Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278028 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972212 Aug 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why not get catastrophic injury/illness insurance and put the cost savings in the bank to pay for doctor visits/minor medical? Throwing money away is for suckers!!!
Fine for a one time event. Get a chronic condition or one requiring yearly treatments & you are out of luck.

Calculate typical yearly expenses & compare it to the differential costs on certain deductibles & then factor in what hitting the max deductible in costs does to your finances. If you carry a 5K deductible, what happens when you hit it.

Getting a 5K medical bill is no prize. Finding you can't get insurance the following year really sucks.

Its dangerous game playing. Its called insurance. Quit being cheap & protect your family.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972213 Aug 28, 2013
Who benefits the most from the use of chemical weapons in Syria?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972214 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Has your dumbazz been asleep for two days? Or are you trying to trick one of the right wing duds here into posting something stupid?
Israel is a nuclear power__Iran aims it's missiles with a hand held compass left behind by Kermit Roosevelt.
Tehran has always wanted nukes eh? The citizens never understood what a nuke was__maybe it's time they learned eh?
Israel is looking for an excuse to take out Iranian nuclear facilities and Obama is serving up a softball.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#972215 Aug 28, 2013
Black Death returns: 1 dead in Kyrgyzstan, 3 ill, 131 quarantined – fear rampant

August 28, 2013

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

----

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say,“Come!” I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword (war) and famine and disease (plague) and wild animals.

http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/6.htm vs 7,8.

Throughout time GOD has used His "four dreadful judgments" in His dealings with "Wickedness" - http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/14-21.htm

The "pale green" mentioned in this article - http://www.thelocal.es/20130826/mystery-meteo... , brings to mind Jesus breaking the fourth seal and this - http://biblehub.com/luke/21-25.htm .

We are entering the Great Tribulation which will include The Trumpets described in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." starting in ch. 8 vs 7 and GOD'S last warning Messages of Revelation 14:6-12 http://biblehub.com/hcsb/revelation/14.htm &
http://biblehub.com/hcsb/revelation/18.htm .

Remember - Christ is our peace with GOD - "It is because of Him (The Father) that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us Wisdom from GOD--that is (Christ Jesus is), our righteousness, holiness and redemption."

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-30.htm ,
http://biblehub.com/colossians/1-20.htm
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#972216 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The day crew for WHITE couldn't anwer this question. Let's see if the WHITE night crew does any better, or they run away from it like the WHITE day crew.
Who here is in favor of Obama getting Americans killed to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire their chemical weapons and facilities?
Why should Americans get killed to help Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons?
Anybody have an answer for this?
Liberals?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972217 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The day crew for WHITE couldn't anwer this question. Let's see if the WHITE night crew does any better, or they run away from it like the WHITE day crew.
Who here is in favor of Obama getting Americans killed to help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire their chemical weapons and facilities?
Why should Americans get killed to help Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons?
Anybody have an answer for this?
They knew when everyone says no obama would have a fan base that would tell him yes his presidency was built on dividing the american people and he have done a Great job no he has a speech talking about unemployment, the script is still playing out WMD again now with a Black face and white heart since they love race his outside is Black his inside is White so he gets away with Murder Black bigotry no one is making him look bad because he is Black he cant change what was already before him if he was not down with the system he would not have met with the CFR,Bildbergs, and the rest that sets world rules obama is a token and a member of the elites so is oprah so this poverty Identy that Blacks seem to embrace is false jay z is not poor the Ford family the rockerfellers all started out dirt poor so its not where you are from its where you are at EBONICS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972218 Aug 28, 2013
The signs at the protest look the same under the first half white president hahahahahalolololololo all the welfare and free housing still didnt help those that got it and 50years later hahahahahalolololol if you dont laugh you will cry Americans can do a lot better without politicians Bl;ack or White
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#972219 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
What happens if Iran decides to launch missiles against Israel in response to the US attack on its Syrian ally?
Obama will say the sanctions are working, they just need a little more time....
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972220 Aug 28, 2013
Is the photo op rally over yet the million man march had more steam hahahahalololololo Obama they aint got the legs for you hahahahalolololo if it wasnt for your color Obama you would really get the treatment from African Americans lolololhahahaha they dont care what you say or do Jay cole said it all if it were not for your color you wouldnt be president
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#972221 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Three Presidents at the 'I have a Dream' 50th Anniversary.
Carter, Clinton, Obama.
Not one Republiclown former President among them.
And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.
I'll bet MLK would be proud of the democrat pep rally.
Clinton says it is easier to buy an assault rifle (whatever the hell that is) than to vote in this country. WTH.
Obama is a shameless POS still campaigning even though he is out.
I will tell you since this bozo came into office we will need to change the name of this thread to:
Barack Obama, our last Black President.
America can now plainly see what happens when you are advanced beyond your ability.
Yeah I left out Carter, don't want to make fun of the mentally insane peanut farmer.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#972222 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't have non-government charities putting food in their stomachs if it doesn't meet progressive liberal PC's standards.
Who are these people and where did they come from? And when did they lose their minds?
Oh, I know. It was when liberals who voted for them lost theirs.
Progressive liberal STUPID? Did you even bother to read where this happened? In Raleigh NC! That's definitely not a progressive liberal place and it had nothing to do with anything PC nitwit. It was another example of so called conservatives and their war against the homeless. The same thing happened in Miami where the city is run by a Republican mayor.
When did you ever have a mind to lose?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#972223 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And you wonder why minorities hate the Republiclown Party.
No one wonders fool. Minorities hate Republicans because they expect every citizen to pull his own weight.
Do you really think as long as the welfare check comes in the minorities you speak of care one bit who attends a speech used by the democrats to advance slavery of these same people. As long as they are beholding to giverment it will never change.
Hey mental midget

United States

#972224 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't invited just like black republicans weren't invited to speak at the MLK memorial rally.
Democrats think they own the black race to keep us divided.
You probably didn't know that.
http://blogs.rollcall.com/goppers/boehner-can... -

chance-to-speak-at-march-anniv ersary/
Boehner, Cantor Turned Down Chance to Speak at March Anniversary

Speaker John A. Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor, the House’s two most senior Republicans, were invited to speak at the 50th anniversary of the historic March on Washington — but declined.

Yep. An overly well-upholstered, corpulent, gravel-assed, resentful, grudging, loud mouthed, pathological lying, no life sack of shyt. And never to be taken seriously.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#972225 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reporting what Trayvon #1 claimed in court.
Wow pal, you're really on a fkn roll today___Trayvon never appeared in court.

You and your crew are shameful__just shameful.

Not to mention spineless.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972226 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I got this right.
You're saying:
The Germans gave intelligence to the United States;
The United States said that intelligence wouldn't be used in the speech to the UN;
The United States used that intelligence in their speech at the UN;
Therefore Germany didn't give any intelligence to the United States.
Is that what you're saying?
Do you fucking listen to yourself?
lol! Well it obviously shows how you're an idiot son...

.... especially since you offered nothing other than your opinion!

Oh, and it wasn't the "United States" who used it....

... it was bushie boy!

You so cute looking stupid son!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#972227 Aug 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will say the sanctions are working, they just need a little more time....
Obama got Martin Luther Kings dream.
Their dreams come true and they do
nothing for anyone else.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972228 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running away again. Don't make me take my belt off, boy. Answer the question.
Tell us why Americans should get killed so the US scan help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire chemical weapons.
Why shouldn't we just kill Al Qaeda instead of helping them take over a country?
lol! Take off your belt son...

... so I can laugh even harder!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972229 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>intellectually you will never be able to understand. I am sorry for you.
lol! The only way you can make your point again!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#972230 Aug 28, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!! I am a horrible, horrible and deranged M$%#@#$ F%$#$%$#!
If you are careful your kids may grow up with a real work ethic that can support them and their families with out holding their hand out for government handouts.
What a concept huh.
It is the people who tell their kids just "do what you want" that are causing all the problems. Their parents never instilled anything in them and now our country is having to raise their kids too.
Yes I remember when the parents actually took the time to help guide their own kids to a better life-again what a concept.
Sounds like you had careing parents as well.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#972231 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is looking for an excuse to take out Iranian nuclear facilities and Obama is serving up a softball.
Very stupid post Galt__far stupider than your usual nonsense.

Take a break__maybe a couple of days away from topix would convince your stupid azz to take a year off eh?

You're outclassed here pal__even by your own kind.

It must be your age__the octogenarian is showing__flashing actually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Into The Night 54,590
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min Pennie Lane 6,441
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min JRB 197,044
abby9-3-15 1 hr Kuuipo 9
abby9-2-15 1 hr boundary painter 6
amy 9-3-15 1 hr boundary painter 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 100,672
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages