Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
892,241 - 892,260 of 1,081,960 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree, you're the American that doesn't have a clue to what's really happening.
Kindly explain the protocols of the Saudi court to us.
What does the straight back mean? Why not the submissive curve in the back?
What does the arms alligned with the back mean? Why not cross the arms across the chest?
What does the horizontal upper body mean? Why not a bow of less than 90 degrees bend?
Why not the chin on the chest?

All of these things have meaning in the Saudi court, and Obama was very well instructed on how to introduce himself as a person of nobility with a military under his authority and declare himself and all of his subjects the subjects of the King of Saudi Arabia.
Obama's bow was executed perfectly, obviously having been practiced perhaps a hundred times.
Compare that with the Obama's jostling with the Queen of England like she was trailer park trash.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...propaganda film by Michael Moore???..
wag the dog...
"Wag the Dog"
I wonder why that film has been taken off every movie channel for the past......... since Obama took office.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt would kill the terrorist and let the fire department handle the fire.
Dumbass Dave has the same retarded thinking as Obama, that it's OK to help your enemy in what you perceive to be a good cause.
Bush helped Iran when he took out Sadam.

The US & Russia helped each other to defeat Hitler.

Ho Chi Minh Helped us fight the Japanese in WWII.

But hey, who care if kids are being killed. If l Qaeda is fghting against Assad, we should then do nothing?

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The United States CDC (Center for Disease Control) provided Iraq with biological samples up until 1989 for "Medical research and other purposes".
The United Kingdom paid in full for the Iraqi chlorine plant where mustard gas was manufactured.
Brazil provided around 100 tons of mustard gas in the early 80's before the British funded plant was up and running.
Singapore and India provided the ingredients for VX nerve agent and yet still more Tabun.
Egypt and Spain both provided the majority of Iraq's munitions that were designed to carry and disperse the chemical weapons.
Germany helped build Iraqi chemical weapons facilities such as laboratories, bunkers, an administrative building and first production buildings.
France built Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor in the late 1970s.
Italy gave Iraq plutonium extraction facilities that advanced Iraq’s nuclear weapon program along with 75,000 shells and rockets designed for chemical weapons.
Swiss companies aided in Iraq’s nuclear weapons development in the form of specialized presses, milling machines, grinding machines, electrical discharge machines, and equipment for processing uranium to nuclear weapon grade.
Austria, Singapore and Portugal were also involved.
Look it up if you don't believe me.
Who wrote that jibberish and when?

Obviously it wasn't you!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Flack: I see stinger missiles.
Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?
[Flack shakes his head no]
Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?
[Flack nods]
Malcolm Crowe: Stinger missiles like, mounted on trucks? In Camouflage?
Flack Sear: Being carried around by Mexicans. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're stinger missiles.
Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
Flack: All the time. They're everywhere.
Well, there's 400 shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles nobody's seen since Al Qaeda had access to that armory.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it still ok to call extra terrestrials "greys"?
the Liberal PC Police say.....no.

call me half red. i dare ya.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not really the bigot are you.
not kidding. i'll give you that one.
I am a racist. We are all racists. Humans naturally give more credence to that which is more familliar to them than that which is different, regardless of what the difference is. The closest relationship among humans is race, after their family and clan.

You are correct. I am not a biggot. I do not hate people. I hate certain ideologies, and conditions like ignorance, and mentalities like hate. I am a pragmatist.
Thanks for acknowledging that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Flack: I see stinger missiles.
Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?
[Flack shakes his head no]
Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?
[Flack nods]
Malcolm Crowe: Stinger missiles like, mounted on trucks? In Camouflage?
Flack Sear: Being carried around by Mexicans. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're stinger missiles.
Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
Flack: All the time. They're everywhere.
A Stinger missile weighs 22 lb, 34 lb with the launcher.

Extremely portable and very deadly...

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's reveiw some recent US history.
The last time a political party had control of the House and a super majority in the Senate, we saw the Louisiana Purchase and the Cornhusker Kickback and got ObamaKare.
After which, every politician that forced that Marxist bullshit on us objected to it for themselves.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
"After which, every politician that forced that Marxist bullshit on us objected to it for themselves."

The above is a lie.

Posting it over & over will not change that

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Looks like I've overstayed my welcome. The loonies are back.
Later.
What welcome? Don't go away made, etc., your exhortations on all things black are every bit as informative as flack's purview of all things paranoid.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's 400 shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles nobody's seen since Al Qaeda had access to that armory.
Al Qaeda probably added them to the 1,000 that Reagan gave them.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote that jibberish and when? Obviously not you!
As if we needed any more proof you are googly challenged
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey, who care if kids are being killed. If l Qaeda is fghting against Assad, we should then do nothing?
yes...or if pressed, help Assad kill the enemy...

maybe give Assad better chemical weapons to kill the bastards...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We should help Assad kill them. You do realize they are still at war with us and intend to kill you just because you are an American, right?

I really believe that, if it is necessary to become involved in Syria, although right now I can't think of any reason, we should be killing the people who want to kill us, not help them take over the country.
We should do everything to prevent them from acquiring chemical weapons. If they get into a position where they are most likely going to acquire those chemical weapons, we should unleash the full power of the Armed Forces on them to prevent that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftist phags on this forum ARE butthole surfers......
the king of sexual non-innuendo.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"After which, every politician that forced that Marxist bullshit on us objected to it for themselves."
The above is a lie.
Posting it over & over will not change that
So, the Democrats in Congress aren't excusing themselves from ObamaKare?
Do you even keep up with what goes on in Washington?

Every Democrat in Congress hates ObamaKare.
LIBERALs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ron R Jr wrote:
If my father had seen the new movie, "The Butler," he would have said: "There you go again, Hollywood."
You've taken a great story about a real person and real events and twisted it into a bunch of lies.
You took the true story of Eugene Allen, the White House butler who served eight presidents from 1952 to 1986, & turned it into a clichéd "message movie."
"Lee Daniels' The Butler'" stars Forest Whitaker as Cecil Gaines, a fictional character supposedly based on Eugene Allen's real life.
But let's compare the 2 White House butlers.
Guess which one grew up in segregated Virginia, got a job at the White House and rose to become maître d'hôtel, the highest position in White House service?
Guess which one had a happy, quiet life and was married to the same woman for 65 years?
And who had one son who served honorably in Vietnam and never made a peep of protest through the pre- and post-civil rights era?
Now guess which butler grew up on a Georgia farm, watched the boss rape his mother and then, when his father protested the rape, watched the boss put a bullet through his father's head?
Guess which butler feels the pain of America's racial injustices so deeply that he quits his White House job and joins his son in a protest movement?
And guess which butler has a wife (Oprah Winfrey) who becomes an alcoholic and has a cheap affair with the guy next door?(I'm surprised it wasn't the vice president.)
After comparing HOLLYWOOD'S ABSURD VERSION of Eugene Allen's life story with the truth, you wonder why the producers didn't just call it "The Butler from Another Planet."
Screenwriter Danny Strong says he was trying to present a "backstage kind of view of the White House" that portrayed presidents & 1ST ladies as they really were in everyday life.
Well, I was backstage at the White House — a few hundred times. I met and knew the real butler, Mr. Allen, and I knew a little about my father.
Portraying Ronald Reagan as a racist because he was in favor of lifting economic sanctions against South Africa is simplistic and dishonest.
If you knew my father, you'd know he was the last person on Earth you would call a racist.
If Strong had gotten his "facts" from the Reagan biographies, he'd have learned that when my father was playing football at Eureka College one of his best friends was a black teammate.
Strong also would have learned that my father invited black players home for dinner & once, when 2 players were not allowed to stay in the local hotel, he invited them to stay overnight at his house.
Screenwriter Strong also might have found out that when my father was governor of California he appointed more blacks to positions of power than any of his predecessors — combined.
It's appalling to me that someone is trying to imply my father was a racist. He & Nancy and the rest of the Reagan family treated Mr. Allen with the utmost respect.
It was Nancy Reagan who invited the butler to dinner — not to work — but as guest. And it was my father who promoted Mr. Allen to maître d'hôtel.
The real story of the White House butler doesn't imply racism at all. It's simply Hollywood liberals wanting to believe something about my father that was never there.
My father's position on lifting the South African sanctions in the '80s had nothing to do with the narrow issue of race. It had to do with the geopolitics of the Cold War.
BUT FACTS DON'T MATTER to Hollywood's creative propagandists.
Truth is too complicated & not dramatic enough for scriptwriters, who think in minute terms, not the big picture, when it comes to a conservative.
Despite what Hollywood's liberal hacks believe, my father didn't see people in colors. He saw them as individual Americans. If the liberals in Hollywood — and Washington — ever start looking at people the way he did, the country will be a lot better off.
bigotry
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.

Flack says they were transported out of Libya and sent to South American there they were trucked to Mexico where they were then transported by mules(not mules), into America waiting for orders to strike. So if your 400 are with those then they are in the U.S.

Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a racist. We are all racists. Humans naturally give more credence to that which is more familliar to them than that which is different, regardless of what the difference is. The closest relationship among humans is race, after their family and clan.
You are correct. I am not a biggot. I do not hate people. I hate certain ideologies, and conditions like ignorance, and mentalities like hate. I am a pragmatist.
Thanks for acknowledging that.
i'm a racist too. it is what it is.

no prob last.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Head up your ass again. Where do you think these come from, asshat?
Obama has received more death threats than any other President, and while the head of the Secret Service says the organization doesn't comment on the exact number of threats that face the head of the executive branch, multiple news reports have characterized the number of threats against Obama as "overwhelming" and "unprecedented."
How many, you may ask? Try around 30 a day. Or about 40,000 since Barack Obama first began receiving death threats, back in 2007.
Shut your gaping piehole. But take you swollen, bloated feet out first.
It is a felony to threaten the president.
I suppose Eric Holder is all over this....

So, what problem do you have with a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask?

Tuffy Gessling will be at the next Houston Rodeo and Livestock Show. I'm betting he's going to wear that mask. What do you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 7 min Long live N Korea 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,937
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Mar '09) 31 min Sgt Prepper 3,996
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (May '09) 34 min Sgt Prepper 3,154
Amy 7-28 34 min Kuuipo 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 37 min Sgt Prepper 5,193
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search