Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971686 Aug 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Check that... no older than 5.
Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition Gilligan... You moron never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you idiot??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#971687 Aug 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your addiction and obsession to dumbass Gilligan is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to your stupid you clown.
It's the culture..
lol! The only one mentioning that name is you son... er.... Gilligan!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971688 Aug 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The only one mentioning that name is you son... er.... Gilligan!!!!
Funny how a recent post always manages to shape your near future Gilligan, yet all you can do is dwell on idiot..

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#971689 Aug 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition Gilligan... You moron never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you idiot??
It's the culture...
lol!I was simply following your logic son.I see even that's too complicated for you!

Doh! I forgot you're no older than 5....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#971690 Aug 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how a recent post always manages to shape your near future Gilligan, yet all you can do is dwell on idiot..
It's the culture...
lol!I try to come down to your intelligence level son.

But I don't think I can go that low!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#971692 Aug 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why he complains so often about the cons(constipation)?
Yeah always has trouble digesting anything here on Topix.
Maybe Yeah's got a Zeno's BM Paradox. Nothing truly moves.
Hmm, I'm thinking "quantum dual cultivation". ;)

http://io9.com/the-quantum-zeno-effect-actual...

Getting stuck in a variation of the crisscross or snail position for a few hours could be very enlightening. Look into my eyes and don't blink until I say so.

Making a microsecond last an hour, wow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#971693 Aug 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS a great tune Dong, but why would it annoy Conservatives? And where did all that idealism get Freddie Mercury, BTW??(R.I.P.)
I'm famished. Why dont you get your porky butt behind the wok and stir-fry me some chicken with snow peas?
Feel free to pinch a chunky loaf out for your din-din too. I cant have you dropping under 400 lbs again.....
Then you can't be a real conservative son.

As for your meal, you're such a hungry little tyke that I have to hire 10 others to keep you feed 'round the clock! I'll have to triple your bill!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971694 Aug 27, 2013
A good assessment of the Magic Negro's bumbling:

How Egypt Helps Assad: http://www.defenseone.com/politics/2013/08/ho...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971695 Aug 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, I'm thinking "quantum dual cultivation". ;)
http://io9.com/the-quantum-zeno-effect-actual...
Getting stuck in a variation of the crisscross or snail position for a few hours could be very enlightening. Look into my eyes and don't blink until I say so.
Making a microsecond last an hour, wow.
Nicely written article. Thanks.

Yeah's Dilemma.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971696 Aug 28, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Born WAY above the Mason Dixon line here.
PEACE to ALL fellow U.S. loving AMERICANS.
IMPEACH the race baiting, nation dividing, NON-law abiding CRIMINAL THUGS.

I live above the Mason Dixon line & there are a pile of racist f*cks like you that live in this area.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971697 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is a lie.
There must be a reason the White House offered to pay the cost of ObamaKare for Congress. Obviously, Democrats in Congress don't think it's worth the cost and is a bad deal, and they want to exempt themselves.
Why does every Democrat in Congress hate ObamaKare?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971698 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I live above the Mason Dixon line & there are a pile of racist f*cks like you that live in this area.
There is a history of racial instability north of the Mason-Dixon line. If you look into these things, you'll find riots in places like Boston when the forced bussing that had become law somehow was instituted there.
I don't know if it was bigotry. It may have been as simple as fear for the safety of the children. It would have been common knowledge the dangers associated with Jamaica Plains, and to have forced insertion into and from that location of known uncivilized behavior would upset any parent who lived primarily to safeguard their children.
Such decisions as this are directly related to the destruction of our education system.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#971699 Aug 28, 2013
Obama should address more pressing issues like kids being allowed to engage in lickable ads.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971700 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A big group of foreign policy experts, from across the ideological spectrum, is calling on President Obama to impose "meaningful consequences on the Assad regime" for their use of chemical weapons.
"At a minimum, the United States, along with willing allies and partners, should use standoff weapons and airpower to target the Syrian dictatorship’s military units that were involved in the recent large-scale use of chemical weapons. It should also provide vetted moderate elements of Syria’s armed opposition with the military support required to identify and strike regime units armed with chemical weapons," the experts write.
"Moreover, the United States and other willing nations should consider direct military strikes against the pillars of the Assad regime. The objectives should be not only to ensure that Assad’s chemical weapons no longer threaten America, our allies in the region or the Syrian people, but also to deter or destroy the Assad regime’s airpower and other conventional military means of committing atrocities against civilian non-combatants. At the same time, the United States should accelerate efforts to vet, train, and arm moderate elements of Syria’s armed opposition, with the goal of empowering them to prevail against both the Assad regime and the growing presence of Al Qaeda-affiliated and other extremist rebel factions in the country."
The signatories on the letter addressed to President Obama inlcude Senator Joe Lieberman, Bernard-Henri Levy, Karl Rove, Bill Kristol, Elliott Abrams, Leon Wieseltier, and many others. Right now, 66 experts have signed the letter.
Here's the full letter and list of signatories:....
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...
quite the list of right wing 'experts'.
The same bunch of neocon yayhoo's who convinced BushCo that invading Iraq would be a good idea.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971702 Aug 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Then you can't be a real conservative son.
As for your meal, you're such a hungry little tyke that I have to hire 10 others to keep you feed 'round the clock! I'll have to triple your bill!
A real conservative doesn't believe in individual rights and the individual freedoms and liberties being guaranteed to everyone without being treated as a subject of some government. A real conservative believes in government control of everything, and believes people as a group are incompetent and incapable of deciding what is best for themselves. A real conservative thinks there should be one person who is "obviously" superior to everyone else making decisions for everyone, and everyone should blindly comply with those decisions.

You, my ignorant buffoon, are a real conservative. The real liberals believe in individual rights and liberties, minimal government control, and don't blindly follow anyone.

I'm betting this is news to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971703 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The same bunch of neocon yayhoo's who convinced BushCo that invading Iraq would be a good idea.
Would that be the same people who convinced the Democrats invading Iraq would be a good idea? Or, was the Democrats supporting the invasion of Iraq a conspiracy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WERE ARE THE RACIST

Smithfield, NC

#971704 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see Black and White Schools,Bath Rooms?I do see Black and
White Babies.I do see Black and White people getting Married.I do see Black
and White kids hanging out and having Fun.I do see Blacks have become very dominant in athletics: football, basketball making millions of dollars.Real Statistics: Black people make up 13% of US population but are responsible for more then 53% Of ALL US MURDERS AND
Are responsible for 93% Of all black murders, With 6% Being murdered by Spanish and 1% by white people! Mostly COPS!

WHO ARE THE RACIST NOW( BLACK )WHO MAKE UP 13% OF THE USA POPULATION OR
IS IT THE( WHITES) THAT HAS KEPT OBAMA IN OFFICE???????
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971705 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be the same people who convinced the Democrats invading Iraq would be a good idea? Or, was the Democrats supporting the invasion of Iraq a conspiracy?
Speaking of Iraq__65 more killed in attacks targeting Shiite neighborhoods around the nations capital, Scores more were injured.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971706 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Iraq__65 more killed in attacks targeting Shiite neighborhoods around the nations capital, Scores more were injured.
This is different than the way it was before Obama took office.
Why is that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#971707 Aug 28, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
INTERNATIONAL Law as well as CONTITUTIONAL Law.
LEARN IT!!!!!!!!!!
NO POTUS is above it!
I would suggest YOU familiarize yourself with the War Powers Resolution which gives the President 90 days within which to notify Congress after committing armed forces to military action "without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war."

I would further suggest you familiarize yourself with our duties under the United Nations Charter and NATO. When the Charter was signed, Congress authorized the President to commit armed forces as part of an international body. Besides, Obama's attempt to stitch together a multilateral alliance before turning to Congress doesn't violate a damn thing and only makes common sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 24 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,686
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,685

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]