Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404211 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#972257 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you've evidentaly forgotten when the Irish felt lucky when a black family moved into the neighborhood so they were no longer at the bottom of the American ethnic barrel.
You blend in perfectly down there, doodette.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972258 Aug 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We cannot "mind our own business" when it comes to the use of chemical weapons against innocent people.
Really? You've had no problem ignoring baruck odumbo murdering 437 civilians in drone attacks pakistan alone since he took office in 2008. Whats the big difference now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in...

1) US Drone Strike Statistics estimate according to the New America Foundation.[2]

Year Civilians Unknown

2008 28 47
2009 70 92
2010 16 45
2011 62 35
2012 5 33
2013 4 0

Total 185 252

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972259 Aug 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean beside the bones she sticks in her mouth?
Chicken? Pork? Chimp?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#972260 Aug 28, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are careful your kids may grow up with a real work ethic that can support them and their families with out holding their hand out for government handouts.
What a concept huh.
It is the people who tell their kids just "do what you want" that are causing all the problems. Their parents never instilled anything in them and now our country is having to raise their kids too.
Yes I remember when the parents actually took the time to help guide their own kids to a better life-again what a concept.
Sounds like you had careing parents as well.
Whoa__another dumfk w/o a clue?

Do you remember "farmhand" adoptions? Do you remember the days when fathers__and mothers alike would routinely beat the living sht out of their kids__when husbands would routinely beat the sht out of their wives?

This thread is filling up with stupidity.

Sounds to me like you don't remember squat.

I went to school with a kid whose mother beat him bloody with coat hangers and the school officials fixed it by excusing him from PE so no other kids would see the scars. She beat him because she hated his father

When I was in Vietnam that kid would come by to visit with my folks, check up on how I was doing__that sort of kindness is remarkable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972261 Aug 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling George Zimmerman! Calling George Zimmerman!
The 2nd Amendment is universally valid.
The only way to deal with feral chimps is to pop them as many times as you can, as quickly as you can. "Pop pop pop"!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972262 Aug 28, 2013
Millions and millions crowd Washington Mall to hear Obama carry on the MLK legacy of war.

Lapeer, MI

#972263 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken? Pork? Chimp?
Horse + All of the above.

Lapeer, MI

#972264 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to deal with feral chimps is to pop them as many times as you can, as quickly as you can. "Pop pop pop"!!
It's Safari Time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972265 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa__another dumfk w/o a clue?
Do you remember "farmhand" adoptions? Do you remember the days when fathers__and mothers alike would routinely beat the living sht out of their kids__when husbands would routinely beat the sht out of their wives?
I went to school with a kid whose mother beat him bloody with coat hangers and the school officials fixed it by excusing him from PE so no other kids would see the scars. She beat him because she hated his father
When I was in Vietnam that kid would come by to visit with my folks, check up on how I was doing__that sort of kindness is remarkable.
Too bad that you had abusive parents and a bad childhood.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972266 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't invited just like black republicans weren't invited to speak at the MLK memorial rally.
Democrats think they own the black race to keep us divided.
You probably didn't know that.
Caught you in yet another lie, smoky.

""Neither former President George H.W. Bush nor his son, former President George W. Bush, will attend Wednesday's 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech due to health issues, spokesman for both told Secrets.

The 41st president is well, but generally restricted to a wheelchair, making attendance at the Lincoln Memorial event difficult. The invitation to the 43rd president came as he was undergoing a heart procedure that was going to require some rest.

Presidents Obama, Carter and Clinton do plan to attend the event Wednesday afternoon, making the "March on Washington" a Democratic event — and a security nightmare.

Freddy Ford, George W. Bush's spokesman, said that the president is "absolutely grateful" for being invited and regrets not being able to attend, but he is still getting better after doctors inserted a stent in a blocked heart artery earlier this month.

"He's recovering one day at a time," said Ford.""

http://washingtonexaminer.com/mlk-50th-annive...

----------

You obviously didn't know that, so you lied instead.

Funny how you deny being a liar, in spite of being caught in hundreds of lies here by so many.

Lapeer, MI

#972268 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
You picked up all of these planted memories from the Institution.

WTH....it's a life, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...

Make the best of it, lady.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972269 Aug 28, 2013
Obama ignores UN Security Council....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#972270 Aug 28, 2013
Israel calling up the reserves. Tomorrow morning, their time, looks like it will happen. LATER!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972271 Aug 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
Isn’t it amazing how the Liberal Media made sure they had a Photo Shot of Obama in the Situation Room didn’t wanted repeat Benghazi!! I guess US strategy in Syria is to launch missiles at Assad for a few days hoping he’ll yell Uncle seem like a Simple Plan for Simple Minds!!
Isn't it amazing that you still spout the stupidity you did back in Nov 2012??

TSM
El Paso, TX

Tuesday evening when President Romney addresses the Nation the Liberal Media excuse for getting it (So Wrong) will be ‘It Was like No Other Presidential Election” Romney/Ryan!!!

----------

We can see why you're so angry, sore loser!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972272 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
I thought they gave abortions with the coat hangers according to the liberals.
Sounds like another story created by Rev er und Jackson. Did you find that picture?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972273 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Did your parents pump you as well?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#972274 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that you had abusive parents and a bad childhood.
Shellie Zimmerman accepted a plea deal today and will serve a year of probation for lying her lardache off during one of her husbands bond hearings.

What's up with you Galt? How desperate are you?

Fkn loser pos IMO.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972275 Aug 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here.
I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum. I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something:
"FENRIS/WARTURDS" and "WAXMAN/SHINYTINYERECTION " are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "TINY" is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "FENRIS/WARTURDS" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves.
They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between barnyards animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
We KNOW your parents pumped you.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972276 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a coalition that doesn't include the US?
you mean like the falklands?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972277 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a coalition that doesn't include the US?
or you mean like Russia in Afghanistan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min CrunchyBacon 103,147
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,474
Al Sharpton 1 hr AlisAPieceOfShyt 3
BHO's brother interviewed. 1 hr BHOsBroDissesBHO 5
Must be the knife's fault. 1 hr Outlaw Knives 1
The best bacon is.... 1 hr Go Red Forever 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,829

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages