Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,602)

Showing posts 892,021 - 892,040 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

you sell a few copies of a fictional book about Clinton and the next thing you know...

Behold: The ‘Impeachment Store’ That Sells All Things Impeachment

What good is a conservative fever dream if no one can make a buck off it, right?

The people behind WND, perhaps the pre-eminent online purveyor of conservative fever dreams, on Sunday created an “Impeachment Store” section for their website’s online retail “superstore.”

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

those bumpers stickers are going fast. you right wing suckers better get over there and buy your quota.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i must insist that you stop reading my mind.
A life time of free shit is hard to vote against when it's all you know sonicfiller.

It's the culture..
el cid 777

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Hi! I am not going to speak about religion today.
I am interested in "space aliens"! We are not alone
in the universes! I, also, believe there are an
infinite number of universes, but one God, holding
everything together. Put this web address into
"GOOGLE" search sirian messages with a space in
between those two words and then hit enter....
Enjoy! Love, el cid 777
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Al-Safirah plant is so well known that dozens of reports can be found on google as well as satellite imagery.
though as we can, and as i've pointed out on more than one occasion, carol won't use Google.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

nobody wrote:
I would like to respond to these "Falsehoods" put forth by the previous uninspired author who has not the slightest idea of what socialized medicine means to the public in general.
1. The youth of and with the greatest potential will receive the appropriated amount of care, unless, of course, the money is there to buy additional care in addition to the paltry care that will be given, economically speaking, to the masses that will inundate the medical community, who will not want to take this social medicine because of the abundance of paperwork and the lack of care that can and will be instituted. Age will play a large factor, the old poor will be relegated to home care and have to have family members and some nurses or aides to the residence simply because the talented nurses and doctors will gravitate toward the more lucrative ventures.
2. Any so called"Petitions " will be money in hand. When I lived in communist Poland, of course one could go into the clinics and receive the standard, substandard care. This was, unless they carried things into the staff. There were the "Sausage and Vodka" doctors and the Chocolate and brandy" doctors. If the nurse was to give eye drops as ordered or some of the other medications the family would have to go to the market and first, buy the medication and then something nice for the nurses, in order for the medication to be given. Ungodly lazy employees. Why should they work when the pittance would be assured.
3. Any way you look at how the Bureaucrats write these"Laws" the need will be based on the ability to covertly influence the right folks working staff with the delights they mostly liked. All these laws that are written thousands upon thousands of pages at a time will mean nothing because, like now, go into any nursing home on the afternoon shift and see the lazy workers sitting in the break room half the shift or better watching TV and eating, while your loved one sits or lays in their feces and urine, with the dinner tray cold and unset for them to eat, providing they could eat in such deplorable shape, for lack of care. Do you really think that these lazy indolent would be health care workers care about your loved ones. My aunt in Poland died on the couch at home because she was always kicked off the dialysis machine because there was a young person who was there also. So she went home and died. Yes, your loved one will tell you all is good, out of fear of reprisal in the shifts when the so called management is there. Better stated mis-management.
The author who stated that all this hogwash that is promised by this o-blomo care is correct, it is all false and misleading and I applaud their candor, having practiced both in Poland and the USA I speak with authority.
Bribery is still necessary to obtain medical care in countries that were previously under Soviet control.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>your president is standing with Al Qaeda. I guess the winds have shifted for O'bama. This guy you call Hussein.
Obama is just keeping his original promise to stand on the side of radical Islam.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama got a Nobel Peace Price for doing nothing just promising peace in a speech.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool by MSNBC.
If you can't recognize the difference between Bush's unilateral invasion and military action as part of a coalition of nations, there is no hope for you as you are the one who is truly brain dead.

However, we have certainly used our Security Council vito power to stop actions against Israel. There is o reason we should not show Russia the same courtesy. Moscow is right, we shouldn't act before evidence is in hand. I hope Obama doesn't listen to the war mongers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I figure I have another 30-40 years left to live, I often wonder if I'll live to see another Republican president.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently Galt likes the idea that is Congressmen worry more about being on the good side of Limbaugh, Beck & Norquist, rather than on the side of our country.
RealDave/PDUPONTS self-congratulatory diatribe where little to no progress is ever made you profiteering in racism and hate...

It'sthe culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Good morning rightwing dum dums and normal people.
So we had a good chat about deforestation(Republicans for), environmentalism(Republicans against) and drinking water(Republicans indifferent) yesterday.
So let's talk about how Bush got re-elected. I mean John Kerry aside, who voted for Bush the 2nd time around?
Galt preferred Bush over the leftwing phony war hero.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

can see
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
See the post above yours Homer-if you can pull your head out of your dollar licking azz long enough anyway.
I can't converse with you any longer, you make absolutely no sense, and lord knows I've tried. You really need to be on some form of medication.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>More than six months after the start of the Syrian uprising, Iraq is offering key moral and financial support to the country’s embattled president, undermining a central U.S. policy objective and raising fresh concerns that Iraq is drifting further into the orbit of an American arch rival — Iran.
Iraq’s stance has dealt an embarrassing setback to the Obama administration, which has sought to enlist Muslim allies in its campaign to isolate Syrian autocrat Bashar al-Assad. While other Arab states have downgraded ties with Assad, Iraq has moved in the opposite direction, hosting official visits by Syrians, signing pacts to expand business ties and offering political support.
After Iraq sent conflicting signals about its support for Assad last month, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki spoke firmly against regime change in Syria in an interview broadcast on Iraqi television Sept. 30.“We believe that Syria will be able to overcome its crisis through reforms,” Maliki said, rejecting U.S. calls for the Syrian leader to step down.
P.S. The Moslem allies O'bama enlisted are Al Qaeda.
Iraq doesn't want Al Qaeda control of Syria.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I’m anticipating another Obama speech how about you Guys? Liberals if we fire cruise missiles are drop stuff on Syria isn’t that an act of War?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>We are in the middle of an international crisis and you want to talk about Bush. How about you talk about your 'dum dum' president puffing his chest out and pissing his pants at the same time. And really Kerry aside...he may fall off his yacht during this crisis and demand a Purple Heart.
...that would be his first legitimate war wound...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
though as we can, and as i've pointed out on more than one occasion, carol won't use Google.
sonicmoron's church, a search engine prayer breakfast, cut-n-paste hosted by Google.

sonicfilter say's there is No God, yet google acts like one. Praise Google. Allah Akbar!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No war, if anything a few missile strikes to take out some WMD's, which is what Bush should have done in Iraq, oh wait there were no WMD's in Iraq. My 401K is fine after Bush almost zeroed it out.
Missile strikes are war. If someone launched missiles against the US, we would retaliate in force. But only after Obama left office.

Since: Aug 13

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I agree, Obama shouldn't start something in Syria even if the NRA or other lobbies or UK put pressure on him. Nothing's proved so far.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Why do I feel like we are about to light a match to find out where the gas leak is?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are a member of NATO and by treaty must help.
So it is going to be another fiasco like Bosnia? where Clinton killed the wrong side and ended up aiding and abetting Muslim terrorists. Sounds plausible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 892,021 - 892,040 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 23 min NITiN 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs