Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,646)

Showing posts 892,901 - 892,920 of1,072,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody like you who expects everyone to work hard and pay their own bills is an insensitive racist.
I know!!! I am a horrible, horrible and deranged M$%#@#$ F%$#$%$#!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She thinks Colonels are at the top of the heap.
She'd piss herself if she sat through a few minutes of General "Spider" Marks.
It's his military rank and what he goes by. You assumed the rest.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Where'd Davey go? Guess he couldn't answer the question.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Breitbart is buried under 6 feet of 'common ground'. Where he belongs.
Honest discussion is good. But you never practice honest discussion. You practice racial hatred and divisiveness. Your track record is quite clear, even through the smoke haze.

Your racist attacks using liberal inspired hateful talking points is destructive.

You are a filthy unAmerican POS, with hatred in your heart.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>xD
He had no problem bombing innocent Middle Eastern citizens with predator drones but he draws the line at Middle Easterners using "chemical" weapons against other Middle Easterners. Yep, that's not hypocritical at all.
The right whiners now arguing that it is OK for Assad to use chemical weapons, especially in heavily populated areas.

You argue that we should not pursue terrorists. I have news, military action has unforeseen casualties.

The difference is that in using drones, the US tries not to harm innocents. Assad, not much.

I like the Israeli idea, the innocent victims of a strike against terrorist as the fault of the terrorist. They need to understand that they put everyone in danger when they seek shelter.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Three Presidents at the 'I have a Dream' 50th Anniversary.
Carter, Clinton, Obama.
Not one Republiclown former President among them.
And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.
They weren't invited just like black republicans weren't invited to speak at the MLK memorial rally.

Democrats think they own the black race to keep us divided.

You probably didn't know that.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is, Clinton wasn't stupid enough to invade Iraq and create an international disaster over what he 'thought'.
As we all know, there were no WMD's in Iraq, as even Bush admitted to.
Bush was the idiot who pushed the USA to an unjust war, one we are still recovering from.
And he left Iraq a failed State, with a Civil war brewing.
Bush opened Pandora's Box when he stupidly invaded Iraq, opening the door for all the rebellions and wars we've seen in the Middle East ever since Bush's stupid move.
Obama must deal with the problems unleashed by Bush's mishandling of the Middle East. Syria, for one. Libya, for another. Yemen, for more. Egypt for even more.
Bush never left Iraq-O'bama did.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>One thing for sure-he was not afraid. He didn't kill anyone. And he found common ground with all kinds of people. He listened as much as he spoke. Too bad others don't follow that way of life.
Breitbart was a liar who duped dumbasses like you to make money. But hey, as a Limbaugh lover you like being duped by dumbasses.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nidal Hasan sentenced to death by lethal injection. Anybody he will die of anything but natural causes?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Run, Batty, run...really; it'd do you good.
Do you want to keep blacks poor, uneducated and dependent?

Be careful how you answer that.

You might sound like a conservative.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Before I go, I have to comment on the 50 year anniversary of Martin Luther King's 'I have a Dream' speech.
I hope all you white racists, esp, Aunt Batty, enjoy the day, the start of a major turning point in American History.
One that so many of wish had never happened. And that's why you will continue to lose on these struggles, from women's rights to Civil Rights for blacks to LBGT rights, the current struggle.
Because you're on the wrong side of history, pushing back against a rising tide that will engulf and drown you all.
Happy 'I HAVE A DREAM' day, Teabagger losers.
Barack is beginning his speech. All you losers should watch.
Why does Barack Hussein O'bama always have to talk like he is from the sout side of Chicago ghetto? I find it disturbing that he thinks blacks are so stupid that he needs to talk ebonics to them.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

African American Bigotry hypocricy That brainwashing that tells us that light skin is better, it’s subconsciously in us, whether we know it or not… still pursuing light skin women. There are some women out there that are like,‘I don’t even like light skin men’ and that’s fine,” said the Born Sinner rapper.“But Barack Obama would not be President if he were dark skin. You know what I mean? That’s just the truth. I might not be as successful as I am now if I was dark skin.hahahahalololol DEMOCRATS taught blacks that their problems cannot be solved because they are black hahahalololo liberals it happened because you are black but they tell their children with the same problem you dont have an excuse because you are not Black lolololohahahaha
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sake. Who do you think is the government in this country? And pays for all government employees?
No wonder you're so confused. They work for us. Something Obama's team apparently doesn't even know.
lol! Lobbyists? Defense contractors?

Foreign governments?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with a guy being a "horn dog" as long as he's open and honest about it with his partners. Being sneaky about it is what sucks.
You got 'er there Chester... Being "Open and Honest". Gee Whiz, Screwing around on your wife is ok... IF.. you're open and honest about it?? Sure as hell wouldn't want to be married or have a contract with you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Did you people know that MLK copyrighted his "I Have a Dream" speech and that the speech cannot be replayed without permission of the King family, generally requiring payment of a royalty?

Capitalism is wonderful!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
To correct your ignorant ass... I put no pressure on my children to succeed in school. They do so because they wish to. I only encourage them to do the best they can.
Ok calm down. I knew I was gonna touch a nerve with that one. No need for insults unless you're a rightwinger. We're all friends here. All for one and one for all. All that glitters is not gold. I'm outta clichés for now.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Three Presidents at the 'I have a Dream' 50th Anniversary.
Carter, Clinton, Obama.
Not one Republiclown former President among them.
And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.
I guess we aren't down for the continuous struggle against the blacks like the democrats.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof yet, but Booker is very evasive on that issue while he decides whether it is to his political advantage. Could be a game changer if Hillary is foolish enough to challenge him.
You mean like Larry Craig?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't invited just like black republicans weren't invited to speak at the MLK memorial rally.
Democrats think they own the black race to keep us divided.
You probably didn't know that.
now african american democrats act like the JIM CROW democrats almost like slave catchers

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Juan Williams who got angry at whites for crossing the street to avoid walking by blacks, saying it was discrimination??
Then went on to say he crosses the street to avoid passing by Muslims?
You are a liar and a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 892,901 - 892,920 of1,072,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Lord Hater 45,535
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Grand Birther 173,710
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr johndad 14
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 2 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 3 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000