Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971988 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frequent Muslim Brotherhood visitors to the White House (notice Homeland Security mentioned multiple times):
Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development
Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council
Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference
Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council
Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America
Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
The Muslim Brotherhood is probably the most influential advisor to Obama's policy.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization.
The Muslim Brotherhood is dedicated to the destruction of western civilization, which means the destruction of this country.
Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood's plan.
It was funnier the first time, still funny though.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#971989 Aug 28, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>I never agreed with that Jesse Jackson comment that was quoted in the NY Times on12/12/93, by Times columnist Bob Herbert ( who is also black):
“Jesse Jackson is travelling the country with a tough anti-crime message that he is delivering to inner city youngsters. In Chicago, he said:
‘There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
Like any limousine liberal, I am all for getting guns off the street and am never afraid to walk through a mostly Democrat neighborhood day or night as long as my bodyguards are armed with guns or I am wearing my Carlos Danger mask.
The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered?

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...

more bodyguards.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#971990 Aug 28, 2013
I enjoyed the concept of the little girls praticing what adults in the community Preach is it learned or is it natural where did they learn this Jim Crow behaviour was it from the parents was it from the trayvon martin case was it fron the chris Lane murder why are these urban democrat liberal loving antibulling community teach these children did they come up with it on their own is that how Urban children interact with children that are different very sad all happening during obamas historic presidency wow

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971991 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> PDOPONT believes in slavery. You cannot give a right by taking a right.
Flack wants the right to risk his family's health & financial well being an depending on others in case of medical disaster.

I love how you people have a freakin fit about people "mooching" with food stamps, welfare, etc.

Then you GD idiots fight for the right to utilize the healthcare system without paying for it.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971992 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like something new to Pennsylvania.
What would cause people in Pennsylvania to change like that? The last time I stayed in Cove Gap with my buddies, I never saw anything like that.
Why do you think Pennsylvania changed?
Cove gap? Do you know where that is?

Trust me, there be a lot of racists there.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971994 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well lQQkie here one moron is lying and another one is swearing to it.
Michelle ROBINSON O'bama is somehow related to Jesse ROBINSON Jackson. Jesse's Jackass's half brother Noah Robinson is doing life for his involvement with the street gang El Runk. El Ruhk was know for their involvement in drugs, male/female prostitution, and murder for hire. Their territory overlaps the same area 0'president “organized”.

All together now:“WE ARE FAMILY.....”

You never heard the stories about how the Rev er und Jackass united with the gangs in Chicago-he tried to shake him down--but they stripped some of his followers naked and shook him down. Chicago is a big dirty city--I am sure you small town people don't understand. You think it is a fairy tale huh?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#971995 Aug 28, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you old hag huh-UNlike your rabid, no doubt pre-manufactured fangs--My teeth are REAL.
Do you do yer fat arse doggy yap tricks with them in, or just when out?
"premanufactured"??? Is that like like your single-wide with the semi-detached outhouse in the holler? Notice you didn't have the molars to comment on James Earl Ray's antecedents, but you clearly are the expert on them store-bought choppers...weren't you one of those fake engines talkin' about corn under Polident? GFY, Troll.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#971996 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
It was intelligence provided by Russia, Germany and France given to the US that Iraq had WMD programs that kept the UN sanctions alive, you fucking moron.
With UN sanctions in place, the Russian, German and French contractors and arms traders could continue building Saddam Hussien's war machine and selling him banned weapon systems, paid for by money Saddam Hussein was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam.
As long as the UN sanctions were active, the oil-for-food scam was active, which the UN allowed Saddam Hussein to manage, and the Russian, French and German contractors could continue to be paid billions of dollars.
To keep those sanctions in place, the gave to the US intelligence about Iraq's WMD programs.
Bush busted that game up, didn't he?
And, how in hell did you become so goddam ignorant and misinformed?
lol! It's funny how you claim to be more intelligent when facts state otherwise!

You're such an idiot son. And I'm sure you're damn proud of that FACT too!

I love this comedy channel....

"... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
AP

Then Secretary of State Colin Powell as he presented "evidence" of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq to the United Nations general assembly: "We probably gave Powell the wrong speech."
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."

