Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,604)

Showing posts 892,061 - 892,080 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Dumbwaiter's salary is subsidized by way of oilfields subsidies. i.e. he is mooching just like you.
If they don't exist, why are all your buddies in Congress defending them.. Its a simple f*cking question Eed. I am showing they exist, what they are is not relevant.
"real dumb"
What subsidies do you speak of? You have been asked by several to list them. As usual you run like the coward you are.
Peace
KMA

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities nationwide almost 72% of SNAP recipients are families with children, 45% are in families with elderly or disabled members and 41% are working families. Got that Carol? 41% are workers in low paying jobs like at Wal-Mart. The cheap prices you pay are largely subsidized by the government through snap and Medicaid. Despite your assertion fraud only occurs in 1% of cases.
The fact is, Obamacare job studies have shown it increases job growth, creating millions of new jobs. While the exact numbers vary, the only report of job loss is from a CBO report referring to workers leaving their jobs due to no longer having to rely on their employer for benefits.
More than 96 percent of the nation's firms with 50 employees or more already offer health insurance to their workers despite the rising cost of health care (health care costs rise every year, Obamacare curbs the rate of growth).
Corporate sponsored entities have been reporting that Obamacare "kills jobs", yet no study has shown this. While some multi-millionaire franchise owners have made a lot of noise, most companies say Obamacare won't affect their hiring process or their employees' hours.
One business who has been very outspoken about their dislike of Obamacare is Papa John's. A study shows Papa John's will have to increase the cost of their pizzas by 4 cents a pie to insure workers. All of this while paying Payton Manning to be the poster boy for a campaign to give away 2 million free pizzas.
Not that I'd order one of their crappy pizzas anyway but 4 cents isn't too high a price to see that a fellow citizen gets adequate health coverage.
There are people with no conscience like you that want to let people go hungry just because you have a pathological opposition to government. Likewise you're comfortable with survivors of childhood cancer never being able to get insurance and someone on chemotherapy getting their treatments cut off due to an arbitrary lifetime cap.
Carol has nothing even resembling a "pathological opposition to government", she LOVES the government as long as she's getting SS, Medicare, Student loans for her daughter, etc. Its when the government does something for anyone else that gets her goat. She didn't mind being in the teacher's union but don't get her started on how evil public worker's unions are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I understand SNAP is a good program and a necessity in a compassionate society such as ours, Homer.
What YOU don't seem to understand is we have a broken system. There are people who take advantage of those who don't know the difference between compassion and gullibility.
Explain to me why you are so against accountability and oversight and why you support an oversized government who can't do either.
And why you are so against eliminating waste, fraud, abuse and duplication.
I really don't understand.
How much is lost annually in waste, fraud, and abuse of the SNAP program?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

What do red States have?

More people on food stamps!

More uninsured!

Lower wages and no benefits!

A war on women!

A war on lawful voters!

Mindless moronic voters!

They seem good at creating "mass killers, bored thrill killers, school shooters, and mass murdered!

All Red baby; Oklahoma, Georgia, Colorado, Arizona, Virginia the mass killing capitals.

Who needs Republicans?

No one!

OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I, a resident of TN, paying for some kid to attend Catholic School in DC? Since you can't seem to answer the question the majority of school funding comes from property taxes from within the district. Vouchers are expanding that taxation at the federal level. I thought all you goobs wanted LESS federal government not MORE. What makes it problematic for most inner-city poor is that most private schools aren't in their communities, how do their kids get to and from school?
"dumos"
Cut the crap. Quit lying. Spokane, WA. metro population about 350,000, has 3 Catholic schools in areas where the inner city poor can send their kids. They may have to walk a few blocks but they are not in assessable.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, anything to divert attention from the subhuman Trayvons in Oklahoma.
Hey, why don't you want to talk about the white guy who took an assault rifle to an elementary school 'cause he wanted to kill some cops? You seem drawn to violent crime and criminals.

Don't be dismissing just 'cause he's white, he's still a violent criminal idn't he?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Targeting specific individuals is un-American.
Huh? Did they put out a list of targeted people earning over $250k???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Republicans DID compromise by giving the Democrats their tax increase.
But, just like under Reagan and Bush, they get what they want and renege on the expected compromise in return - cuts in the budget.
It might cost them votes, so they renege every time.
Obama promised to go by "line by line" in the budget to eliminate waste, fraud and abuse in entitlement programs four years ago.
Democrats won't even hold Obama to his own promise - and all Republicans were asking for in return.
It wasn't a "tax increase", that's a lie. It was the expiration of the TEMPORARY Bush tax cuts. The thing they did wrong is only let some of them expire. They should have let them all expire.

