Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971967 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Ingraham has said that black people are wimps because they could not climb over the racism.
She is yet another racist f*ck that right whiner talk radio needs to get their listeners, more racist f*cks, to tune into them. Ingraham & Limbaugh. Same mold. Same despicable, poor excuses for human beings.
Just like the posters here that post slurs like Eed, Eman, Shitbagelectron, Wretch Almighty.
There has to be inbred, deep seated racism that makes them continually post racial slurs.
don't you ever wonder why blacks are the only ones screaming racism and are the only ones trapped in Urban cities in poverty-the same cities that are, and have been controlled by democrats for years? Why are the blacks the only ones that were forced into 'projects' and caged up in these same projects and were never allowed to assimulate with the rest of society. Robert Taylor homes, in Chicago, come to mind. Robert Taylor was a stanch democrat and Valerie Jarrett's grandfather. Barbara Taylor Bowman was her mother. Taylor caged up the blacks and his daughter, Barbara Taylor Bowman conducted experiments on them .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971968 Aug 28, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely and utterly delusional Carol. The Affordable Care Act handed private health insurance companies millions of new customers. So just how is that dismantling capitalism stupid?
Why should something as healthcare be subject to capitalism anyway? I don't want the government to build my car or computer or make my clothes, those are things that rightfully belong in the private sector. Health care doesn't. Someone's access to medical treatment shouldn't determined by someone's corporate bottom line.
PDOPONT believes in slavery. You cannot give a right by taking a right.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971969 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily cheering Obama for joining Al Qaeda war in Syria.
Col. Peters, Col. Hunt and Charles Krauthammer got it right on O'Reilly last night.

They all three said in different segments and in different ways that any unsustained strike in Syria would be for no other reason than to bolster Obama's image and would be the same as Clinton's weak attempt to show strength which led to bin Laden proclaiming to the world America was weak.

They all three had somewhat different takes but Col. Peters strongly stated we should not interfere with our enemies killing our enemies since we don't even know who to side with in Syria.

We went into Iraq under similar circumstances - biochemical weapons had been used on innocents and for humanitarian reasons.

But if Iraq and Iran had been killing each other off, more than likely we wouldn't have interfered then and waited for the outcome - even if many innocents sadly would have been caught in the middle of these two enemies fighting each other.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971970 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no; mlk was really channeled.
Sipping on fiddich purple drank?
purple bong maybe.

so who else do you 'channel'?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971971 Aug 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has a crush on Chris Hayes
Shultz is back on at 5
Chris Hayes is apparently straight for outward appearances, but is easily the most effeminate "man" on TV.

Another Chelsea Manning.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#971972 Aug 28, 2013
Funny I get hate crime is there a Love Crime/to a white family member does it matter if your beloved grand father died by a drunk driver who loves nascar to a African American(it was easier to be Black)family member killed by a crackhead that listens to Jay z does the fact that you have something in common make your acts agreeable people who think racism is their Major problem never lived in soundview the Bronx
Anthony W

New York, NY

#971973 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
more FOX talking points.
white folks are on welfare. white folks use food stamps. white folks kill each other.
pretty sure liberal black leaders aren't advocating for poor white people to get on the dole or to kill each other. though i imagine the latter is up in the air.
I never agreed with that Jesse Jackson comment that was quoted in the NY Times on12/12/93, by Times columnist Bob Herbert ( who is also black):

“Jesse Jackson is travelling the country with a tough anti-crime message that he is delivering to inner city youngsters. In Chicago, he said:

‘There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Like any limousine liberal, I am all for getting guns off the street and am never afraid to walk through a mostly Democrat neighborhood day or night as long as my bodyguards are armed with guns or I am wearing my Carlos Danger mask.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971974 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Galt suffering from reading comprehension
...lily is just another pom-pom girl
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971976 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Galt suffering from reading comprehension
...by the way, did your Bocajew lover Jean finally take a dirt nap, or is she posting under a different name?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#971978 Aug 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dummies begetting more dummies.
Fox News is the 'car crash' of news channels.(You can quote Homer on this one)
What would mouth-breathing, drooling zombies rather watch, a bunch of deep conversation and critical analysis or a lot of yelling and screaming?
Honey Boo Boos wedding?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971979 Aug 28, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Sen. Bob Graham, co-chair of the Senate foreign affairs committee and the Senate Intelligence committee vote against the War in Iraq because he believed there wasn't enough information to conclude Iraq had WMDs? But I'm certain you have access to information he wasn't privy to
We have no "evidence" that Assad has used chemical weapons in Syria, other than an Imperial Decree by Obama.

Let's send Valerie Plame to check it out.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#971980 Aug 28, 2013
Syria will be just like Libya! You intervene and kill off all the rodents which only lets the cockroaches proliferate.

Will Obama establish a no fly zone and shoot down all of Assad's flying tanks, flying armored personel carriers, flying howitzers, and flying boats?

We should stay out of the fray and just let the UN do it's job!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#971981 Aug 28, 2013
Some of the reforms Booker is advocating:
•Step up the national conversation on decriminalizing marijuana.
•Eliminate mandatory minimum sentences for low-level drug offenders.
•Eliminate the sentencing disparity between crack cocaine and powder cocaine.
•Increase federal funding for drug and community courts that divert low-level drug offenders from prison.
•Work to end the use of private prisons.
•Help inmates and their families maintain functional relationships, by making phone calls financially accessible, providing domestic abuse and counseling classes and working to incarcerate inmates in facilities as close to their families as possible.
•Pass the Voter Empowerment Act of 2013 to restore federal voting rights to the formerly incarcerated.
•Help formerly incarcerated individuals reenter society and find employment.
•Increase grant funding for the Department of Justice's Community Oriented Policing Services, which is designed to assist law enforcement agencies in implementing community-based policing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/cory...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#971982 Aug 28, 2013
I love to see the Urban democrat Back weiner and spitzer shows how much their Morals are controlled by the Democrats hahahahalololololo and the Hate they had for Herman Caine lolololhahaha a few Whores came out to defame a Black Man who has the freedom to take part in the American Political process and he was Lynched by Urban democrats and their Democrat Masters but two White Perverts get a pass and Blacks are

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971983 Aug 28, 2013
WOW wrote:
How many African American Democrat children could be fed, educated by the cost of one High Price Car with Rims and would not need anything from White America if Blacks can have Black America everyone can have their own America, so how many African American Democrat children could be brought out of Poverty and Educated with the cost of one of Jay z wristwatches I wonder if the Problems in African American America could be solved by making popular music that doesnt use the N word, doesnt promote selling drugs to Blacks and violence within Black America as African American Leadership call it. I HAVE A DREAM
(Sorry for the lengthy post...)

Leosnana tried to run me into the ground a few years ago because I happened to mention the same observation.

You see some of the most fancy "pimped up" cars around town with all the bells and whistles and can't help but think that a successful black man would not be driving something that gaudy and, if so, where did a young black man get that kind of money?

Selling drugs more than likely but it still makes you wonder.

A lower income middle class couple has to save enough money for a down payment on a house (unless one of them is a veteran), but if their income were just a little bit lower to qualify for a government loan, there'd be loans coming out the wazoo with cheaper mortgages.

No one disparages anyone from buying a home. But it does send the wrong message that there are perks to wanting less to get more. It does take a certain mentality of not minding being dependent on others for whatever reason - and sometimes it is for good reason - but most people would rather not be in that category and try to get by on their own with what they have.

There are many blacks who don't fall into that category either. But there are a significant number who do.

The real disparity it would seem is working just a little bit harder to make a little more money to get by on your own rather than being happy with less to get help from taxpayers including those who do work harder just to get by.

If I kept hearing the same message that it's somebody else's fault that I'm a victim, it'd probably be easier for me to jump on the government dependency bandwagon too.

But I'm in the white middle class category, so there's no one to blame and I have no choice but to pull my own weight.

Then again, I was expected to get an education, become independent and give back to society all my life.

Which is exactly what's lacking in many urban areas in the black community.

Like it or not liberals. Just ask Juan Williams.

(Also sorry if it posted twice...)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971984 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> PDOPONT believes in slavery. You cannot give a right by taking a right.
Doctors have no rights.

It's in the Constitution.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#971985 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Col. Peters, Col. Hunt and Charles Krauthammer got it right on O'Reilly last night.
They all three said in different segments and in different ways that any unsustained strike in Syria would be for no other reason than to bolster Obama's image and would be the same as Clinton's weak attempt to show strength which led to bin Laden proclaiming to the world America was weak.
They all three had somewhat different takes but Col. Peters strongly stated we should not interfere with our enemies killing our enemies since we don't even know who to side with in Syria.
We went into Iraq under similar circumstances - biochemical weapons had been used on innocents and for humanitarian reasons.
But if Iraq and Iran had been killing each other off, more than likely we wouldn't have interfered then and waited for the outcome - even if many innocents sadly would have been caught in the middle of these two enemies fighting each other.
I think we should stay out of it, as awful as it is, but I think there is unsurmountable international pressure for us to do something. I feel it's a civil war; let them all kill each other until the end. See what happens.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#971986 Aug 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't throw a rock and not see that out here in Alabam, I mean rural PA.
at least we know where to find all of the black folks. those poor white folks are all over the place. or at least until they all get thrown into a FEMA camp.

but just think....the rural back roads of America will finally be safe.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971988 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frequent Muslim Brotherhood visitors to the White House (notice Homeland Security mentioned multiple times):
Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development
Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council
Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference
Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council
Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America
Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
The Muslim Brotherhood is probably the most influential advisor to Obama's policy.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization.
The Muslim Brotherhood is dedicated to the destruction of western civilization, which means the destruction of this country.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood's plan.
It was funnier the first time, still funny though.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#971989 Aug 28, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>I never agreed with that Jesse Jackson comment that was quoted in the NY Times on12/12/93, by Times columnist Bob Herbert ( who is also black):
“Jesse Jackson is travelling the country with a tough anti-crime message that he is delivering to inner city youngsters. In Chicago, he said:
‘There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
Like any limousine liberal, I am all for getting guns off the street and am never afraid to walk through a mostly Democrat neighborhood day or night as long as my bodyguards are armed with guns or I am wearing my Carlos Danger mask.
The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered?

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...

more bodyguards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Lioncub 103
Charles Barkley said it! 2 hr CHUCK B 1
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 2 hr Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Hey U 50,660
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
Amy 10-24 6 hr RACE 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]