- Former chief of the CIA's Europe division, Tyler Drumheller

Prevented this

#971997 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.
Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered?
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
more bodyguards.
are you including WHITE Hispanics too? how about the WHITE Blacks like O'bama--what exactly is WHITE according to liberals? please define.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971998 Aug 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey Boo Boos wedding?
...tasteful compared to the average JAP wedding.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971999 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors have no rights.
It's in the Constitution.
I think it's extremely funny how they constantly confuse doctors with insurance companies. RealDave is the worst. Followed by Lilly. They complain about insurance companies making a profit then turn around and insist everybody pay the insurance companies. Going to the doctor and paying the doctor is a foreign concept to them.

Prevented this

#972000 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no "evidence" that Assad has used chemical weapons in Syria, other than an Imperial Decree by Obama.
Let's send Valerie Plame to check it out.
and a video posted up to Utube by the terrorists, probably directed by Oh Suzanne Rice productions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972001 Aug 28, 2013
Some of the reforms Booker is advocating:
•Step up the national conversation on decriminalizing marijuana.
•Eliminate mandatory minimum sentences for low-level drug offenders.
•Eliminate the sentencing disparity between crack cocaine and powder cocaine.
•Increase federal funding for drug and community courts that divert low-level drug offenders from prison.
•Work to end the use of private prisons.
•Help inmates and their families maintain functional relationships, by making phone calls financially accessible, providing domestic abuse and counseling classes and working to incarcerate inmates in facilities as close to their families as possible.
•Pass the Voter Empowerment Act of 2013 to restore federal voting rights to the formerly incarcerated.
•Help formerly incarcerated individuals reenter society and find employment.
•Increase grant funding for the Department of Justice's Community Oriented Policing Services, which is designed to assist law enforcement agencies in implementing community-based policing.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/cory...
Booker is already running to be the first openly homosexual POTUS.

Hillary will never see the truck that hits her.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#972002 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are their employer. We are Congress' and every government employees' employer. We pay their salaries and benefits.
We pay for their Cadillac coverage.
We get the lemon and eat the crumbs left over from the cake.
Our employers have to deal with the consequences of more regulations and higher costs.
At least it works for the Obamas and the elite.
LIAR! Members of Congress and their staffs are covered by the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program which offers a choice of coverage programs and which are paid for by payroll deductions and their employer which happens to be the Federal government. They aren't Cadillac programs stupid, they're whatever program the individual feels is appropriate and what they can afford.
If your husband's coverage sucks, don't blame the government blame the employer for offering a low ball program.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#972003 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Flack wants the right to risk his family's health & financial well being an depending on others in case of medical disaster.
I love how you people have a freakin fit about people "mooching" with food stamps, welfare, etc.
Then you GD idiots fight for the right to utilize the healthcare system without paying for it.
you're a dumbass!!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972004 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I'll give you a chance.
Tell us why Americans should get killed so the US scan help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire chemical weapons.
Why shouldn't we just kill Al Qaeda instead of helping them take over a country?
Well son, I didn't understand why Americans or anyone else needed to be killed in iraq.

Any clue on your part after over a decade? Or do you now consider it a small, insignificant, unimportant event?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972005 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
It was intelligence provided by Russia, Germany and France given to the US that Iraq had WMD programs that kept the UN sanctions alive, you fucking moron.
With UN sanctions in place, the Russian, German and French contractors and arms traders could continue building Saddam Hussien's war machine and selling him banned weapon systems, paid for by money Saddam Hussein was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam.
As long as the UN sanctions were active, the oil-for-food scam was active, which the UN allowed Saddam Hussein to manage, and the Russian, French and German contractors could continue to be paid billions of dollars.
To keep those sanctions in place, the gave to the US intelligence about Iraq's WMD programs.
Bush busted that game up, didn't he?
And, how in hell did you become so goddam ignorant and misinformed?
You are really a dumbass. The sanctions were imposed to STOP arms and economic trading with Saddam, you goddamned idiot.

THe UN sanctions PROHIBITED nations from trading with Iraq.

All you do is make up and push stupid lies. You don't even understand the meaning of 'sanctions'.

----------

"The sanctions against Iraq were a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council on the nation of Iraq. They began August 6, 1990, four days after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, stayed largely in force until May 2003 (after Saddam Hussein's being forced from power),and persisted in part, including reparations to Kuwait, through the present."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_agains...

----------

""Russia Warns Bush Against
Military Strike On Iraq"

"MOSCOW (Reuters)- Russian Foreign Minister Igor Ivanov said Thursday that Moscow was opposed to any U.S. military operation against Iraq, offering crucial support to Baghdad in its confrontation with Washington.

In a further gesture of support after talks with Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Tareq Aziz, Ivanov said Moscow wanted sanctions against Iraq to be lifted.

Aziz arrived in Moscow Wednesday amid threats by Washington to use force against Iraq if it refused to allow in U.N. arms inspectors, who left Iraq in 1998 complaining they were being prevented from performing their duties.""

"RUSSIA WANTS SANCTIONS LIFTED"

"Ivanov reiterated Russia's support for lifting sanctions against Iraq, which he described as ``counterproductive.'' He welcomed dialogue between Baghdad and U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, started last year.

``Any solution should state clearly the prospects and conditions for lifting sanctions as envisaged in the U.N. Security Council's resolution,'' he said."

----------

Funny how you nitwits get everything completely ass backwards.

Need more proof of your own ignorance?

Go look at your ignorant posts predicting Rmoney to be the winner by a landslide in the 2012 election. That pretty much sums up your stupidity.

and you and you idiot fellow communists been on an angry rant ever since Obama whipped the Magic Mormon's ass.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#972006 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Here cnt, I found the pic you should steal for your avatar......
http://www.thedistractionnetwork.com/images/U...
GFY, phag--never have been, never will be any kind of into you--like the rest of the female population of the world. Blame yo' momma...
Anthony W

New York, NY

#972007 Aug 28, 2013
We Democrats can be so proud that over the years our social meddling has created a new great divide and permanent class war that has nothing to do with race but mostly has negatively affected minorities.

We’ve introduced progressive education resulting in many low intelligence voters who can’t perform simple tasks like reading cursive or qualify for any job that is more than entry level but have massive student debt if they ever actually graduate.

And we've enthusiastically made values such as patriotism, religion and a strong work ethic unpopular among the young, promoted the demise of marriage (except for gays), and destroyed the two parent family.

And best of all, we Democrats can be so proud that unlike in those countries with governments that help the well-born and connected remain entrenched in their privilege, here the government —thanks to our policies— works at the other end: It helps keep people at the bottom trapped there.

We Big Government-Big Daddy Democrats have encouraged 1-parent households where people raised by these parents in the lowest fifth of income are 43 percent likely to stay there; another 27 percent will only move up to the second-lowest fifth. And only 4 percent of those raised at the bottom make it to the top fifth.

The American Dream has become the American Nightmare of Zero Mobility.

We Democrats can claim the 1960s-vintage Great Society programs that began growing the scope of government. Our intent was to create a needed safety net for people in dire poverty, but the consequences of these programs contributed to destroying the human and social capital that people need to build financial capital. Adding to this is the breakdown of our public schools and the collapse of the once-pervasive culture of savings.

Our programs’ design created perverse incentives, actually discouraging people from taking jobs or getting married—thereby accelerating the disintegration (and discouraging the formation) of married households among the poor.”

African-Americans and Hispanics, the intended “beneficiaries” of such programs, have suffered most from the unintended consequences:

Their out-of-wedlock-birthrates are now, respectively, 72 percent and 53 percent.

And, there are no race barriers at either end of the economic spectrum. Working-class, non-Hispanic whites are also falling victim to the vicious circle of government dependency and family breakup.

We’ve made great advances against racial discrimination in the past half century. Government-ordained racism — the laws that generally went under the heading of “Jim Crow”— has completely stopped, a huge advance we now take for granted.

Americans are also much more tolerant of each other than they were before the Civil Rights Movement.(The only exception being schools that practice “affirmative action” and admit people based on race or ethnicity.)

As we mark the 50th anniversary of Dr. King’s speech, however, we should note the sad irony of this state of affairs. Instead, we will talk about issues pertinent to a half century ago.

We have few black leaders who will stand up to our destructive policies, disguised as “help” and “concern.” And keeping them on The Plantation of Zero Mobility is great for us Democrats at election time. All we have to is keep promising equal rresults without any effort.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972008 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I think we should stay out of it, as awful as it is, but I think there is unsurmountable international pressure for us to do something. I feel it's a civil war; let them all kill each other until the end. See what happens.
What "insurmountable international pressure"?

Galt thinks that Sweden should take the lead in punishing Syria for human rights violations. Or Finland could revive their SS brigade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques Ottawa 180,935
EverGreen Belgrade 14 min The__Baron 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]