Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
892,321 - 892,340 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
What slur? calling president nobama a boy because he is unable to do a man's job? Would you rather I call him/her a girl? After all she/he is a sissy.
Peace
KMA
I knew you would come back with your lame excuse.

Calling a black man "boy"is a racial slur.

Gee Eed, I don't know,why not use the term "CHILD". Dumbass.

Racist f*ck Eed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in O'bamanation can this happen.
Now he will start another war so the Mo Bro Hood can take over another country.
You see he really doesn't care where the gas came from it is just another way to inflame the east, the land of his MoBros.
Now Israel will pay so O'bama can play.
Obama said he was going to work with the UN when he was elected but now he doesn't need them.
The UN is pretty much a joke but then we all knew that right.
No sacrifice is too great for Americans to make to protect the children.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is a lie.
Your "societal standards" RealDave is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Any woman who can put a 200 pound man over her shoulder and run for cover with him can serve in combat. Any woman who can't should not be allowed a combat role.
It's that simple.
You're just a sexist pig.

Women have as much right to die for the glory of Obama and Islam as do men.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Can anybody explain why chemical weapons are any more repulsive than IEDs?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it up to two Republicans to play politics & dupe the feeble minded.
The Federal Government currently pays for a sizable portion of its employee's health insurance. It is a benefit, not a subsidy.
RealDave is good for making up excuses, 24/7 everyday all day Topix and is seldom good for anything else..

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm, right now, more worried about the 20,000 stinger type surface to air missiles missing from Libya. They have had plenty of time to make it to South America, trucked up through Mexico, and carried by mules across the border. By now a couple of hundred or more could be spread out all over America waiting on the order to launch all at one time. Such are my worries!!!
If the Magic Negro can't keep track of our weapons being trucked south to Mexico and couldn't care less about illegal Mexicans creeping north across the same border then what's the guarantee that he'll catch missiles being trucked north by terrorists?

Instead, the azzhole wants to go shoot at chemical depots inside of Russia's ally and start WWIII.

Maybe David Letterman or Access Hollywood will help the jerk explain this all to the American people.

In between Tap Dance sessions.

Not only will the Boy Messiah have even more blood on his hands but he'll have more sh it on his face.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like Kerry saying it doesn't matter who used chemical weapons in Syria, right?
Obama is going to use the US Armed Forces to help Al Qaeda take over Syria, and get a lot of Americans killed doing that. And, it won't happen without US boots on the ground there. Assad's forces aren't going to just run away, and they are quite a significant fighting force. Right now they are taking on the entire Suni Arab world, and holding them off. Al Qaeda won't control Syria without US forces in there fighting.
Imagine that. US Armed Forces gets into ground combat helping Al Qaeda take over a country.
It sounds like a joke, doesn't it?
Kerry is a war hero, lucky to be alive after his daring exploits in Vietnam (not to mention windsurfing).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>A weak link in any military unit can be devastating. I was an Infantry Officer for over fifteen years and we know that if a soldier is injured,it takes multiple soldiers to take care of that one plus the weakness of one soldier jeopardizes any mission. I never had a female in a infantry unit,but I remember seeing female soldiers whining about getting a bruise on the leg and other complaints that real soldiers never complain about.
Your obvious bias against female soldiers has already been purged from the military, where all male soldiers are now very sensitive, as well as creative interior decorators.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist f*ck Eed.
You are way to stupid to ever get that you are being had RealDumbDave...What a loose nut...The boy has very few working parts...I do believe that the wheel is still turning but that hamster has long been dead..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are dumber than shit.
Right now these people are on the Federal payroll & get the standard federal employee benefit package.
This package includes health insurance options which the government as employer pays part & the employee pays a share.
The only thing that changed under the ACA was these certain employees'(Congressmen & their staffers) options would be limited to what is available on the exchanges. Congress is discussing how best to pay for the federal government's share to the exchanges
How did you get so stupid?
These people earn enough to pay for their own insurance.

Let these rich pukes take a hit for the poor.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would manage to kill two kids, two firefighters, and an innocent nun bystander before being killed in a police shootout...that's the way it goes for those guns-for-gonads Grumpy Old Prick crowd...the terrorist would have managed to escape, smiling although he felt bad about the kids.
When you enter a room, the wallpaper peels. When you open your mouth, it catches on fire.

You've got bile and no brains, baby.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are dumber than shit.
Right now these people are on the Federal payroll & get the standard federal employee benefit package.
This package includes health insurance options which the government as employer pays part & the employee pays a share.
The only thing that changed under the ACA was these certain employees'(Congressmen & their staffers) options would be limited to what is available on the exchanges. Congress is discussing how best to pay for the federal government's share to the exchanges
How did you get so stupid?
Davy…The biggest advocate for Obamacare Unions/Federal Employees wants nothing to do with Obamacare!! Less than 3 percent of U.S. federal workers want to give up their current health plans and join Obamacare, according to a new poll…. Dave do you have Stupid tattoo on your Forehead?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have many pet names for my husband, but turkey baster isn't one of them...of never mind, you wouldn't get it, it's a straight thing.
Your family's Coat of Arms consists of a Turkey Baster, a bottle of booze with a snake wrapped around it all, babe.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
PSA for Fenris.
Pat Robertson Claims Gays Deliberately Spread AIDS Using Sharp Jewelry
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/v...
watch out for those tongue studs.
OK, WTF is a "tongue stud"??
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi was a spontaneous reaction to a racist video, completely unrelated to the CIA or to missiles.
Nobody to blame but ourselves.
Hillary told us so.
Hey, that bullsht makes as much sense as the Republican talking points lol.

What became of agent Strickland? He was right there, why can't Issa subpoena that guy and make him walk us all through the event step by step?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt & an Al Qaeda terrorist just happened to be standing on the same street when a fire broke out in the elementary school across the street.
The Al Qaeda terrorist started running to help save kids.
Galt said "F*ck those kids . I ain't helping no terrorist"
That's how freaking IGNORANT they're counting on you mindless jackboot licking zombietic voters to be double DUH A Vey.

SUCKER AMERICA into it all AGAIN DUHHHHHHHH A Vey.

----------
As plans for a strike moved forward, Russia, a key ally and arms supplier of Syria's regime, warned Western powers against any military intervention in Syria, saying the use of force without a U.N. mandate would violate international law.
----------

When are the KIDS on capital hill, going to get OVER the egomaniacal selves, Get a CLUE, GROW UP and learn to follow, rather than continually BREAK not only US CIVIL Law and the Constitution, but International LAW now as well?

Inept Losers!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it up to two Republicans to play politics & dupe the feeble minded.
The Federal Government currently pays for a sizable portion of its employee's health insurance. It is a benefit, not a subsidy.
The whole Federal Government is a subsidy. Don't you subsidize them? I could be wrong.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another homo-erotic fantasy of our "I'm not gay, I just like to talk about homosexual stuff, just curious, mind you".
After reading and posting on topix for 5-6 years, phags like you have left virtually NOTHING about the gay lifestyle "unexplored" (so what is there to be curious about??).

Well, there are Sonic's "tongue studs" I guess (whatever they are).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist f*ck Eed.
Get back out onto my lawn, you pusceeazz lawn jockey crybaby chimp.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 1 hr Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,569
Amy 7-30 2 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••