Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971156 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>your president is standing with Al Qaeda. I guess the winds have shifted for O'bama. This guy you call Hussein.
Obama is just keeping his original promise to stand on the side of radical Islam.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#971157 Aug 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama got a Nobel Peace Price for doing nothing just promising peace in a speech.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool by MSNBC.
If you can't recognize the difference between Bush's unilateral invasion and military action as part of a coalition of nations, there is no hope for you as you are the one who is truly brain dead.

However, we have certainly used our Security Council vito power to stop actions against Israel. There is o reason we should not show Russia the same courtesy. Moscow is right, we shouldn't act before evidence is in hand. I hope Obama doesn't listen to the war mongers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971158 Aug 27, 2013
I figure I have another 30-40 years left to live, I often wonder if I'll live to see another Republican president.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971159 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently Galt likes the idea that is Congressmen worry more about being on the good side of Limbaugh, Beck & Norquist, rather than on the side of our country.
RealDave/PDUPONTS self-congratulatory diatribe where little to no progress is ever made you profiteering in racism and hate...

It'sthe culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971160 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Good morning rightwing dum dums and normal people.
So we had a good chat about deforestation(Republicans for), environmentalism(Republicans against) and drinking water(Republicans indifferent) yesterday.
So let's talk about how Bush got re-elected. I mean John Kerry aside, who voted for Bush the 2nd time around?
Galt preferred Bush over the leftwing phony war hero.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971161 Aug 27, 2013
can see
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971162 Aug 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
See the post above yours Homer-if you can pull your head out of your dollar licking azz long enough anyway.
I can't converse with you any longer, you make absolutely no sense, and lord knows I've tried. You really need to be on some form of medication.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971163 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>More than six months after the start of the Syrian uprising, Iraq is offering key moral and financial support to the country’s embattled president, undermining a central U.S. policy objective and raising fresh concerns that Iraq is drifting further into the orbit of an American arch rival — Iran.
Iraq’s stance has dealt an embarrassing setback to the Obama administration, which has sought to enlist Muslim allies in its campaign to isolate Syrian autocrat Bashar al-Assad. While other Arab states have downgraded ties with Assad, Iraq has moved in the opposite direction, hosting official visits by Syrians, signing pacts to expand business ties and offering political support.
After Iraq sent conflicting signals about its support for Assad last month, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki spoke firmly against regime change in Syria in an interview broadcast on Iraqi television Sept. 30.“We believe that Syria will be able to overcome its crisis through reforms,” Maliki said, rejecting U.S. calls for the Syrian leader to step down.
P.S. The Moslem allies O'bama enlisted are Al Qaeda.
Iraq doesn't want Al Qaeda control of Syria.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#971164 Aug 27, 2013
I’m anticipating another Obama speech how about you Guys? Liberals if we fire cruise missiles are drop stuff on Syria isn’t that an act of War?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971165 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>We are in the middle of an international crisis and you want to talk about Bush. How about you talk about your 'dum dum' president puffing his chest out and pissing his pants at the same time. And really Kerry aside...he may fall off his yacht during this crisis and demand a Purple Heart.
...that would be his first legitimate war wound...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971166 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
though as we can, and as i've pointed out on more than one occasion, carol won't use Google.
sonicmoron's church, a search engine prayer breakfast, cut-n-paste hosted by Google.

sonicfilter say's there is No God, yet google acts like one. Praise Google. Allah Akbar!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971167 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No war, if anything a few missile strikes to take out some WMD's, which is what Bush should have done in Iraq, oh wait there were no WMD's in Iraq. My 401K is fine after Bush almost zeroed it out.
Missile strikes are war. If someone launched missiles against the US, we would retaliate in force. But only after Obama left office.

Since: Aug 13

Recklinghausen, Germany

#971168 Aug 27, 2013
I agree, Obama shouldn't start something in Syria even if the NRA or other lobbies or UK put pressure on him. Nothing's proved so far.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971169 Aug 27, 2013
Why do I feel like we are about to light a match to find out where the gas leak is?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971170 Aug 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are a member of NATO and by treaty must help.
So it is going to be another fiasco like Bosnia? where Clinton killed the wrong side and ended up aiding and abetting Muslim terrorists. Sounds plausible.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971171 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
I figure I have another 30-40 years left to live, I often wonder if I'll live to see another Republican president.
I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...

It's the culture...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#971172 Aug 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't recognize the difference between Bush's unilateral invasion and military action as part of a coalition of nations, there is no hope for you as you are the one who is truly brain dead.
However, we have certainly used our Security Council vito power to stop actions against Israel. There is o reason we should not show Russia the same courtesy. Moscow is right, we shouldn't act before evidence is in hand. I hope Obama doesn't listen to the war mongers.
Pull your head out of whatever orifice it's stuck in. President Bush never unilaterally invaded any country. By the way, when do we need "coalition of nations" to tell us if... we can protect our country? Gee Whiz, it's too bad you have a vote?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#971173 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I can't converse with you any longer, you make absolutely no sense, and lord knows I've tried. You really need to be on some form of medication.
Of course not-I don't speak (let alone promote) ghetto gutter ozombie big pharma licker Homer.

Say.

How many times is the DOJ allowed to directly BREACH the Constitution these days?

This makes twice.....America needs to run these guys out of town on one of their own fast and furious "swift boats", to hell with wating another three years- for SUCKING and FLthesame UP America big time.

Because things have never sucked this bad in this nation.
Idiots.

Department of Justice Sues Texas Over Voter ID Law
Aug. 22, 2013
By JORDAN FABIAN

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder testifies before the Senate Appropriations Committee June 6, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder testifies before the Senate Appropriations Committee June 6, 2013 in Washington, D.C.

The Obama administration will sue Texas to block its voter ID law, the Justice Department said on Thursday.

The lawsuit will challenge the law under Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color or language. Texas moved swiftly to implement its voter ID law after the Supreme Court in June struck down a requirement that states with a history of racial discrimination seek permission from the federal government to change their voting laws.

The CONSTITUTION

Amendment 11 - Judicial Limits

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971174 Aug 27, 2013
sino89 wrote:
I agree, Obama shouldn't start something in Syria even if the NRA or other lobbies or UK put pressure on him. Nothing's proved so far.
So you are saying that O'bama is so stupid he is pressured by some lobbies? O'bama said there will be no lobbies in Washington--what he is pressured? of course he is afraid of his own shadow and of course O'bama is skeered of Rush Limbaugh. That's is your president, he told the world he is skeered. WTH is he doing in office?!?!? IMPEACH NOW!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971175 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is just keeping his original promise to stand on the side of radical Islam.

Galt & an Al Qaeda terrorist just happened to be standing on the same street when a fire broke out in the elementary school across the street.

The Al Qaeda terrorist started running to help save kids.

Galt said "F*ck those kids . I ain't helping no terrorist"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min edogxxx 98,254
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 69,428
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min MaryanMattie 49,942
Abby 9-23 14 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search