Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971434 Aug 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftist phags on this forum ARE butthole surfers......
the king of sexual non-innuendo.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971435 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"After which, every politician that forced that Marxist bullshit on us objected to it for themselves."
The above is a lie.
Posting it over & over will not change that
So, the Democrats in Congress aren't excusing themselves from ObamaKare?
Do you even keep up with what goes on in Washington?

Every Democrat in Congress hates ObamaKare.
LIBERALs

Bronx, NY

#971436 Aug 27, 2013
Ron R Jr wrote:
If my father had seen the new movie, "The Butler," he would have said: "There you go again, Hollywood."
You've taken a great story about a real person and real events and twisted it into a bunch of lies.
You took the true story of Eugene Allen, the White House butler who served eight presidents from 1952 to 1986, & turned it into a clichéd "message movie."
"Lee Daniels' The Butler'" stars Forest Whitaker as Cecil Gaines, a fictional character supposedly based on Eugene Allen's real life.
But let's compare the 2 White House butlers.
Guess which one grew up in segregated Virginia, got a job at the White House and rose to become maître d'hôtel, the highest position in White House service?
Guess which one had a happy, quiet life and was married to the same woman for 65 years?
And who had one son who served honorably in Vietnam and never made a peep of protest through the pre- and post-civil rights era?
Now guess which butler grew up on a Georgia farm, watched the boss rape his mother and then, when his father protested the rape, watched the boss put a bullet through his father's head?
Guess which butler feels the pain of America's racial injustices so deeply that he quits his White House job and joins his son in a protest movement?
And guess which butler has a wife (Oprah Winfrey) who becomes an alcoholic and has a cheap affair with the guy next door?(I'm surprised it wasn't the vice president.)
After comparing HOLLYWOOD'S ABSURD VERSION of Eugene Allen's life story with the truth, you wonder why the producers didn't just call it "The Butler from Another Planet."
Screenwriter Danny Strong says he was trying to present a "backstage kind of view of the White House" that portrayed presidents & 1ST ladies as they really were in everyday life.
Well, I was backstage at the White House — a few hundred times. I met and knew the real butler, Mr. Allen, and I knew a little about my father.
Portraying Ronald Reagan as a racist because he was in favor of lifting economic sanctions against South Africa is simplistic and dishonest.
If you knew my father, you'd know he was the last person on Earth you would call a racist.
If Strong had gotten his "facts" from the Reagan biographies, he'd have learned that when my father was playing football at Eureka College one of his best friends was a black teammate.
Strong also would have learned that my father invited black players home for dinner & once, when 2 players were not allowed to stay in the local hotel, he invited them to stay overnight at his house.
Screenwriter Strong also might have found out that when my father was governor of California he appointed more blacks to positions of power than any of his predecessors — combined.
It's appalling to me that someone is trying to imply my father was a racist. He & Nancy and the rest of the Reagan family treated Mr. Allen with the utmost respect.
It was Nancy Reagan who invited the butler to dinner — not to work — but as guest. And it was my father who promoted Mr. Allen to maître d'hôtel.
The real story of the White House butler doesn't imply racism at all. It's simply Hollywood liberals wanting to believe something about my father that was never there.
My father's position on lifting the South African sanctions in the '80s had nothing to do with the narrow issue of race. It had to do with the geopolitics of the Cold War.
BUT FACTS DON'T MATTER to Hollywood's creative propagandists.
Truth is too complicated & not dramatic enough for scriptwriters, who think in minute terms, not the big picture, when it comes to a conservative.
Despite what Hollywood's liberal hacks believe, my father didn't see people in colors. He saw them as individual Americans. If the liberals in Hollywood — and Washington — ever start looking at people the way he did, the country will be a lot better off.
bigotry
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971437 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's 400 shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles nobody's seen since Al Qaeda had access to that armory.
400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.

Flack says they were transported out of Libya and sent to South American there they were trucked to Mexico where they were then transported by mules(not mules), into America waiting for orders to strike. So if your 400 are with those then they are in the U.S.

Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971438 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a racist. We are all racists. Humans naturally give more credence to that which is more familliar to them than that which is different, regardless of what the difference is. The closest relationship among humans is race, after their family and clan.
You are correct. I am not a biggot. I do not hate people. I hate certain ideologies, and conditions like ignorance, and mentalities like hate. I am a pragmatist.
Thanks for acknowledging that.
i'm a racist too. it is what it is.

no prob last.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971439 Aug 27, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Head up your ass again. Where do you think these come from, asshat?
Obama has received more death threats than any other President, and while the head of the Secret Service says the organization doesn't comment on the exact number of threats that face the head of the executive branch, multiple news reports have characterized the number of threats against Obama as "overwhelming" and "unprecedented."
How many, you may ask? Try around 30 a day. Or about 40,000 since Barack Obama first began receiving death threats, back in 2007.
Shut your gaping piehole. But take you swollen, bloated feet out first.
It is a felony to threaten the president.
I suppose Eric Holder is all over this....

So, what problem do you have with a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask?

Tuffy Gessling will be at the next Houston Rodeo and Livestock Show. I'm betting he's going to wear that mask. What do you think?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#971440 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a racist. We are all racists. Humans naturally give more credence to that which is more familliar to them than that which is different, regardless of what the difference is. The closest relationship among humans is race, after their family and clan.
You are correct. I am not a biggot. I do not hate people. I hate certain ideologies, and conditions like ignorance, and mentalities like hate. I am a pragmatist.
Thanks for acknowledging that.
If there were such a thing as "biggot," you would be one...just what's a mentality like hate? Does it sound "familliar"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971441 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.
Flack says they were transported out of Libya and sent to South American there they were trucked to Mexico where they were then transported by mules(not mules), into America waiting for orders to strike. So if your 400 are with those then they are in the U.S.
...only takes one to cause a disaster...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971442 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.
That would be easy to do. Just hide them under a ton of drugs and they'll get all the way to New York without anyone noticing.

(Why do we have a DEA? There's a do-nothing agency we can get rid of to cut spending.)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971443 Aug 27, 2013
PSA for Fenris.

Pat Robertson Claims Gays Deliberately Spread AIDS Using Sharp Jewelry

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/v...

watch out for those tongue studs.
Hey mental midget

United States

#971444 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a felony to threaten the president.
I suppose Eric Holder is all over this....
So, what problem do you have with a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask?
Tuffy Gessling will be at the next Houston Rodeo and Livestock Show. I'm betting he's going to wear that mask. What do you think?
Is your name Tuffy too? I think you would make a perfect rodeo clown.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971445 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a racist too. it is what it is.
no prob last.
More importantly, I am more an idealist.
My primary belief was summed up in the Bill of Rights, and I most firmly believe in the manifest proliferation of those rights, and the protection of them.
I do not believe in any application of what is being termed "social justice". I believe the manifest application of individual justice will automatically produce social justice. Without individual justice, social justice is impossible.
... some musings.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#971446 Aug 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hi phag. You still baiting the little boys at the elementary schools?
Yet another homo-erotic fantasy of our "I'm not gay, I just like to talk about homosexual stuff, just curious, mind you".
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#971448 Aug 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What welcome? Don't go away made, etc., your exhortations on all things black are every bit as informative as flack's purview of all things paranoid.
You get "made" today did ya? Is that the reason for the smart azz comments again.
Ah yes it is ol' dog face in person. You know the fake teacher who teaches muff diving in her spare time.
You are a joke loooooooosey. Go away.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#971449 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"After which, every politician that forced that Marxist bullshit on us objected to it for themselves."
The above is a lie.
Posting it over & over will not change that
RealDave what part of this is Unclear ‘Politicians Who Passed Obamacare Move to Exempt Themselves from Obamacare?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971450 Aug 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If there were such a thing as "biggot," you would be one...just what's a mentality like hate? Does it sound "familliar"
Even when I dig on you, I'm just twisting your tail to see how thin your skin is.
The truth is, if I ever came across you in need, I'd help without ever knowing who you are or what you are.
Yup. I'm a hater. I'm making personal calls to get the young black man working security in my building a job on a drilling rig because I'm a biggot and I know they'll look for any thin skin he has and dig there when they find it until he can't stand it anymore and quits... just like everyone else who ever did that job.
Yup. I'm such a biggot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#971452 Aug 27, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name Tuffy too? I think you would make a perfect rodeo clown.
Most bull riders do....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971453 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, I am more an idealist.
My primary belief was summed up in the Bill of Rights, and I most firmly believe in the manifest proliferation of those rights, and the protection of them.
I do not believe in any application of what is being termed "social justice". I believe the manifest application of individual justice will automatically produce social justice. Without individual justice, social justice is impossible.
... some musings.
i think i can rhetorically sum it up.

If you cut off a thieves hands there will be no more thieves.

the projection you see may not be what you perceive. look closer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971454 Aug 27, 2013
Market down 165...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971455 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...propaganda film by Michael Moore???..
wag the dog...
It is another Susan Rice UN production-it's the video analysis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,069
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 179,332
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 4 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 4 hr Funny But True 10
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]