Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#972196 Aug 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
Isn’t it amazing how the Liberal Media made sure they had a Photo Shot of Obama in the Situation Room didn’t wanted repeat Benghazi!! I guess US strategy in Syria is to launch missiles at Assad for a few days hoping he’ll yell Uncle seem like a Simple Plan for Simple Minds!!
But not a Texas Simple Mind? You just can't help it, huh

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972197 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You did time with Breitbart? In which prison?
Breitbart found out he could make the big busks duping the rabid right.
intellectually you will never be able to understand. I am sorry for you.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#972198 Aug 28, 2013
Syria : Obama's Iraq!

No Kumbaya Liberals are pro-war!

See? Liberal are brain dead hypocrites!

Obama will not wait for Congress to convene again before doing war without permission like he did in Libya.
Hey mental midget

United States

#972199 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. Oh, and a racist.
You're a pompous, misguided, sore losing racist, lying sack of shyt.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972200 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A town official in Maine was visited by the Secret Service Tuesday after posting a message to Facebook referring to President Barack Obama with a racial slur and calling for him to be shot, the Portland Press Herald reported.
David Marsters, a retired Massachusetts police officer and a candidate for selectman in Sabattus, Maine, posted a photo of Obama along with a link to a story about a Republican push to impeach the president at 8:17 p.m. Friday, writing "Shoot the N****r" above it, according to the newspaper.
Marsters told the Press Herald that after his Facebook post was flagged to local law enforcement by other residents, he was visited by both the Secret Service and the CIA. He said he told the Secret Service agents who questioned him that he didn't intend to threaten the president.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
didn't intend?
better than going to jail i suppose.
Ok your point oh another racist story you are a real problem solver hahahahahlolololo
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972201 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullsht Galt__give it up.
Go back to the bar at the Rotary Club, you stupid old fart.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-yo...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972202 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
mother was Miami. father was the usual European white mutt.
and you push bigotry and self hate
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972203 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You should be very proud of yourself for that post peckerhead.
If you could actually think things through__the old dude standing around outside the Spokane Eagles Club was just about as vulnerable as the black kid who committed the crime of taking "the shortcut."
Shall we chalk'em both up under sht happens???
BTW if the old timer wasn't a veteran__what would he have been???
Just reporting what Trayvon #1 claimed in court.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972204 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a dumbass. The sanctions were imposed to STOP arms and economic trading with Saddam, you goddamned idiot.
THe UN sanctions PROHIBITED nations from trading with Iraq.
All you do is make up and push stupid lies. You don't even understand the meaning of 'sanctions'.
----------
... another dumbass.
Supposed to, and doing are two different things.
It's well documented how the UN actually put goddam Saddam Hussein in charge of the oil-for-food scam.
It's well documented how French, German and Russian contractors were rebuilding Saddam Hussein's infrastructure for war.
It's well documented how they were being paid with money from the oil-for-food scam.
It's well documented how the sanctions against Saddam Hussein were justified by his believed to be active WMD program, and the oil-for-food scam only existed because of those sanctions.

Now, your idiot cohort claiming to live in Hawaii posted the German intelligence given to the United States.

Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
Mission Accomplished.

(this education provided to you at no charge)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972205 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why not get catastrophic injury/illness insurance and put the cost savings in the bank to pay for doctor visits/minor medical? Throwing money away is for suckers!!!
Many of the qualifying plans under ObamaKKKare actually approach catastrophic insurance in order to keep the premiums low enough.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972206 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
mother was Miami. father was the usual European white mutt.
sounds like Sonic has serious Daddy issues which would account for his perverted view of the world

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972207 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What do you call it?
Its called insurance. Look it up.

