Beaten By Young Black Guy Dies ...
cryandhowl.com/.../90-year-old-white-wwii-vet... ;
May 8, 2012 - 90 Year Old White WWII Veteran Beaten By Young Black Guy Dies ... Sexually Assaults The 85 Year Old Wife Before He Beats Her To Death:.
I want the racist Azzhole-In-Chief to sit his useless buttdown on Late-Nite TV and have Rush Limbaugh shove something down his throat.

We need REAL entertainment, folks.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Lets hope GZ's aim is straight and true. A lot of feral chimps hunting him right now...
(CNN)-- George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin last month, visited a gun manufacturer Thursday, his brother said.
Zimmerman visited the Kel-Tec headquarters in Cocoa, Florida, where the company manufactures, assembles and repairs its line of weapons, his brother, Robert, told CNN by text message. The facility contains a shooting range but does not sell guns.
The celebrity gossip site TMZ published a picture of Zimmerman smiling and shaking hands with someone it said was a Kel-Tec employee. It said Zimmerman asked about the KSG compact 12-gauge shotgun while he was there.
Kel-Tec manufactures the PF-9, the type of gun Zimmerman used to shoot Martin.
A jury acquitted Zimmerman in July of second-degree murder in Martin's February 2012 death. The neighborhood watch volunteer, now 29, killed the 17-year-old as he walked to his father's fiancee's house through a gated community in Sanford, Florida.
Zimmerman had called 911 to report Martin as a suspicious person. He acknowledges killing Martin but says it was in self-defense after the two had a confrontation.
His parents said Zimmerman and his family received many death threats after the acquittal. Zimmerman's defense attorney, Mark O'Mara, described his client as a marked man who wore a disguise and often strapped on body armor when he left home.
O'Mara said Zimmerman must now be protective of his safety because of the threats against him.
Sad but good people have to arm themselves against the Magic Negro's family tree.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to speed up the execution process. I'll vote for any increase in taxes to build more prisons for these haters and killers.
Buying and manning more fleets of Garbage Trucks would be a cheaper alternative.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to speed up the execution process. I'll vote for any increase in taxes to build more prisons for these haters and killers.
Boy, did you nail this one.

The problem is the system has been geared for lawyer scum to make millions defending murderous P.O.S. in cases where there is absolutely NO doubt about their guilt (Hassan, Holmes, etc etc etc). Even in cases where they have actual video of the cold-blooded murders, blood-sucking scum attorneys file endless delay after endless delay over trivial, insignificant minutia.

Perhaps attorneys in cases like this should forfeit ALL fees associated with motions denied? In egregious cases of misrepresentation, criminal penalties of perjury should apply to the attorneys as well.

Those two changes would eliminate 90% of all frivolous motions, and speed up a process that is sorely in need of streamlining.

Or, we could just euthanize all the leftist phags.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, a back handed compliment however, considering the ridiculous and nonsensical discourse posted by most of the liberal lunatics and fabulists on here. An "injun" maybe, but in honor of his dubious and questionable heritage I have dubbed him "Chief Run a Mug".
"Hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya"!!!

I grew up next to one of the most militant reservations back in the day, and kicked the crap out of many a drunken A.I.M. wannabe. Those were good times....:-)

I still think sonic would be OK in person, though ("whitey-hating" aside)....:-)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblama is a coward, he can only field powderpuffs from Jay Leno, Letterman, etc.
Tonight he can't even reveal where his worthless commie America hating lesbian UN ambassador is.
Instead of drawing a red line against Assad's use of chemical weapons, the Boy Messiah squirts a yellow one in circles as he meanders across Late-Nite Entertainment.

IOWs, he's doing a pisspoor job of representing my country.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

"Come out, come out WHEREVER you are, nutculur!! We'll smear some honey on the pot"......:-)
Grey Ghost

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Where is my Anal tongue dart friend dem? I haven't seen him since he gave me ass warts
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Wow, get a load of the mug on THIS chimp!! Here is a feral ape with a rap sheet a mile long, yet he's out causing mayhem. I cant believe the phags at the huffy post covered it....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/sean...

Sean Carnell, Man Arrested Following Violent 'Rampage,' May Have Used Bath Salts: Police

The Huffington Post |
By Sebastian Murdock Posted: 08/22/2013

Sean Carnell faces multiple felony charges following a bizarre rampage through an Idaho town The laundry list of felony charges Sean Daniel Carnell has racked up is almost unreal.

KTVB reports the 23-year-old Idaho man went on a "rampage" through the streets of Meridian on Wednesday, brutally attacking unsuspecting victims.

Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea told the news station his officers believe Carnell was intoxicated during the incident, and that evidence indicates he may have consumed bath salts, synthetic drugs made from legal chemicals that mimic the dangerous effects of cocaine, amphetamines and other illegal stimulants.

While details of his destruction are still being sifted through, Bastrrechea gave a rough timeline of Carnell's mayhem.

At around 10 a.m. Carnell allegedly punched a 15-year-old repeatedly in the face at a skatepark before stealing his skateboard. Carnell then yelled at a 10-year-old boy and allegedly kicked his dog before walking away.

In his most devastating act of violence, Deputy Basterrechea says Carnell took a shovel and beat a construction worker over the head and back, putting the man in a hospital where he remains in serious condition.

Carnell then forced his way into the home of a 36-year-old woman and allegedly tried to strangle her, but fled when her daughter called police. According to police, the suspect then left the apartment and pushed a 45-year-old man in a wheelchair down the street before tipping him over.

As police arrived, Carnell allegedly broke out the windows of a house. Despite all the alleged violence, police said Carnell was arrested quietly and without further incident.

The list of charges against Carnell is long, and if convicted on all counts, he'll face a lengthy prison sentence. He has been charged with felony battery, felony kidnapping, felony robbery, battery with intent to commit a serious felony and felony burglary. His misdemeanors include battery, destruction of property, theft, animal cruelty and assault.

Bath salts are notorious for sending its users into dangerous mental states, like Seth Montgomery Easter, 23, who was found naked jumping on the hoods of cars in West Virginia. Arresting officer, Sgt. Greg Losh, described the man as being "naked as a jaybird," according to a Charleston Daily Mail report.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh, how sad for you leftist phags. Another feral chimp proven to be a murderer (this time killing a mexican baby in a stroller). And you retarded phags were saying "it was the dad". LMAO@U....:-)
MARIETTA, Ga. An 18-year-old man accused of fatally shooting a baby in a stroller during a robbery attempt in coastal Georgia twice counted down from five and threatened the baby before the deadly shot, his teenage co-defendant testified Thursday.
Dominique Lang took the stand at the murder trial of De'Marquise Elkins, who is accused of shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago on March 21. Police say the 15-year-old Lang was an accomplice, and he is also charged with murder and will be tried at a later date.
The killing in the port city of Brunswick, not far from Savannah, drew national attention, and the trial was moved to the Atlanta suburb of Marietta owing to extensive publicity. Elkins faces life in prison if convicted of murder. At the time of the shooting he was 17, too young to face the death penalty if convicted under Georgia law.
Prosecutors said information from Elkins' mother and sister led investigators to a pond where they found a .22-caliber revolver. Elkins' mother, Karimah Elkins, is standing trial alongside her son on charges of evidence tampering and lying to police. Elkins' sister also was charged with evidence tampering.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-co-...
WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies. They were O'bamasons again. Probably bored.
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/photos-...

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Boy, did you nail this one.
The problem is the system has been geared for lawyer scum to make millions defending murderous P.O.S. in cases where there is absolutely NO doubt about their guilt (Hassan, Holmes, etc etc etc). Even in cases where they have actual video of the cold-blooded murders, blood-sucking scum attorneys file endless delay after endless delay over trivial, insignificant minutia.
Perhaps attorneys in cases like this should forfeit ALL fees associated with motions denied? In egregious cases of misrepresentation, criminal penalties of perjury should apply to the attorneys as well.
Those two changes would eliminate 90% of all frivolous motions, and speed up a process that is sorely in need of streamlining.
Or, we could just euthanize all the leftist phags.....:-)
Burn Notice

Fiona Glenanne: "I say we hunt her down. Ammunition's cheap."

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0078634/quote...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
the latest, 2 shaved apes beat 85 year old WWII veteran to death, you must be so proud of your people. When can we expect the scumbag president to comment and condemn?
so should he say something about this?

Police: Father suspended from work days before shooting family

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52818622/ns/local_n...

i'm pretty sure your reaction to the President talking about white on white violence would be something i'd like to see in person.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn Notice
Fiona Glenanne: "I say we hunt her down. Ammunition's cheap."
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0078634/quote...
love that show.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 892,921 - 892,940 of1,033,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,996
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min RACE 4,023
Amy 4-17 12 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Linktv org 167,417
Abby 4-17 19 min RACE 4
World War O 47 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance