Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971476 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A Stinger missile weighs 22 lb, 34 lb with the launcher.
Extremely portable and very deadly...
Sept 2011 headline said, "up to" 20,000 "stinger type" missiles "could be" missing in Libya.

Pretty hazy headline eh?

No mention of where the missiles came from or where they could have gone.

Well__the numbers have been downgraded dramatically since then but right wing losers like the big numbers and the mystery.

Petreaus was CIA director when the Benghazi consulate and nearby CIA base when? Do you recall any of his testimony on the subject?

Tell me a story Galt.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#971477 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave I don’t know what Planet your living on…Dave All Americans should be outraged that congressional staffers are exempt from Obamacare, taxpayers on the hook to pay 75% of staffers Health Care premiums nothing like a 75% pay raise…Right!!
Only in O'bamanation can this happen.
Now he will start another war so the Mo Bro Hood can take over another country.
You see he really doesn't care where the gas came from it is just another way to inflame the east, the land of his MoBros.
Now Israel will pay so O'bama can play.
Obama said he was going to work with the UN when he was elected but now he doesn't need them.
The UN is pretty much a joke but then we all knew that right.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971478 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. Just hope good men are not killed needlessly defending overmatched women.
Any woman who can put a 200 pound man over her shoulder and run for cover with him can serve in combat. Any woman who can't should not be allowed a combat role.
It's that simple.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971479 Aug 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sept 2011 headline said, "up to" 20,000 "stinger type" missiles "could be" missing in Libya.
Pretty hazy headline eh?
Well__the numbers have been downgraded dramatically since then but right wing losers like the big numbers and the mystery.
Petreaus was CIA director when the Benghazi consulate and nearby CIA base when? Do you recall any of his testimony on the subject?
Tell me a story Galt.
Thousands of Libyan missiles from Qaddafi era missing in action

This from the liberals precious CBS news on March 22, 2013

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57575892/...

The Global Threat

For U.S. officials, the biggest fear is that terrorists or drug cartels would acquire black market MANPADS and use them in South America or even in the U.S. That was the burden borne by Ambassador Bloomfield in the mid 2000's. At that time, Bloomfield says there were estimates of upwards of a million MANPADS in the world. Most were presumed to be in "responsible military hands." However, an undisclosed number was known to be in countries under little to no official control.

During the Iraq surge, Bloomfield says many pilots sighted shoulder-fired missiles being launched at them. In 2007, he says the terrorist group al Shabaab in Somalia used a very sophisticated MANPAD to shoot down a U.N. transport plane and posted video of it on the Internet.

"These are missiles that can hit an airplane from any angle. They don't have to be lined up behind the head of the engine. They can reach 10,000 feet," says Bloomfield.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971480 Aug 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only half racist.
LOL

may be you're right.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971481 Aug 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sept 2011 headline said, "up to" 20,000 "stinger type" missiles "could be" missing in Libya.
Pretty hazy headline eh?
Tell me a story Galt.
Kind of like Kerry saying it doesn't matter who used chemical weapons in Syria, right?
Obama is going to use the US Armed Forces to help Al Qaeda take over Syria, and get a lot of Americans killed doing that. And, it won't happen without US boots on the ground there. Assad's forces aren't going to just run away, and they are quite a significant fighting force. Right now they are taking on the entire Suni Arab world, and holding them off. Al Qaeda won't control Syria without US forces in there fighting.
Imagine that. US Armed Forces gets into ground combat helping Al Qaeda take over a country.
It sounds like a joke, doesn't it?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#971482 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. Just hope good men are not killed needlessly defending overmatched women.
A weak link in any military unit can be devastating. I was an Infantry Officer for over fifteen years and we know that if a soldier is injured,it takes multiple soldiers to take care of that one plus the weakness of one soldier jeopardizes any mission. I never had a female in a infantry unit,but I remember seeing female soldiers whining about getting a bruise on the leg and other complaints that real soldiers never complain about.

Prevented this

#971483 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
Whatever Obama or Michelle touches makes you wanted Puke, Schools dump federal lunch program, Students to Michelle ‘Your food tastes like vomit!’
School lunches were losing money-Moochie O'bama must be a real bad cook. Look at that skinny thing called O'bama.

Prevented this

#971484 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.
Flack says they were transported out of Libya and sent to South American there they were trucked to Mexico where they were then transported by mules(not mules), into America waiting for orders to strike. So if your 400 are with those then they are in the U.S.
Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
The U.S. government calls it the “one of the most lethal” weapons of its kind — an advanced, portable missile, designed to knock planes out of the sky. Why wouldn't they be here?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971485 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave I don’t know what Planet your living on…Dave All Americans should be outraged that congressional staffers are exempt from Obamacare, taxpayers on the hook to pay 75% of staffers Health Care premiums nothing like a 75% pay raise…Right!!
You people are dumber than shit.

Right now these people are on the Federal payroll & get the standard federal employee benefit package.

This package includes health insurance options which the government as employer pays part & the employee pays a share.

The only thing that changed under the ACA was these certain employees'(Congressmen & their staffers) options would be limited to what is available on the exchanges. Congress is discussing how best to pay for the federal government's share to the exchanges

How did you get so stupid?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#971486 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed slings more slurs.
Now this racist f*ck will try to weasel out of it using lame excuses.
Is this all you right whiners got? Slurs? How many of you will jump in & defend oldf*ck racist Eed.
"real dumb"
What slur? calling president nobama a boy because he is unable to do a man's job? Would you rather I call him/her a girl? After all she/he is a sissy.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971487 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now these people are on the Federal payroll & get the standard federal employee benefit package.
This package includes health insurance options which the government as employer pays part & the employee pays a share.
The only thing that changed under the ACA was these certain employees'(Congressmen & their staffers) options would be limited to what is available on the exchanges. Congress is discussing how best to pay for the federal government's share to the exchanges
Never proof of what you claim. Typical babble bot. How did you get so stupid? Parroting what you want to believe doesn't make it true RealDumbDave.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971488 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be a reason somewhere why every Democrat in Congress wants to be exempted from ObamaKare.
What do the Democrats think is wrong with ObamaKare? They forced it onto the population. Why do they hate it?

Prevented this

#971489 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to ending the subsidy for elected officials and appointees, and limiting the contributions to staff health care, the Vitter and Enzi’s bill would also clarify that members of Congress do not have the authority to exempt any of their staffers from purchasing healthcare on the exchanges.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/gop-senator...

Since: Nov 11

United States

#971490 Aug 27, 2013
Obama's Eric Holder declare white Australian murder "no racially motivated" disregarding shooters racial tweet.

But same racist Holder still claims Zimmerman did not acted in self-defense!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971491 Aug 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Never proof of what you claim. Typical babble bot. How did you get so stupid? Parroting what you want to believe doesn't make it true RealDumbDave.
It's the culture...
Coing from you who posted nothing to prove what you wrote.

But hey, believe me & become better informed or don't believe me & remain an uninformed dumbass. I don't care.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971492 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Thousands of Libyan missiles from Qaddafi era missing in action
This from the liberals precious CBS news on March 22, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57575892/...
The Global Threat
For U.S. officials, the biggest fear is that terrorists or drug cartels would acquire black market MANPADS and use them in South America or even in the U.S. That was the burden borne by Ambassador Bloomfield in the mid 2000's. At that time, Bloomfield says there were estimates of upwards of a million MANPADS in the world. Most were presumed to be in "responsible military hands." However, an undisclosed number was known to be in countries under little to no official control.
During the Iraq surge, Bloomfield says many pilots sighted shoulder-fired missiles being launched at them. In 2007, he says the terrorist group al Shabaab in Somalia used a very sophisticated MANPAD to shoot down a U.N. transport plane and posted video of it on the Internet.
"These are missiles that can hit an airplane from any angle. They don't have to be lined up behind the head of the engine. They can reach 10,000 feet," says Bloomfield.
As I posted earlier , hazy details. would you agree that hundreds is fewer than thousands? Would you agree that MANPAD's are not US made Stingers?

Would you agree that Obama was not POTUS in 2007?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971493 Aug 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just post "communism is dead"?
You aren't being serious.
Otherwise, you'd have to explain why communism isn't dead in China, Russia and North Korea.
So I know you're just being silly.
More Stupid than Silly, I'd say.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#971494 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Any woman who can put a 200 pound man over her shoulder and run for cover with him can serve in combat. Any woman who can't should not be allowed a combat role.
It's that simple.
So you are saying sel the jacksonville flash could qualify?
How about the lap band is that OK?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971495 Aug 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about this yet?
"The UN said it would ask the US about a report in the German magazine Der Spiegel that the NSA had hacked into UN communications systems and was listening in on diplomatic video conferences.
"The Der Spiegel report, based on revelations from NSA leaker Edward Snowden, said the NSA also eavesdropped on European Union diplomats in New York and was particularly interested in intelligence on the UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)."
Uh-oh...
We need leadership in the White House right about now.
Any ideas where to find it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,646
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min Abolish The Fed 70,064
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,616
sons of samoa crips vs samoan west side piru bl... 1 hr x8cresx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,329
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,795
Would you like Illinois to secede from the Unit... 2 hr The Stinker 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]