YOU PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO LEARN THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE GOVERNMENT YOU DEMAND!!!

That's all I got ta say about that.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"OMG OMG Obama isa not fixing the problems we created. OMG OMG OMG"
And what the f*k i it with you contards. Blaming people for stuff about which you have no clue.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.......

Yoo sound like a member of the Nursing Home's Toothless Wonder Choir.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a world of difference between angry ordinary citizens and paid thugs sent by the President of the United States.
You have some proof they were "paid thugs sent by the President of the United States"?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah's another one that pretends he lives in Hawai'i.
Isn't Yeah supposed to be jumping into a volcano as one of those sacrificial virgins to the Magic Negro?

He's got a jump start already: he's a flaming azzhole.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Really? No wonder you're so misguided, your comprehension level is on the lower side!! It says nothing of the kind. Either you're a liar, stupid, or both. I'd put my money on both.
"They found that by last March, 63 percent of young adults identifying as Republicans had enrolled in a parent’s health plan in the last 12 months, compared to 45 percent of those who considered themselves Democrats. About 26 percent of the 1,800 adults surveyed said they were Republicans, 28 percent said they were Democrats and the rest either said they were independent, some other party, or did not say".
"Republicans and Democrats both took advantage of the young adult provisions,” says Commonwealth vice president Sara Collins, who led the study.“In fact, more Republicans than Democrats did.”
LOL-so more Republicans are working in other words. Got it! isn't it forced law that you have to insure your children until they are 26? so...your point. Young adults don't enroll in their parents insurance, the parents enroll the young adult, don't be so stupid. The young don't want insurance and they aren't going to be able to ONE-afford it or TWO want it. They can use that money for a lot of other things like food and clothes and rap music, who the hell cares about health when you are young.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now itsValerie Jarrett? Wow, you lie so much you can't keep your lies straight.
And really, still parading out the .16 trillion BUDGET deficit and comparing to a deficit that not only included all the crap Bush did of budget but all the costs & reduced revenues created by the Bush recession.. Just how pathetic can you get.
So you are still calling the Paul "twins" & Boehner liars about the subsidies you get. Moocher.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
Cut the crap. Quit lying. Spokane, WA. metro population about 350,000, has 3 Catholic schools in areas where the inner city poor can send their kids. They may have to walk a few blocks but they are not in assessable.
Peace
KMA
We're talking about cities here Eed, not Spokane.

Go back to dribbling in your Farina.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree that they qualify, what irks me is that you and Waxman, and Floriduh et. al. are ONLY interested in violent crimes in which blacks are the perpetrators.
Sure I can judge, that's why there's judgits.
You fail to recognize the distinction between your being judicious and prejudicious in your rants. It's all the same to you because your narcissism won't allow you to judge between the two:)

Just another one in your long list of personal failures.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is possible and that's what successful Americans are doing. What's not possible, as I keep pointing out to everyone who moans about it, is for us to ever again compete with the likes of Indonesia in widget manufacturing.
Those jobs are gone, need to learn another skill beyond pushing a button on a press in the widget factory.
One day soon, an American will create a widget image of you with your head up yourass using 3D Printing.
Its okay

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-so more Republicans are working in other words. Got it! isn't it forced law that you have to insure your children until they are 26? so...your point. Young adults don't enroll in their parents insurance, the parents enroll the young adult, don't be so stupid. The young don't want insurance and they aren't going to be able to ONE-afford it or TWO want it. They can use that money for a lot of other things like food and clothes and rap music, who the hell cares about health when you are young.
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has nothing even resembling a "pathological opposition to government", she LOVES the government as long as she's getting SS, Medicare, Student loans for her daughter, etc. Its when the government does something for anyone else that gets her goat. She didn't mind being in the teacher's union but don't get her started on how evil public worker's unions are.
...says the hypocritical supposed libertarian lounge lizard....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is lost annually in waste, fraud, and abuse of the SNAP program?
How many emaciated kids have you seen in America?

Fact is, Obesity reigns supreme here in the land of the free & gullible. Diabetes anyone?

Malnutrition contributed to your genetic failings?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
One day soon, an American will create a widget image of you with your head up yourass using 3D Printing.
Its my hope that one day ... SOME day, you'll post something worth replying to, something that furthers the conversation.

Ain't holding my breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 892,061 - 892,080 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 37 min throw more shoes 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 2 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 167,402
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••