Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
892,301 - 892,320 of 1,084,502 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. Just hope good men are not killed needlessly defending overmatched women.
A weak link in any military unit can be devastating. I was an Infantry Officer for over fifteen years and we know that if a soldier is injured,it takes multiple soldiers to take care of that one plus the weakness of one soldier jeopardizes any mission. I never had a female in a infantry unit,but I remember seeing female soldiers whining about getting a bruise on the leg and other complaints that real soldiers never complain about.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Whatever Obama or Michelle touches makes you wanted Puke, Schools dump federal lunch program, Students to Michelle ‘Your food tastes like vomit!’
School lunches were losing money-Moochie O'bama must be a real bad cook. Look at that skinny thing called O'bama.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.
Flack says they were transported out of Libya and sent to South American there they were trucked to Mexico where they were then transported by mules(not mules), into America waiting for orders to strike. So if your 400 are with those then they are in the U.S.
Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
The U.S. government calls it the “one of the most lethal” weapons of its kind — an advanced, portable missile, designed to knock planes out of the sky. Why wouldn't they be here?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave I don’t know what Planet your living on…Dave All Americans should be outraged that congressional staffers are exempt from Obamacare, taxpayers on the hook to pay 75% of staffers Health Care premiums nothing like a 75% pay raise…Right!!
You people are dumber than shit.

Right now these people are on the Federal payroll & get the standard federal employee benefit package.

This package includes health insurance options which the government as employer pays part & the employee pays a share.

The only thing that changed under the ACA was these certain employees'(Congressmen & their staffers) options would be limited to what is available on the exchanges. Congress is discussing how best to pay for the federal government's share to the exchanges

How did you get so stupid?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed slings more slurs.
Now this racist f*ck will try to weasel out of it using lame excuses.
Is this all you right whiners got? Slurs? How many of you will jump in & defend oldf*ck racist Eed.
"real dumb"
What slur? calling president nobama a boy because he is unable to do a man's job? Would you rather I call him/her a girl? After all she/he is a sissy.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now these people are on the Federal payroll & get the standard federal employee benefit package.
This package includes health insurance options which the government as employer pays part & the employee pays a share.
The only thing that changed under the ACA was these certain employees'(Congressmen & their staffers) options would be limited to what is available on the exchanges. Congress is discussing how best to pay for the federal government's share to the exchanges
Never proof of what you claim. Typical babble bot. How did you get so stupid? Parroting what you want to believe doesn't make it true RealDumbDave.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be a reason somewhere why every Democrat in Congress wants to be exempted from ObamaKare.
What do the Democrats think is wrong with ObamaKare? They forced it onto the population. Why do they hate it?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to ending the subsidy for elected officials and appointees, and limiting the contributions to staff health care, the Vitter and Enzi’s bill would also clarify that members of Congress do not have the authority to exempt any of their staffers from purchasing healthcare on the exchanges.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/gop-senator...

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama's Eric Holder declare white Australian murder "no racially motivated" disregarding shooters racial tweet.

But same racist Holder still claims Zimmerman did not acted in self-defense!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Never proof of what you claim. Typical babble bot. How did you get so stupid? Parroting what you want to believe doesn't make it true RealDumbDave.
It's the culture...
Coing from you who posted nothing to prove what you wrote.

But hey, believe me & become better informed or don't believe me & remain an uninformed dumbass. I don't care.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Thousands of Libyan missiles from Qaddafi era missing in action
This from the liberals precious CBS news on March 22, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57575892/...
The Global Threat
For U.S. officials, the biggest fear is that terrorists or drug cartels would acquire black market MANPADS and use them in South America or even in the U.S. That was the burden borne by Ambassador Bloomfield in the mid 2000's. At that time, Bloomfield says there were estimates of upwards of a million MANPADS in the world. Most were presumed to be in "responsible military hands." However, an undisclosed number was known to be in countries under little to no official control.
During the Iraq surge, Bloomfield says many pilots sighted shoulder-fired missiles being launched at them. In 2007, he says the terrorist group al Shabaab in Somalia used a very sophisticated MANPAD to shoot down a U.N. transport plane and posted video of it on the Internet.
"These are missiles that can hit an airplane from any angle. They don't have to be lined up behind the head of the engine. They can reach 10,000 feet," says Bloomfield.
As I posted earlier , hazy details. would you agree that hundreds is fewer than thousands? Would you agree that MANPAD's are not US made Stingers?

Would you agree that Obama was not POTUS in 2007?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just post "communism is dead"?
You aren't being serious.
Otherwise, you'd have to explain why communism isn't dead in China, Russia and North Korea.
So I know you're just being silly.
More Stupid than Silly, I'd say.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Any woman who can put a 200 pound man over her shoulder and run for cover with him can serve in combat. Any woman who can't should not be allowed a combat role.
It's that simple.
So you are saying sel the jacksonville flash could qualify?
How about the lap band is that OK?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about this yet?
"The UN said it would ask the US about a report in the German magazine Der Spiegel that the NSA had hacked into UN communications systems and was listening in on diplomatic video conferences.
"The Der Spiegel report, based on revelations from NSA leaker Edward Snowden, said the NSA also eavesdropped on European Union diplomats in New York and was particularly interested in intelligence on the UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)."
Uh-oh...
We need leadership in the White House right about now.
Any ideas where to find it?

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>In addition to ending the subsidy for elected officials and appointees, and limiting the contributions to staff health care, the Vitter and Enzi’s bill would also clarify that members of Congress do not have the authority to exempt any of their staffers from purchasing healthcare on the exchanges.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/gop-senator...
Let it up to two Republicans to play politics & dupe the feeble minded.
The Federal Government currently pays for a sizable portion of its employee's health insurance. It is a benefit, not a subsidy.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be a reason somewhere why every Democrat in Congress wants to be exempted from ObamaKare.
What do the Democrats think is wrong with ObamaKare? They forced it onto the population. Why do they hate it?
Your post is a lie.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you considered moving to Russia? You show a lot more support for Putin and Russia than you do for Obama and the U.S.A.
It is a sad position to be forced into but the Magic Negro is a traitorous bass turd who leaves Americans no other choice but to oppose him.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It's barely hanging on in China, Russia is not Communist, North Korea is a dictatorship more than it is a Communist country.
Go back to sleep.

We'll wake you up when the missiles start hitting.

maybe
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sept 2011 headline said, "up to" 20,000 "stinger type" missiles "could be" missing in Libya.
Pretty hazy headline eh?
No mention of where the missiles came from or where they could have gone.
Well__the numbers have been downgraded dramatically since then but right wing losers like the big numbers and the mystery.
Petreaus was CIA director when the Benghazi consulate and nearby CIA base when? Do you recall any of his testimony on the subject?
Tell me a story Galt.
Benghazi was a spontaneous reaction to a racist video, completely unrelated to the CIA or to missiles.

Nobody to blame but ourselves.

Hillary told us so.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The United States CDC (Center for Disease Control) provided Iraq with biological samples up until 1989 for "Medical research and other purposes".
The United Kingdom paid in full for the Iraqi chlorine plant where mustard gas was manufactured.
Brazil provided around 100 tons of mustard gas in the early 80's before the British funded plant was up and running.
Singapore and India provided the ingredients for VX nerve agent and yet still more Tabun.
Egypt and Spain both provided the majority of Iraq's munitions that were designed to carry and disperse the chemical weapons.
Germany helped build Iraqi chemical weapons facilities such as laboratories, bunkers, an administrative building and first production buildings.
France built Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor in the late 1970s.
Italy gave Iraq plutonium extraction facilities that advanced Iraq’s nuclear weapon program along with 75,000 shells and rockets designed for chemical weapons.
Swiss companies aided in Iraq’s nuclear weapons development in the form of specialized presses, milling machines, grinding machines, electrical discharge machines, and equipment for processing uranium to nuclear weapon grade.
Austria, Singapore and Portugal were also involved.
Look it up if you don't believe me.
Breaking News?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques in Ottawa 175,240
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 8 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 9 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 12 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 12 min Duck Hook 1,880
White house down 26 min Anonymous 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••