Prepaid medical cost would be that you put up $10k for !0k worth of future care.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972208 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Segment Asks Whether Rap Is ‘A Problem’ 50 Years After March
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
“I searched ’til I found them, and I cursed at the sight
“Of their sleeping shadows, in the cold neon light,
“In the dark morning silence, I placed the gun to her head.
“She wore red dresses, but now she lay dead.”
“Mama’s in the graveyard, Papa’s in the pen.”
“I got drunk the day my mom got out of prison.”
“I’m a thoroughbred. That’s what she said, in the back of my truck bed. As I was gettin’ buzzed on suds, out on some back country road. We were flying high, dining, wine, having ourselves a big and rich time, and I was going just about as far as she’d let me go.”
“I may hate myself in the morning/But I’m gonna love you tonight.”
"His fist is big but my gun’s bigger
He’ll find out when I pull the trigger"
so when will FOX start talking about how C&W songs are corrupting the youth of America?
dude you are not black keep your racists bigotted thoughts in your community
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972209 Aug 28, 2013
The only reason that the US will bomb Syria is that Obama shot off his mouth without realizing the consequences and is now desperately trying to salvage his credibility.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#972210 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
What happens if Iran decides to launch missiles against Israel in response to the US attack on its Syrian ally?
Has your dumbazz been asleep for two days? Or are you trying to trick one of the right wing duds here into posting something stupid?

Israel is a nuclear power__Iran aims it's missiles with a hand held compass left behind by Kermit Roosevelt.

Tehran has always wanted nukes eh? The citizens never understood what a nuke was__maybe it's time they learned eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#972211 Aug 28, 2013
The day crew for WHITE couldn't anwer this question. Let's see if the WHITE night crew does any better, or they run away from it like the WHITE day crew.

Who here is in favor of Obama getting Americans killed to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire their chemical weapons and facilities?

Why should Americans get killed to help Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons?

Anybody have an answer for this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972212 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why not get catastrophic injury/illness insurance and put the cost savings in the bank to pay for doctor visits/minor medical? Throwing money away is for suckers!!!
Fine for a one time event. Get a chronic condition or one requiring yearly treatments & you are out of luck.

Calculate typical yearly expenses & compare it to the differential costs on certain deductibles & then factor in what hitting the max deductible in costs does to your finances. If you carry a 5K deductible, what happens when you hit it.

Getting a 5K medical bill is no prize. Finding you can't get insurance the following year really sucks.

Its dangerous game playing. Its called insurance. Quit being cheap & protect your family.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972213 Aug 28, 2013
Who benefits the most from the use of chemical weapons in Syria?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972214 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Has your dumbazz been asleep for two days? Or are you trying to trick one of the right wing duds here into posting something stupid?
Israel is a nuclear power__Iran aims it's missiles with a hand held compass left behind by Kermit Roosevelt.
Tehran has always wanted nukes eh? The citizens never understood what a nuke was__maybe it's time they learned eh?
Israel is looking for an excuse to take out Iranian nuclear facilities and Obama is serving up a softball.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#972215 Aug 28, 2013
Black Death returns: 1 dead in Kyrgyzstan, 3 ill, 131 quarantined – fear rampant

August 28, 2013

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

----

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say,“Come!” I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword (war) and famine and disease (plague) and wild animals.

http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/6.htm vs 7,8.

Throughout time GOD has used His "four dreadful judgments" in His dealings with "Wickedness" - http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/14-21.htm

The "pale green" mentioned in this article - http://www.thelocal.es/20130826/mystery-meteo... , brings to mind Jesus breaking the fourth seal and this - http://biblehub.com/luke/21-25.htm .

We are entering the Great Tribulation which will include The Trumpets described in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." starting in ch. 8 vs 7 and GOD'S last warning Messages of Revelation 14:6-12 http://biblehub.com/hcsb/revelation/14.htm &
http://biblehub.com/hcsb/revelation/18.htm .

Remember - Christ is our peace with GOD - "It is because of Him (The Father) that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us Wisdom from GOD--that is (Christ Jesus is), our righteousness, holiness and redemption."

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-30.htm ,
http://biblehub.com/colossians/1-20.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Mandela 70,073
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 179,337
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 1 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 1 hr hands on AR 2
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 1 hr hands on AR 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 7 hr Funny But True 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago