Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971399 Aug 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>They won't, but their brothers and sisters are quite likely to do so...good thing you will have died childless by then.
The only way for your kind to have children is with a turkey baster.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971400 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>20,000 stinger missiles streaming across the border, come on Flack, go big or go home.
Spoken by the same idiot that said Sandy was a non story and nothing would come of it for over a week. Shut up Homer you are making a fool of yourself!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971401 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Syria did use chemical weapons, at least Al Qaeda would fight to stop them, unlike you.
<spam>
<clusless>
<out in space beyond Pluto nuts>

Al Qaeda is a terrorist organization, you moron. They don't mind killing thousands of innocent poeple, you moron. They don't care how they kill them, moron.

As it stands now, if Assad falls, Al Qaeda will get the chemical weapons.
What happens then?
If I were Al Qaeda, I'd be blackmailing the everloving hell out of Europe with them. I'd set one or two off in the United States just to make a point to Europe.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971402 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Where did the attack Happen?
Where did the children come from?
Where are the Parents of the children?
Why are there no women in the film? There are plenty of nurses and female doctors in the real Syrian Hospitals.
Why are the children all placed on the floor?
Why are the children carried in by men have needles in their necks?
Why are all the boys undressed and the girls clothed?
Why do all the children look drugged?
Why are these men handling the children so badly, like they did in the Houla Massacre?
Why is one man pulling a boys nipples?
Why don’t they show the faces of the so called doctors?
Why is one man squeezing a child’s nose while another is pumping the heart?
Why do these people seem like they have no idea what they are doing?
Why is there no other story about this or where it happened except in these videos.
Why was this film uploaded onto the internet the day before it was said to have happened?
The US and western media are telling the world that the Assad Government have done this with no evidence except these films. The FSA’s one man band of the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights is also telling this story. Where is it? Where are the bodies? They are only in these films.
This was O'bama’s next step to fool the world that weapons of mass destruction have been used in Syria.
You're getting way too logical with that moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971403 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Classic!
http://news.msn.com/us/missile-theory-resurfa...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971404 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Syria did use chemical weapons, at least Al Qaeda would fight to stop them, unlike you.
Using chemical weapons against Al Qaeda is a public service.

Dead is dead, doesn't matter how.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#971405 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys can use any racist names you want. you can even use n****r if you want.
oh wait. you already do. though i think 'darkies' sounds much more intellectual.[?]
Is it still ok to call extra terrestrials "greys"?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971406 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah.
And, every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia can enter the US with "special traveller" status.
They're here. They didn't come here to take up the American lifestyle. The only missing information is, what's their plan of attack.
With Obama spying on you and me, and ignoring them, there's no chance of stopping the attack. We'll just have to do what we do without, or in opposition to the treasonous government we will have. It should be obvious the White House is working with the Arab terrorists by now.
Yes! I knew you would jump on this one!
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm, right now, more worried about the 20,000 stinger type surface to air missiles missing from Libya. They have had plenty of time to make it to South America, trucked up through Mexico, and carried by mules across the border. By now a couple of hundred or more could be spread out all over America waiting on the order to launch all at one time. Such are my worries!!!
And Homeo runs away from another topic.
Homer, are you supporting Obama and helping Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons?
This is like asking me would I slice my arm open with a knife to stop the bleeding. You're dumb.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#971407 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way for your kind to have children is with a turkey baster.
I have many pet names for my husband, but turkey baster isn't one of them...of never mind, you wouldn't get it, it's a straight thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971408 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Where did the attack Happen?
Where did the children come from?
Where are the Parents of the children?
Why are there no women in the film? There are plenty of nurses and female doctors in the real Syrian Hospitals.
Why are the children all placed on the floor?
Why are the children carried in by men have needles in their necks?
Why are all the boys undressed and the girls clothed?
Why do all the children look drugged?
Why are these men handling the children so badly, like they did in the Houla Massacre?
Why is one man pulling a boys nipples?
Why don’t they show the faces of the so called doctors?
Why is one man squeezing a child’s nose while another is pumping the heart?
Why do these people seem like they have no idea what they are doing?
Why is there no other story about this or where it happened except in these videos.
Why was this film uploaded onto the internet the day before it was said to have happened?
The US and western media are telling the world that the Assad Government have done this with no evidence except these films. The FSA’s one man band of the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights is also telling this story. Where is it? Where are the bodies? They are only in these films.
This was O'bama’s next step to fool the world that weapons of mass destruction have been used in Syria.
...propaganda film by Michael Moore???..

wag the dog...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#971409 Aug 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it still ok to call extra terrestrials "greys"?
Greys, little and large, blues, reptilian, and humanoid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971410 Aug 27, 2013
Market down 140 as Obama caves to radical Islam.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#971411 Aug 27, 2013
Well Ima goin' to mow the lawn!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971412 Aug 27, 2013
Flack: I see stinger missiles.

Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?

[Flack shakes his head no]

Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?

[Flack nods]

Malcolm Crowe: Stinger missiles like, mounted on trucks? In Camouflage?

Flack Sear: Being carried around by Mexicans. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're stinger missiles.

Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?

Flack: All the time. They're everywhere.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971413 Aug 27, 2013
King in 1967: My dream has 'turned into a nightmare'

http://dailynightly.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08...

Very interesting.

What King couldn't have known then was billions and billions WERE spent in the War on Poverty.

I believe even King would agree today that no amount of money can educate blacks in failing schools or provide opportunities from having a good education. I also believe King would agree that no amount of money can prevent young black men from turning to drugs and gangs in lieu of absence of fathers and supervision in the home.

Juan Williams was right in saying this as well. I agree with him.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971414 Aug 27, 2013
Looks like I've overstayed my welcome. The loonies are back.

Later.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971415 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about welfare slug?
you're not really the bigot are you.

not kidding. i'll give you that one.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#971416 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the first loony left winger to side with a.q.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971417 Aug 27, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree, you're the American that doesn't have a clue to what's really happening.
Kindly explain the protocols of the Saudi court to us.
What does the straight back mean? Why not the submissive curve in the back?
What does the arms alligned with the back mean? Why not cross the arms across the chest?
What does the horizontal upper body mean? Why not a bow of less than 90 degrees bend?
Why not the chin on the chest?

All of these things have meaning in the Saudi court, and Obama was very well instructed on how to introduce himself as a person of nobility with a military under his authority and declare himself and all of his subjects the subjects of the King of Saudi Arabia.
Obama's bow was executed perfectly, obviously having been practiced perhaps a hundred times.
Compare that with the Obama's jostling with the Queen of England like she was trailer park trash.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971418 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...propaganda film by Michael Moore???..
wag the dog...
"Wag the Dog"
I wonder why that film has been taken off every movie channel for the past......... since Obama took office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 25 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 29 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 37 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info